Requests which have been closed
RedMcCloud
Byond Username: RedMcCloud

Rusty Fulton - attacking RD and HoP, letting RD be spaced

Post by RedMcCloud » #145643

Your byond account: RedMcCloud

Your character name: Jazz Jackrabbit

Their character name: Rusty Fulton

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Infuriatedigloo

Server and time: Sibyl, approx. 1 PM West Coast

Logs and/or screenshots: Lost the logs because the game deletes them up to a point, was told admins could check them so w/e

Description of what happened: This whole round was pure autism. Captain couldn't spell and kept making stupid-ass laws, also ran around with his telebaton out for no reason. HoS was incompetent and let sec run wild, wouldn't listen to captain. And finally the HoP had his ID stolen from him at the beginning of the round. I was the RD.

About 10 or so minutes into the round, the HoP finally gets let out of their office, but him and I go back in to get the ID left in there, the clowns. We were gonna go to my console and see if we can change the name/give it medbay access because the captain was lone-wolfing off in maint and not responding to radio hails (everyone in OOC after the round asked for them to be jobbanned because they were acting like sec with all access, which they were). We were walking down the hall, when we walk past Rusty Fulton. I know for a fact that neither of us were set to arrest, but after we passed him, he whipped out his taser and shot it as they ran at us, stunning the confused HoP and wasting the rest of their shots trying to hit me. I take out my telebaton, they take out their stunbaton, and we sax around each other for a moment before he lands a hit on me because spacelag, and I get tp'ed into one of the pockets of space around bridge. He calls me a name (I don't remember what), and watches me as I frantically bash at the window. A lizard comes along and tries to help me break it, Rusty stuns them and says "DO NOT" and then something about how I attacked them. I finally break the window, and they whack me with the baton as I finally manage to get through. I get tp'ed into bridge, HoP comes back with a taser and tases Rusty, cuffs him. Another sec officer comes along, tases the HoP, and the HoS comes by and uncuffs Rusty. Rusty walks up to the bridge and immediately begins shouting stuff like "ARREST THE RD THEY ATTACKED ME" along with countless slurs, HoS says he doesn't care multiple times over command radio when I ask him why he uncuffed them, Captain just continues to stares at us creepily with his telebaton out, and in general no one fucking cares because they were retarded manchildren.

At this time I asked an admin for help, and an admin whose name escapes me picked up the issue... before disconnecting as soon as the round ended without telling me a word. I'm going to assume it was from connection issues. Lzimann instead responds and says for me to make a ban request, I tell them I have no evidence because the ingame logs delete themselves after a point, he tells me the admins have logs, and now I'm here.

Why they should be banned:

Randomly attacking the RD and HoP, allowing the RD to be spaced and attacking someone who tried to save me, trying to get sec to arrest me after they fail to kill me.

And they weren't even traitor (it was ops).
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Rusty Fulton - attacking RD and HoP, letting RD be space

Post by Shaps-cloud » #145644

Sorry, I was the one who first answered the ahelp before disconnecting due to internet issues. I'll point igloo to this thread ASAP

edit: fuck they disconnected, I guess if anyone sees him point them to here?
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Jimthebob123
Byond Username: Jimthebob123

Post by Jimthebob123 » #145798

Was the HOS that round, sorry for being incompetent but I was being flooded with conflicting reports from everyone on everything, but I can say rusty was being terrible, if I wasn't so confused and swamped in reports I would have had him demoted from sec
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #146364

I was the AI and while I didn't see the whole dilemma play out until the RD was spaced, I have some background knowledge that you and the HoP didn't have.
Essentially it was a huge misunderstanding.

Short version:
- HoP had his ID accidentally stolen
- Clown has all access
- HoP tells command over the command radio channel
- security thinks HoP has given clown all access
- some officers (maybe just Rusty, vague memory on that) want to arrest him for that
- both the HoS and me are too busy/overhear the arrest plans and so we don't tell them about the info we gained from the command channel
- Rusty goes in to arrest the HoP
- a fight ensues, RD's armor gets them spaced
- chaos
- lots of yelling
- lots of accusations being thrown around

It's a typical case of people not listening or not hearing.
Even a hug would have gotten you spaced. In the end, you were rescued - and while Rusty's actions when you were spaced weren't exactly valiant, I don't think a stupid accident is worth a ban.
RedMcCloud
Byond Username: RedMcCloud

Post by RedMcCloud » #147257

The problem is, Rusty went directly after me.

He tazed the HoP accidentally (was rapid clicking stuns down the hall at me, HoP walked in front of him) and then started to try and taze me.

He thwacked me with a stun baton, which spaced me, before attacking someone who tried to save me before telling them to let me die.

When I broke the window, he hit me again with his baton as I walked through the breach, ostensibly to keep me in space but my armor was turned on so I teleported into the bridge.

He then tried to get the rest of security to arrest me.

He's a maximum shitler who NEEDS to be jobbanned, and I'm glad I got the HoS' input on the shituation.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #156806

I think they might have gotten banned/stopped showing up on the server anyway so I'll just lock this
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.