Wipes-The-Forehead: Aiding antags and killing as non-antag

Post by Luke Cox » #145711

Your byond account: NocturnalQuill
Your character name: Luke Cox
Their character name: Wipes-The-Forehead
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time: ~11:40 PST, 1/9/15
Logs and/or screenshots: Logs and multiple witnesses
Description of what happened: I was a traitor that round and I was planning to take out sec. The Warden messages me about a breach in maint, so I head to armory to fix it, thinking that this is the perfect opportunity. When I get there, Wipes has broken into and walled off the armory. He throws flashbangs at sec, and even shoots at them. The HoP (a fellow traitor) and I take the opportunity to murder sec after Wipes escapes into space. After I'm done, I leave through the hole that Wipes made. He kills me on sight, takes my traitor gear, and spaces the body of the officer I killed.
Why they should be banned: He aided in the murder of security as a non-antag, and spaced the body of a security officer
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Re: Wipes-The-Forehead: Aiding antags and killing as non-ant

Post by Jacough » #145713

I was in this round. After the round ended his excuse was
(F) DEAD: Wipes-The-Forehead says, "this is low RP"
(F) DEAD: Wipes-The-Forehead says, "I can do that if I want too and can justify it with a decent excuse"
Dude really does need a ban.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #145714

As an added bonus, Lzimann thought what he did was okay and accused me of "playing admin" and threatened to mute me from ahelp when I protested
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #145715

He was banned. And I never said that. I said I was looking into it so I don't make any mistake and yet you kept ahelping and asking to ban the guy.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #145716

lzimann wrote:He was banned. And I never said that. I said I was looking into it so I don't make any mistake and yet you kept ahelping and asking to ban the guy.
You said that breaking into armory and flashbanging sec as a non-antag is not a bannable offense
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #145717

You never mentioned flashbanging sec. And breaking into armory as a non-antag is not a bannable offense(unless you do if often).
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #145720

Spoiler:
[07:40:28]ADMIN: HELP: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): Wait, is that atmos tech not even a traitor? - heard by 4 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[07:40:40]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): Which one?
[07:40:49]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): Wipes-the-forehead
[07:41:05]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): I'll look into it
[07:41:18]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): Cause if not he broke into armory and killed me
[07:41:27]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->Mcrideinspace/(Wipes-The-Forehead): Hey there, can you explain what happened there?
[07:41:55]ADMIN: PM: Mcrideinspace/(Wipes-The-Forehead)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): well I came across the HoS being dragged around cuffed dead by the CE, who said he was a double agent so I lasered him to death
[07:42:12]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->Mcrideinspace/(Wipes-The-Forehead): Oh. That explains it.
[07:42:33]ADMIN: PM: Mcrideinspace/(Wipes-The-Forehead)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): ICly my character hates the HoS because he nearly perma'd me for pushing him over
[07:42:52]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): Are you sure it has nothing to do with you killing the HoS?
[07:43:06]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): I'm sure. He had already broken into the armory. He didn't see me kill the HoS
[07:43:23]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): This all started when he broke into the armory. That alone is bannable as a non-antag <----- wrong
[07:43:49]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): And he just spaced the body of a security officer
[07:43:54]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): That is not bannable. And apparently he saw you with the dead HoS' body.
[07:44:02]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): He just spaced the dead HoS
[07:44:16]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): And that's a lie. He was in space the entire time
[07:44:56]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): He broke into the armory as a non-antag and spaced the body of a security officer
[07:45:11]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): I can see everything, don't worry. You don't need to play admin.
[07:45:34]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): I saw it too, and I am not playing admin. Everybody agrees that he was acting like an antag
[07:46:55]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : ok
[07:46:56]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : soooo
[07:46:59]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : the situation
[07:47:50]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : a guy broke into armory apparently, saw the CE killing/that had killed HoS, killed the CE(which ahelped), and ended up spacing the HoS' body because he "hates him" for nearly permaing because of a push
[07:48:59]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude. But really, I am checking everything before I go and make a mistake so yea, stop playing admin.
[07:49:34]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): Well, accusing me of "playing admin" for complaining about a guy murderboning is pretty rude and confrontational true enough
[07:50:15]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox): You are telling me what to do, while I'm analyzing everything before I take action. So please, stop before I end up muting you from ahelps. sorta?
[07:52:10]ADMIN: PM: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer)->Arfeudutyr/(Nate Miller): Yes, I'm looking into it right now. Can you explain what happened with you both? Apparently there was some sort of conflict?
[07:52:14]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I am explaining what he did and why it's blatantly against the rules
[07:52:44]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : everything that happened but spacing the hos' body was pretty much valid
[07:53:27]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : what do you think hg/shadow
[07:53:33]SAY: Ghost/Mcrideinspace : I got out and the HoS was still following me around with a gun drawn everywhere so I slipped him and got some guns to defend myself
[07:53:45]SAY: Ghost/Mcrideinspace : ive talked to the admins
[07:53:48]SAY: Ghost/Mcrideinspace : keep salting though
[07:53:55]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : and now he is being a dick in dsay
[07:54:32]ADMIN: PM: Arfeudutyr/(Nate Miller)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): I was arresting the mime and he tried to free him, so I went after him and arrested him. Due to the warden negligence he got out of his cell uncuffed and kept pestering us. The warden and another officer even used flashbangs, so because he was messing with us a lot I gave him 10 minutes. He stays there 10 minutes and some time later brakes into the armory from space and robs it, I go after him and he manages to escape, then I get kille by the CE and HoP that were in the armory. He also killed the CE after.
[07:55:08]ADMIN: ASAY: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) : yea guy was being a major shitter to sec
[07:58:55]ADMIN: lzimann has banned mcrideinspace.
Reason: Disturbed security by trying to free a prisoner, managed to escape the first brigging, keeps disturbing security and ended up in a 10 minute sentence. After the time is done, proceeds to break into armory, killing a traitor that had killed the HoS. Ended up spacing the HoS' body because "his character didn't like the HoS for nearly permaing him".
I dunno, it did sound like you were demanding a ban and the story of you killing the HoS and THEN him finding you checks out even from the HoS's perspective so .
[07:43:06]ADMIN: PM: NocturnalQuill/(Luke Cox)->Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer): I'm sure. He had already broken into the armory. He didn't see me kill the HoS
Yea because dragging a dead HoS body and being covered in blood just screams "innocent man here, totally didnt kill that guy"

The ban placed on the guy is fine for what he did to the HoS because being a giant cock and then retaliating like that is kind of shit. It's borderline IC but really the dude started shit by trying to steal the mime in the first place and shitting up security's life to the point where he can justify spacing the HoS is kind of over the line. It's all pretty eh in my opinion.

Killing you on the other hand is completely valid and you are just salty as fuck. Your point about him being alittle "dont play admin" is valid but you also whipped out claims about stuff being bannable when it actually wasn't. The only thing lzimann did wrong was not notify you that the situation was resolved which was probably what prompted you to make this. You tried to get a guy banned due to your salt but the ban seemed pretty valid due to what he did to the HoS, not you.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #145721

I won't deny that I'm a little irritated about what he did, but had I known he wasn't an antag I would have killed him on the spot. People who do what he does are complete and utter cancer and I would have reported it even if I didn't die. Accusing me of playing admin and threatening to mute me from ahelp for complaining was needlessly confrontational and completely unnecessary.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #145722

That is a fair statement, lzimann has said he will be less rude next time. Shitlers exist however and you can't metagame not killing someone simply based on the fact that all bad people are antags. People like to be bad as non-antags.