Minimeatwad- Singularity

Requests which have been closed
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Minimeatwad- Singularity

Post by sirnat » #150206

Your byond account: Sirnat
Your character name: Nathan Ward
Their character name: Singularity (borg)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Minimeatwad
Server and time:Sybil, around 10 PM EST?
Logs and/or screenshots:
OOC got shit up a ton, im not good at log diving.
Description of what happened:
This is going to be long.
So, I was CMO and the HoP decided it'd be fun to give the clown all access. HoP found the clown from cryo, drug him through maint only to give him all access again (I may be making a BR on the HoP as well, not sure.). I call the HoP for being rogue, and lose him. Later on I find the HoP without an ID/ naked and walking around EVa so I shoot him with morphine and keep him baton'd down and then goto the shuttle after tying him with some cords.

Anyway, clown is in the cockpit, with the all access ID, im steadily trying to baton him, and take off the ID but he kept getting up too fast and seemed like he was trying to get out, so I beat him a few times and just kept batonning him down as a "punishment" for fucking with medbay almost all round.

To the borg:
The borg singularity comes into the cockpit, (Hes asimov). I notice the clown trying to leave and the door not opening, so I try and open it as well and just to find out the borg, Singularity, set the door to not read ID's. Noone ordered the borg to do this, he was doing it to be purely annoying, he later tried excusing it by saying "People were breaking in" and making ooc a big shit storm by how many people were arguing that he was being horrible as a borg. Supposedly Kevinz (mekhi) had a situation with him where the borg took a prisoner or something, I'll try and point mekhi here to post his side.

Why they should be banned: Being an ultimate shit, not playing asimov like he should be, just trying to be a major annoyance as well as a dick.
While arguing in OOC he decided it'd be fun to keep arguing with everyone sand say this little bit: https://i.gyazo.com/d353b641a9cab77865e ... cda1b5.png
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Minimeatwad- Singularity

Post by kevinz000 » #150208

For me it began with Nottam killing me because I ate a heart from a demon I killed, but that's irrevelant
Nottam was arrested by security and put in escape holding area
Singularity walks up
Nottam apparently told him he was brigged for REMOVING SOMEONES HEART
Singularity uses that to justify stealing him from security and freeing him
He does just that and spends the shuttle ride hampering efforts to restrain Nottam and shitting on people in the bridge
He gets killed because Nathan was justly pissed off by this shit
He later justifies in OOC that "THE PRISONER SAID HE WAS BEING ARRESTED FOR REMOVING A HEART"
"REMOVING A HEART FROM A HUMAN ISNT HARMFUL"
>REMOVING THE ORGAN THAT HUMANS NEED TO SURVIVE AND BREATHE ISNT HARMFUL
>IF IT ISNT HARMFUL I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE HIM FROM SECURITY (paraphrase :^):^))
>HE DIDNT DO A CRIME THAT WAS IN SPACE LAW (basiclly)

He was ordered to stop by security and therefore was ignoring law 2
He assumed REMOVING A VITAL ORGAN FROM A HUMAN BEING wasnt a Law 1 issue
security said they did NOT harm the prisoner
He also thinks he can release people IF they didn't commit a crime because he thinks he follows space law as ASIMOV borg
However taking someone's heart IS harmful , and security ORDERED him to stop

Also, he.. labeled a tank plasma and filled it with oxygen and dragged it into the hall
and thought that's totally a non issue and ok for him to do
What the hell?
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #150246

I also had an issue with this player.
One time I was standing at escape, waiting for the shuttle. So I find myself at one of the airlocks next to space, I honestly dont remember if I went there or this borg put me there, anyway, when I alt tab back I am wondering why the borg is behind me, then it remotely opens the airlock in front of me and I am pushed out. I throw something to fly back, but the shuttle arrives at that moment and kills me.
He told the admins that it was an accident but it is somewhat unlikely to do this accidentally as a player with months of experience. He also told the admins that he thought I was AFK so he didnt adminhelp about the accident, which tells me that he wanted some free griff on braindeads, which I partially was.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #150288

I was security officer friendly, I arrested Nottam Portant after he killed someone. The borg kept interfering and stealing Nottam from me. The shuttle was full of fucking grief and slip tiles so my gear kept falling out of my hands and as I tried to get Nottam Portant back, singularity intentionally grabbed my gear and spaced it because borgs don't slip. I eventually managed to corner Nottam Portant and cuff him in the last 5 seconds of the round on the shuttle. Borg was also dragging a canister of plasma around.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #150384

I should have looked at the ban list before I started log diving. He's been permabanned by someone else for reasons separate from, but including, this.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.