VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

XxSilverChickenxX - Metagrudge

Post by VincVsVincent » #155727

Your byond account: VincVsVincent

Your character name: John Ripley

Their character name: Norman Jayden

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): XxSilverChickenxX

Server and time: Basil 16:00 till 16;50 (Not exact.)

Logs and/or screenshots: http://puu.sh/ng87G/a32e13db34.png http://puu.sh/ng87Y/694fe5f7d8.png http://puu.sh/ng88i/2947271d9b.png

Description of what happened: So I joined the round when it was going and I got auto traitored, I bought myself an emag and energy sword when I was just roaming the station doing absolutely nothing, the captain (Norman Jayden) comes up to me and asks me if I want to go through the gateway, I deny the request, he commanded me to go through the gateway, I go with it so I could actually get more items to kill my targets, he tells me to strip but since I have the emag and energy sword in my pockets that would reveal me being an antag, I decided to kill him at that point so I could have his access, and be safe. After that he states in OOC that there are no admins and that he could not be corrected for IC in OOC (Don't have screenshots of this but some players could confirm this), after that he messages me on byond as he explains how murderboning is bad (Screenshot one) and with the other screenshots he clearly states he will metagrudge me and I should "watch my back" Icly.

Why they should be banned: Metagrudging is a really bad things and I don't want to spend my following rounds constantly running and hidding from a captain trying to kill me for what I did as antag, this player is clearly not ready for space station if he can't take dying so well.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: XxSilverChickenxX - Metagrudge

Post by Saegrimr » #155735

I'll check the OOC log and apply permaban in a bit. That shit wont fly here.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
kazeespada
Byond Username: Kaze Espada

Post by kazeespada » #155750

Didn't insanehyena not get a ban for this? Something about "Can't ban until it happens."

Just stating for consistency. My bias goes to banning them both.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #155774

The problem is something did happen the round after, so now he gets to come explain himself.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #158189

XxSilverChickenxX has been banned, locking and considering this resolved, he can appeal if he thinks the ban is wrong, etc.