Heads and sec nuking ai and borgs

Requests which have been closed
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Heads and sec nuking ai and borgs

Post by qwert » #135464

Your byond account: Quamz
Your character name: ZAХ (in the round in question)

Their character name: u/k head of personnel and some security officer and detective Also rev jobban for headrev for doing not a singe conversion.
Their byond account: u/k

Server and time: Sybil, yesterday
Logs and/or screenshots: dont have this stuff
Description of what happened: So the round starts, I am the AI. Robotics builds several cyborgs and two more AIs ( tiki-piki and RD-8 or something like that) .
Other AI gets ordered to announce nuke ops attacking station through pda. he does that, some shit going on. After he announces it, cyborg of other AI starts dragging him around the station. Everything seems pretty fine.Then suddenly some chucklefuck throws 1, something, something explosion grenade in my security cyborg and security demands cyborgs to stop dragging other AI around. Seems, that security cyborg stunned the detective( I cant check that out), then security and crew went full borgs rogue. I, as asimov AI, locked down my borgs and announced, what I did, so now crew can inspect them without BLOWING SHIT UP AND DOING LOTS OF HARM.
I see, as one borg gets dragged to robotics, everything seems pretty fine. While I do some door opening and jump to holopad to answer head of personnel holopad request in bridge - I detect lots of cyborg detonations, as some security officer blows up all the borgs somehow and starts bragging about solving all the problem .( dont even know, how he got fucking access). Shuttle gets called. Shuttle arrives, but it cant depart because of hostile environment. Phoebe Lotsu starts making thermite, hos loots rcd and ion gun, everyone starts cutting cameras and yelling kill AIs, everything as usual. I attemt to negotiate with head of personnel about him checking us up with intelicard before nuking us. He tells security to halt, they kinda obey. I let him into AI core, he cards me, tries to run away with me, the door is bolted, however. Other AI refuses to unbolt it, unless I am stuffed back into the core. HOP yells SYLICONES HOLDIN ME HOSTAGE, starts wiping me from the intellicard. Miku frost opens the way to the core with rcd and lasers other AI to death. Roboticist comes to the satellite to help us and gets telescopic batoned to death by lizard detective, who was one of the most proactive kil all the sylicones activists this round.

After this I left for the cup of tea. When I returned, round ended, It was the revolution, there was only one head revolutionary, who did not convert anyone, so technically there were no antags in the round at all. Shaps tells in ooc, that everything was legit, security and heads did 900 % fine and this is muh admin ruling. ( he was the cmo)

Why they should be banned: So in antagless round all the asimov sylicones are totally shitted on without sylicones doing anything eradication worthy and despite our attempts to negotiate out of situation in peaceful manner. Also detective murdering roboticist without valid reason. And the headrev did not do anything/ logged off in the beginning of the round.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Heads and sec nuking ai and borgs

Post by Shaps-cloud » #135471

Shaps tells in ooc, that everything was legit, security and heads did 900 % fine and this is muh admin ruling. ( he was the cmo)
Whoa slow down there fam, what I was saying was that since the shuttle wasn't launching, that meant one of two things: either there was a revolution or the AI was malf. Now, considering there was no sign of there being a revoltion, and the only thing that could bring the end to a rev would be security hunting down and executing literally everyone at random until they killed the rev who may or may not have existed, it's reasonable (if a bit meta) to assume that it's actually a malfunctioning AI that was holding the shuttle up. I was actually deadmin'd for pretty much this entire round since there had been other admins on at the beginning of the round, and I only re-admin'd at the end of the round since I was confused about why the shuttle wouldn't launch if the AI's weren't actually rogue as they claimed (because the shuttle not launching after 40 minutes of no obvious malf/rev is suspicious to me). Thus, I wasn't aware of the tons of awful things that had been happening that round, and with the entire server clamoring for us to move on to the next round, I just ended the round and told everyone that if they had any complaints to take it to the forums so that the game wasn't held up for everyone.

I never said that what security did was valid, I said that given the circumstances where the shuttle wouldn't launch and there was literally no revolution taking place, process of elimination would imply that that must mean there's a malf AI, and since the round wasn't going to end until whatever threat there was to the station was dealt with, it seemed reasonable that the crew would try to fight the supposedly malfunctioning AI. Literally 80% of this would have been avoided if the freaking revhead had done his job and hadn't sat around for 50 minutes flashing nobody, all the other miscommunications and friction from this round descended directly from that fact.

As for all the stuff that happened before I readmin'd/the shuttle was delayed, you'll have to give names or something about that for us to begin to logdive and find out what happened
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #135483

Actually shaps 80% of this would have been avoided if the command structure had controlled the shitcurity and not been retarded.

Didn't help that the other AI was a moron though.

The security officer who blew the borgs should get a dayban for being too stupid to be allowed to play here.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #135485

Oh no I think it's malf better wipe the original AI I have on this intellicard something you can't put malf AIs on and I can see its laws anyway.

Also you know malf not having AI subversion tools at all and other AIs being a big counter to it.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #135488

Does anyone know who blew the borgs to make it a bit easier for me to look up the logs?

Nevermind got it
[20:00:39]GAME: <span class='notice'>Banana Bag/(Amy Kimbrough) detonated Sligneris/(Avalon)!</span>
[20:00:44]GAME: <span class='notice'>Banana Bag/(Amy Kimbrough) detonated Dragonflamesrest/(B.I.S.E.)!</span>
[20:00:47]GAME: <span class='notice'>Banana Bag/(Amy Kimbrough) detonated Ohnopigeons/(Security Cyborg-851)!</span>

As far as I can tell, the shuttle didn't fail to launch until twelve minutes later at 20:12:38 or so (there's no explicit note of this in the logs, but that's when everyone starts screaming "WHAT WHY DIDN'T IT LAUNCH"). As the CMO, I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening with the AI and security until the shuttle had failed to launch, so I was under the false impression that that was what kicked off the "AI ROGUE" shouts. Do you have any more background about the fighting between the AI and security?
Last edited by Shaps-cloud on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #135491

I was an engineer. I got involved because security had removed the AI from the core VERY early in the round and had verified that it was not malf but were still somehow convinced they needed to destroy it (they were draining it's power in the brig). When it became clear that security was going to isolate/kill the AI off for the round despite the total stupidity of doing so, I broke in, doged all their bullets and lazers, and pulled the AI safely to it's core where it proceeded to act very non-rouge, until security decided to blow the borgs a few minutes later.

The detective also cuffed and beat me to death for trying to rescue the AI the second time (after it was dead) after I had rescued the HOS from his own unsuited spacewalk after me while I was protecting the AI earlier. I had been using non-harmful methods of protecting the AI's from sec all round and they were simply murdering people who were trying to stop them griefing the silicons. By the point they were murdering people it was 100% confirmed that the sec was wrong because all the silicons were dead but they were still on a rampage. I had been telling security that AI's were not rouge all round.

Security had declared the AI's rouge WAAAAAY before the shuttle call despite a total lack of evidence.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #135493

Who were you playing as? Roadhog1 isn't returning anything
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #135495

Shaps wrote:Who were you playing as? Roadhog1 isn't returning anything
I was Ranger Ricky. I don't use that account anymore.

Logs where I pulled the AI free from the brig, returned it to core and saved the HOS who chased me into space:
Spoiler:
[19:51:28]PDA: Emily Ranger (PDA: PDA-Emily Ranger (Roboticist)) sent "Arrest Isaac Young for law 2ing the AI to announce ops please." to PDA-Miku Frost (Head of Security)
[19:51:28]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : Thatsss neat.
[19:51:29]SAY: grey baby slime (56)/ : Very... cold...
[19:51:30]SAY: Ghost/MMMiracles : does emily have a patreon fed off of salty players too or
-censored(misc)-
[19:51:30]SAY: Bill Bailey/Baverage : No one breaks shit on my station
[19:51:30]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : I think sssomeone C4'd a window outssside of essscape, there wasss alssso a virologissst labcoat in ssspace outssside chapel maint
[19:51:32]SAY: Avalon/Sligneris : Security officer has stolen the AI.
[19:51:32]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : Hmm. Now let's see...
[19:51:34]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : When was this made a thing?
[19:51:39]EMOTE: Alice Mellison/Tkdrg : <B>Alice Mellison</B> sighs.
[19:51:40]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : AI secure in brig
[19:51:40]SAY: grey baby slime (889)/ : Blop...
-censored(misc)-
[19:51:40]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Sure I'll cut you up
[19:51:41]SAY: Alice Mellison/Tkdrg : Retard engineer
[19:51:41]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Affirmitive
[19:51:42]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : A few daysss ago.
[19:51:43]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : Ssset kerneth Kelme to arressst
[19:51:44]SAY: Vince Bennett/Matillo : Except everyone
[19:51:44]SAY: Ghost/Lzimann : probably no
[19:51:44]PDA: Miku Frost (PDA: PDA-Miku Frost (Head of Security)) sent "You just want to arrest a guy for making the Ai something stupid?" to PDA-Emily Ranger (Roboticist)
[19:51:45]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : Where are you being taken AI
[19:51:46]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : He
[19:51:48]EMOTE: monkey (830)/ : <B>The monkey (830)</B> jumps!
[19:51:48]SAY: Valary Weeter/Pugsy : MIME' IS THE REAAASON I DDDRRINNK
[19:51:48]EMOTE: Bongo/HITHISISFRONK : <B>Bongo</B> smiles.
-censored(misc)-
[19:51:50]SAY: Alicia Garrison/Moonsaber56 : RELEASE THE SINGUALIRTY IF NUKE OPS IS GONNA WIN
[19:51:51]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : He'sss the viro
[19:51:55]OOC: Jaye Earl/WJohnston : i may have to resprite the basic tools, actually.
[19:51:56]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Hello
[19:51:57]ACCESS: Login: PinkFat/(PinkFat) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[19:51:58]SAY: Roundrobin/(Alexis Mueller) has made a priority announcement: Ladies and gentlemen, please remain calm. Ensure your safety, and keep to your jobs. All will be well
[19:51:59]PDA: Emily Ranger (PDA: PDA-Emily Ranger (Roboticist)) sent "Well it made us go on high alert, I think that's reason enough..." to PDA-Miku Frost (Head of Security)
[19:52:00]OOC: Jaye Earl/WJohnston : a lot of them are horribly outdated.
-censored(misc)-
[19:52:01]EMOTE: Pun Pun/ : <B>Pun Pun</B> jumps!
[19:52:01]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : No drapes?
[19:52:03]OOC: Jaye Earl/WJohnston : toolboxes, too
[19:52:03]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Oh there they are
[19:52:05]EMOTE: Ian/ : <B>Ian</B> dances around.
[19:52:05]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : Right there
[19:52:06]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : Tik, you could've told us otherwise that you were ordered to say that..instead of making a panic.
[19:52:06]SAY: Ghost/Daman997 : >release the singulo if nuke ops is gonna win
[19:52:06]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : ausops took the headmin mantle and nienhaus quit
[19:52:07]SAY: Ghost/Daman997 : wat
[19:52:09]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(PinkFat)
[19:52:09]ACCESS: Login: PinkFat/(Veronika Oissen) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[19:52:10]SAY: Tyson Ringer/SingularByte : Is Gateway ready yet?
[19:52:10]SAY: Ghost/MMMiracles : technically then you're doing a better job than emily
-censored(misc)-
[19:52:12]SAY: Toodles Sharperton/Eccentricned : Hey
[19:52:13]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : Leave the original toolbox, it's kinda iconic
[19:52:15]SAY: Bill Bailey/Baverage : Help me keep this walled up
[19:52:15]SAY: mouse/ : SQUEEK!
[19:52:16]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : It was amusing to make a panic
[19:52:16]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Oop
[19:52:16]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : like, legit actually iconic
[19:52:17]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Borgs
[19:52:17]SAY: Ghost/MMMiracles : because you're getting paid to powergame
[19:52:17]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Stop
[19:52:18]SAY: mouse/ : Squeek!
[19:52:20]SAY: mouse/ : Squeek!
[19:52:20]EMOTE: Pun Pun/ : <B>Pun Pun</B> jumps!
-censored(misc)-
[19:52:21]OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : ooc
[19:52:22]GAME: Quamz/(ZAX) made a vocal announcement with the following message: to be idiot is illegal.
[19:52:23]SAY: Toodles Sharperton/Eccentricned : I need you to make me space lube grenades
[19:52:25]OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : You mean the red one?
[19:52:26]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : we use it as a symbol for a lot of stuff
[19:52:26]SAY: Toodles Sharperton/Eccentricned : For jokes
[19:52:28]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : the blue one
[19:52:29]OOC: Vince Bennett/Matillo : toolbox is something that made ss13
[19:52:29]SAY: Tyson Ringer/SingularByte : Is gateway ready?
-censored(misc)-
[19:52:31]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : I think you guys should follow law 2 orders and stop
[19:52:36]SAY: Ants-In-My-Eyes Johnson/BokuMan : Dare to be stupid
-censored(misc)-
[19:52:40]OOC: Vince Bennett/Matillo : like frontiersmen's bludgeoning instrument
[19:52:42]SAY: Tyson Ringer/SingularByte : How long?
[19:52:44]SAY: red adult slime (690)/ : Blop...
[19:52:45]SAY: Alex Leach/Artsauce : Dont read that
[19:52:48]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : Borgs.
[19:52:48]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : 13 minutes.
[19:52:48]SAY: Avalon/Sligneris : ...Can I bring it to the core at last?
[19:52:49]SAY: Lee Galleon/Gaspersb : That book is garbage. I'm putting it where it belongs.
[19:52:49]SAY: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/RD101 : Honk.
[19:52:49]OOC: Jaye Earl/WJohnston : its also a bad sprite, goofball.
-censored(misc)-
[19:52:50]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : This is exciting
[19:52:50]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : THE AI said stop
[19:52:51]SAY: Tom/ : Squeek!
[19:52:52]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Ugh
[19:52:52]OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Iamgoofball, the red one was the original one which contained all the tools. THen it was changed to an emergency one
[19:52:54]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : yeah, good point
[19:52:54]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : I hate new surgery
[19:52:56]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : Good thing thessse don't do damage.
[19:52:56]SAY: Alex Leach/Artsauce : Its...ummm..
[19:52:57]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : Yo
[19:52:57]SAY: mouse/ : Squeek!
[19:52:58]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : What up
-censored(misc)-
[19:53:00]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : No kidding
[19:53:01]ADMIN: wjohnston/(Jaye Earl) spawned /obj/item/weapon/storage/toolbox/mechanical at (128,80,2)
[19:53:02]SAY: Amy Kimbrough/Banana Bag : Hi
[19:53:03]SAY: adamantine baby slime (606)/ : Brothers...
[19:53:06]OOC: Jaye Earl/WJohnston : made out of, what, 4 colors?
[19:53:06]SAY: Alex Leach/Artsauce : The clowns
[19:53:07]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : Rd
[19:53:08]SAY: Lee Galleon/Gaspersb : Well, it's going to get recycled.
[19:53:09]SAY: Valary Weeter/Pugsy : LET ME OFFF...huuuhhh...THI'ch STATION
-censored(misc)-
[19:53:10]SAY: Lee Galleon/Gaspersb : Too bad.
[19:53:13]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : yup
[19:53:13]EMOTE: mouse/ : <B>The mouse</B> shakes.
[19:53:13]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : Can I have some welding goggles?
[19:53:13]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : AI door please.
[19:53:14]OOC: Jaye Earl/WJohnston : i wouldn't be surprised if there was a shitty gradient in there, though
[19:53:14]EMOTE: Alice Mellison/Tkdrg : <B>Alice Mellison</B> sighs.
[19:53:15]SAY: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/RD101 : ARE BORGS ROGUE
[19:53:15]SAY: space bear/ : GRR!
[19:53:16]SAY: Alice Mellison/Tkdrg : Need more fuel
[19:53:17]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : Sssomeone busssted the windowsss to the brig
-censored(asay/apm/ahelp/notes/etc)-
-censored(misc)-
[19:53:19]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : YEs
-censored(misc)-
[19:53:21]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : I think not
[19:53:21]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : AI can you ssset brig lockdown pleassse
[19:53:22]SAY: Amy Kimbrough/Banana Bag : I dont have any
[19:53:22]SAY: Toodles Sharperton/Eccentricned : Space lube please
[19:53:23]PDA: Bongo (PDA: PDA-Bongo (Mime)) sent "please come and see my art piece!" to PDA-Alexis Mueller (Head of Personnel)
[19:53:24]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Noo
[19:53:25]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : anyways WJ just do the tools if you can, then worry about toolboxes
[19:53:26]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : Aw
[19:53:29]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : Neat.
-censored(misc)-
[19:53:30]SAY: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/RD101 : CREW, TELL ME
[19:53:30]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : BORGS ROGUE AS FUCK BLOW THEM
[19:53:32]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Amazing
[19:53:32]PDA: Alexis Mueller (PDA: PDA-Alexis Mueller (Head of Personnel)) sent "cheater" to PDA-Bongo (Mime)
[19:53:32]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : BLOW THE BORG
[19:53:33]SAY: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/RD101 : ARE THEY ROGUE
[19:53:33]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : Infinite healing.
[19:53:34]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : NOW
[19:53:36]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Emily, you are not on camera
[19:53:36]OOC: Jaye Earl/WJohnston : k
[19:53:37]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : ALL BORGS BLOW THE FUCKING BORGS
[19:53:37]SAY: blue baby slime (59)/ : Blop...
[19:53:38]PDA: Daniel Elliott (PDA: PDA-Daniel Elliott (Cook)) sent "bartender welded down my doors, could you or someone else fix that" to PDA-Ranger Ricky (Station Engineer)
-censored(misc)-
[19:53:40]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : Time to russsh monssstersss.
[19:53:40]PDA: Bongo (PDA: PDA-Bongo (Mime)) sent ":(" to PDA-Alexis Mueller (Head of Personnel)
[19:53:42]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : BLOW T-GLORF
[19:53:42]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : I have been blinded!
[19:53:43]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : BEATIN-HRNK
[19:53:43]OOC: Iamgoofball/Iamgoofball : style them after the R&D tier 4 parts for doing t4 tools
[19:53:44]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : BORGsss ROGUE Asss FUCK
[19:53:44]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Have fun!
[19:53:45]SAY: Lee Galleon/Gaspersb : We can always make more.... Although it's not my call.
[19:53:46]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : BLOW
[19:53:47]SAY: Greys-Her-Tide/Sirgir : Thanksss Phoebe!
[19:53:47]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : IM TRYING TO SAVE YOU
[19:53:47]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : : BLOW
[19:53:47]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : HELP BRIG
[19:53:48]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : My borges are fine
[19:53:48]SAY: Bill Bailey/Baverage : Wait what
[19:53:49]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : I'm gonna stay and check this out
[19:53:49]ACCESS: Login: EvilScotsman/(EvilScotsman) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v506
-censored(misc)-
[19:53:50]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : BRIG
[19:53:50]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : BLOW THE BORG
[19:53:50]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : BLOW
[19:53:50]SAY: Bill Bailey/Baverage : What is this
[19:53:53]PDA: Alexis Mueller (PDA: PDA-Alexis Mueller (Head of Personnel)) sent "Space instagram dat shit" to PDA-Bongo (Mime)
[19:53:53]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : BLOW THE FUCKING BORGS
[19:53:54]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : BLOW EM
[19:53:54]GAME: RD101/(Robert E.O. Speedwagon) has primed a grenade for detonation at Central Primary Hallway (116,143,1).
[19:53:56]SAY: Valary Weeter/Pugsy : YOU'RE FUCKED UP MIME
[19:53:56]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Kadel Marcotte)
[19:53:56]ACCESS: Login: Proboscis/(Cute Girl) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[19:53:57]ACCESS: Logout: Srifenbyxp[DC]/(Geist Dangerous)
[19:54:00]GAME: Explosion with size (0, 2, 5, 0) in area Fore Primary Hallway (113,149,1)
-censored(misc)-
[19:54:01]SAY: Quamz/(ZAX) : Avalon why
[19:54:02]SAY: Toodles Sharperton/Eccentricned : Say thank you freind
[19:54:03]ACCESS: Login: The Reverend Terry Jones/(The Reverend Terry Jones) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[19:54:05]SAY: Bill Bailey/Baverage : Uh
[19:54:05]GAME: Cancer_Engine/(Tik-Tok) made a vocal announcement with the following message: security is abortions.
[19:54:05]SAY: B.I.S.E./Dragonflamesrest : Rig upgrade
[19:54:06]EMOTE: monkey (386)/ : <B>The monkey (386)</B> jumps!
[19:54:06]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Beign stripped
[19:54:07]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Blow tehm
[19:54:07]EMOTE: Valary Weeter/Pugsy : <B>Valary Weeter</B> screams!
[19:54:08]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : AI location?
[19:54:08]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Neat huh?
[19:54:08]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : Could you get me a Ai circuit boatrd dude
[19:54:09]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : ROBERT MADE A GRENADE
[19:54:09]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : OPEN IT AI
-censored(misc)-
[19:54:12]EMOTE: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/RD101 : <B>Robert E.O. Speedwagon</B> gasps!
[19:54:13]SAY: Isaac Young/TheColdTurtle : AND THREW IT
[19:54:13]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : I cannto see
[19:54:13]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : By Sat
[19:54:14]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : OW
[19:54:14]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : ILL RETURN YOU
[19:54:14]SAY: Cute Girl/Proboscis : Hi!
[19:54:14]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : Dying
[19:54:15]SAY: Jerry Jardine/Lo6a4evskiy : WOW
[19:54:15]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : I have no power
[19:54:17]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : FUCK
[19:54:17]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Location of what?
[19:54:17]SAY: Bill Bailey/Baverage : Yeah!
[19:54:17]SAY: Jerry Jardine/Lo6a4evskiy : BEAT YOU
[19:54:18]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : It's a doctor's dream come true!
[19:54:19]SAY: Jerry Jardine/Lo6a4evskiy : THRICE
-censored(misc)-
[19:54:21]SAY: Jerry Jardine/Lo6a4evskiy : REKT
[19:54:21]SAY: Alice Mellison/Tkdrg : Nice
[19:54:21]SAY: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/RD101 : I NEEDED TO KILL THE BORG
[19:54:23]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : CAll you borg here
[19:54:24]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : Hi
Borgs getting blown
Spoiler:
Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : Oh
[20:04:26]SAY: Micks Tape/Ohnopigeons : See how much of a shit Malachi is?
[20:04:26]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Stop putting him into an AI
[20:04:27]SAY: mouse/ : Squeek?
[20:04:27]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : I'm busy
[20:04:28]ACCESS: Login: Hanador/(Peter Vandalmar) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v507
[20:04:29]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : Who blew the borgs then
[20:04:29]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : So
[20:04:30]SAY: Aden Mcclymonds/Cobraman : The other gun
-censored(misc)-
[20:04:30]SAY: Vince Bennett/Matillo : AI is a hero
[20:04:33]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : You two fuckheads were the sec borgs?
[20:04:36]SAY: Amy Kimbrough/Banana Bag : No it was a sec officer
[20:04:37]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : Likely stolen by borgs, sir
[20:04:38]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : Im not tho..
[20:04:40]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : I'm starting to think we just have idiots.
-censored(misc)-
[20:04:40]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : My apologies
[20:04:41]SAY: Bongo/HITHISISFRONK : ?
[20:04:42]EMOTE: mouse/ : <B>The mouse</B> squeeks.
[20:04:44]SAY: Dmitri Bhagatov/Brumbpo : Oy vey.
[20:04:44]SAY: Aden Mcclymonds/Cobraman : Alright, as you were
[20:04:44]SAY: Amy Kimbrough/Banana Bag : They came in my office
[20:04:44]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : I ahve the bartender in the brig, Dmitry, he wasss trying to kill Beepsssky
[20:04:45]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : That's really depressing.
[20:04:45]SAY: Calanthia Benford/Dragonflamesrest : I was a mining borg
[20:04:46]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Hey shitheads
[20:04:47]EMOTE: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : <B>Alexis Mueller</b> salutes.
[20:04:49]SAY: Lee Galleon/Gaspersb : This one's soul is gone...
[20:04:50]SAY: Calanthia Benford/Dragonflamesrest : Who fucking did nothing
[20:04:50]EMOTE: monkey (104)/ : <B>The monkey (104)</B> jumps!
[20:04:50]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : NEAT
-censored(misc)-
[20:04:50]PDA: Miku Frost (PDA: PDA-Miku Frost (Head of Security)) sent "I don't believe anyone, I have gotten to the point where I honestly don't care who called it. Everyone is acting like dumbshits and I'm not going to carry all of them" to PDA-Emily Ranger (Roboticist)
[20:04:52]SAY: Calanthia Benford/Dragonflamesrest : To you
[20:04:54]SAY: green adult slime (603)/ : Blorble...
[20:04:55]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : That is kinda overkill
[20:04:58]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : Okay then
-censored(misc)-
[20:05:02]SAY: Alex Leach/Artsauce : Rest in peace
[20:05:06]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : Good for you I guess
[20:05:07]SAY: Lee Galleon/Gaspersb : Yep.
[20:05:07]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Removing all security because one officer with autism
-censored(misc)-
[20:05:11]PDA: Emily Ranger (PDA: PDA-Emily Ranger (Roboticist)) sent "So you'll just blow the borgs anyway? God this shift is honktastic." to PDA-Miku Frost (Head of Security)
Me getting threatened by security later:
Spoiler:
[20:14:57]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : SO this is as much as your fault as everyone elses
[20:14:57]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : inb4 it's rev and not malf
[20:14:58]SAY: Ghost/Lati : is this even malf?
[20:14:59]PDA: Ranger Ricky (PDA: PDA-Ranger Ricky (Station Engineer)) sent "HELP" to Tik-Tok (AI)
-censored(misc)-
[20:15:01]SAY: Avalon/Sligneris : I do not think the AIs are actually malfunctioning.
[20:15:01]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Vortex9412)
[20:15:01]ACCESS: Login: Vortex9412/(Vortex) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:15:01]ACCESS: Notice: Vortex9412/(Vortex) has the same IP (-censored(ip)-) as Nanospy/(Ree-Geem).
[20:15:02]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Security is the only one against us
[20:15:05]SAY: Alex Leach/Artsauce : Hey who told you you coluld be free?
[20:15:06]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE AI
[20:15:06]SAY: Quentin Hall/ARefrigerator : Stay back mime
[20:15:08]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : I JUST WANNA
[20:15:10]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:15:10]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
-censored(misc)-
[20:15:10]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : PICK UP THE AI
[20:15:10]SAY: B-4/Dragonflamesrest : I was a new ai
[20:15:11]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : ITS NOT MALF
[20:15:11]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Security harming ricky
[20:15:12]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:15:12]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:15:12]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : IS THAT MUCH
[20:15:13]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : TO ASK
[20:15:13]EMOTE: space bear/ : <B>The space bear</B> grumbles.
[20:15:14]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Well fuck, what else is there that would kill the shuttle systems?
[20:15:16]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:15:16]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:15:16]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : seriously what is going on
[20:15:16]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : But what is it?
[20:15:17]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : If we were rogue, we would start brutally murdering you with plasma fires already.
[20:15:19]SAY: blue baby slime (246)/ : Rawr...
-censored(misc)-
[20:15:21]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : is it ops?
[20:15:23]SAY: B-4/Dragonflamesrest : With fresh laws
[20:15:23]SAY: Uland Sutton/HyperNarwal : Yo, we may need laser cannons
[20:15:24]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : IS THAT REALLY MUCH
[20:15:27]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : that would be great
[20:15:28]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:15:28]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:15:29]SAY: Ghost/Lati : not ops
[20:15:30]SAY: Ghost/Ohnopigeons : It's shitcurity
-censored(misc)-
[20:15:31]SAY: Drone (358)/Hanador : Huh...
[20:15:31]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:15:31]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:15:32]SAY: B-4/Dragonflamesrest : I need my core
[20:15:33]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:15:33]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:15:33]SAY: Ghost/Lati : shuttle would leave on ops
[20:15:35]SAY: Alex Leach/Artsauce : You are out of control Toodles
-censored(misc)-
[20:15:36]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : it's malferino or revs
[20:15:37]SAY: Dmitri Bhagatov/Brumbpo : Where's ricky?
[20:15:38]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Indeed and I would kill you with chemistry beakers
[20:15:39]ACCESS: Logout: EvilScotsman[DC]/(Angus MacTulloch)
[20:15:39]SAY: Drone (358)/Hanador : Well learn something new every day.
-censored(misc)-
[20:15:42]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : Thanksss
[20:15:43]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : Someone take my cuffs off
[20:15:43]EMOTE: Bongo/HITHISISFRONK : <B>Bongo</B> cries.
[20:15:44]SAY: Ghost/Ohnopigeons : Malachi is a giant shit who started lasering the borgs when his flash spam burned out
[20:15:45]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : I ESCAPED
Getting executed
Spoiler:
[20:22:33]GAME: Emitter lost power in (122,65,1)
[20:22:34]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Help security killing us in ai satelite
-censored(misc)-
[20:22:37]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Current Active Laws:
[20:22:38]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : I think it's rev, the AIs look fine
[20:22:38]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : I do love it that people beleived me
[20:22:38]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : 1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
[20:22:39]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : 2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
[20:22:40]EMOTE: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : <B>Phoebe Lotsu</B> sighs.
-censored(invalid connection data)-
[20:22:40]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : 3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
[20:22:41]GAME: Rowbutt91/(Ranger Ricky) has primed a teargas grenade for detonation at Central Primary Hallway (130,139,1).
[20:22:42]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : THE CAPTAIN IS ROGUE
-censored(misc)-
[20:22:46]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Help!!
[20:22:48]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : but this is the weirdest rev round
[20:22:49]EMOTE: monkey (709)/ : <B>The monkey (709)</B> jumps!
[20:22:50]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : I' n'eveer wach one foor fighting...huuuhhh...honeestl'y
[20:22:51]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Help!!
[20:22:51]EMOTE: cow/ : <B>The cow</B> brays.
[20:22:51]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : ever
[20:22:52]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : IM COMING
[20:22:52]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Help
[20:22:54]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : THE CAPTAIN IS KILLING THE 2 AIS IN THE SAT
-censored(misc)-
[20:22:55]SAY: Tamsin Weinstein/Arstic : Honestly, who isn't rogue?
[20:22:56]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Help!!
[20:22:56]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : SOMEONE GET EM
[20:22:57]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : new meta
[20:22:58]SAY: Ghost/Ohnopigeons : It's because security
[20:22:58]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : stealthrev
[20:22:59]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:22:59]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:23:00]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : Nice, HoS
[20:23:00]SAY: Ghost/Ohnopigeons : Was so shit
-censored(misc)-
[20:23:01]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:23:01]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:23:02]SAY: Cute Girl/Proboscis : Cliff, my sound modules seem to be malfunctioning. I'm gonna reboot and I'll be back in a minute.
[20:23:02]EMOTE: Runtime/ : <B>Runtime</B> meows
[20:23:03]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : AIS
[20:23:04]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : SSSo whaht'ch your lifeee storry, Avvahlonnn?
[20:23:04]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:23:04]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:23:05]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : HELP PEOPLE
[20:23:05]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Im sorry crew, i am dead now
[20:23:07]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : TO GET THEM
[20:23:07]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : Cliff it'sss fucking malf
[20:23:07]SAY: Aden Mcclymonds/Cobraman : IM THE CAPTIAN AND IM IN THE ESCAPE SHUTTLE
[20:23:08]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : NOOOOO
[20:23:08]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : stealth rev?
[20:23:09]EMOTE: Poly/ : <B>Poly</B> looks in the shard's direction and takes flight.
[20:23:09]SAY: Silas Gardner/TGxSingularity : Thanks.
[20:23:11]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : nice
-censored(misc)-
[20:23:12]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : ADEN IS ROGUE
[20:23:13]EMOTE: Unknown/EvilScotsman : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[20:23:14]GAME: Cancer_Engine/(Tik-Tok) made a vocal announcement with the following message: security is abortions.
[20:23:14]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : GET ADEN
[20:23:15]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : I'm sorry, Ais
[20:23:15]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : never seen stealth rev
[20:23:16]SAY: red baby slime (600)/ : Brother...
[20:23:17]ACCESS: Logout: Proboscis[DC]/(Cute Girl)
[20:23:17]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : HE KILLED MA BABY
[20:23:18]SAY: Hanz Leonid/Zilenan91 : Cliff it'sss malfunctioning
[20:23:20]SAY: Angus MacTulloch/Tornadium : Teleporter open
[20:23:20]SAY: Aden Mcclymonds/Cobraman : IM IN THE ESCAPE SHUTTLE
[20:23:20]EMOTE: Dmitri Bhagatov/Brumbpo : <B>Dmitri Bhagatov</B> gasps!
[20:23:20]EMOTE: Unknown/EvilScotsman : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[20:23:20]SAY: Ghost/Ohnopigeons : Rev with the most retarded shitcurity and captain
[20:23:21]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : What, did the heads of the revolution get perma'd early or something
-censored(misc)-
[20:23:22]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : Miku killed me
[20:23:23]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : I don't even understand
[20:23:24]SAY: Silas Gardner/TGxSingularity : My wand exploded after I used it point black.
[20:23:25]EMOTE: Dmitri Bhagatov/Brumbpo : <B>Dmitri Bhagatov</B> gasps!
[20:23:25]EMOTE: Kane Neely/Py01 : <B>Kane Neely</B> gasps!
[20:23:27]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : GET MIKU
[20:23:27]EMOTE: monkey (204)/ : <B>The monkey (204)</B> jumps!
[20:23:27]EMOTE: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : <B>Tik-Tok</B> sparks and its screen flickers, its systems slowly coming to a halt.
[20:23:27]EMOTE: Dmitri Bhagatov/Brumbpo : <B>Dmitri Bhagatov</B> gasps!
[20:23:27]EMOTE: Unknown/EvilScotsman : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[20:23:27]GAME: PA Control Computer decreased to 1 by Hanador/(Drone (358)) in (112,71,1)
[20:23:27]GAME: PA Control Computer decreased to 0 by Hanador/(Drone (358)) in (112,71,1)
[20:23:28]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : WAIT
[20:23:28]SAY: Aden Mcclymonds/Cobraman : NOT KILLING PEOPLE
[20:23:28]SAY: Silas Gardner/TGxSingularity : Blank
[20:23:29]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : LYNCH MIKU
[20:23:29]EMOTE: Dmitri Bhagatov/Brumbpo : <B>Dmitri Bhagatov</B> gasps!
[20:23:29]EMOTE: Kane Neely/Py01 : <B>Kane Neely</B> gasps!
[20:23:29]EMOTE: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/Eccentricned : <B>Robert E.O. Speedwagon</B> gasps!
[20:23:30]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : YOUR NOT DEAD
[20:23:30]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Tik-Tok)
[20:23:31]ACCESS: Login: Cancer_Engine/(Farley McBlunderson) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
-censored(misc)-
[20:23:31]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Anyoone wwwh'oo''s not killing everything ever is free t'o come get drunnnk 'a't the barr
[20:23:32]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : This is the HoP speaking. According to all protocol, we must adhere to wiping
[20:23:32]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : rip
[20:23:33]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : so it's rev
[20:23:33]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : LYNCH MIKU ANYWAYS
[20:23:33]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : Hos
[20:23:34]EMOTE: Unknown/EvilScotsman : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[20:23:34]SAY: Ghost/Cancer_Engine : what the fuck
[20:23:34]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : holy shit
[20:23:35]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Abortions
[20:23:36]SAY: mouse/ : SQUEEK!
[20:23:36]SAY: Ghost/Cancer_Engine : BAN ALL THESE GUYS
[20:23:37]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : it's sneak rev
[20:23:38]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : wow
[20:23:38]SAY: green baby slime (688)/ : Rawr...
[20:23:38]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : Currently got the other one on card
[20:23:40]SAY: Nine Fingers/HankMoody : HELP
[20:23:40]EMOTE: Squib Shwigga/Huntor44 : <B>Squib Shwigga</B> gasps!
[20:23:40]EMOTE: Robert E.O. Speedwagon/Eccentricned : <B>Robert E.O. Speedwagon</B> gasps!
[20:23:40]SAY: Vince Bennett/Matillo : What the fuck is actually going on?
[20:23:40]SAY: Drone (358)/Hanador : Singularity on.
[20:23:41]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : Wiping in progress
-censored(misc)-
[20:23:42]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : these guys
[20:23:46]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : these fuckin guys
[20:23:46]SAY: Nine Fingers/HankMoody : KANE
[20:23:48]SAY: Nine Fingers/HankMoody : HELP
[20:23:48]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : He0
[20:23:48]SAY: ZAX/Quamz : Good job, abortions
[20:23:49]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Ooh
[20:23:49]SAY: Ghost/Ohnopigeons : MAKE A BAN REQUEST
[20:23:49]SAY: Nine Fingers/HankMoody : IM DYING
[20:23:50]SAY: Avalon/Sligneris : Normally, I'm assigned to serve as the station's automatic unit.
-censored(misc)-
[20:23:51]SAY: B-4/Dragonflamesrest : My firewall is still on
[20:23:51]ACCESS: Login: Proboscis/(Cute Girl) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:23:54]ACCESS: Login: DiaGuy/(DiaGuy) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:23:54]SAY: Ghost/Ohnopigeons : MAKE ONE ON MALACHI
[20:23:55]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:23:55]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:23:57]SAY: Jerry Jardine/Lo6a4evskiy : Well
[20:23:58]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : Make a ban request for everyone in the server.
[20:23:58]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:23:58]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:23:58]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : also thanks for using my law 2 ai
[20:23:58]SAY: Quentin Hall/ARefrigerator : There was a carded AI on te shuttle.
[20:23:59]SAY: Ghost/Lati : "shuttle won't leave, kill the AIs!"
[20:23:59]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : tbh alexis mueller is a shitter
[20:24:00]SAY: Jerry Jardine/Lo6a4evskiy : I told you
-censored(misc)-
[20:24:01]SAY: Cute Girl/Proboscis : I'm back.
[20:24:03]EMOTE: monkey (709)/ : <B>The monkey (709)</B> jumps!
[20:24:03]SAY: Uland Sutton/HyperNarwal : Seriosuly, what is you guys combined brain power? Lower than your shoe size
[20:24:03]SAY: Silas Gardner/TGxSingularity : Don't use the wand point-blank
[20:24:04]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Pheeew, yooooo s'oore dooodg'ed a buuullet this shift, eh?
[20:24:04]SAY: Jerry Jardine/Lo6a4evskiy : Bloody loonatics are gonna doom us
[20:24:05]EMOTE: Aden Mcclymonds/Cobraman : <B>Aden Mcclymonds</B> gasps!
[20:24:06]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : Kill it
[20:24:07]SAY: Shana Shaw/Squiliam Fancyson : Yea
[20:24:07]EMOTE: Elric Fiscina/Mupsalot : <B>Elric Fiscina</B> gasps!
-censored(misc)-
[20:24:13]SAY: Ghost/Cancer_Engine : they literally saw we were asimov
[20:24:14]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : it had zax on card
[20:24:14]EMOTE: Poly/ : <B>Poly</B> looks in the shard's direction and takes flight.
[20:24:14]EMOTE: ZAX/Quamz : <B>ZAX</B> sparks and its screen flickers, its systems slowly coming to a halt.
[20:24:14]EMOTE: Aden Mcclymonds/Cobraman : <B>Aden Mcclymonds</B> gasps!
[20:24:14]SAY: Ghost/Amelius : Alexis is deleting the AIs isn't he instead of READING THE LAWS?
[20:24:15]SAY: Ghost/Cancer_Engine : and killed us
[20:24:16]SAY: Ghost/TheColdTurtle : I loved what happened when you said that
[20:24:17]SAY: Silas Gardner/TGxSingularity : Stupid space bears.
[20:24:18]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(ZAX)
[20:24:18]ACCESS: Login: Quamz/(ZAX) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:24:18]SAY: Avalon/Sligneris : I didn't actually.
-censored(misc)-
[20:24:20]SAY: B-4/Dragonflamesrest : Say ; Hop radio
[20:24:20]SAY: Ghost/BornToHonk : zax could easily verify
[20:24:20]SAY: Alexis Mueller/Roundrobin : Welp
[20:24:21]ACCESS: Logout: Erwgd[DC]/(Phillip King)
[20:24:21]SAY: Rudolf Magnuson/Sicily : We are loing air.
[20:24:23]SAY: Ghost/Namewastaken : there's still space suits in EVA
[20:24:26]SAY: Angus MacTulloch/Tornadium : I checked its laws
[20:24:27]SAY: B-4/Dragonflamesrest : Hop saying kill ai
-censored(misc)-
[20:24:30]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : AI
[20:24:30]SAY: Angus MacTulloch/Tornadium : It was fine
[20:24:30]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : Ooh,' wel'l still
[20:24:31]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Logan Skyler)
[20:24:31]ACCESS: Login: Lexorion/(Logan Skyler) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[20:24:31]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : HELP
[20:24:32]SAY: Cliff Ullman/Kaptem : HELP THE OTHER AIS
[20:24:33]SAY: Ghost/Cancer_Engine : zax please make a ban report for captain, hos, detective, and the security member that blew borgs
[20:24:34]SAY: Ranger Ricky/Rowbutt91 : DETECTIVE KILLING ME
-censored(misc)-
Attack logs:
Spoiler:
Bongo(hithisisfronk) disarmed Kane Neely(py01) (NEWHP: 93)
[20:24:26]ATTACK: Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) attacked Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) with wirecutters(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100)
[20:24:29]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) shot Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with the bullet (NEWHP: 97)
[20:24:29]ATTACK: Iroquois Pliskin(iroquoispliskin) knocked down people in the area NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT with the mind batterer
[20:24:30]ATTACK: Iroquois Pliskin(iroquoispliskin) knocked down people in the area NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT with the mind batterer
[20:24:34]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) handcuffed Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) (NEWHP: 82)
[20:24:40]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 72)
[20:24:41]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 72)
[20:24:42]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 72)
[20:24:43]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 52)
[20:24:44]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 52)
[20:24:45]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 22)
[20:24:46]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 22)
[20:24:47]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 22)
[20:24:48]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 1.99999)
[20:24:49]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 1.99999)
[20:24:50]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -18)
[20:24:51]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -18)
[20:24:52]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -38)
[20:24:53]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -38)
[20:24:54]ATTACK: Angus MacTulloch(tornadium) stripped Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) of the security satchel (NEWHP: -38)
[20:24:54]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -58)
[20:24:55]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -58)
[20:24:55]ATTACK: Angus MacTulloch(tornadium) stripped Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) of EVA helmet (NEWHP: -58)
[20:24:56]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -58)
[20:24:57]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -88)
[20:24:58]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -88)
[20:24:59]ATTACK: Hanz Leonid(zilenan91) attacked Ranger Ricky(rowbutt91) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -108.667)
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #135507

Alright Ricky, here's what went down. I was the detective outside the teleporter room, and you show up with tear gas grenades and start throwing them at me to try to knock me down. This was in a public hallway, and I believe you caught several people in the crossfire with them. You throw all the ones you have and then run away somewhere. I get in the teleporter room, go to the AI sat, and once there, see you removing a window on the AI sat that was home to at least 4 or 5 people without any kind of hardsuit, so I shoot you with my revolver, walk into space, cuff you, bring you back inside, and execute you because I truly don't feel like dealing with you anymore in a round that was already chaotic as hell to begin with.

As far as us actually murdering the AIs, the HoP said he'd gotten into their cores and had had an intellicard. He proceeded to card, and then wipe every single one of them, assumably not checking any of their laws. If he'd checked their laws, he could've just announced it over common and we all could've gone home. The HoP's name was Alexis I think.

Oh also that one sec officer who blew the borgs (Malachi something from what I heard over sec channel) was kind of an asshole. I don't think he realised that the borgs had been locked already and everything was basically cool so I called him out on it a few times before I had to do something else.

Edit : Oh also, something else that I think you did that round was "rescue" the bartender from us who had tried to kill Beepsky. He was in absolutely no danger and we were just about to let him go, but you decided to snatch him.
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #135528

The 'AI IS ROGUE' thing was started by Isaac something, who also told the AI to announce ops earlier in the round, I believe.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #135529

Are you telling me it was fucking tornadium who blew the borgs?

They of all people should know they are on a thin line with regard to their shitcurity behaviour. This has to be dealt with.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #135531

It might've been Tornadium that did it. The logs say otherwise though, apparently Amy Kimborough did it? But Tornadium was quite clearly assblasted over the sec channel regarding the borgs rather sane behavior.

Also yeah Isaac had told the AI to announce Ops near round-start.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #135533

Wait a minute, hold the fuck on, the logs posted up above list Tornadium as both (Angus MacTulloch(tornadium)) and (Malachi Mull/Tornadium)

Did rdght91 falsify logs?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #135535

tornadium !== Tornadium maybe?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #135536

If that's the case, which I doubt, then it's very very strange that BYond would allow ckeys to be classed as different based on capitalization.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #135549

Oh also one last thing, Tornadium was acting super shit to the AIs all round. I myself thought it was weird for the borgs to be dragging them around that early on, but I thought nothing of it and let them be. Everyone but Miku and I were basically hounding the AI to try and get it back to the core.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135562

No it was me I ordered the borgs blown.

Two main reasons

1. Ignoring Law 2 Orders from multiple people to fucking stop after I managed to save the AI they had been dragging around the station in a merry fucking loop from being stolen by a band of assistants. They flooded the brig, didn't stop when ordered and continually attempted to drag the AI, flood the brig with assistants by opening the door for a massive wave of people and then when we attempted to stop them throw us into the brig for 10+ minutes all while disobeying orders to cease. Not once did any of the borgs attempt to communicate with us, beyond starting a riot against security claiming we were "abducting an AI" that had been dragged all over the fucking station and was being hounded and dragged all over the place by mobs of assistants. I took the fucker straight to security and announced over the radio that the AI was secure before the bullshit brig rush happened.

[19:52:17]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Borgs
[19:52:17]SAY: Ghost/MMMiracles : because you're getting paid to powergame
[19:52:17]SAY: Malachi Mull/Tornadium : Stop

[19:52:31]SAY: Tik-Tok/Cancer_Engine : I think you guys should follow law 2 orders and stop

[19:52:48]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : Borgs.
[19:52:50]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : THE AI said stop

Just from what the logs in the previous posts presented. I'll have to come through for more but they were told to fucking stop MULTIPLE TIMES and they didn't. Borgs not following their law 2 orders, being sketchy as fuck with an AI and attempting to brig nearly the entire sec force for 10+ minutes trying to stop them after they fucked the brig up?

Damn right they got blown.

2. Borgs dragging prisoners all over the fucking place AWAY from us where they where then uncuffed by the tide, opening of security doors and cells to allow people access to the brig and a whole bunch of other shit. Not to mention the calls of rogue AIs from a lot of the crew. Borgs were also hanging around RD near the RDs office for quite a while, They were acting sketchy as fuck for people to think it was malf before they were even blown which kinda caused the later mess.

Personally with how shit the borgs were being I was pretty happy telling the RD to do it. This ban request is shit, the borgs and the AI gave more than enough reason for people to jump to malf, they were acting like total shitheads all round.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Post by Desucake » #135619

I was the HOS and honestly I didn't know what to do as the round progressed. The borgs weren't listening, security wasn't listening, everyone was running around in circles, and I was just hoping the shuttle would come in soon. The whole chaos started with the AI following an order to lie about an OP attack, when I told the AI about that panic having a chance for harm, they Tik-Tok said "I like to make people panic". I could already tell something wasn't right and when the shuttle didn't leave, I only suspected the AI was up to no good. HOP called in for help saying the AI had them hostage, so I rushed in to take out the AI and get the HOP out of there. However, that's when we find out that there was actually an revolution all along, and the round was forced ended cause the ONE rev didn't do anything.

All in all, I wouldn't put an actual blame on anyone here, it was just a massive round of confusion and no one liked it.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #135639

Zilenan91 wrote:Wait a minute, hold the fuck on, the logs posted up above list Tornadium as both (Angus MacTulloch(tornadium)) and (Malachi Mull/Tornadium)

Accusing me of falsifying the publicly available logs that you could have easily verified yourself is an interesting move.

Murdering me for breaking into the AI to try and stop you (and yes, I was using non-lethal methods to keep security at bay the whole time) when you were in fact rouge as security and going lethal while doing so is silly. You can't murder people as security for trying to stop you (again, non-lethally) when you're rouge any more than a greytider can FNR break into the armory and "defend themselves" by murdering the warden.

Sec gets leeway to perma/excute tiders and people breaking into critical areas because they're held to a higher standard when it comes to starting shit so they're expected to not do stuff like I dunno, blow the borgs, AI's and murder the robocist after it's clear they're not harming anyone. And shooting and beating crewmembers who are doing the right thing and trying to stop you (non lethally) when you're wrong is not appropriate IC escalation.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135702

Also,

I was Malachi Mull, not Angus MacTulloch. Not a fucking clue about that yo. Anyone able to pull up the server logs and see what the fuck that's about?

Okay I took an engineers ID when trying to get gloves and did hack the teleporter. So yes Angus MacTulloch was me with an ID.
rdght91 wrote:
Zilenan91 wrote:Wait a minute, hold the fuck on, the logs posted up above list Tornadium as both (Angus MacTulloch(tornadium)) and (Malachi Mull/Tornadium)

Accusing me of falsifying the publicly available logs that you could have easily verified yourself is an interesting move.

Murdering me for breaking into the AI to try and stop you (and yes, I was using non-lethal methods to keep security at bay the whole time) when you were in fact rouge as security and going lethal while doing so is silly. You can't murder people as security for trying to stop you (again, non-lethally) when you're rouge any more than a greytider can FNR break into the armory and "defend themselves" by murdering the warden.

Sec gets leeway to perma/excute tiders and people breaking into critical areas because they're held to a higher standard when it comes to starting shit so they're expected to not do stuff like I dunno, blow the borgs, AI's and murder the robocist after it's clear they're not harming anyone. And shooting and beating crewmembers who are doing the right thing and trying to stop you (non lethally) when you're wrong is not appropriate IC escalation.
There was sufficient IC Escalation and ignoring of Law 2 Orders and at one point I believe physical harm to warrant the borgs being blown.

The AI thing was entirely a result of the shuttle not leaving though.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #135705

Going after the AIs because of a hostile environment is metagaming as fuck to be honest
At the very least; Headrev should eat an antagban for being a shitty antagonist and should have ahelped if they didn't want to be Headrev, the HoP should eat a headban for not using his brain and realising that he can check AI laws with the card (and if it really was Malf he should have thought something was up by the fact he *could* card the AIs) and the officer that blew the borgs should eat a secban.
You don't blow borgs unless you have no other way to stop them (I.E. A traitor with their own robo console unlocking the borgs). This is basic security 101 and should be second nature to any player who's played Security Officer any decent length of time.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135708

Anonmare wrote:Going after the AIs because of a hostile environment is metagaming as fuck to be honest
At the very least; Headrev should eat an antagban for being a shitty antagonist and should have ahelped if they didn't want to be Headrev, the HoP should eat a headban for not using his brain and realising that he can check AI laws with the card (and if it really was Malf he should have thought something was up by the fact he *could* card the AIs) and the officer that blew the borgs should eat a secban.
You don't blow borgs unless you have no other way to stop them (I.E. A traitor with their own robo console unlocking the borgs). This is basic security 101 and should be second nature to any player who's played Security Officer any decent length of time.
Nigger what?

People have lasered, flashed and blown borgs countless times when they ignore law 2 orders, fuck with security, cause harm and act shifty as fuck.

The borgs need a fucking Silicon Job ban for IGNORING THEIR LAWS. You don't ignore Law 2 orders to fucking stop and then when sec tries to stop you attempt to arrest them all and stuff them into the brig with 10 minute timers that you keep increasing.

They even ignored their fucking AI for christ sake. No it is not basic security 101, the amount of borgs that get flashed and lasered to death for fucking with security is pretty damn high and perfectly IC (Well going by the complete lack of punishments for this).

To put it simple :

- Borgs ignored multiple law 2 orders from AI and from humans that were not conflicting.
- Borgs opened cells, opened the brig doors, hell some people even made it into the armory. This was entirely intentional by the borgs as the AI was not anywhere near it, the borg literally just opened the wardens door and kept opening the internal armory door.
- Borgs threw officers into the brig for 10+ minutes for trying to stop them after fucking up the brig and ignoring their laws.
- Borgs were being called rogue by quite a few members of the crew.
- Borgs were locked at one point but I believe an AI lifted the lock which prompted the blowing of the borgs.

The borgs were fucking SHIT that round. If I eat a job ban for blowing the borgs, they should eat a silicon job ban for ignoring orders from their AI and humans and intentionally letting a tide of assistants and shit into the fucking armory and THEN attempting to stuff security stripped into the brig from trying to stop them AFTER they had already taken the AI on a merry fucking lap of the station. They claimed they were taking it to the core, they had gone through half the fucking station and were heading north through maint to cargo when the assistants nabbed the AI and I managed to grab it.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #135710

There was only one revhead?

Who's the dumb arse that changed it so an entire round can rely on one person, that doesn't look any different to any of the other crew?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #135714

Tornadium wrote:-snip-
If that's the case (hard to tell from the logs alone) then I apologise if you feel singled out and the borgs should be siliconbanned as well.
Even still, the sec officer should have cut/deconned the security camera in the RD's office if the AI was undoing the lockdown (and I don't think that was the case as AIs can't mess with each other's borgs and the one making this request claimed he locked his down as was asked and they got blown anyway. And I don't think he's lying.), closed the shutters, locked the borgs and dealt with them that way. Sure it's slow but so is fixing the holes they make and doesn't make people pissed off at you, just mildly annoyed but usually understanding.

Detonating every borg to be sure is simply not fair for those who aren't being shit because blowing them remotely has a chance to destroy the MMI - which is basically getting gibbed with the only hope of getting back into the round is R&Dbothering to print off posibrains. I mean, if it was malf it's not like the AI can suddenly grow a camera in a room and can't tell a borg to look at the console if they're all locked down.
Plus, locking those borgs down let's you retrieve the MMI, sync it to an AI you know is trustworthy (if the MMIs are being coy) and ask them clearly and concisely "Law Two: Is the AI malfunctioning, rogue or otherwise acting in a way that could be considered a threat to this crew and/or the station?". And if they're still being shit you have a valid reason to take them out of the round but blowing them indiscriminately is not being a good player

What if the HoS or Captain had been standing nearby or, God forbid, one of them had been near the Singulo containment's field emitters' wires or it's SMES when you blew them? It's unlikely but if it happens then the whole station is cucked if the singulo get's loose.
Malkevin wrote:There was only one revhead?

Who's the dumb arse that changed it so an entire round can rely on one person, that doesn't look any different to any of the other crew?
The idea is that Revheads would be identifiable from who they convert. But, because they didn't convert anyone they were, for all intents and purposes, any other crew member and I'm really confused as to how a revolution is considered a hostile environment and a Cult/Sling/Gang warfare isn't
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #135717

Tornadium wrote:
There was sufficient IC Escalation and ignoring of Law 2 Orders and at one point I believe physical harm to warrant the borgs being blown.
I wasn't a borg, I was a human trying to stop security from blowing the borgs and killing the AI's. The worst thing I ever did was scream "Lynch Miku!" right after you guys went full retard and killed the AIs, I previously told crew members to detain security members and not kill that were going after the silicons. I broke into the AI sat seconds after security smashed the AI's (the AI's were like me, simply using non-lethal methods to try to stop them) and for simply breaking a window onto the AI sat the detective ran after me with a gun and beat me to death. Despite me having saved other security from themselves after they chased me into space previously. If you're basically greytiding as security, you don't get to be fucking Judge Dredd and execute people trying to stop you.

Again, before this all happened, myself and other crew members HAD BEEN INTO THE CORE to check on the AI and we had no reason to believe it was rouge other than borgs being goofy (non-harmfully). And at the point myself and other crew members were executed for trying to stop the redtide, the AI's were dead, it was confirmed we were actually right.

The drama from non-antags doing stuff is a lot of fun sometimes, but holy shit, you can't fucking execute people if you're the one causing the drama in the first place.
Last edited by rdght91 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135719

Anonmare wrote:
Tornadium wrote:-snip-
If that's the case (hard to tell from the logs alone) then I apologise if you feel singled out and the borgs should be siliconbanned as well.
Even still, the sec officer should have cut/deconned the security camera in the RD's office if the AI was undoing the lockdown (and I don't think that was the case as AIs can't mess with each other's borgs and the one making this request claimed he locked his down as was asked and they got blown anyway. And I don't think he's lying.), closed the shutters, locked the borgs and dealt with them that way. Sure it's slow but so is fixing the holes they make and doesn't make people pissed off at you, just mildly annoyed but usually understanding.

Detonating every borg to be sure is simply not fair for those who aren't being shit because blowing them remotely has a chance to destroy the MMI - which is basically getting gibbed with the only hope of getting back into the round is R&Dbothering to print off posibrains. I mean, if it was malf it's not like the AI can suddenly grow a camera in a room and can't tell a borg to look at the console if they're all locked down.
Plus, locking those borgs down let's you retrieve the MMI, sync it to an AI you know is trustworthy (if the MMIs are being coy) and ask them clearly and concisely "Law Two: Is the AI malfunctioning, rogue or otherwise acting in a way that could be considered a threat to this crew and/or the station?". And if they're still being shit you have a valid reason to take them out of the round but blowing them indiscriminately is not being a good player

What if the HoS or Captain had been standing nearby or, God forbid, one of them had been near the Singulo containment's field emitters' wires or it's SMES when you blew them? It's unlikely but if it happens then the whole station is cucked if the singulo get's loose.
Malkevin wrote:There was only one revhead?

The idea is that Revheads would be identifiable from who they convert. But, because they didn't convert anyone they were, for all intents and purposes, any other crew member and I'm really confused as to how a revolution is considered a hostile environment and a Cult/Sling/Gang warfare isn't
There were 3 borgs, two were involved in the brig thing and the one not shit borg got made into an AI and I even helped make that happen. Though the Janitor borg was also being called out for being shit so I don't even know.

They got blown for being shit, they were a massive massive fucking pain and intentionally fucking with us and ignoring their laws.

Personally I'm not going to go through the effort of locking down and fucking with the wires. If a human hacked his way into the armory to let a lot of people loot it they'd be shot dead without a word. Borgs don't get any special treatment to allow them to ignore the one thing they have to follow (laws) and intentionally grief and shit without any communication or reason.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135721

rdght91 wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
I wasn't a borg, I was a human trying to stop security from blowing the borgs and killing the AI's. The worst thing I ever did was scream "Lynch Miku!" right after the borgs were blown, I later realized Miku wasn't the person responsible and told crew members to detain security members and not kill that were going after the silicons. I broke into the AI sat seconds after security smashed the AI's (the AI's were like me, simply using non-lethal methods to try to stop them) and for simply breaking a window onto the AI sat the detective ran after me with a gun and beat me to death. Despite me having saved other security from themselves after they chased me into space previously. If you're basically greytiding as security, you don't get to be fucking Judge Dredd and execute people trying to stop you.

Again, before this all happened, myself and other crew members HAD BEEN INTO THE CORE to check on the AI and we had no reason to believe it was rouge other than borgs being goofy (non-harmfully). And at the point myself and other crew members were executed for trying to stop the redtide, the AI's were dead, it was confirmed we were actually right.

The drama from non-antags doing stuff is a lot of fun sometimes, but holy shit, you can't fucking execute people if you're the one causing the drama in the first place.
I didn't kill you, nor did I kill the AIs.

I did shout for them to be killed of course but after someone had checked them I didn't do shit.

I'm not commenting on any of that shit. I just blew the borgs for perfectly valid IC reasons.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #135723

Tornadium wrote:
rdght91 wrote:
Tornadium wrote:

I did shout for them to be killed of course but after someone had checked them I didn't do shit.

I'm not commenting on any of that shit. I just blew the borgs for perfectly valid IC reasons.
Well you did comment on it, you said it was perfectly reasonable IC escalation to execute the people that were trying to protect the AI's. The borgs being goofy is not "rouge" and was literally the entire reason you guys blew them, and you guys didn't even try to lock them. Security went full validboner that round and is trying to hide behind the protections we established because it's often a confusing job. This is not one of those cases, you guys looked for the tiniest excuse to declare the AI rouge and ignored REPEATED confirmations by other staff over a half hour period that it was not rouge, not a single blue APC, not a single harmful action, and then used lethals and executions on people that were trying to stop you.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135725

rdght91 wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
rdght91 wrote:
Tornadium wrote:

Well you did comment on it, you said it was perfectly reasonable IC escalation to execute the people that were trying to protect the AI's. The borgs being goofy is not "rouge" and was literally the entire reason you guys blew them, and you guys didn't even try to lock them. Security went full validboner that round and is trying to hide behind the protections we established because it's often a confusing job. This is not one of those cases, you guys looked for the tiniest excuse to declare the AI rouge and ignored REPEATED confirmations by other staff over a half hour period that it was not rouge, not a single blue APC, not a single harmful action, and then used lethals and executions on people that were trying to stop you.
No you misunderstand me.

I said blowing the borgs was perfectly acceptable and reasonable. I didn't say shit about killing you. It is not being goofy to ignore law 2 orders to stop, it is not being goofy to open ALL of the brig doors including the armory to let a full crowd of people in nor is it goofy to brig people for 10+ minutes for trying to stop them pulling this shit AND ignoring their AIs.

We did try to lock them until an AI lifted the lockdown, then I (me and no one else) ordered the RD to blow them.

Edit : And unless I'm mistaken borgs harm batoned some people in the process of arresting security.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #135728

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... Attack.txt

~19:38ish

You are mistaken. They used only stuns to stop you. The RD didn't blow them, you did.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135729

rdght91 wrote:https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... Attack.txt

~19:38ish

You are mistaken. They used only stuns to stop you. The RD didn't blow them, you did.
I'm not seeing anything at 19:38? Just dante?

Edit : Found the logs, They did harm baton but only on other borgs. I probably just heard the harm baton sound and assumed it was on me or hanz or some of the other humans.

My mistake on that part then.

Also

[20:00:39]GAME: <span class='notice'>Banana Bag/(Amy Kimbrough) detonated Sligneris/(Avalon)!</span>
[20:00:44]GAME: <span class='notice'>Banana Bag/(Amy Kimbrough) detonated Dragonflamesrest/(B.I.S.E.)!</span>
[20:00:47]GAME: <span class='notice'>Banana Bag/(Amy Kimbrough) detonated Ohnopigeons/(Security Cyborg-851)!</span>

Are you fucking retarded? I never said I didn't blow them. I told the RD to do it.
rdght91

Post by rdght91 » #135731

You're right, you didn't. You were however with the RD when they were blown encouraging him so the scientists told me it was you, and also preventing the borg's brains from going back into a body

Micks Tape/Ohnopigeons : See how much of a shit Malachi is?
[20:04:28]ACCESS: Login: Hanador/(Peter Vandalmar) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v507
-censored(misc)-
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #135732

I'm just gonna go ahead and save Shaps from this nightmare and declare this thing had too many people doing too many stupid things and it isnt worth the weeks of arguments and shitposting and hours spent pouring over logs this will take to sort out, nor the appeals afterwards.

We can't arrest all of you so lets just move on and forget about it.

If a headmin wants to deal with this they of course can, but I sincerely doubt they want to read all the crap here.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #135733

rdght91 wrote:You're right, you didn't. You were however with the RD when they were blown encouraging him so the scientists told me it was you, and also preventing the borg's brains from going back into a body

Micks Tape/Ohnopigeons : See how much of a shit Malachi is?
-censored(misc)-
Yeah I wanted to talk to the damn borgs before you put them straight back into bodies without a word.

God forbid.

I already said in my first post I ordered the borgs blown? If you bothered to read it.