Post by Fuzzeldorf » #9797

Your byond account:
Fuzzledorf
Your character name: Ellise Fuzzle, Elliot Fuzzle
Their character name:Kenzie Smith
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Mandurrh
Server and time:Artyom, past few weeks
Logs and/or screenshots: Unable to provide
Description of what happened: Kenzie is attacking me IC with no explanation besides being around her, and shouting vulgar things over the radio whenever I try to resolve it
Why they should be banned: The IC hate has gotten too over the top and is now just random disarming/killing and getting close to metagrudgeing in terms of how severe this is. It needs to be toned down or stop, I can't even work as the RD without her freaking out. It's getting ridiculous
Mandurrrh

Re: Kenzie Smith/ Mandurrth metagrudge

Post by Mandurrrh » #9808

Unable to provide screenshots or logs.

Thats because there are none. Only time I ever interact with you ic is when you seek me out. I observe regularly and see you talk about me to whoever will listen. Yesterday it was Knives or something. Please stop. If you stop stalking me ic there would be no reason for any interaction whatsoever. Which is what I hope for.
Fuzzeldorf

Post by Fuzzeldorf » #9809

I never stalk you, I say 'Hi' or ask for a medibot when in xenobio, and you do things like try and kill me and blow up the medibot. you even refuse to work in the same department as me, going so far as to come at me with a saw and make stunprods, then you get mad when I fight back and defend myself.

I honestly just want to work in science without some crazed roboticist coming at me with a saw, and refusing to help me with anything. Or say hi in the halls without getting my skull bashed in

EDIT: I say the problems that I am having with you, as in, the stuff that you do that confuses me/ pisses me off. I wouldn't do that if there was nothing to talk about
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #9810

Fuzzeldorf wrote:I never stalk you, I say 'Hi' or ask for a medibot when in xenobio, and you do things like try and kill me and blow up the medibot. you even refuse to work in the same department as me, going so far as to come at me with a saw and make stunprods, then you get mad when I fight back and defend myself.

I honestly just want to work in science without some crazed roboticist coming at me with a saw, and refusing to help me with anything. Or say hi in the halls without getting my skull bashed in

EDIT: I say the problems that I am having with you, as in, the stuff that you do that confuses me/ pisses me off. I wouldn't do that if there was nothing to talk about
You forget to mention all of those instances occur AFTER you come into my lab and flash or attack me. Let it go. Please leave me alone. Also I'd appreciate if you would cease bringing up my name during your erp sessions. Never going to happen.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #9811

While observing or playing I've never known anything of this nature to happen unprompted.

Fuzzeldorf, if you can't provide logs or dates and times to retrieve logs, this isn't going anywhere.

I'm going to leave this unlocked for 24 hours and say that anyone who can provide logs or a date time of a specific Ellise-Kenzie incident, instigated by EITHER of them, can post, at which point I'm likely going to call this "resolved" and lock it.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Fuzzeldorf

Post by Fuzzeldorf » #9812

You forget to mention all of those instances occur AFTER you come into my lab and flash or attack me. Let it go. Please leave me alone. Also I'd appreciate if you would cease bringing up my name during your erp sessions. Never going to happen.
But I never attack you, in fact I try to keep you in R&D but you keep throwing a hissy fit and attack me, THAT'S when I flash you. (and I have said IC that I don't like you)
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #9821

IC dislike doesn't justify unprompted attacks.

Logs, though, seriously.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #9834

Worth mentioning that if you do see it happen in game, do adminhelp at that particular time. Without logs/times anything, like panda said there is nothing to go along with. It seems that in general you have a particular dislike for them, so my suggestion is to try and not interact with them further if things are going to be vulgar. I ask that both of you interact with each normally as you would if that was someone else playing a particular role.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #9879

I agree with anton. If you can't leave it be then just avoid interaction so no bad blood. And im fine both solutions offered. I honestly would just like to be left alone.
Neerti
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Neerti

Post by Neerti » #10032

I'm gonna lock this since there's no logs at all and it's just a back and forth he said she said thing, and pandar wanted this to be locked if nobody posted any proof in a day anyways.

PM me or someone else if this needs to be unlocked.

+1 from Pandabutt. I will also handle any PMs requesting this be unlocked if there's an actual reason.
ImageImage
- Game Admin -
Feel free to PM me on the forums or IRC with questions, concerns, feedback, or just talk about stuff.
Have I not met my hitler quota this month?