Pushes-and-Shoves - Unabashed Greytide and Shittery

Requests which have been closed
TheWulfe
Byond Username: TheWulfe

Pushes-and-Shoves - Unabashed Greytide and Shittery

Post by TheWulfe » #154405

Their character name: Pushes-and-Shoves
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Scaredofshadows
Server and time: Sybil 8~ish EST 2/14/16
Logs and/or screenshots: (Below)
Description of what happened:

This is less specific incident (though there still is one) and more against the overall play-style of another player. Every round there's no other player that makes me audibly groan and cringe more than seeing Pushes-and-Shoves in the crewlist - because I know the only interaction this player will have for the round is greytide, harassment, and inaccurate radio spam.

A specific incident involving me was a round where someone was slipping the floors the entire round. Some thought it was the janitor, but it was soon known it was Pushes constantly watering the halls and yelling 'Janitor!' (which is something that can get a janitor lynched). So after I stuncuff his dumb ass he spouts the knowingly false accusation of 'August Talon is cult!' and some other stuff that would get people hassled and potentially lynched. This did affect my station job and got me time taken away from me in the brig.

I only site that specific incident as my own account in regards to an overall pattern of toxic behavior. So I just observed the round after to see if its just him as player. This is basically a really good sampler of every round he's in.

Round start he immediately beads for something immediately to troll, almost always a spray bottle to spam wet floors across the station. If he's ever near another player, usually near a table, odds are they're getting disarm spammed/tabled.
Spoiler:
His shittery isn't just limited against normal crewmembers, if he's wetting floors, it will definitely also be against security in their halls and entrances.
Spoiler:
Some other unique antics, specifically to annoy other players. Suit-helmet spam, which is rather loud and annoying. Videos are soundless however you can gauge by the officers reaction how legitimately annoying it is.
Spoiler:
[youtube]eKhj7KkGYI0[/youtube]
[youtube]Y5zVVMZnNfw[/youtube]
The worst part, whenever someone has to go out of their way to stop his shit if he's ever discovered, he will immediately screams false information to get the person holding them lynched. (From the officer arrest above).
Spoiler:
This might seem like he's somehow 'below' whatever line is needed to be crossed for this, but imagine this happening every round whenever this player is on and it goes beyond line-toeing, it's flat out harassing to the serverbase. I have no clue why we would think a former host who was shameless enough to have used his former host powers to interfere with rounds and players stopping him and kept blacklists against anyone who stopped his same shitty behavior from before would somehow change his ways if he plays normally. He is a shameless shitter that would be better served up and fucked off away from the server.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Re: Pushes-and-Shoves - Unabashed Greytide and Shittery

Post by J_Madison » #154410

I can testify to this. I've been the person to be bwoinked during a nuke war round because this player as a non-antag decided to use his lawyer brig access to spam disarm to steal a weapon, only to be killed after a log chase.

It's pure shittery at this point when they've left disarm intent on and begin spamming it in a MedBay full of dying bodies.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Pushes-and-Shoves - Unabashed Greytide and Shittery

Post by Shaps-cloud » #154413

He already got permabanned for threatening to DDOS the server so I'm just gonna close this
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.