Their byond account: N/A
Server and time: Bagil, 12:43 Central Time Zone
Logs and/or screenshots:

Zao Vimes says, "Yo"
Zao Vimes says, "HoP"
Zao Vimes says, "Check this out"
Dick Scale asks, "Yeah?"
Central Command Update

Enemy communication intercept. Security Level Elevated.

Summary downloaded and printed out at all communications consoles.

Attention! Security level elevated to blue:
The station has received reliable information about possible hostile activity on the station. Security staff may have weapons visible. Searches are permitted only with probable cause.

You slipped on the soap!
Zao Vimes tries to remove Dick Scale's PDA-Dick Scale (Head of Personnel).
Dick Scale says, "HELP"

Description of what happened: I had just left my office for the first time in that particular round, Zao says he needs something, I follow him down the hall, get slipped by him, he then yanks my PDA off with the all access ID inside of it. I can only assume he headed directly to the armory after that, where he looted the HoS locker, all of the tasers, and all of the eguns. this is roughly when I stumble upon him. Since he was behind a pane of R Glass, I shot a laser at him so as to have a chance at beating him rather than getting tased and lasered to death. Given that I was traitor, I had like six eguns hoarded, so we have an extremely long gun battle as we empty our lasers at one another, which I lose because Teleshield+HoS greatcoat beats Riot shield+ base armor any day of the week. Captain then gets taken down after he stumbles upon the fight, and the detective ends up having to take Zao down with his hand cannon.

Why they should be banned: he stole an ID, then looted the armory, and wasn't an antag.
Snerdly
Byond Username: Snerdly

Re: Zao Vimes Banbaiting/Graytiding

Post by Snerdly » #147829

First of all, I was standing still on my PDA in the armory when you busted in. You IMMEDIATELY started to laser me, without attempting to reconcile or inquire as to why I had broken in, or even tried to make an arrest and stun me. I had no intention of killing you or anyone. I blindly fired lasers at you as I was running away from you down the hall, and apparently my shots were pretty well placed, because I got you.

Second, while I admit that stealing an ID and looting the armory is in bad taste, I didn't do it with the purpose of going on a rampage, I did it for shits and giggles. Once again, I had absolutely no intention of murdering anyone or anything, I thought that because I was an atmos. tech, a job I never play, nor know how to play, it'd be fun to play a criminal. I thought It'd be fun to spark a manhunt because those are usually pretty fun rounds.

The way I see it, why is there an IC consequence like getting permabrigged for a crime like looting the armory? I feel like this is a larger IC issue than OOC. I didn't mean to powergame, murder anyone, or any of that sort of thing, but the only escape from someone firing lasers at me was by blindly returning fire.

Also should make a note that this was all before the mime started to fuck shit up, so it was a pretty dull round until this happened, then everyone went crazy.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #147836

fyi If security catches you in the armory, ESPECIALLY if you're grabbing guns, you're about as valid as it gets.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #147837

Yeah breaking into the armory as a nonantag and shooting people who try and stop you is about as bad as it gets
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #147838

I'll be applying appropriate bans, try doing less shitty things in the future.