Ban request Krutass

Requests which have been closed
FJKrake

Ban request Krutass

Post by FJKrake » #14497

Your byond account: FJKrake
Your character name: Franz Krake
Their character name: Ahani bla bla (Unknown)
Their BYOND Name: Kurtass

Around 30 minutes ago everything happened.

I was the Captain and Condoming around, playing laser tag. One Assistant, who previously already molested me and other crewmembers, cuffed me and stole my ID and headset during that laser tag game. Due to sheer Luck (Space-Time anomalies) I was able to escape. Since the station faced a Xeno disaster I ordered the crew to gun up at the brig and issued a Kill on Sight order on said Ahani. Before the crew and I could get to the armory Ahani killed me with a self-made grenade in my own office. He was not an antag. He acted like one.

Why KOS? Xeno Infestation left me little time to deal with this guy. It was a hotfix which could let me focus on the real problem. ALIENS EATING PEOPLE. Krutass was greytiding and basically looking for trouble. This behavior is typical greytide. I ask for a ban due to: Killed me as nonantag, validhunter, greytide
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Ban request Krutass

Post by miggles » #14500

I was the AI this round and I watched most of the entire thing happen.
His key is Krutass btw, not Kurtass.
In OOC the next round he said that he stole the captain's (Krake's) ID because Krake had stunned and cuffed him in the hallway for holding a stunprod (contraband). When Krake issued a KOS on Ahani for committing an execution worthy crime, Ahani broke into the captain's office while he was in there, and set off a bomb, killing the captain. This was after Ahani had stunned, cuffed, and dragged the captain all over the station while he was screaming for help. The mime also died in the explosion in the captain's office, due to the lack of air.
So basically Ahani killed 2 people after committing crimes which could validly have him perma'd or executed.
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #14534

Krutass directed to the thread.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Krutass

Post by Krutass » #14542

Krutass here. Didn't kill the mime, he walked into the room after I had. His fault, does not count as me killing him.

My story: Beginning of the round, I went assistant and made a stunprod, walking around the hallways with it. Captain stunned me, cuffed me. Left me in the hallways and said "I SENTENCE YOU TO UNCUFFING YOURSELF" or something of the sort. Referred to himself as a comdom. So literally trying to be a shitty captain. Later in the round he apparently put lots of lasertag gear in bar and announced "NOBODY PLAY LASER TAG WITH THE GEAR IN THE BAR" or something from his desk.After that, I don the lasertag gear, see him running through maintenance, so I gun him down and cablecuff him. Then I take his headset off, then take his ID and try to carry him around a bit to mess with him. Then I go into a anomaly, teleport randomly around a lot. Then later I see Xenos so I make a grenade in chemistry. Afterwards, he issues a KOS from his office. That is literally a death threat against my life. This in turn lead to me seeing him in his office, and tossing my grenade at him, blowing up his office and him. Again, mime walked in after me and stayed in there apparently after I had run off.

tl;dr KOS = Death threat so I have a right to defend myself. It would have been a much different story if he said Arrest on sight. Then of course he could lethal injection in brig and such.
FJKrake

Post by FJKrake » #14582

Youre full of shit. "Walking around in the hallways with a stunprod". Following me and other crewmembers with a stunprod and cable cuffs in your hands. I had gotten PDA messages from the Mime previously that you tried to stun him. I then let you off easy with a 30 second penalty saying "Uncuff yourself and think about why it is a bad idea to assault the Captain."
"Gunned him down" Yeah you gunned me down during a laser tag game. With a laser tag gun, as I was playing laser tag with the crew. Then removed my Headset and ID, attempting to lock me into a room. The T-Comms storage first, then the Tech Storage. You cut the cameras so the AI would not see me. Unlucky for you anomalies interfered. The whole "Dont play lasertag game" was a joke, so was my ID change to "Condom".

You basically kidnapped me and stole my ID and my headset, then murdered me when I declared you rogue. This is antag behavior as nonantag.

So if you guys need log entries, The Mime PDA Message is there, the cable cuffs he pulled out are theres, the fact that he actually captured me during a LASERTAG GAME. The removal of my headset, the cutting of cams etc.

You sir are a shitlord extraordinaire and deserve a ban. The shift after that you killed the very syndicate agent that emagged you, preventing his greentext.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #14591

Following a previous incident which got him a three day ban I am extending his ban to a week following this incident.

This is outright shit, and consider yourself on probation.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #14597

FJKrake wrote:The shift after that you killed the very syndicate agent that emagged you, preventing his greentext.
Shouldn't this also be looked into?
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Krutass

Post by Krutass » #14673

miggles wrote:
FJKrake wrote:The shift after that you killed the very syndicate agent that emagged you, preventing his greentext.
Shouldn't this also be looked into?
I apologized to him and he understood the issue. He told me to go murder everything, and told me to meet him at the sec escape pod. So I assumed he was there, didnt even both looking at names when I started murdering everything. Turned out he was in the escape shuttle. Again, I apologized and he said it was fine.