Post by RedMcCloud » #142464

Your byond account: RedMcCloud

Your character name: Jazz Jackrabbit

Their character name: Zeela Tak and Venom Snake

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): dunno

Server and time: Sibyl, EST 6:00 PM Western Coast

Logs and/or screenshots:
Venom permaing me after they were told that I didn't turn myself in (I did):
HoS Terry Mcfall chewing me out for not telling sec, Venom immediately wants to execute me
Me overhearing Venom be told by HoS to implant and parole me as I'm being implanted
Captain kills themselves after telling sec to let me go, Zeela immediately switches to shitcurity mode
HoS chewing out SEC and lawyer calling Venom a crazy fuck as the captain kills themselves in the background
Zeela and Venom dancing around questions from Bill Rowe, the captain
Captain telling them to let me serve my time, James Rowe collaborates with my story (he was also tator but he WAS there)
Venom refusing to let me go after being ordered to by captain and HoS
Description of what happened:
I was a traitor engineer and needed to kill CJ AJ. CJ AJ had kung fu so he dodged all my stetchkin shots, I called him the 'chosen one' and he ran off.

Fast forward to me being inside chapel. Another engineer pizzabombed the people there as part of sci exploded, I was checking the damage when CJ walks over and beats me unconcious with his bo staff. The chaplain (or someone wearing the crusader armor) then axed CJ to death, and I got revived.

Fast forward again. I was in engineering trying to find out who killed the atmos tech so I called sec to come scan a diamond pickaxe. HoS says that apparently I attacked someone and for an officer to search me before leaving. I dumped out my tator gear minus the c4 I bought and said I looted it from CJ after they were killed in chapel, officer stuns and cuffs me before dragging me to brig without resistance as I expected this all to be over in a few minutes, doesn't give me a chance to simply walk with him there. Warden Venom Snake IMMEDIATELY starts calling for my execution with no reasoning, saying 'oh they're a traitor we should use the electric chair' before putting me in a cell for 10 minutes, Zeela uncuffs me and lets me out before putting me back in (wat) as the lawyer chews them out for being shits. Warden is then ordered to implant and parole me by HoS, but as soon as the HoS leaves the captain kills themselves so they immediately shove me bucklecuffed into pitch black perma before I overhear Venom telling the rest of sec that the lawyer who was chewing them out for going above the law has traitor gear (they didn't) before leaving me in the pitch black for a little while. Warden comes back, straight jackets me, and then drags me through toxins-filled escape and getting me super sick before chaircuffing me in brig. I proceed to suffocate into crit before someone epipens me and puts a mask on me, the round ends and Venom Snake gets super happy that, oh joy, I turned out to be a traitor in the end!

Why they should be banned: They completely disregarded multiple orders from the captain and HoS, permabrigged me without evidence, and tried to get their murderboners as hard as possible for little to no reason (HE GAVE A GUN TO SEC, EXECUTE HE)

I've played this game for a while, on this server and others, and I've seen some REALLY SHITTY security players but this, this is extremely close to taking the mantle of #1 and 2 worst security officers I've ever seen.
smittn
Byond Username: Smittn

Re: Venom Snake and Zeela Tak - not doing their jobs

Post by smittn » #142480

Ah jeeze here we go
As a reference I was Terry, the arresting officer. I couldn't quite finish this bit with venom and whoever else because teslaballs but I was here for most of this. If this all seems confusing he posted shit in ass backwards order and I'm trying to figure this out myself. Anway.
So the ban request is for:
RedMcCloud wrote: Why they should be banned: They completely disregarded multiple orders from the captain and HoS, permabrigged me without evidence, and tried to get their murderboners as hard as possible for little to no reason (HE GAVE A GUN TO SEC, EXECUTE HE)
People ignore orders all the time (do you think assistants answer to absolutely everyone?) Although orders were switched around a few times, the final word was perma. Venom did this, if the captain didn't suicide you might have an argument here, but he did. Lastly you were permabrigged for: Someone said you had a gun, having said gun, telling us what happened and us quickly figuring out that lie. CJ never touched that gun, it was yours, and it really was too. lastly, they didn't murder you, you got perma'd for being a traitor and this shit happens every round.

As for the logs:
RedMcCloud wrote: Venom permaing me after they were told that I didn't turn myself in (I did):
You did not, you submitted to a search after talking to the HoS about something completely different. You had a stetchkin on you so I zapped you and brought you to the brig until we could resolve this.
RedMcCloud wrote: HoS Terry Mcfall chewing me out for not telling sec, Venom immediately wants to execute me
I wasn't the HoS, I was a regular officer. I was merely stating that if you had told us about the gun I wouldn't have brigged you to sort this out. We got a tip somehow or another about you having a gun (ask venom), and after confirming it over the radio venom wanted to perma for contrabrand, I clearly SHOUTED over the radio after this that we weren't going to perma him until we got the prints off the gun to prove if he was telilng the truth about his earlier story or not. Now you might not have heard this but its in the final game logs.
RedMcCloud wrote:Me overhearing Venom be told by HoS to implant and parole me as I'm being implanted
Captain kills themselves after telling sec to let me go, Zeela immediately switches to shitcurity mode
This part I missed, at this point I was in genetics and about to get zzzaped
RedMcCloud wrote: HoS chewing out SEC and lawyer calling Venom a crazy fuck as the captain kills themselves in the background
those lawyers were huge shitters constantly calling for people to be demoted, and now unless I'm mistaken Zeela was the HoS
RedMcCloud wrote: Zeela and Venom dancing around questions from Bill Rowe, the captain
I gave venom the gun, when Captain asks for the gun you cut the logs off, quit cherry picking logs
RedMcCloud wrote: Captain telling them to let me serve my time, James Rowe collaborates with my story (he was also tator but he WAS there)
Seriously you're putting this out of order and its skewing the story and making this confusing holy shit, you posted earlier that he killed himself
James ...Morgan? 6 minutes isn't the sentence for contraband. This looks out of context
RedMcCloud wrote: Venom refusing to let me go after being ordered to by captain and HoS
Again cap killed himself and the HoS changed orders for your perma.
RedMcCloud
Byond Username: RedMcCloud

Post by RedMcCloud » #142484

smittn wrote:Ah jeeze here we go
As a reference I was Terry, the arresting officer. I couldn't quite finish this bit with venom and whoever else because teslaballs but I was here for most of this. If this all seems confusing he posted shit in ass backwards order and I'm trying to figure this out myself. Anway.
So the ban request is for:
RedMcCloud wrote: Why they should be banned: They completely disregarded multiple orders from the captain and HoS, permabrigged me without evidence, and tried to get their murderboners as hard as possible for little to no reason (HE GAVE A GUN TO SEC, EXECUTE HE)
People ignore orders all the time (do you think assistants answer to absolutely everyone?) Although orders were switched around a few times, the final word was perma. Venom did this, if the captain didn't suicide you might have an argument here, but he did. Lastly you were permabrigged for: Someone said you had a gun, having said gun, telling us what happened and us quickly figuring out that lie. CJ never touched that gun, it was yours, and it really was too. lastly, they didn't murder you, you got perma'd for being a traitor and this shit happens every round.

As for the logs:
RedMcCloud wrote: Venom permaing me after they were told that I didn't turn myself in (I did):
You did not, you submitted to a search after talking to the HoS about something completely different. You had a stetchkin on you so I zapped you and brought you to the brig until we could resolve this.
RedMcCloud wrote: HoS Terry Mcfall chewing me out for not telling sec, Venom immediately wants to execute me
I wasn't the HoS, I was a regular officer. I was merely stating that if you had told us about the gun I wouldn't have brigged you to sort this out. We got a tip somehow or another about you having a gun (ask venom), and after confirming it over the radio venom wanted to perma for contrabrand, I clearly SHOUTED over the radio after this that we weren't going to perma him until we got the prints off the gun to prove if he was telilng the truth about his earlier story or not. Now you might not have heard this but its in the final game logs.
RedMcCloud wrote:Me overhearing Venom be told by HoS to implant and parole me as I'm being implanted
This part I missed, at this point I was in genetics and about to get zzzaped
RedMcCloud wrote: HoS chewing out SEC and lawyer calling Venom a crazy fuck as the captain kills themselves in the background
those lawyers were huge shitters constantly calling for people to be demoted, and now unless I'm mistaken Zeela was the HoS
RedMcCloud wrote: Zeela and Venom dancing around questions from Bill Rowe, the captain
I gave venom the gun, when Captain asks for the gun you cut the logs off, quit cherry picking logs
RedMcCloud wrote: Captain telling them to let me serve my time, James Rowe collaborates with my story (he was also tator but he WAS there)
Seriously you're putting this out of order and its skewing the story and making this confusing holy shit, you posted earlier that he killed himself
James ...Morgan? 6 minutes isn't the sentence for contraband. This looks out of context
RedMcCloud wrote: Venom refusing to let me go after being ordered to by captain and HoS
Again cap killed himself and the HoS changed orders for your perma.
Well shit, some things are incorrect. Whatever, close this request, things have been sorted out.

oh and Zeela wasn't hos but just a random officer
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #142488

Ooooookay then.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.