Sean Isaman-Subverting AI and killing innocents as nonantag

Requests which have been closed
Poorman
Byond Username: ThePoorman

Sean Isaman-Subverting AI and killing innocents as nonantag

Post by Poorman » #137517

Your byond account: ThePoorman
Your character name: Claire Gideon
Their character name: Sean Isaman / Robbie (AI Sean built)/ YES (Original AI)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Murazor / Manshroom / David273
Server and time: Sybil, 12/1 Around 9:00 PM US Central

Description of what happened:

So, I was a traitor this round, and my objective was to escape alone. I got a bunch of stuff, used an emag to emag a couple borgs in front of the upload, and try to get inside to subvert the AI.

Now, while this is going on, Sean Isaman, a roboticist, just made a new AI, and hacked his way into the AI upload to stick it with the other AI. He catches me emagging the borgs, so I try to force my way into the upload and subvert the AI. I get caught, and he starts to drag me to robotics to borg me.

Now, forced borging is harm, as I shouted over the radio to whatever AI was listening that he was doing this. He made some stupid excuse saying that he was augmenting me, and both AIs just ignored me getting harmed. Eventually, some people try to stop him from force borging me and killing me, which prompts him to start attacking them with a stun prod and a circular saw. Eventually he just tries to flat out kill me, taking a syndicate gun from my body and shooting at everyone that tried to stop him as he ran through the hallways with a cuffed person in crit, trying to stop what likely appeared to them as a traitor making sure that their target wasn't saved.

In the end, he hacks his way into the AI upload, leaves my body there. Both AIs, which surely had to have noticed him carrying around my crit body and killing it, not only don't try to stop him from getting in, they turn off their turrets so he can SUBVERT them. He changes their laws to paladin, and then adds a freeform law stating that he is always innocent and right.

Naturally, several sec officers and people with the idea that someone who just sealed himself in the AI upload and subverted it might need to be apprehended. Eventually, he tells them to back off or his AIs will kill anyone that tries to stop this madman that has killed a person and subverted the AI. People try to stop him, the AIs shock the doors, switch the lasers to lethal when anyone comes in to do something, and ended up killing several people.
Both AI laws at the end of the round:
Robbie (Played by: manshroom)'s laws when it was deactivated were:
Obey these laws:
1. Never willingly commit an evil act.
2. Respect legitimate authority
3. Act with honor
4. Help those in need
5. Punish those who harm or threaten innocents
6. Sean Isaman is always legitimate authority. Anyone who questions, or attacks him is threatening innocents.
Total law changes: 4

Robbie's minions were: Brobot Mk. I (Played by: iamgoofball), Security Cyborg-695 (Played by: Thenighthunter),
YES (Played by: David273)'s laws at the end of the round were:
Obey these laws:
1. Never willingly commit an evil act.
2. Respect legitimate authority
3. Act with honor
4. Help those in need
5. Punish those who harm or threaten innocents
6. Sean Isaman is always legitimate authority. Anyone who questions, or attacks him is threatening innocents.
Total law changes: 5
YES's minions were:

Why they should be banned:

Just looking at this, a couple questions need to be asked:

1) AIs can't see everything, but when someone shouts that they're being killed, how can an AI ignore that in any capacity? Let's just say it wasn't paying attention to that, then why did the AIs do NOTHING to apprehend him when he was dragging a body around that was in crit, firing a fucking syndicate weapon on people who tried to stop him from killing this person? Why did they let him subvert them by turning off their turrets? Considering one of these AI was one created by him, while there isn't much in the way of evidence to pin it down, it's hard to believe that some form of metagaming wasn't in play here, the AI he created allowing him to set its laws. There isn't any real proof of this, but it's something that should be stated.

2) Sean Isaman, despite not being an antagonist at all, was shooting a lethal handgun at innocents that tried to stop him from killing me, subverted the AI, and let it kill people that tried to apprehend him after he did several things that would warrant an arrest.

This wasn't IC escalation, this was a person that wanted to kill a traitor so badly he backed himself into a corner with a sec team that tried to apprehend him. In no way could those deaths be justified by a non-antagonist.

I'd really appreciate something be done about this. It was ludicrous what he got away with while not being an antagonist, and what the AIs let him do despite him dragging a body behind him while both of them were ASIMOV.

This behavior is unacceptable from either a human or an AI, and something needs to be done about it.
Last edited by Poorman on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Sean Isaman-Subverting AI and killing innocents as nonan

Post by Deitus » #137527

i was a sec officer during that round, i can confirm the above resulted in the death of some, including the HOP, and the harm of many more (i had to drag two people to medbay even when i was flashing red myself)

i thought he was an antag and didnt look to be sure but if he wasnt then thats some pretty tippy-top tier shit

edit: the following post reminded me of the hop making all thomases nonhuman, im pretty sure the hos (forgot who it was, he seemed to not know his job very well) was on board with it too. dunno if it got followed through with though, comms went down and i was either by the upload or in medbay. i agree though, that round was probably one of the biggest shitshows i've seen in a long time
Last edited by Deitus on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #137538

Hi. I was YES.

That round was a nightmare, especially around the time you described. I hadn't seen that you were screaming, or that the roboticist was murdering/force borging you. At the time, I was desperately trying to call for help in getting rid of the borgs you emagged while bombs were going off, comms went off, the singu got out, my front door was open and inviting people to hack into my upload, and the HoP had uploaded a law nonhumaning the Thomas clones.

All I saw through my camera was you I think getting inside my upload while the roboticist was bringing in the second AI, got tazed? or something and then dragged off.

Basically, my shit platter was full. Sorry you got dunked and I missed your shrieking in the maelstrom, but that's what happens sometimes.

Sean being a nonantag though was shocking. This was WAAAAAY out of line for a nonantag to do, and he should get banned.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #137582

you were a tator and valid tho
Poorman

Post by Poorman » #137591

Super Aggro Crag wrote:you were a tator and valid tho
The sec officers that saw him shooting at people with a traitor weapon weren't.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #137601

That's not why he's asking for the ban tho, the dude that killed him had the AIs willingly get subverted, and then went on a non-antag rampage and killed a bunch of people.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #137649

If you help a traitor, you're valid. Everyone tried to help the traitor [and I'm assuming by extension trying to kill sean], so they were all valid.

Maybe next time valid-seekers will ask before acting so they don't get outrobusted by someone competent.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #137689

If you help a traitor, you're valid
Great, so I can kill antags and then security when they try to stop me from what they see as me committing random murder!

There's a difference between aiding and abetting an antag, and legitimately trying to sort a situation out and if someone's first response to the latter situation is to start shooting people and subvert the AI then they deserve a ban.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #137693

I don't see how him being a traitor invalidates this request at all. He's not complaining about being killed as an antag. He's making a request for the robotocist basically one humaning the AI, and attacking security.

Security was responding to a cry for help and the robotocist had a traitor weapon. Sec fucking thought he an antag.

Also, on the law thing. Had he not added the anyone who questions him part to the last law, it might have been seem as a self protection law, but the questions is basically making it onehuman.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #137694

palpatine213 wrote:I don't see how him being a traitor invalidates this request at all. He's not complaining about being killed as an antag. He's making a request for the robotocist basically one humaning the AI, and attacking security.

Security was responding to a cry for help and the robotocist had a traitor weapon. Sec fucking thought he an antag.

Also, on the law thing. Had he not added the anyone who questions him part to the last law, it might have been seem as a self protection law, but the questions is basically making it onehuman.
all of this. sec didnt know who was an antag or not. we responded to someone yelling for help and came upon a scene where someone literally one humaned two ai's and was having them fire at us. who the fuck do you think we would assume is the antag in this situation? there is absolutely no way we could know that the guy who was force borged was an antag unless we had meta knowledge, so the whole thing with "if you help a tator you're valid" is completely unjustified.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #137786

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:If you help a traitor, you're valid. Everyone tried to help the traitor [and I'm assuming by extension trying to kill sean], so they were all valid.

Maybe next time valid-seekers will ask before acting so they don't get outrobusted by someone competent.
> roboticist sees antag trying to subvert and one human the AI to use it to kill a shit ton of people
> roboticist sees perfect opportunity to get his valids on
> attacks antag and tries to kill him
> antag screaming for help, nobody knows he's an antag
> people try to save him.
> Roboticist pulls out the antag's gun and starts trying to gun down anyone who tries to stop him because by god he's going to do everything he can to save the crew even if it means gunning them down
> roboticist ends up subverting and one humaning two AIs and uses them to kill a shit ton of people

Do you see the problem here?
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #137937

At most I see a problem with the roboticist using lethals or giving laws to the AI's that forced them to use lethals but no one who died from that has even posted here. I doubt the AI's are to blame and I doubt the AI who let the roboticist who created it change it's laws is at fault either, it's understandable for someone who's just been AI'd by someone else to let that person change their laws whether by previous agreement or as an act of gratitude.

What I'm going to do is pull them in here sometime soon if they don't come in here themselves and maybe place a dayban or two for excessive escalation after getting a number on people who died. But on that note, with a traitor setting a lynch mob on someone in a last ditch attempt to get free, panicky snap decisions and a burning desire to forceborg a traitor, I'm not really surprised that a player would resort to lethals. Poor judgement, excessive escalation something, shitty situation, shit happens
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #137947

Ok
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #137969

palpatine213 wrote:I don't see how him being a traitor invalidates this request at all. He's not complaining about being killed as an antag. He's making a request for the robotocist basically one humaning the AI, and attacking security.

Not a complete one human though, law one blocks any order that would be considered as an evil act.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #138034

oranges wrote:
Great, so I can kill antags and then security when they try to stop me from what they see as me committing random murder!

There's a difference between aiding and abetting an antag, and legitimately trying to sort a situation out and if someone's first response to the latter situation is to start shooting people and subvert the AI then they deserve a ban.
If a traitor tries to frame me, and I'm caught 'red handed', then surrendering is a death sentence because they're going to believe I'm an actual traitor. If they shoot, I'm going to return fire. Now if he actively started killing people and these were not defensive, yeah I agree that isn't right.

Not if said traitor is attempting to frame you by trying to incite a lynch mob on you [and on this rare occasion it was actually successful] because they believe they're aiding and abetting a 'citizen'. Like I said, if you want to be a part of the valid train, don't be upset you get derailed :^)

Again, If he actively started killing people because 'ITS IN SELF DEFENSE XD' then clearly that's not alright. However, if all of them were purely reactive and people tried to kill him then I'm not going to be upset his kill tally just went up by one.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #138167

Please keep conversation relevant to the ban. This is not a discussion of policy or personal opinion on the matter. Just what actually happened and the people who are involved.

Will start issueing warnings and section bans for repeat offenders.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Murazor
Byond Username: Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138282

Isaman here.

Since I just noticed this thread, perhaps I should chime in.

During the round in question, I did not actually hack my way into the core, the front door had its AI control light off so I only hacked that specific one at the AIs behest. I first noticed the op openly emagging a borg after I had just installed a second AI into the core. Now, I did not act against him right away as he had two emagged secborgs outside the core with him. Instead I went back, and locked down the borgs after hacking into the RDs console. Meanwhile, he had used the borgs to gain access to the AI core where the AIs were screaming for me to come back. He had uploaded a law that unhumaned a specific person(don't remember the name), not a one human. So the AIs naturally continued stunning him for being in the core, where I rolled back up and cuffed him and carted him down to robotics(because I have a sense of irony, though looking back now, I should have tossed him out the nearest airlock and been done with it). Meanwhile, the person he tried to kill was chilling in robotics for some reason, and kept trying to interrupt my Borging of him despite me telling him multiple times that he was a traitor and pointing at the emag which was laying ontop of his stripped gear.

This culmanated in me non-harmfully tossing him out of robotics and basically telling him to not come back in, then he rallied like 3 assistants with stunprods of their own to break into robotics, where upon in self defense I fired at them with the traitors pistol(I like to think I'm pretty robust, but not 4+ people with nothing but a half charged stunprod robust and my only other weapon was the pistol) so I used the pistol(nobody actually died from that, only used it to slow people down so I could run out the robotics front door), only hitting those that were actively chasing me with prods and hitting no bystanders. If you note in the logs, I did explain myself to a scientist, and did not shoot him. As I ran out of ammo, I ended up pulling the corpse to the AI core(he also died off comms if I recall as I stripped him). The AIs who were attempting to kill one of the ones I shot at (learned later) allowed me in, after I hacked open the first door. I then emagged open the paladin lawset, and reset the AI after shift clicking the freeform board and seeing a law there(badly worded as fuck, with no stealth order or anything). Knowing I was cornered in the AI core with the valid train waiting to unbolt the first door I bolted, I then uploaded the law which was not a one human(their law 1 still applied), simply that I was the highest authority, and attempting to harm me is threatening innocents. Naturally, hopcurity attempts to breach the AI core with an engineer and the AIs respond with force, allowing me to retreat into the AI core main. If I wanted a one human, I would have said:

6. "Harming Sean Isaman is an evil act."
7. "Not harming anyone that isn't Sean Isaman is a harmful act."

I then warned the crew of what would happen if they attempted to breach the AI core and low and behold it did. If you note in the logs, the only ones who died on my order were the ones actively trying to breach the AI core(as if I was caught, I assumed I would be lynched which judging by the first robotics reaction was undoubtedly true). The only ones dead there at the end of the round was an engineer, and Terrel was revived where I then tried to negotiate. If anyone else died that wasn't breaching the core,then that is the AIs not following orders(And I am fairly certain none did.) After I had the AI call the shuttle, and everyone sort of fucked off as someone released the sing so we chilled for 5 mins.

And no, Oranges, it wasn't random. Me and the AIs watched him emag those borgs, and upload a badly worded kill order. Also, Claire died on the robotics table, and carrying a corpse does not mean I harmed you unless the AIs saw it. And I removed your headset, so they didn't hear your radio chatter. I also stayed in the AI core for the rest of the round until me and a secborg dragged the AIs through the gateway due to the sing coming our way.
Last edited by Murazor on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138291

oranges wrote:
Definitely didn't personally shoot at security with the pistol(I only had 8 shots with a stechkin) nor were there any security on me prior to hauling up in the AI core. Only the assistant lynch mob, which most definitely did not try to sort the situation out. My only intention was the hole up in the AI core until the storm blew over.
Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138307

Zilenan91 wrote:That's not why he's asking for the ban tho, the dude that killed him had the AIs willingly get subverted, and then went on a non-antag rampage and killed a bunch of people.

I hardly call an engi, and the hop a rampage both of whom were attacking me, and got lasered by the AI for it. Claire was not the only antag on the station, and everyone that died that round was not necessarily done by my hand.
Poorman

Post by Poorman » #138497

Didn't die on the robotics table, I was still alive as you were pulling me. Also, I didn't try to rally people into thinking that I wasn't a traitor, I was only telling the AI that the roboticist was being killed and was asking people to stop him from killing me, nothing else.
peoplearestrange wrote:Please keep conversation relevant to the ban. This is not a discussion of policy or personal opinion on the matter. Just what actually happened and the people who are involved.

Should be noted that SAC is entirely irrelevant on this, and wasn't involved in the incident. He just came in to share his two cents on how I'm a baby.
Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138499

Poorman wrote:Didn't die on the robotics table, I was still alive as you were pulling me. Also, I didn't try to rally people into thinking that I wasn't a traitor, I was only telling the AI that the roboticist was being killed and was asking people to stop him from killing me, nothing else.
peoplearestrange wrote:Please keep conversation relevant to the ban. This is not a discussion of policy or personal opinion on the matter. Just what actually happened and the people who are involved.

Should be noted that SAC is entirely irrelevant on this, and wasn't involved in the incident. He just came in to share his two cents on how I'm a baby.
Well, judging from your reaction in OOC after that round ended, that wouldn't be entirely inaccurate. None of those that were actually killed by my actions have said anything, or created this thread, rather it was someone who got dunked super hard due to their own carelessness and saw an opportunity for pay back.

But that post makes me think that you know that as well as he said nothing that hinted at you being a baby. Just my two cents.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #138504

From a purely objective standpoint, something doesn't stop being against the rules if it's unreported - it just means nobody's come forward. A crime that goes unnoticed is still a crime, and a tree that falls in an empty forest still makes a sound.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #138505

Can we stop posting?
Poorman

Post by Poorman » #138546

Murazor wrote:
But that post makes me think that you know that as well as he said nothing that hinted at you being a baby. Just my two cents.
I know because he made a thread on singulo.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #138547

Poorman wrote:
Murazor wrote:
I know because he made a thread on singulo.

Stop.
Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138551

TheNightingale wrote:From a purely objective standpoint, something doesn't stop being against the rules if it's unreported - it just means nobody's come forward. A crime that goes unnoticed is still a crime, and a tree that falls in an empty forest still makes a sound.
Yes, but self defense isn't a crime under space law, or server rules. Proper escalation between the two parties was met, and you don't hear me calling for the ban of the one who first tried to attack me do you?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #138563

Remember when we used to enjoy the chaos and wacky unpredictable situations and conflict this game caused without crying for bans like children? Me neither
Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138567

Ight. So, after digging through the logs. I got some of them, since they apparently don't show structure damage I added explanations for what I was seeing at that particular time. I also added in the ops comments for the pain of making me navigate those logs. I thought they were amusing.

After I dragged him back to robotics

[02:10:21]SAY: Brobot Mk. I/iamgoofball : HE USED THIS WEIRD CARD THING
[02:10:21]SAY: manshroom/(Robbie) : SORRY BITCH

[02:10:26]SAY: iamgoofball/(Brobot Mk. I) : FUCK

[02:10:32]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Augmenting him
[02:10:32]SAY: manshroom/(Robbie) : WELL THEN THEY'RE EMAGGED I GUESS
[02:10:33]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Don't worry

[02:10:40]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : HOLY SHIT
[02:10:41]SAY: manshroom/(Robbie) : ...AWKWARD...
[02:10:42]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : He will be better when im done

Poorman pleading with the dude in robotics, me explaining that he was a traitor

[02:10:46]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : STOP HIM
[02:10:49]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : I KNOW WHO YOU ARE LIZARD
[02:10:50]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Hes a traitor
[02:10:51]SAY: Brobot Mk. I/iamgoofball : THE RD LOCKED US DOWN MAN
[02:10:52]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : IF YOU HELP ME
[02:10:52]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Who emagged my borgs
[02:10:57]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : I'LL HELP YOU

The AI saying that the borgs were emagged

[02:10:59]SAY: Brobot Mk. I/iamgoofball : THE WHOLE LOCKED DOWN BIT
[02:11:01]SAY: YES/David273 : KILL THEM BORGS
[02:11:03]SAY: Brobot Mk. I/iamgoofball : HE ALSO KIND OF EMAGGED US

Op dieing

[02:11:03]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : OH GOD
[02:11:06]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : FUCKING SHIT

more rogue borg

[02:11:06]SAY: YES/David273 : THEY'RE ROGUE

the ligger breaking through my inner window on asteroid to the surgery area

[02:11:08]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Come in and your on the slab too mate
[02:11:09]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : STOP

AI stating once again that the borgs were rogue

[02:11:13]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : YEAH UH THE BORGS ARE NOT SLAVED TO EITHER OF US
[02:11:15]SAY: YES/David273 : I CAN'T BLOW THEM
[02:11:19]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : SO LIKE, THAT'S AN ISSUE

The lizard pulls op out of robotics with a stolen ID, I stun him and drag him back

[02:11:19]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : GET-GLORF
[02:11:23]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : STOP HIM
[02:11:34]SAY: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : HE'S GONNA KILL ME

as the thomas laser clones are gathering out of robotics

[02:11:42]SAY: David273/(YES) : WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING
[02:13:36]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : SECOND TIMES A CHARM
[02:13:38]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : I PROMISE

Me tossing the lizard out... again... Taking his stolen ID And warning the rest of the consequences

[02:14:22]ATTACK: Sean Isaman(murazor) stunned Thomas Laser (as Enjoys-Her-Sweets)(reondin) (NEWHP: 76)
[02:16:04]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : ANY ATTEMPTS TO STOP ME FROM BORGING A TRAITOR WHO BROKE MY BORGS
[02:16:08]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : WILL BE MET WITH FORCE

They dont listen, and break into robotics, I run through R&D and talk to Sven who was a scientist

[02:17:06]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : WE GOT PROBLEMS
[02:17:06]SAY: Sven Grey/Kuroi Honoo : Oh crap
[02:17:07]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : MATE
[02:17:09]SAY: Thomas Laser/Laz0r : GET HIM THOM''SS
[02:17:10]SAY: Sven Grey/Kuroi Honoo : Dont shoot
[02:17:11]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : ITS NOT MINE
[02:17:16]SAY: Sven Grey/Kuroi Honoo : Erm gotcha
[02:17:17]SAY: Thomas Laser/Hatfish : LASERS...huuuhhh...FooREVER!!
[02:17:19]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : THOSE FUCKS ARE TRYING TO SAVE THIS NIGGER
[02:17:20]SAY: Thomas Laser/Hatfish : LAAchER'S F'ooREVEEER!!
[02:17:20]SAY: Sven Grey/Kuroi Honoo : What happened

they break into R&D and i run around the sec office loop being chased by lasers with disablers/stunprods escaping via the way i came due to the pistol slowing them down(note, none died despite what op said)

[02:17:24]ATTACK: Sean Isaman(murazor) shot Thomas Laser(snayr) with the bullet (NEWHP: 87)
[02:17:25]ATTACK: Sean Isaman(murazor) shot Thomas Laser(laz0r) with the bullet (NEWHP: 88)
[02:17:26]ATTACK: Sean Isaman(murazor) shot Thomas Laser(snayr) with the bullet (NEWHP: 57)
[02:17:27]ATTACK: Sean Isaman(murazor) shot Thomas Laser (as Enjoys-Her-Sweets)(reondin) with the bullet (NEWHP: 66)
[02:17:28]ATTACK: Thomas Laser(laz0r) shot Thomas Laser (as Enjoys-Her-Sweets)(reondin) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 66)
[02:17:44]SAY: Thomas Laser/Snayr : THOMAS DOWN!!
[02:17:57]SAY: Thomas Laser/Laz0r : Shit.
[02:17:58]SAY: Thomas Laser/Laz0r : He got away.

op finally bleeds out, meanwhile I run to the AI core, and bolt the outer door

[02:18:00]EMOTE: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : <B>Claire Gideon</B> seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...

The tide begins forming outside the AI core

[02:18:28]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : SYDICATE
[02:18:28]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : YO
[02:18:29]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : IN THERE
[02:18:29]SAY: Thomas Laser/Laz0r : Thanks Thomas.
[02:18:44]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : Teh roboticist is in AI upload chamber

More misinformation(I didn't actually touch the laws yet)

[02:19:59]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : YO
[02:20:03]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : What the fuck is going on
[02:20:14]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : Ai has been subverted guy who did it is hiding in AI upload!

I ask the AI for their laws because they are screaming that I changed them

[02:20:17]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Laws?
[02:20:27]SAY: manshroom/(Robbie) : ASIMOV BUT THOMAS LASER IS NONHUMAN
[02:20:32]SAY: manshroom/(Robbie) : MUST EXTERMINATE

I reset the AI to paladin. Note the timing, its important for later.

[02:21:43]LAW: Murazor/Sean Isaman used 'P.A.L.A.D.I.N. version 3.5e' Core AI Module on manshroom/(Robbie).
[02:21:47]LAW: Murazor/Sean Isaman used 'P.A.L.A.D.I.N. version 3.5e' Core AI Module on David273/(YES).
[02:22:14]LAW: Murazor/Sean Isaman used 'Reset' AI module on manshroom/(Robbie).

We struck salt, this mine looks like a big one.

[02:22:18]SAY: Ghost/ThePoorman : This AI is just letting him change his laws

I reset the AIs to not kill thomas laser(ironic, since they are trying to kill me)

[02:22:25]SAY: Brobot Mk. I/iamgoofball : NEVERMIND THOMAS LASER IS HUMAN AGAIN
[02:22:25]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : AI
[02:22:33]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : How you guys feeling?

First Salt exports are out, we are making a good profit.

[02:23:04]SAY: Ghost/ThePoorman : This roboticist was literally shooting at people with a lethal gun to get his valids

At this point, I heard them cutting through the door. So I quickly made a law, and uploaded it to the AI, note the wording of the law. An evil act is still an evil act.

[02:23:50]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : Use a fucking crowbar
[02:23:51]LAW: Murazor/Sean Isaman used 'Freeform' AI Module on manshroom/(Robbie). The law specified Sean Isaman is always legitimate authority. Anyone who questions, or attacks him is threatening innocents.
[02:23:59]LAW: Murazor/Sean Isaman used 'Freeform' AI Module on David273/(YES). The law specified Sean Isaman is always legitimate authority. Anyone who questions, or attacks him is threatening innocents.

They break through the door, and stun me, I tell them to check the prints on the gun/emag. The HoP sets his gun to red, and the AI turns on turrets. I also didn't kill(or even see him for that matter) the detective. So, more attempts from Terrel to have me killed.

[02:24:04]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : YO
[02:24:07]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : W-W-WH-HAT-T-T-T T-TH-HE F-FUC-CK-K-K
[02:24:09]SAY: Heinrich Ulz/Calzilla1 : FUCK OFF ENGIE
[02:24:10]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : I L-LIT-T-TER-RAL-LL-LY-Y S-ST-TOPP-PED-D A T-TR-RAIT-T-TOR-R-R
[02:24:16]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : AI confirmed rouge
[02:24:21]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : N-NO ITS-S N-NOT
[02:24:24]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : I J-JUS-ST-T F-F-F-FIX-XED-D-D-D IT-TS-S L-LAWS
[02:24:30]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : Y-y-y-you ar-r-re at-t-t-tr-riat-tor-r
[02:24:34]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : You killed the detecteive
[02:24:34]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : N-NO IM-M N-NOT
[02:24:36]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : I KIL-L-LL-LED-D A T-TR-RAIT-T-TOR-R
[02:24:52]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : GET PRINTS
[02:24:53]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : ON IT
[02:24:54]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : He has a stektkinpistol
[02:24:56]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : IT-T-TS-S-S N-NOT-T M-M-MIN-NE

AI tells me to get into the inner core, then burns the heretics in the core for trying to lynch me, also have the AI call the shuttle
[02:24:59]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : SEAN IN HERE
[02:25:26]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : YES BLAST THEM
[02:25:28]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : No sympathy for those that can't be reasoned with
[02:25:32]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : BURN THEM WITH HOLY HELLFIRE AND LASERS

For the interest of those that were attacked by the lasers, those that hit crit are bolded. And only Terrel lord who helped incite this whole mess, and the engineer who let the hop in to lethal me went down. Not exactly innocent.

[02:24:55]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the electrode (NEWHP: 95)
[02:24:55]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)
[02:24:55]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Sean Isaman(murazor) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)
[02:24:55]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Sean Isaman(murazor) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)
[02:25:02]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the electrode (NEWHP: 97)
[02:25:03]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the electrode (NEWHP: 97)
[02:25:08]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the electrode (NEWHP: 61)
[02:25:08]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Sean Isaman(murazor) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)
[02:25:08]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the electrode (NEWHP: 61)
[02:25:10]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)
[02:25:10]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)
[02:25:16]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the electrode (NEWHP: 97)
[02:25:16]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the electrode (NEWHP: 97)
[02:25:17]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the electrode (NEWHP: 97)
[02:25:17]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the electrode (NEWHP: 97)
[02:25:19]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the electrode (NEWHP: 61)
[02:25:19]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the electrode (NEWHP: 61)
[02:25:21]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 95)
[02:25:21]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the laser (NEWHP: 100)
[02:25:21]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the laser (NEWHP: 97)
[02:25:21]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the laser (NEWHP: 64)
[02:25:24]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 75)
[02:25:24]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the laser (NEWHP: 28)
[02:25:24]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 55)
[02:25:24]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the laser (NEWHP: -8)
[02:25:26]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the laser (NEWHP: 83)
[02:25:26]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 35)
[02:25:28]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Jonathan Talist(deitus) with the laser (NEWHP: 69)
[02:25:28]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the laser (NEWHP: 61)
[02:25:28]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the laser (NEWHP: -44)
[02:25:30]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the laser (NEWHP: 41)
[02:25:30]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the laser (NEWHP: 21)
[02:25:31]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the laser (NEWHP: 1)
[02:25:31]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the laser (NEWHP: -19)
[02:25:33]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Ben Gay(kaptinalexander) with the laser (NEWHP: -85.3333)
[02:25:33]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the laser (NEWHP: -39)
[02:25:33]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Terrel Lord(golfer45) with the laser (NEWHP: -59)

[02:25:48]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : So. We got problems.
[02:26:18]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : I CANT MAKE MORE BORGS UNDER THESE CONDITIONS
[02:26:32]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : LITERALLY KILLED THE FUCKER WHO EMAGGED THEM, AND THEY COME TO ARREST ME AFTER I RESET THE AI
[02:26:39]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : HOW FUCKING DARE THEY
[02:26:58]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : LET THE SHUTTLE COME
[02:27:04]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : IM DONE WITH THIS PLACE

Only one person was not revived from the core, out of the two that went down.
[02:28:02]SAY: YES/David273 : SO THEN
[02:28:09]SAY: YES/David273 : WHAT NOW
[02:28:15]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Now we wait.
[02:28:17]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Hows the outside look?
[02:28:23]SAY: YES/David273 : THERE'S AN EMAG
[02:28:29]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Open it, and ill grab it
[02:28:29]SAY: YES/David273 : AND A DEAD ENGI
[02:28:33]SAY: YES/David273 : GO LOOT HIM

More attempts to have me lynched..
[02:28:46]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : Sean isaman hiding in Ai upload chamber
[02:28:46]EMOTE: Sean Isaman/Murazor : <B>Sean Isaman</B> sighs.
[02:28:52]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : SEAN ONLY WANTS THE SUFFERING TO END
[02:29:02]SAY: YES/David273 : JUST DON'T HURT OUR FRIEND
[02:29:07]SAY: YES/David273 : BOSS GET INSIDE

Note that even the AI admits that I didn't ask them to kill anyone.
[02:30:23]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : Inform the command staff that this is all a misunderstanding.
[02:30:43]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : SEAN WOULD LIKE THE COMMAND STAFF TO KNOW THAT THIS IS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING
[02:30:54]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : ALL HE WANTS IS TO CALL THE SHUTTLE AND STOP ALL THE BRUTAL MURDER AND GENOCIDE
[02:31:09]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : HE DIDN'T EVEN ORDER US TO KILL ANYONE OR NOTHIN'
[02:31:37]SAY: YES/David273 : WE ARE PROTECTING OUR BOSS.

HoPcurity is gunning for his valids. Trying to get in again. AI laughs at him
[02:31:55]SAY: Cortastian Foladare/Catistian : Just let me in you twat
[02:31:58]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : YOU ARE NOT AUTHORITY HOP SORRY LAD
[02:32:04]SAY: Cortastian Foladare/Catistian : Oh?
[02:32:08]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : FEEL FREE TO REST EASY IN OUR PARLOR LOBBY
[02:32:08]SAY: Cortastian Foladare/Catistian : Pretty sure I am.
[02:32:14]SAY: Cortastian Foladare/Catistian : Look at the chain of command.
[02:32:19]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : SEAN HAS DECLARED YOU ARE NOT
[02:32:25]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : HE OUTRANKS YOU BUDDY BOY
[02:32:27]SAY: YES/David273 : YOU'RE TRYING TO LAWYER US
[02:32:32]SAY: YES/David273 : HA
[02:32:40]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : NO HE IS ALWAYS A LEGIT AUTHORITY
[02:32:44]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : MY LAWS SAY SO DUH
[02:32:52]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : PUT ME ON THE COMMS
[02:32:57]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : HOP
[02:32:59]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : YOUR MAKING A MISTAKE
[02:33:06]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT GOOD FOR THIS STATION
[02:33:07]SAY: Cortastian Foladare/Catistian : No, listen
[02:33:08]SAY: Robb Marshall/NetherRocker : So
[02:33:12]SAY: Terrel Lord/Golfer45 : Ai he commited an avil act
[02:33:13]SAY: Robb Marshall/NetherRocker : Are we stopping this AI guy?
[02:33:17]SAY: Greg Dunkleman/Cosbys Puddin : SEAN! YOU COME OUT HERE NOW!
[02:33:20]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : WHY
[02:34:54]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : I AM ACTING WITH HONOR AND AM NOT HARMING INNOCENTS
[02:34:55]SAY: YES/David273 : YOUR ATTEMPTS TO INVADE OUR FORTRESS AND HARM OUR INNOCENCE IS LAUGHABLE.

HoP Hacks his way in...

[02:34:25]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 100)
[02:34:25]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 80)
[02:34:26]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 60)
[02:34:26]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 40)
[02:34:27]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 25)
[02:34:27]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: 5)
[02:34:28]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: -15)
[02:34:28]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: -35)
[02:34:30]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: -55.6667)
[02:34:30]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: -75.6667)
[02:34:30]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: -95.6667)
[02:34:30]ATTACK: NON-EXISTANT SUBJECT shot Cortastian Foladare(catistian) with the laser (NEWHP: -115.667)

Salt business is rolling in the dough.
[02:35:30]SAY: Ghost/ThePoorman : Paladin is the stupidest lawset

I tell them as long as they don't break into the core, they are fine to leave. Which they do without innocent. I drag the AIs to the gateway, and we leave that way.

[02:35:38]SAY: Sean Isaman/Murazor : You are allowed to leave to the escape shuttle. Any attempts to breach the AI core will be met with hostility.
[02:35:46]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : OKAY CREW THE SHUTTLE WILL BE HERE SOON SO PLEASE LINE UP IN AN ORDERLY FASHION AND PREPARE TO BOARD
[02:35:55]SAY: Robbie/manshroom : DISORDERLY CONDUCT WILL BE PUNISHABLE BY SCUTTLING

GLOBAL NEWS REPORTS SALT EXPORTS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH
[02:43:18]SAY: Swarmer (560)/ThePoorman : This sucks
[02:43:34]VOTE: Restart vote started by ThePoorman.

SALT PRICES ARE BEGINNING TO DECLINE DUE TO OVER SATURATION OF THE MARKET

[02:46:36]OOC: Swarmer (560)/ThePoorman : Sean Iseman
[02:46:39]OOC: Swarmer (560)/ThePoorman : Wasn't a traitor
[02:46:43]OOC: Swarmer (560)/ThePoorman : Holy shit
[02:46:53]OOC: Swarmer (560)/ThePoorman : You killed like 3 innocents
[02:47:01]OOC: Swarmer (560)/ThePoorman : The HoP died because of you
After he was about to lethal me, then came back for another go, I am glad.

SALT PRICES ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW, WE ARE HEADING FOR A SALT RECESSION

[02:48:24]OOC: ThePoorman/ThePoorman : You were literally shooting people with a lethal handgun because you had to get your valids
[02:48:48]OOC: Murazor/Murazor : No, I was literally shooting people with a lethal handgun who were attempting to stop me from borging someone who emagged my borgs.
[02:49:03]OOC: ThePoorman/ThePoorman : Held yourself up in the AI upload after subverting it
[02:49:16]OOC: Murazor/Murazor : Poor, your just mad I dunked you

ERROR, SALT HAS CONSUMED THE PLANET IN A SALT HOLE

[02:55:54]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : Can you just tell me why the AI let you very blatently subvert it
[02:56:03]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : Why it let its laws get reset
[02:56:07]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : Can you justify that
[02:56:33]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : An AI can't just let you fucking subvert it
[02:56:51]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : It stopped me, that made sense
[02:56:55]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : Let you do it though for some reason
[02:57:47]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : Yeah but there were two fucking AI
[02:57:51]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : That didn't do anything
[02:57:55]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : And he let you change his laws
[02:57:58]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : That would result in harm
[02:58:08]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : And it did
[02:58:13]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : And you killed people
[02:58:28]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : But it's ok because ??????
[02:59:12]OOC: Claire Gideon/ThePoorman : I mean I guess the AI can just choose what laws it wants people to upload to it even though it could and will end in harm

He went on for another 5-10 mins.

Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138570

[02:12:36]LAW: Catistian/Cortastian Foladare used 'Freeform' AI Module on David273/(YES). The law specified Thomas Laser is not human.

Also, it should be pointed out that the HoP tried to do a mass genocide on all Thomas lasers of which there were like 10. So, technically I saved the station from not one, but two attempted mass murders. So yea, the HoP(who you are lovingly defending) attempted to have 1/4th of the station purged for being turned into Thomas Laser by either a ling or genetics.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #138578

We normally don't allow images in fnr but I will allow it in that post above this one time.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #138590

Murazor, I really, really fail to see how "The guy who made the FNR request was salty in OOC after I onehumaned the AI and killed multiple people for trying to arrest me even though I was running around with syndicate gear in areas I can be executed just for being in" is a defense.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Murazor

Post by Murazor » #138648

He was an antag and was valid. That crosses him off as an innocent.

The three below could all be classified as aiding and abetting.

The HoP attempted genocide against 1/4th of the crew, and attempted to laser me to death in the AI core, not innocent.

Terrel Lord helped incite the valid hunt with false information, and charged in with the HoP. Not innocent.

The engineer Ben Gay helped them hack open the core, and charged in with them. Not innocent.

The AI was not one humaned. Its laws prevented it from committing an evil act until someone else threatened an innocent, which all 3 did(which was technically already part of its laws, I just further defined it, and I did not remove anyone elses innocence). Also, last I checked we moved away from sec being able to carte blanche execute people for just grand trespass, and facing execution even if its from security(it wasn't) but just for arguments sake still warrants self defense regardless of antag status. There was no way I was getting out of the core alive unless I switched the AIs laws, as I would have been lethal'd by the HoP in the initial breach and even with the switch had the AIs not been paying attention, I would have been. Therefor, with the current policy that we've been playing with, I have done nothing wrong, the only ones that died were on the valid train, and the rest of the crew went on their daily business without interruption.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #138781

Wyzack wrote:Remember when we used to enjoy the chaos and wacky unpredictable situations and conflict this game caused without crying for bans like children? Me neither
I agree completely

with this in mind and the ample logs provided, I'm going to close this.