Non antag murder

Post by paprika » #9006

Your byond account: Paprka
Your character name: Molly Dakota
Their character name: Aiia Samuelu
Server and time: Artyom, 5:00pm-ish PST 5/25
Logs and/or screenshots:
Description of what happened:
So there was a weird food fight happening in bar, people throwing meat faggots at each other. I show up to check it out, someone detonates a couple minibomb(?)-large explosions, I get knocked out. When I get back up, I get shot by the non-antag bartender, Aiia Samuelu, into rapid crit, dying shortly after.
Why they should be banned:
Well, they weren't an antag, and shot me into crit (I died extremely fast because of the breaches in the bar, too) for no apparent reason. I don't remember arresting/shooting them at all throughout the round, and I looked through the logs but I can't seem to find a mention of them interacting with me at all, and I don't know if they were a disguised antag or something.

I'd really just like an explanation of what went down there, especially since I didn't do anything to provoke getting shot with a .357 in the head. I'd also like to know who bombed the bar, if anyone has the time and server logs.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Tunaguy

Re: Non antag murder

Post by Tunaguy » #9035

I would like to begin my statement by saying that I had shot you on accident. I was attempting to figure out how to use the Russian Revolver, and apparently it has changed since its first incarnation because you can actually shoot people with it. I am sorry for doing that, and I still take full responsibility for my accidental actions.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #9053

"Bomb explosion" was a plasma stunprod by a non antag who got b&
It was an extremely confusing moment. A busload of people died really fast.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #9055

It's alright Tuna, I figured that was the case but it was super confusing so I just wanted to know what happened there. I've since learned the explosions were some griffer anyway. This can be locked.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Nalar
Byond Username: Nalar

Post by Nalar » #9123

Since it seems this ban request has been withdrawn, locking.

Feel free to PM me or any other forum moderator if this is not the case.

-=Forum Global Moderator=-
-=GameAdmin=-
Tell me how I'm doing.