Byond Username: Pascal123

Aden Alekseev - Rule 1 Violation

Post by Pascal123 » #153635

Your byond account: Pascal123

Your character name: Betrays-Its-Kin

Their character name: Aden Alekseev

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Theodore Bundy

Server and time: Bagil

Logs and/or screenshots: The ahelp that led to the creation of this thread. http://puu.sh/n4L3E/6712db21c1.png

Description of what happened:
So basically, I was minding my own business and speaking to a lizard officer named Slays-The-Dark, when a lizard called She-Who-Glares signs up as an assistant, not even thirty seconds later, i see the CMO dragging her around and stunning her repeatedly. Me and the officer move to intervene but then pretend it never happened. Later, She-Who-Glares returns and just sits idly by us, not saying a word, as the CMO keeps approaching her with a telescopic-baton. Eventually the CMO attacks her, but this time i disarm them, take the baton, and put it in my satchel while the officer interrogates them, they then accuse me of thievery, and order the nearby security borg to arrest me. Which it does. But during this, the officer is attempting to detain the CMO for harassment, which the borg would simply not permit, and kept stunning/disabling the officer on each attempted arrest. Eventually we are all dragged into the brig, where the CMO is given the rights to loot me for his telescopic-baton by the borg, and he is swiftly released from the brig. The captain comes in and orders the borg to let us go after hearing our complaints, meanwhile, She-Who-Glares is writing things on paper, we later learned, when she could speak again, that she had been drugged with some kind of chemical that was preventing her from speaking. The borg complies and leaves the brig. A minute later, we are released. Me and She-Who-Glares go to the locker room to talk and chill out for a bit, hoping to have a peaceful shift and ignore what had just occurred, when a minute later, the CMO comes in with some sort of grenade, throws it at us, knocks me out, burns me to death, crits She-Who-Glares, and then kidnaps them. They drag her off to the medical bay surgery table, where they exclaim that "They are in control, and she should be nice." then proceeds to force surgery upon her. By this point another doctor arrives, defibs us, and assists us in scaring him off. A minute later as we were explaining to the doctor what had occurred, the shift had ended. It was a revolution. Neither me nor She-Who-Glares was a revolutionary. Nobody knew it was a revolution beforehand. The head revolutionaries had done little recruitment.

Why i think they should be banned:
This feels like a blatant rule one violation to me, while i was observing what was occurring in the surgery room, informing some players of what had happened, an admin, Wyzack, had Admin-PM'd me asking me to clarify what the CMO was doing. I did, and i can only assume they were spoken to and possibly warned by Wyzack about this kind of behavior. As after the shift had ended, Wyzack had made a statement regarding how this is not the first time he has had to deal with something like it, and griefing other players because of lore racism is not okay unless they are antagonists. To which Theodore Bundy, the CMO, stated, "Dont play lizz if you don't want to get dunked." Sparking several responses from disgruntled players taking our side. Eventually he goes on to state "Lizzards should expect racism and oppression." While this is true in some cases, this was unwarranted. I asked in OOC, "Why is this guy still here, i have seen people day-banned for less." to which Wyzack replied, "I prefer to warn when i can leave things IC when possible. I would not ban for this behavior unless they had a prior note about being warned."

I was not satisfied with the action Wyzack had taken regarding my Ahelp. Normally a warning would have been satisfactory to me, had they not then proceeded to brag about what they had done in OOC, showing how little they care about other players enjoyment of the game. i respected Wyzack and his decision. But seeing this i simply felt like i needed a second opinion from an admin, Wyzack agreed, and attempted to notify admins on IRC, but no admins were currently available so he advised me to take it to a ban request.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Aden Alekseev - Rule 1 Violation

Post by Wyzack » #153649

Turns out the player in question was ban evading anyways, rendering this thread moot. Forum admins pls lock and resolve
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster