Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
Isamu Matsubara asks, "Kel, can I have these two?"
You apply the bruise pack on yourself.
Kel Thuzad says, "No, you cant"
Isamu Matsubara says, "I'd like to speak to them personally, desu."
Kel Thuzad says, "He just fucking tried to kill your officers."
Kel Thuzad says, "After you set him free."
You put the bruise pack into the first-aid kit.
You put the health analyzer into the first-aid kit.
You begin applying the bruise pack on yourself...
Isamu Matsubara says, "I'm your aniki though."
Kel Thuzad says, "The only thing you are to me is getting on my nerves."
Isamu Matsubara says, "If they meant harm to the station, they would attack me."
Isamu Matsubara says, "Besides these two are a part of a personal plot of mine."
Carl Voight says, "Familia"
Carl Voight says, "Just lemme go"
Isamu Matsubara says, "I'll watch them personally, desu."
PM to-Admins: I'm getting strong metabuddy vibes from this HoS. He just set a random prisoner free and proceeded to watch as he tried to kill two officer, and he still tries to get them set free.
Spoiler:
Carl Voight has stunned Piper Caglioni with the stunbaton!
Carl Voight has beaten Piper Caglioni in the left leg with the stunbaton!
Kel Thuzad says, "Piper please"
Carl Voight has stunned Piper Caglioni with the stunbaton!
Carl Voight has beaten Piper Caglioni in the chest with the stunbaton!
Kel Thuzad says, "Why"
Carl Voight has stunned you with the stunbaton!
Carl Voight has beaten Kel Thuzad in the head with the stunbaton!
Your armor has softened a hit to your head.
Carl Voight has stunned you with the stunbaton!
Carl Voight has beaten Piper Caglioni in the head with the stunbaton!
Carl Voight has beaten Piper Caglioni in the left arm with the stunbaton!
Carl Voight has beaten Kel Thuzad in the left arm with the stunbaton!
Your armor has softened a hit to your left arm.
Carl Voight has beaten Kel Thuzad in the left leg with the stunbaton!
Your armor has softened a hit to your left leg.
Carl Voight screams!
Kel Thuzad has stunned Carl Voight with the stunbaton!
Kel Thuzad is trying to put handcuffs on Carl Voight!
Angelina Holmes has beaten Carl Voight in the chest with the stunbaton!
You handcuff Carl Voight.
Description of what happened:
At roundstart I was an assistant, and I asked the HoP to give me jobs, so I became and engineer and helped set up the engine, and then became a security officer, due to there only being one. I received reports of the barkeep (Cray Voight) attempting to kill people in medbay with his shotgun, so I headed there and was bombed. After I got defibbed and came back, I found the Barkeep running in the halls cuffed and set to wanted, so I took him to brig. HoS (Isamu Matsubara) signs up on the round and heads into brig. As I finish setting the time, he wordlessly walks up, resets the timer, and lets him run free. I just kind of stand there in awe as he desperately tries to push me down, and then the other officer walks in with a baton out and promptly gets disarmed. I try to pull my gun out, get a shot off, but it was a still set to disable. The barkeep promptly attempts to beat us two officers to death whilst the HoS stands outside of the cell and idly watches. I manage to get up due to the harm baton running out of charge, pepperspray him, stun him, and cuff him. My other officer is laying in the cell in crit, and the HoS has yet to move from his fucking tile. RD charges into brig, and starts beating the barkeep to death with the dropped baton, I drag him away, heal him, and take him to permabrig for multiple attempted murders with deadly weapons. I tell the HoS not to release him as he's dangerous and is clearly willing to kill. HoS tells me to "let me take care of him, he's apart of my special plot". At this point I'm extremely suspicious of metafriending due to his lax attitude towards this guy and his unwillingness to arrest him. I just drag the bartender off and into permabrig, transfer all of his junk into a permabrig locker, and give him legcuffs, because he's dangerous and already attacked security. I try to get the HoS demoted or punished in some way by the captain, but he's gone completely silent. I suddenly get set to wanted and the HoS is just saying over security comms to arrest me for attempted murder on the permabrig prisoner. Note that I did not ever attack the prisoner, and infact pulled him away from an attacker and even healed his wounds. I try to get someone to do something about this blatant shittery, but nobody will listen. I charge back into brig, stun the barkeep and HoS (who was just in the process of fucking releasing him again, he had the damn shotgun in hand and was uncuffed). After a bit of a scuffle I cuff both of them, Tell the other security officer to grab the HoS for demotion. She tells me "No he can't be rogue he's the HoS" and uncuffs him. Seeing this I immediately dash away with the prisoner, take him to the security area of escape, and space him whilst he was still cuffed. I justify this by there being no place to store a dangerous permabrig prisoner and a head of staff who was unfit for duty actively attempting to set him free. I get to the HoP and he gets jumped by a wraith (it was a wizard round all along! har har!) I break in and try to save him but he was long dead, armed only with a baton I attempted to kill the wraith, but fail. I get revived a few times and killed a few more times by wraiths for the rest of the round.

Why they should be banned:
Possibly metafriending, doing the exact opposite of what you should do as an HoS, attempting to kill people randomly (and then justifying it in ooc afterward with this: http://puu.sh/mHHCU/236245007a.png)
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Cray Voight / Isamu Matsubara

Post by Saegrimr » #148604

He's been directed to this thread to explain.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #148693

Not a big deal, but could you work on formatting next time? Walls of text are kind of hard to sift through.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #150387

Been a week with no word, i'm gonna assume it was just some passing hub player and close this pending his appeal.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.