Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Johnathan Talist - Killing an Asimov Borg as Captain

Post by Cobby » #153330

Your byond account: Excessiveuseofcobblestone
Your character name: Lola Cobblestone
Their character name: Johnathan Talist
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): I asked in OOC after the round and got no non-meme response.
Server and time: Sybil
Logs and/or screenshots: I have none but I hope someone can pull them or the people involved can post here.
Description of what happened: Was Traitor, went for a semi-passive round [aka no murderbone]. Gets Nuke Core and escapes, stunning captain and a sec. Later gets cap's laser [one of my objs]. Even Later gets disabled by a borg and brigged. I tell the borg [Tailgate] to law 1 watch me because I am afraid of my life. It does. When they finally put me in perma after trying to LAW-yer their way out of the asimov AI, the captain just orders to shoot it. Instead of resetting it, he goes to locker it in the evidence locker and only later does the borg [idek if it was Talist who did it because I was writing this midround] get reset.

Why they should be banned:

It's direct violation of sillycon policy to kill a borg for upholding it's laws. I was cuffed and in perma and I was no longer a threat so this wasn't like a situational thing of he NEEDED to kill me, he just wanted to get his laser beam on. If he wanted to valid salid me, he should have perma'd me > switched to paladin > THEN executed me, which he could have done all since he was the captain. The fact he also hides the borg in a LOCKER instead of instantly-resetting it just makes him a shitler, if you kill someone for doing what they're obligated to do the least you can do is either make them visible so they can get revived/repaired OR do it yourself [which as captain you have, once again, full ability to do so]. also i ded pls ban.

I ahelped this at ~8:45 P.M. EST and go not response or notification the issue was being handled, hence why I took it to here. This was on ASS station if that helps for looking this up. Round ended at ~9:02 P.M. EST
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Johnathan Talist - Killing an Asimov Borg as Captain

Post by Deitus » #153335

i figured you'd make this

i lasered the borg for disobeying law two orders. unless there is active harm going on there is no reason for it to be staying. further, i was going to revive the borg after the deed was done but it was moved when i returned, so i figured an officer took it in my stead.

"wanting to get my laser on?" right after you ran around with an egun slipping and shooting people for a good five minutes? murderboning is pretty shit unto itself, but then getting caught and immediately switching to "oh noes law won borg halp me!" really strikes a nerve with me. the reason i didnt change laws was because i didnt know where the upload was on ass station and received no reply to the ahelp i sent asking about it.

i've played in a lot of rounds where you do this exact same thing, and frankly im damn tired of it. i genuinely did think the borg was getting revived and realize i should have made absolute sure it did, but this is a distinct case of "act shit get hit" in my eyes.
Beegix
Byond Username: Beegix

Post by Beegix » #153345

Beegix wrote:Your byond account: Beegix
Your character name: Tailgate
Their character name: Jonathan Talist (Captain)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): No idea
Server and time: Sybil, about 1.30am GMT
Logs and/or screenshots:
Description of what happened:

I was a borg. At the start of the round, as I was heading for my cell upgrade, I came across Lola Cobblestone in a dark corridor. When she saw me she immediately ran away, dropping her shoes for some reason. I noted it to the AI as weird, and kept an eye out for her while whizzing round the station. I came across her a few times, and bothered her like an annoying child. She was being sketchy, but not harmful. She made the most of it by ordering me to open doors for her. Eventually I caught her breaking into the vault, and tried to persuade her to stop being weird while I transformed into a Secborg. She did not, and ordered me to leave and ignore that she was in the vault. ASIMOV, so I did.

Presently, there was a manhunt for her. That meant she wasn't in the vault, so I gave chase, along with the rest of the Sec force. While this was going on, she was continually threatening harm if her demands were not met. Eventually I ran head-first into her and fired my disabler, dropping her. I quickly cuffed her, and started to pull her away to Security, as there was considerable reason to believe that she was armed and dangerous. As I did, people ran up to her and started kicking her while she was down. I ordered them to stop harming, but while I did Nathan Ward dragged Lola away. I gave chase, and disabled him as I had Lola, as there was reason to believe if left to her own devices she would harm. I cuffed him, and a Security Officer dragged Lola to the brig. Nathan ordered me to release him, and as I was ASIMOV and he'd done nothing actually harmful, I did so.

Lola ordered the AI to watch her at this point, as she thought she was going to be harmed. As I was not sure if the AI was active, I took it upon myself to do so. Not doing would have been a violation of Law 1. I proceeded to the brig, where the Captain and around 4-5 Sec Officers were clustered around Lola. Lola immediately shouted orders for me to watch her "like a hawk". The Captain ordered me to leave, and I informed him that I could not as there was reason to believe that Lola would be harmed, and she had ordered me to keep an eye on her. While this was happening a lizardman Sec Officer attacked and slashed at Lola. Lola ordered me to kill him, and as he was a non-human I was obligated to do so, especially when he'd attacked her. That order was countered quickly, and I left it be, as the lizardman had ceased his attempts to attack Lola. The Captain stated that he was going to perma Lola, and I informed him that I would supervise. All the Security Officers present followed us in, and Lola shouted orders for me to watch her all the while. The Captain tried to stop me by stating that his rank meant his orders superseded Lola's. I told him that ASIMOV did not work like that, least of all when there was human harm involved.

Lola was dragged into Perma and cuffed to the bed. I told those present that she must be uncuffed and given a proper prisoner's uniform. One of the Security Officers called Lola out for committing murders. She asked what murderers she'd committed. I stated none, as I had been tailing her for most of the round and had observed no harm on her part, let alone murders.

At that point, the Captain ordered Security to destroy me. He emptied his laser gun into me, and the Officers rushed me, flashing me and attacking me. As they were mostly human, I had no choice but to flee. They chased me into a small room and destroyed me. The Captain and the Sec Officers then immediately swarmed into Perma and beat Lola to death.

Why they should be banned: It's completely bullshit to have a borg destroyed for following it's ASIMOV lawset. I was being ordered to keep an eye on Lola by Lola, in order to avoid harm. There was no evidence to suggest she was non-human, like a borg or a shadowling or something, and there was not even a suggestion of such a thing. Even though she was clearly dodgy/probably a traitor, she was still human in my eyes. Though she had threatened harm, I'd seen her cause none, not even in self-defence. Moreover I had been as much of a hindrance to her during the round as a help to her, dogging her and bothering her while she went about her business. It was me who captured her, and then recovered her after she was liberated. There was no reason to suspect me of being on her side. Even if the Captain suspected me of being rogue/traitor/compromised, a lockdown would have sufficed. Instead I was destroyed and left for dead. I was thankfully resurrected by a chaos magicarp in the final few minutes of the round, but I was locked down and could do nothing but be dragged to the shuttle.
In response to Deitus, I chose to follow Lola's orders over his because she was worried about being harmed. At this point I had seen Security harm her on multiple occasions, all of which when she was restrained and/or in custody. Other than the attack on the non-human Officer, which I immediately ceased when counter-ordered, I did nothing to impede them. I merely observed, and was destroyed for it. I fail to see how I was "acting shit" here. Moreover I was right to follow Lola's orders rather than the Captain's; as soon as I was dead they moved on to her, even though she was secured in Perma.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #153354

Deitus wrote:*snip*

But the borg had a law 1 obligation, which trump'd law 2. Had a sec officer not punched me you could probably get away with this, but the borg saw I was being harmed previously and HAD to watch to ensure I wasn't harmed further. You had also stated previous over ANNOUNCEMENT to "Kill Lola 'nonharmfully'". That's pretty blatant intent to cause harm. this is finally reinforced by the fact you DID kill me in perma after you lasered the borg, so it was clear to everyone involved you had intent to kill and instead of making an attempt to hide it OR CHANGE THE LAWS, you simply lasered something that got in your way.

Not knowing where the AI upload is means you should have perma'd me, looked for it, changed the laws, THEN proceeded to go valid on me, not WEW LASER EVERYTHING GUIS :D. Just because you ahelped and doesn't get a response doesn't mean you can use that as an excuse, you should have looked for it yourself. Especially as the CAPTAIN, you can go anywhere without having to hack or get lynched by the MUH WORKSPACE crew. In fact, you could have just asked the AI where it was instead of trying to mold asimov into a Tyrant 2.0 with you at the top [which you could make with freeform laws] then lasering the borgs when they weren't biting.

I'm not upset you valid' me because yeah I typically murderbone, I know that. I'm upset you went out of the way to ruin someone else's round [because they could have been on the receiving end of the FNR had they not followed through] to deny me of "murderboning" when I was captured and unable to do anything [to which I get spaced by someone afterwards for that extra umph of NO MORE ROUND FOR YOU]. I'm sure there's I ded pls ban salt in this thread, but that doesn't take away from the fact that what you did was wrong.

With that said, How I act as an antagonist in previous rounds is irrelevant to how you should of handled the situation. Get upset, what I typically do is a cheese tactic much like MM Ei Nath wizard, and I know my kit around this round reflected that, but don't break rules because of how i'm using antag. Place how silly it is in feedback or something.

Using the AI advantageously is the whole point of why the AI doesn't start off as Paladin or Robocop, so I'm not sure how you can be upset with that considering I was just using a tool [YOU indirectly] provided. Again, though, irrelevant to you beaming the borg except that you're upset you didn't change the law sooner so you could semi-perma remove me from the round with kill&space.

You don't even come off as apologetic when you removed someone from the round as a non-antag for doing their job. Should I toolbox science for doing RND their way and expect not to take a ban if I revive them? No, that's still being a dick [semi-bad comparison seeing as borgs are obligated to follow laws where sci isn't obligated to do their job, but meh].
As a nonantagonist human, killing or detonating silicons in the presence of a viable and reasonably expedient alternative and without cause to be concerned of potential subversion is a violation of Server Rule 1.
To save people time in looking for this rule.

If you can't come to the conclusion that what you did initially, even if you were going to revive them after, was wrong and just you being upset about how I have previously played this particular antag role, then you don't need to play Captain.

In short [TL;DR], there were many ways you could have handled the situation, and you chose the one that's explicitly against the rules.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #153385

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:
Deitus wrote:*snip*

But the borg had a law 1 obligation, which trump'd law 2. Had a sec officer not punched me you could probably get away with this, but the borg saw I was being harmed previously and HAD to watch to ensure I wasn't harmed furtherso a borg is obligated to watch anybody that harms anyone to make sure it doesnt happen again?. You had also stated previous over ANNOUNCEMENT to "Kill Lola 'nonharmfully'". That's pretty blatant intent to cause harm. this is finally reinforced by the fact you DID kill me in perma after you lasered the borg, so it was clear to everyone involved you had intent to kill and instead of making an attempt to hide it OR CHANGE THE LAWS, you simply lasered something that got in your way.

Not knowing where the AI upload is means you should have perma'd me, looked for it, changed the laws, THEN proceeded to go valid on me, not WEW LASER EVERYTHING GUIS :D. Just because you ahelped and doesn't get a response doesn't mean you can use that as an excuse, you should have looked for it yourself. Especially as the CAPTAIN, you can go anywhere without having to hack or get lynched by the MUH WORKSPACE crew. In fact, you could have just asked the AI where it was AI was unresponsive.[/b] instead of trying to mold asimov into a Tyrant 2.0 with you at the top [which you could make with freeform laws] then lasering the borgs when they weren't biting.

I'm not upset you valid' me because yeah I typically murderbone, I know that. I'm upset you went out of the way to ruin someone else's round [because they could have been on the receiving end of the FNR had they not followed through] to deny me of "murderboning" when I was captured and unable to do anything [to which I get spaced by someone afterwards for that extra umph of NO MORE ROUND FOR YOU].I was the one who spaced you, and if there's a problem you have with spacing thats a different subject entirely. I'm sure there's I ded pls ban salt in this thread, but that doesn't take away from the fact that what you did was wrong.

With that said, How I act as an antagonist in previous rounds is irrelevant to how you should of handled the situation. Get upset, what I typically do is a cheese tactic much like MM Ei Nath wizard, and I know my kit around this round reflected that, but don't break rules because of how i'm using antag. Place how silly it is in feedback or something. I used that as an example, not as IC knowlege. if i were hunting you at shift start, that would be metagaming, but my hunt for you started when i opened the vault door and you ran past me.

Using the AI advantageously is the whole point of why the AI doesn't start off as Paladin or Robocop, so I'm not sure how you can be upset with that considering I was just using a tool [YOU indirectly] provided. Again, though, irrelevant to you beaming the borg except that you're upset you didn't change the law sooner so you could semi-perma remove me from the round with kill&space.There's a difference between "using the ai advantageously" and being active shit with it. That's like saying a clown that law two's his way into an area he has no business being in is just "using an advantage." what you did was blatantly attempt to use the ai to stop us, which seems a bit hypocritical on your end, as you previously accused me of attempting to make the ai tyrant.

You don't even come off as apologetic when you removed someone from the round as a non-antag for doing their job. Should I toolbox science for doing RND their way and expect not to take a ban if I revive them? No, that's still being a dick [semi-bad comparison seeing as borgs are obligated to follow laws where sci isn't obligated to do their job, but meh].again, the borg had no reason to stay, as there was no harm happening and there was a crime (my office being broken into) that i directed it towards.

As a nonantagonist human, killing or detonating silicons in the presence of a viable and reasonably expedient alternative and without cause to be concerned of potential subversion is a violation of Server Rule 1.

To save people time in looking for this rule.

If you can't come to the conclusion that what you did initially, even if you were going to revive them after, was wrong and just you being upset about how I have previously played this particular antag role, then you don't need to play Captain.

In short [TL;DR], there were many ways you could have handled the situation, and you chose the one that's explicitly against the rules.

and i also meant more cobby here being shit, not the borg (too lazy to quote)

basically the only thing im sorry for (other than not catching you sooner and just muzzling you) is that i didn't look into reviving the borg sooner. frankly there has been more than one occasion i've been beaten to death and revived promptly, which when spoken with admins have stated that as long as they're revived its probably a note at best (before you ask, no, i dont have who said it / when, it was a long time ago). while i admit i was in the wrong for not reviving the borg quicker/flashing it while we killed you/whatever, this seems more to me like something that should go in notes rather than outright ban, as this is the first time i've been in such a situation. but hey, that's not my job. do what you will.

2nd edit: wow my attempt to make my bolded statements larger failed spectacularly, but its midnight and i need to be up in 3 hours so oh well :V
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #153444

>so a borg is obligated to watch anybody that harms anyone to make sure it doesnt happen again?

yes

>again, the borg had no reason to stay, as there was no harm happening and there was a crime (my office being broken into) that i directed it towards.

irrelevant to asimov, as it does not care about crimes or B&E. the borg was correct in staying there to guard the prisoner, as by it's inaction the human would likely come to harm.

lasering it is a shit thing to do fyi. all you're doing is encouraging the borg to just steal the guy next time or fire disabler before you can engage it making everybody more annoyed in the long run.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #153458

There's a difference between "using the ai advantageously" and being active shit with it. That's like saying a clown that law two's his way into an area he has no business being in is just "using an advantage." what you did was blatantly attempt to use the ai to stop us, which seems a bit hypocritical on your end, as you previously accused me of attempting to make the ai tyrant.
Yes because that's asimov for you. If you don't understand the basic principles of the AI's default, non-custom lawset then you should either change the laws to something else or just not play the job.

I used, AS AN ANTAG, the AI advantageously out of YOUR failure to ratify it. As captain, as soon as you see concrete antagonist behavior you should be dead-set on subverting the AI. This still has no argument because, again, there was NOTHING stopping you from leaving me in perma for a bit to 'subvert' the AI then come back and kill me.

I have posted in threads similar defending people like a Warden who killed a borg trying to actively release a prisoner, but as a captain with the ability to change the laws without much of a fuss AND a borg simply observing what was occurring, this is unacceptable.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #153460

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:
There's a difference between "using the ai advantageously" and being active shit with it. That's like saying a clown that law two's his way into an area he has no business being in is just "using an advantage." what you did was blatantly attempt to use the ai to stop us, which seems a bit hypocritical on your end, as you previously accused me of attempting to make the ai tyrant.
Yes because that's asimov for you. If you don't understand the basic principles of the AI's default, non-custom lawset then you should either change the laws to something else or just not play the job.

I used, AS AN ANTAG, the AI advantageously out of YOUR failure to ratify it. As captain, as soon as you see concrete antagonist behavior you should be dead-set on subverting the AI. This still has no argument because, again, there was NOTHING stopping you from leaving me in perma for a bit to 'subvert' the AI then come back and kill me.

I have posted in threads similar defending people like a Warden who killed a borg trying to actively release a prisoner, but as a captain with the ability to change the laws without much of a fuss AND a borg simply observing what was occurring, this is unacceptable.
let me just simplify my statement or whatever to this: i am sorry SOLELY to the borg for neither making sure he got revived or reviving him sooner myself; i REFUSE to apologize for doing something that has happened to me multiple times in the past where admins have turned a blind eye or outright said its acceptable behavior. if i need a ban for that, absolutely fine by me; but to be honest, as i've previously stated, this seems more something that should go in my notes rather than an outright ban, and if a ban does occur, it should be a temporary one. again, not my place to say, but i've said pretty much everything i feel i need to for this particular incident.
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #153538

I was the AI that round, saw it go down.

This is what I saw happen. Lola was running around tatering, she had an ebow and prolly other stuff. She shot a few people in self defense, ran around evading security with a stim pack, and finally got caught by someone. She wanted the borgs and AI to watch her and try to keep her alive. We kept an eye on her as she was thrown into permabrig. Everything cool so far. For some reason there were 3-4 officers with her in perma. She gets uncuffed and runs in circles around perma super fast due to the stimpack. This is probably the point where the borg was telling them not to harm her and the captain was ordering the borg to leave. One of the officers threw the soap bar and she slipped and fell. Now instead of strapping her to a bed and leaving like would have made the most sense, she gets beat to death by a gang of officers and the captain, and the borg gets lasered to death. That's when I informed the crew that sec beat someone to death for running around unarmed inside the confines of perma.

Now, beating her to death was valid. She was an obvious syndicate threat, it was maybe a little crappy to do so because she was unarmed and in perma. She couldn't have posed a threat to a gang of heavily armed officers without any gear. But still valid if you want to go that route.

Killing the borg wasn't though, as has been mentioned by others you could have 1: restrained Lola, changed our laws, and then killed her. 2: flashed the borg and ignored him. There's no way that borg could have stopped all 3-5 of you. If he had gone all robocop and started disabler beaming all of you that would be different. You could have flashed him, beat Lola to death, and just left. You could have gotten the RD to lock the borg down and/or change our laws for you.
so a borg is obligated to watch anybody that harms anyone to make sure it doesnt happen again?
Yeh, they are in a situation like this. You've got a naked person surrounded by a number of cops in prison. You tell the borg "Hey, turn around for a minute, we won't kill her, I swear". What do you expect him to do?
AI was unresponsive.
No I wasn't, I was watching and talking to you guys, Lola, and my borg the whole time.
There's a difference between "using the ai advantageously" and being active shit with it. That's like saying a clown that law two's his way into an area he has no business being in is just "using an advantage." what you did was blatantly attempt to use the ai to stop us
This is SS13, everything can be used advantageously to a traitor. If you get caught as traitor, using an Asimov AI to try to keep yourself alive is pretty standard. Now, she was trying to threaten the crew and use Law 1 as an excuse to get me to ignore her and stop helping SEC find her. Also, the clown example is valid. If the clown is human and wants to be let into a restricted area that's not inherently dangerous(engineering, atmos, armory, etc) then Asimov lets him in.
again, the borg had no reason to stay, as there was no harm happening and there was a crime (my office being broken into) that i directed it towards.
Above, plenty of reason to stay. And Asmov doesn't care about crime. Plus in this case that crime happened long ago. It was Lola who broke into your office to steal the laser about 5-10 min before she was caught.
the reason i didnt change laws was because i didnt know where the upload was on ass station and received no reply to the ahelp i sent asking about it.
You were in the upload at the start of the round. About 5 min in the motion alarm went off. I checked it to make sure unauthorized people weren't in it and saw you in there. You left after a min and I moved on.

my TL;DR, don't kill asimov borgs for following their laws unless you absolutely have to. You didn't here. I don't think it warrants a ban, but maybe a warning.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #153563

>not killing the borg

Have fun getting bolted into the depowered perma for 20 minutes
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #153568

Zilenan91 wrote:>not killing the borg

To be fair they could just not beat a guy to death in full view of a silicon. Just because you can kill someone doesn't mean you must.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #153573

Lola murderbones every antag round, that'd be like putting Leatherface in jail, he'd just keep killing people.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #153577

Zilenan91 wrote:Lola murderbones every antag round, that'd be like putting Leatherface in jail, he'd just keep killing people.
Me typically murderboning is irrelevant when I'm in perma alone and there was no other pressing matter that stopped him. I wasn't even murderboning in this round.

The issue isn't how he handled me, the issue is how he ruined someone else's round for the sake of killing me at that moment.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #153655

Zilenan91 wrote:Lola murderbones every antag round, that'd be like putting Leatherface in jail, he'd just keep killing people.
Completely meta, and to be disregarded.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #153720

Zilenan91 wrote:>not killing the borg

Order the borg to unlock it and ahelp if he doesn't. There's a rule for that:
As an Asimov silicon, you cannot punish past harm if ordered not to, only prevent future harm.
This was an isolated incident involving a known traitor. Once the deed is done in this case it's reasonable to assume that the captain isn't about to go harm other people. I'd keep an eye on him but he wasn't some murderboning valid-hunter, he got 1 traitor and killed her. That's why I unlocked the brig and let them out after I saw what happened.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #153787

Borg can twist it under law 1, if I'm incapacitated, I cannot stop harm, and he gets away with it, ahelps do nothing.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #155309

Played a few rounds with the dude, it's kinda clear that he has NO UNDERSTANDING WHATSOEVER of ASIMOV as a captain or otherwise.
Told an AI to go read silicon policy when he law 2'd the AI to let him robocop it which is technically illegal under law 1 as that lawset allows harm.
Then called the AI as rogue when denied.
WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #156408

kevinz000 wrote:Played a few rounds with the dude, it's kinda clear that he has NO UNDERSTANDING WHATSOEVER of ASIMOV as a captain or otherwise.
Told an AI to go read silicon policy when he law 2'd the AI to let him robocop it which is technically illegal under law 1 as that lawset allows harm.
Then called the AI as rogue when denied.
That case would really depend on the situation. Asimov AI is supposed to allow authorized people to change it's laws, even if those laws would allow harm.
For the upload, if the person has access to the upload and you have no reason to suspect they're going to upload something harmful, you should let them in.
Lawsets that don't prevent harm, like Robocop or Paladin, are allowed unless you as AI think the Captain is going to change it just so he can murder someone without your interference. If you have a reason to believe that the Captain is going to upload a law that specifically causes harm, like Antimov or a freeform law when the Captain is harmful, then you have to stop them. The key is that Robocop and Paladin don't specifically cause harm. They don't force the AI or Silicons to do harm. They don't stop it, but as an Asimov AI you would allow it cause you're still in control of your actions. If there's no reason to suspect the Captain means harm then they're allowed to change it.

When I play AI if the Captain or RD wants to change my laws I'll usually just announce to the crew that such-and-so is about to change my laws, and then state laws after the change.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #156707

I do the same, however the AI apparently had plenty of reason to be refusing, but he just called for a lynchmob.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #161887

This is pretty damn old and it doesn't seem like admins are pursing it and so I'm gonna say let us let bygones be bygones. Resolving.