Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Tsaricide - OD's me on morphine and generally fucks me up

Post by Oldman Robustin » #157775

Byond account and character name: ForcefulCJS, Oldman Robustin

Admin: Tsaricide, Ronald Jerome

Time incident occured: ~4:30pm today

Detailed summary:

1) Be AFK (but not braindead) at roundstart

2) Come back and I'm asleep while Ronald Jerome drags me around the station. A few people try to rescue me but he chases them and gets me back

3) Start to wake up once but I'm down again, after a few more minutes I'm finally up for good in escape but I run to medbay in case I fall asleep again

4) Jerome chases me to medbay, comms are down so nobody can hear me calling for help

5) Keeps trying to knock me over and drag me into medbay, finally gets me close to sleeper

6) Pushes me in and loads me up on morphine, again

7) Push him down and return the favor, this goes on for another minute or so

8) Now he switches to harm without any escalation and beats me until I'm in red HP and the morphine has knocked me out

9) Morphine knocks him out too

10) I'm bleeding out asleep on the medbay floor

11) By the time a doctor finds us, I'm low on blood and have to get an IV to replenish my blood levels

12) Still knocked out after doctor heals me, idiot tosses me unconscious into medbay lobby after healing Jerome

13) Jerome is up first, finds me sleeping in the lobby, drags me to escape airlock toward space. Tesla intervenes right as im one-tile from space and gets me out.

14) Get a bounced radio and report the story exactly as it happened

15) Jerome tries to turn it around and claims I attacked him, I started it, he was only acting in self-defense, etc. and tries to get sec after me instead.

16) I've OD'd on morphine and the withdrawal fucks me up for the next 10 minutes.

17) Ahelp it once I realize its a wizard round. Gave a short description of what happened but no admin contacts me or asks for details. Ask again at round-end and one admin just says no action was taken while Tsar responds "We permabanned him". Had to find out in OOC that Tsar was Ronald, wouldn't have known otherwise.

Summary: Jerome has me knocked out for about 10 minutes of my round on morphine, beats me to near crit and heavy blood loss, and then tries to space me... then blames it on me over radio... completely unprovoked during a wizard round. Admin response makes me believe it was never treated seriously.

Not only was this shit because of taking me out of the round for so damn long, AND leaving me with withdrawal symptoms, AND taking two actions that would have killed me without third party intervention (totally a prank tho), AND lying about it on radio and trying to get sec to come after me instead AND giving me a shitty/misleading Ahelp response, but the metagrudge implications alone make this a bannable issue for me. I'm used to soft metagrudge, its very common for me and I don't consider it a reportable issue, but you doing all that shit to me when I was AFK from the moment the round started? Yea that's a new-tier of metashitting on someone.
Last edited by Oldman Robustin on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Tsaricide - OD's me on morphine and generally fucks me u

Post by tedward1337 » #157792

wait do you want this deleted or?
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #157803

I'm fairly certain he wants the admin complaint thread deleted, as his posts in that thread say "Edit: Ugh apparently I can't delete my own posts on this forum, I'm moving the discussion here until someone locks this one: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6044" and "aaaand apparently I can't lock/delete this thread."
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #157824

I was around for this. I saw Tsaricide choking Oldman to crit in the chapel as well, not sure if he was braindead at the time.
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #157833

tedward1337 wrote:wait do you want this deleted or?
The admin complaint one.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #157900

Alright, it's been done.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #157980

Why would I metagrudge you of all people?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #157981

Why would you do that to anyone at all?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #157984

Wow, that's really shitty.

Even if you were fully brain dead we've never allowed people to fuck with brain deads, him then trying to kill you after you return the favour just reeks of kill baiting

The fact that he's abused his admin position to lie just shows he knew he was in the wrong massively.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #158029

This is the kind of thing I would expect to hear from some butt hurt player on 4chan or singulo spouting out a one sided story which turns out to be false.

If what the OP states is true then this is very poor behaviour on part of Tsaricide. Not just poor but simply unacceptable for anyone in a position of authority.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #158055

Okay I'm perma banned
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #158072

Tsaricide requested that I permaban him, a permaban was placed as a result.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #158096

imblyings wrote:Tsaricide requested that I permaban him, a permaban was placed as a result.
Then does that mean he'll be losing his forum tags/Deadminned? This is really hard to believe because he just "requested" a perma ban...Theres no guarantee he just wont come back in a few weeks and be reinstated.
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #158104

Tsaricide wrote:Why would I metagrudge you of all people?
No idea. But there's literally no other explanation for fucking with an AFK assistant at roundstart to the extent you did.

We did argue in an ahelp from a few rounds prior.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #158110

I'm a normal game admin and I've got no jurisdiction over him, you'll have to ask a headmin about what happens to his admin and forum stuff.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #158119

This is awfully hard for both players.

Must this end with a good admin permabanned? Mistakes were committed, but this shouldn't go beyond a standard punishment for harsh mistreatment of a braindead.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #158129

capi duffman wrote:This is awfully hard for both players.

Must this end with a good admin permabanned? Mistakes were committed, but this shouldn't go beyond a standard punishment for harsh mistreatment of a braindead.
I mean if anything an admin should probably be treated harsher than the average player, since, well, they're expected to enforce the same rules they blatantly broke because 'lol'.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #158142

capi duffman wrote:This is awfully hard for both players.

He wasn't brain dead though
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #158158

Kidnapping and sedating someone for literally no reason is pretty bad; attacking them, then trying to space them, when they retaliate, is even worse. This is the sort of stuff that'd get a ban anyway, I'd like to think. Abusing admin powers to lie about it is even worse. It's not quite on a permaban level, but it's not far-off, and if Tsaricide actually volunteered to get a perma for it, well...
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #158163

Fuck ups happen, he shouldn't be permabanned and deadminned for this one case of grief.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #158167

He asked to be permabanned himself
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #158196

Yea I'm not advocating for a permaban. Just felt like this level of shittery should get some resolution besides "lol just a prank bro".
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #158198

Okay so there's literally zero evidence of him lieing during the thing, aside from bullying Phil, so i'd appreciate if people would stop accusing him of that.

Secondly, here's the logs from the initial ahelp oldman sent up until the end.
This is heavily edited because holy fuck I dont know where or what is even going on with Tsar also playing while adminned and ghosting around with what I assume is handling other ahelps.
Things I trimmed:
-Lines that don't have "Tsaricide" or "ForcefulCJS".
-IC say logs and emotes, because this is mostly unimportant to the admin abuse claim, and there was like 150,000 entries of "___ Sneezes!"
-Login information because IPs and CIDs.
I left in the ahelp scenario with Pax/Bob because its relevant to the adminghosting.

Code: Select all

[21:42:15]ADMIN: HELP: ForcefulCJS/(Oldman Robustin): Wait we had a wizard? Why the fuck did Ronald Jerome OD me on morphine and then try to kill me twice? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[21:47:30]ADMIN: PM: Phil235/(Clayton Mull)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): What happened between you and Oldman?
[21:47:41]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Phil235/(Clayton Mull): You[re not even a real admin
[21:47:48]ADMIN: PM: Phil235/(Clayton Mull)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): I know :(

[21:49:38]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax): That's all?
[21:49:45]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): so it seems!
[21:49:58]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Mack3r3l/(Aurora Zeal): Can you explain your reason for permabrigging that clown?
[21:50:20]ADMIN: PM: Mack3r3l/(Aurora Zeal)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): BANANAS
[21:50:29]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Mack3r3l/(Aurora Zeal): That hardly seeems like a good reason
[21:50:39]ADMIN: PM: Mack3r3l/(Aurora Zeal)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): I was gonna bunch them all up like a family
[21:50:47]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Mack3r3l/(Aurora Zeal): naw
[21:51:13]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): ...now cj is putting an electropack on me
[21:51:23]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Mack3r3l/(Aurora Zeal): You should let him go
[21:51:29]ADMIN: PM: Mack3r3l/(Aurora Zeal)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): Then pick me up
[21:51:36]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) admin ghosted
[21:52:10]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : YOu should just let me go
[21:52:19]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): still no release, she's just slipping me now
[21:52:29]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax): sweet revenge
[21:52:39]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): the best part about this by far has to be the following
[21:52:42]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): Daisy Holmes says, "Don't actually brig him or whatever"
[21:52:46]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): that's the person i slipped
[21:52:57]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax): Justice is blind though
[21:52:59]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) admin ghosted
[21:53:05]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): i'll say
[21:53:12]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): Aurora Zeal says, "Wanting to brig all the clowns"
[21:53:23]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax): Who doesn't though?
[21:53:28]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): fair point
[21:54:13]ADMIN: PM: IcePacks/(Shit Startin' Pax)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): this particularly security-capable individual just acted on it, though
[21:54:29]SAY: Ghost/Tsaricide : so mad
[21:55:31]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) checked antagonists.
[21:57:10]OOC: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : I wish my anime button wasn't taken away
[21:57:35]OOC: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : The one that made everyone wear schoolgirl uniforms and cat ears
[21:57:47]OOC: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : And said " wow, this is just like one of my japanese animes"
[21:58:24]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) checked antagonists.
[21:59:01]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Bob Dobbington/(Daisy Holmes): Don't bring bananas on the shuttle if youre not an antag
[21:59:20]ADMIN: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Daisy Holmes)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): I didn't? I brought dank on the shuttle
[21:59:40]ADMIN: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Daisy Holmes)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): I gave the nanners to the clowns
[21:59:52]ADMIN: HELP: ForcefulCJS/(Oldman Robustin): did Ronald Jerome get anything - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[22:00:11]ADMIN: PM: Phil235/(Clayton Mull)->ForcefulCJS/(Oldman Robustin): no
[22:00:15]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->ForcefulCJS/(Oldman Robustin): Yeah I permabanned him
[22:01:44]OOC: Tsaricide/Tsaricide : It was a prank buggy bro
[22:01:53]OOC: ForcefulCJS/ForcefulCJS : >AFK at roundstart >Come back Ronald Jerome OD'ing me on morphine and then trying to kill me when I wake up >ok
[22:02:04]OOC: Tsaricide/Tsaricide : I wasn't trying to kill you
[22:02:16]OOC: ForcefulCJS/ForcefulCJS : Tsar youre being doubleshit
[22:02:20]OOC: Tsaricide/Tsaricide : I was going to sleeper you but I didn't know you injected me with morphine
[22:02:33]OOC: Buggy1234/Buggy1234 : Tsaricide, you wre ronald then?
[22:02:38]OOC: Tsaricide/Tsaricide : I got executed if that makes you feel any better
[22:03:37]OOC: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : who even are you alianera?
[22:03:41]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : Ugh
[22:04:47]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : This is how it ends
[22:05:00]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : You chose thuis
[22:05:29]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : Ill be using tear gas today, I encourage you to as well, internals on or youll get fucked
[22:05:34]OOC: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : I just get kinda griefy when I get tired
[22:09:52]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Chair fight
[22:14:09]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Return his body
[22:14:16]ADMIN: PM: Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): Hi, do you have a minute?
[22:14:23]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune): possibly
[22:14:31]ADMIN: PM: Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): Could you explain the current graytiding?
[22:14:44]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune): The officer is brigging the assistants corpse that I was having a duel to the death with
[22:14:51]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Return the body officer
[22:14:57]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Shit
[22:15:06]ADMIN: PM: Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): OK, but where in this involves breaking into the brig with a bunch of other grayshirts
[22:15:17]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune): Well how else will I get the corpse back?
[22:15:26]ADMIN: PM: Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): have you tried, I don't know, asking
[22:15:47]ADMIN: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune): I'm a man of action bgo
[22:15:57]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Yes brother
[22:15:58]ADMIN: PM: Bgobandit/(Raises-the-Fortune)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): ok look, cool it with the gray tide 
[22:16:33]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Ow
[22:16:45]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : You coward
[22:16:58]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Fight me like a man
[22:17:09]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Unc-cuf-ff-f m-me oyu p-p-pus-ss-sy-y
[22:17:31]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : Going to bleed to death in permabrig
[22:18:25]SAY: Ronald Jerome/Tsaricide : I wasn't supposed to die like this
[22:24:00]ACCESS: Logout: Tsaricide[DC]/(Ronald Jerome)
[22:24:04]OOC: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : just for you Tsar: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6043&p=157770#p157770
[22:25:02]OOC: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : I really should have made it a ban request in hindsight, thats some top tier metagrudge
[22:25:27]OOC: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : just read the thread: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6043&p=157770#p157770
[22:25:50]OOC: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : Was AFK at roundstart to Tsar decides to fuck my shit up 
[22:26:46]OOC: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : yea
[22:27:21]OOC: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : I wouldnt have even known it was him if I had DC'd after that round, I had honestly believed that Tsar perma'd him
[22:27:36]OOC: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : not until next round's OOC
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #158200

He didn't lie, he simply chose not to mention that he was the guy griefing him.
If he permabanned himself then the ban request portion of this shit show seems resolved, and since I can only presume(?) being permabanned implies you no longer are an admin, then is there even anything left to discuss here?
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #158228

Well tsaricide has been permabanned as requested and consequentially deadminned because having a permabanned player on staff makes no sense, so this is resolved I guess.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"