Requests which have been closed
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Kaptain Erteen, Charles Carmichael, Dag Hammarskjold

Post by Jacough » #144349

Your byond account: Jacough
Your character name: Slappin Muhballs
Their character name: Kaptain Erteen, Charles Carmichael, Dag Hammarskjold
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): not sure about Kaptain and Charles, but Dag's was Acecn
Server and time:Sybil, 1/26/2015 1:26 AM
Logs and/or screenshots: http://pastebin.com/cwd5DCTq
Description of what happened:
So this is actually for two seperate accounts. One is greytide shittery that eventually got me killed and the other is for possible metagaming or at least aiding an antag as a nonantag. So I'm a detective doing detective things. I'm running around, scanning hacked doors, and trying to catch a morph that's running around eating everything. While in maint Kaptain Erteen as a nonantag assistant wordlessly charges me with a stun prod. He manages to stun me and takes off with my PDA/ID, leaving me trapped in maint without a light source, trying to find blindly find a door so I can get the fuck out of there. Eventually I manage to get out of maint.
Later on the traitor mime shoots me with a syringe full of some kind of toxin that starts killing me rapidly. Fortunately the CMO and a doctor stumble across me just as I'm about to go into crit. While I'm on the verge of dying Kaptain again attacks me with a stun prod and while I'm in crit continuously tries to steal my body away from the CMO and doctor and drags me toward escape (I can't possibly imagine why he'd try to do that. I guess it might have something to do with the airlocks there anyone can access?). I die because of this but fortunately the CMO and doctor manage to revive me. Still though, I was left without an ID for pretty much the entire round and the guy managed to get me killed just for shits and giggles so I feel this warrants a ban.

Now as far as Dag and Charles goes, after I was mugged I headed to the HoP's office to get a new ID. Dag, the HoP and Charles, the captain are sitting silently in the HoP office. I ask them for a new ID but they simply ignore me and without even speaking they take off together. Throughout the round they pal around together without bothering to speak to eachother. I find them again in the HoP's office, ask for a new ID again, and AGAIN they both ignore me and after a moment without saying anything take off together. Finally I manage to bump into them later and again, ask them for a new ID. This time they tell me to follow them to the HoP's office. Thinking I'm finally getting a new ID so I can back to doing detective shit, I follow them. While I'm in their office Charles shoots me with a taser and without either of them saying anything, Dag starts beating me to death while Charles extends a proboscis. Since Charles basically just revealed he was a ling right in front of Dag, I assume they're both lings and they were communicating via hivemind. Turns out I was wrong. According to someone in dead chat they hadn't spoken to each other at all throughout the round and after the round ends it turns out Dag wasn't even an antag. So basically without even saying a word he just happened to jump in and help a ling kill and absorb me.

Why they should be banned:

tl;dr: Kaptain Erteen was being a grey tiding shitler, got me killed, and was possibly trying to take me out of the round permanently for the sake of griefing. Charles and Dag were most likely metagaming or at least working together with Dag being a nonantag.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Kaptain Erteen, Charles Carmichael, Dag Hammarskjold

Post by Wyzack » #144350

Can confirm kaptain erteen is an awful unrepentant Greytiding piece of garbage, although I was not involved in this specific incident
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #144390

Yeah Kaptain is a real shitter, I'm not at my computer but if you could direct them to this thread to explain themselves that would be great.

If he doesn't have a good reason, I will apply a day ban and an assistant ban.
kaptem
Byond Username: Kaptem

Post by kaptem » #144429

I acknowledge why Jacough did not appreciate my grey-tiding (I will stop from now on) But a few things he said are just straight up wrong.

"While in maint Kaptain Erteen as a non antag assistant wordlessly charges me with a stun prod. He manages to stun me and takes off with my PDA/ID, leaving me trapped in maint without a light source, trying to find blindly find a door so I can get the fuck out of there. Eventually I manage to get out of maint."

You could have easily gotten out by asking the AI to open a specific maint door(Yes they can see maint doors, just not inside maint itself) Also it should not be to hard to find your way in maint without a light source(Usually small tunnels and if you stop at the end of a corridor there's probably a door their)

"Later on the traitor mime shoots me with a syringe full of some kind of toxin that starts killing me rapidly. Fortunately the CMO and a doctor stumble across me just as I'm about to go into crit. While I'm on the verge of dying Kaptain again attacks me with a stun prod and while I'm in crit continuously tries to steal my body away from the CMO and doctor and drags me toward escape (I can't possibly imagine why he'd try to do that. I guess it might have something to do with the airlocks there anyone can access?)"

[Common] Kaptain Erteen says, "MIME IS ROGUE"
Slapin Muhballs says, "Quiet Riot shot me with a syringe full of something"
Kimiko Sakamoto forces Slapin Muhballs to apply the brute patch.
You feel your bruises healing! It stings like hell!
Slapin Muhballs screams!
Kimiko Sakamoto hugs Slapin Muhballs to make him feel better!
Phoebe Lotsu says, "Oh shit"
This is Slapin Muhballs!
He is wearing a hard-worn suit.
He is wearing a detective's fedora on his head.
He is wearing a trenchcoat.
He is carrying a forensic scanner on his trenchcoat.
He has a backpack on his back.
He has some black gloves on his hands.
He has a shoulder holster about his waist.
He is wearing some brown shoes on his feet.
He has a lit cigarette on his face.
He has a sunglasses covering his eyes.
He has a security bowman headset on his ears.
[Common] Kaptain Erteen says, "HAS LETHAL SYRINGES"
Phoebe Lotsu says, "Mime is rogue as fuck"

As said in the logs I was yelling out the mime is rogue, along with the captain(Phoebe)
I do not know what the captain ended except that he was downed to, I was downed by the poison syringes, dragged into dorms, and died by the mime and his poisions. I left quickly after I died.
Their is no way I would be able to do “While I'm on the verge of dying Kaptain again attacks me with a stun prod and while I'm in crit continuously tries to steal my body away from the CMO and doctor and drags me toward escape “ while dead and not on the server.

I also never tried to permanently take you out of the round, stealing someone's ID is not trying to take them out of it, simply stealing their ID, I would also think (At the time) that you would have been easily able to get another ID (But the HOP was metagaming)
MahoganyWoods
Byond Username: MahoganyWoods

Post by MahoganyWoods » #144434

I dont know what this is worth but i greytided onto the bridge one round on Meta and was beaten to death by Carmichael and an HoP (dont remember the hop name off hand. But I can probably go find it.) After which the captain demanded i be cremated against the CMOs wishes to which, i believe the hop, obliged

I know being a shitter/greytiding can be a touchy subject and i dont ahelp the consequences of my shitting/tidery but a cremation seems a bit harsh for tiding onto the bridge (i know i saxed around but dont remember if i engaged in any combat.) Charles Charmichael has seemed like a shit captain from what ive seen of him.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #144438

kaptem wrote:I acknowledge why Jacough did not appreciate my grey-tiding (I will stop from now on) But a few things he said are just straight up wrong.

"While in maint Kaptain Erteen as a non antag assistant wordlessly charges me with a stun prod. He manages to stun me and takes off with my PDA/ID, leaving me trapped in maint without a light source, trying to find blindly find a door so I can get the fuck out of there. Eventually I manage to get out of maint."

You could have easily gotten out by asking the AI to open a specific maint door(Yes they can see maint doors, just not inside maint itself) Also it should not be to hard to find your way in maint without a light source(Usually small tunnels and if you stop at the end of a corridor there's probably a door their)

"Later on the traitor mime shoots me with a syringe full of some kind of toxin that starts killing me rapidly. Fortunately the CMO and a doctor stumble across me just as I'm about to go into crit. While I'm on the verge of dying Kaptain again attacks me with a stun prod and while I'm in crit continuously tries to steal my body away from the CMO and doctor and drags me toward escape (I can't possibly imagine why he'd try to do that. I guess it might have something to do with the airlocks there anyone can access?)"

Slapin Muhballs says, "Quiet Riot shot me with a syringe full of something"
Kimiko Sakamoto forces Slapin Muhballs to apply the brute patch.
You feel your bruises healing! It stings like hell!
Slapin Muhballs screams!
Kimiko Sakamoto hugs Slapin Muhballs to make him feel better!
Phoebe Lotsu says, "Oh shit"
This is Slapin Muhballs!
He is wearing a hard-worn suit.
He is wearing a trenchcoat.
He is carrying a forensic scanner on his trenchcoat.
He has a shoulder holster about his waist.
He is wearing some brown shoes on his feet.
He has a lit cigarette on his face.
He has a sunglasses covering his eyes.
[Common] Kaptain Erteen says, "HAS LETHAL SYRINGES"
Phoebe Lotsu says, "Mime is rogue as fuck"

As said in the logs I was yelling out the mime is rogue, along with the captain(Phoebe)
I do not know what the captain ended except that he was downed to, I was downed by the poison syringes, dragged into dorms, and died by the mime and his poisions. I left quickly after I died.
Their is no way I would be able to do “While I'm on the verge of dying Kaptain again attacks me with a stun prod and while I'm in crit continuously tries to steal my body away from the CMO and doctor and drags me toward escape “ while dead and not on the server.

I also never tried to permanently take you out of the round, stealing someone's ID is not trying to take them out of it, simply stealing their ID, I would also think (At the time) that you would have been easily able to get another ID (But the HOP was metagaming)
What I said about you getting me killed isn't wrong. There's a reason the CMO screamed that you were rogue. It's because you kept trying to steal my body from me. Regardless, it sounds like you've got a history of being shit both from what Wyzack and what people in dead chat were saying. I'd suggest you don't pull shit like this anymore but I'd imagine you're going to go on with greytiding anyway.
kaptem
Byond Username: Kaptem

Post by kaptem » #144444

"What I said about you getting me killed isn't wrong. There's a reason the CMO screamed that you were rogue. It's because you kept trying to steal my body from me. Regardless, it sounds like you've got a history of being shit both from what Wyzack and what people in dead chat were saying. I'd suggest you don't pull shit like this anymore but I'd imagine you're going to go on with greytiding anyway."

Again, as I said, I could have not taken your body from you if I was dead AND not on the server.

Also SS13 is like that, some thing that someone does can lead to some guy doing something else.
Also I searched the logs, and no one was saying anything about me in dead chat.

Their also happens to be nothing about the CMO screaming I was rogue in the logs.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #144451

MahoganyWoods wrote:I dont know what this is worth but i greytided onto the bridge one round on Meta and was beaten to death by Carmichael and an HoP (dont remember the hop name off hand. But I can probably go find it.) After which the captain demanded i be cremated against the CMOs wishes to which, i believe the hop, obliged

I know being a shitter/greytiding can be a touchy subject and i dont ahelp the consequences of my shitting/tidery but a cremation seems a bit harsh for tiding onto the bridge (i know i saxed around but dont remember if i engaged in any combat.) Charles Charmichael has seemed like a shit captain from what ive seen of him.
carmicheal comedy lawed me as the AI yesterday during a nukeop WAR round, dehumaning most of the crew in the process (lel)

there was a mutiny and he was killed later (thankfully) but yeah he should probably be captainbanned if it was more than a one time thing.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #144486

kaptem wrote: Again, as I said, I could have not taken your body from you if I was dead AND not on the server.
Phoebe Lotus was actually the CMO and the one who revived me and as I mentioned
(F) Phoebe Lotsu says, "KAPITAN IS ROUGE"
She was pointing out that you had tried to steal my body.
Incidentally you're not exactly being honest about not being on the server. Yeah, the mime did kill you but notice
This is Kaptain Erteen!
He is wearing a grey jumpsuit.
He is wearing an armor.
He is handcuffed!
He has PDA-Kaptain Erteen (Assistant) about his waist.
He is wearing some black shoes on his feet.
He has a balaclava on his face.
He is wearing a wallet.
He is limp and unresponsive; there are no signs of life...
He has minor bruising.
He is limp and unresponsive; there are no signs of life...
If you had left the server it would have said your soul had departed.

Back to the point though, why the fuck do you think it's acceptable behavior to just be a greytide shitler, steal someone's ID/PDA, and leave them stuck in maint?
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #144488

Actually. Doesn't it only say soul departed if their key is changed to another mob?
I don't think it says soul departed on logout.
TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #144492

It's both
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #144501

also don't act like an antag unless you're prepared to be treated like one
TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #144562

Yeah the whole looting you fnr in maint and leaving you there is extremely shitty. I'm applying a ban and locking the thread.