Ambushed and locked away.

Requests which have been closed
Rancereya

Ambushed and locked away.

Post by Rancereya » #17792

Your byond account: Rancereya
Your character name: Nuk Nuk
Their character name: Aleksandr Kleptonski and Ashlynn Coldsmith(Borndeadman) .
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Borndeadman
Server and time: Artyom, around 5:30am EST
Logs and/or screenshots: Logs: http://pastebin.com/VJJbySdu
Description of what happened: I was chaplain, being a pseudo-nihilist when I hear Aleks talking about arming the nuke and how to go about it, corrected him about no one beng at centcomm (5 in the morning, ya feel?) and then him and his "mafia" jump me after declaring me an enemy of the state. They allege torture after I had escaped once, i ask to fight him mano-e-mano and while he gets in the ring with me, he pulls out a laser and starts blasting away. They clone me, I try to fight him naked, tases, lasers and heals me. Ashlynn is going along with all of this. End up bucklecuffed, muzzled and blindfolded in a patient room in medbay. Dragged from medbay and an electropack is placed on me. Jadwiga saves me, we fight back a little, kind of. He also borged me after I died and ghosted the last time.
Why they should be banned: Pure non-antag shitlery at it's finest, ruining rounds and being truly unrobust.

(sidenote: Jillie Shaner/Materaspieaux witnessed a lot of it as did Jadwiga Radowid/Derpu)
"Many knights have left their lives here, I shall soon have made an end of thee too," and he breathed fire out of seven jaws.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Re: Ambushed and locked away.

Post by Raven776 » #17794

Oh, wow. I had no idea it was that bad. That's some pretty bad stuff. I locked him in a locker later because I knew he murdered someone. He also tried to sabatoge the engine, and was getting golden slime extract for 'fun' after failing to shuttle call six times and failing to end vote once in an 8-1 decision against him. I mean Aleksander, by the way.
borndeadman
Byond Username: Borndeadman

Post by borndeadman » #17796

Yeah aleksander was pretty bad. But anyway I didn't really ambush him or do anything really. I wanted to help him bring aleksander's dictatorship down. But the only time I shot at him was when we took him out of cryo and Nuk Nuk shot at us with a laser gun. I really didn't mean to hurt you but you got me down to red from the laser.

In the logs you can see me trying to help Nuk Nuk I tried to contact him under the name Deepthroat.
Last edited by borndeadman on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rancereya

Post by Rancereya » #17797

Had you considered stopping him yourself, which would have wrapped this up rather neatly?
"Many knights have left their lives here, I shall soon have made an end of thee too," and he breathed fire out of seven jaws.
rascal1002

Post by rascal1002 » #17798

Okay I will try to explain for a few things. First off the whole nuke thing was a joke to mess with people, I knew we couldn't arm the nuke. Second off the whole mafia thing started off when there were like 4 of us the station. The clown and mime broke into the caps office since there were no heads. Mime gave me all access then disappeared for most of the round. I started giving out all access to everyone, I made their first names start with comrade and changed their jobs to Russian Mafia. It was all a big joke. Then more people joined, all the dudes I gave all access to got a little more serious with the Russian Mafia thing I guess. Anyway we were messin around and Nuk Nuk comes on. He starts saying stuff about us, so we have him kidnapped and brought in for torture(Keep in mind this is all a big joke to us at the time) Anyway one thing leads to another we end up fighting in the ring. I had a laser pistol, I shot him in the face. Use your resources right? We cloned him, he managed to get a laser rifle I have no idea how and started shooting us while naked. Me and (The other person in the report I forgot her name) shot him down, Some more shit goes on he and some scientist make some pact to take down my dictatorship which I would like to point out I was never really the captain. I rush into telescience where they are basing. I shoot some volleys they shoot some volleys and such (This is after the whole "Shock Therapy" and buckling to the bed for a minute thing) I decide he is too much of a hassle to keep cloning then having to kill. I figured he would be more useful as a borg, so I borg him. I guess after that he ghosted. Anyways as for this engine thing, there was a doppelgänger of me running around most of the round. I never went into engineering, and as for the Golden Slime I wanted to take it into the force field area and inject it with (Blood I think makes the non hostile one, not sure I was gonna check on the wiki) and try to get some real xenos for fun. It was that point I got shot electro packed stuffed in a coffin walled off and tortured.. That's my side of the story, do with it what you will.
Last edited by rascal1002 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
borndeadman
Byond Username: Borndeadman

Post by borndeadman » #17799

Partially but you did see that he had 2 laser guns with him. I kinda wanted to have a better chance of winning against him and that's why I tried to give you my energy gun to help you during the medbay shootout and when I trying to talk to you in the patient room. But I should been more vocal.
Materaspieaux
Byond Username: Materaspieaux

Post by Materaspieaux » #17800

HOLY WALL OF TEXT, BATMAN:
Spoiler:
I was playing Jillie Shaner this round. Little bit of context/my side of the story, basically this guy, Aleksandr Kleptonski(Captain) starts out the round doing the "Pro-Kommunism"/Soviet gig. I go along with all of the things he pushes forward, such as red clothing, getting the name changed, and executing a human'd monkey named KAPITALIST PIG, because why not. Communism hasn't killed any player on the station yet, and doesn't seem like it will. A bit of time passes, and the captain wants to end the round via nuking the station. He keeps asking over comms how to get the nuke code, I reply you have to "ask centcomm" multiple times. Finally, Rancereya tells the captain that centcomm isn't going to listen, and the round isn't going to end via nuclear detonation. Aleksandr will have nothing of this, so he orders the capture of Rancereya. At this point, I start to feel uneasy because the first rule of the server is basically don't be a cunt. I still go along with it because its the captain making an order to capture someone. So I grab a beepsky and get Rancereya and bring him to the bridge, mostly expecting the captain to maybe say some shit, maybe whip him, and then we all go about our day. Captain comes to the bridge and states that he will be the torturer and all this jazz. Rancereya is demanding a fight, so I say "Eh, why the hell not" and bring him to the boxing arena. I heal Rancereya and tell the captain "Kapitan, remove your armour to make this fair". He does this, I state the winner of the fight will become the new captain, and they go at it. Rancereya gets a few hits in, and the captain pulls a rifle out of hammerspace and knocks Rancereya into crit. I run in to inject Rancereya with the medipen to stablize him, and I was going to heal him up with tricord, but I happened to be just a bit too late and he dies. I grab him and run him to cloning, and begin to clone him. I did not like what the captain did, so I ran to the armory, captain says I'm promoted(what) and I grab a laser after removing my wanted status. I then run back to Rancereya and wait for him to finish cloning. Once he finishes the whole cloning thing, I drag him straight to cryo, dump him in there, and wait. Someone brings his backpack to the cryo cell, and seeing an opportunity, I shove the laser rifle I grabbed into it. Rancereya drops out of cryo, and I put the pack on him. He runs north, and I go up to him and whisper "Check the pack". I then run off because at this point I'm certain the captain was going to get people to kill me. I run to EVA, equip some shit, and exit the station. I go to xenobiology, and some people are there, so I tell them about what the captain did to Rancereya. I then went to engineering and suited up at the security outpost, grabbing handcuffs, a flashbang, and a taser. I then went back to medical to see who was left, and I check surgery. Ashlynn was doing something, no idea, to Rancereya, so I grab him and run to escape. I put him in a chair, and take off his handcuffs. Naturally he attacks me because I appeared to be allied with the captain. No matter. I run back and throw a flashbang, which unfortunately hits me as well, but it knocked out I believe Ashlynn. I tased/cuffed ashlynn after I got up to give Rancereya some time to escape. I went to Arrivals expansions, suicided and then chatted with Nuk for the rest of the round.
TL:DR:
Spoiler:
  • Captain is communist
  • I play along with gag because it might be interesting
  • Rancereya tells Captain he can't get the codes to detonate the nuke
  • Captain orders capture of Rancereya
  • I grab rancereya, thinking it was just gonna be captain saying some shit and maybe whipping him, then we go on our way
  • Captain walks in, stating he was the torturer.
  • Seems like Rancereya wants to fight the captain
  • I grab Rancereya and go to the arena
  • Heal Rancereya
  • Tell captain to take off his armour because it wouldn't be a fair fight
  • Commence Fighting
  • Captain pulls out a laser, Rancereya is unarmed and with maybe a jumpsuit, I don't remember
  • Captain crits Rancereya, I try to inject him with medipen
  • Rancereya died
  • Commence Cloning
  • Run to armory because captain did a dick move with killing Rancereya, grab laser
  • Put Rancereya in cryo, put laser in his backpack, Take rancereya out of cryo
  • Tell him to look in his bag
  • Run away, go to EVA, suit up, go to a sec point, grab taser/cuffs/flashbang
  • Go to surgery, grab rancereya from Ashlynn or whatever
  • Take off rancereyas handcuffs in departures
  • Ashlynn Rancereya attacks
  • Throw flashbang
  • Downed, but Rancereya and Jad escaped
  • Taser/Handcuff Ashlynn to give Rancereye/Jad some time
  • I suicide and chat with Rancereya
TL;DR was TL;DR
Spoiler:
Shit happened.
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #17815

What a surprise, SlurpieKing at the middle of a bunch of non-antag harassment yet again.

I'm looking into this.
KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #17817

After looking into this, (I had been before my post even) I've applied a PERMABAN to Aleksandr Kleptonski / slurpieking11 / rascal1002 for this whole debacle.

ON THE LIST OF STUFF YOU SHOULDN'T DO:
- Greytiding your way to Captaincy, when you outright realize you are job-banned from this position for a reason.
- Start a Communist Revolution with the intent to force other players into your gimmick.
- Abusing tools from Security to achieve your goal of forcing the player into your gimmick.
- Calling out for somebodies head over comms, then going and arresting/killing them yourself.
- Forcefully borging somebody for not wanting to participate in your gimmick.
- Lasering a whole bunch of people FNR.
- Trying to shift a ban over on an involved party who was trying to keep your victim away from your abuse.
- Doing this all after you got banned for literally the same thing not even a week ago.

I imagine this will get discussed more in an appeal, but Slurpie, I already gave you a chance to knock this off. A round schtick is fine, and oftentimes encouraged, as a means to spice things up besides random events and antagonists running around. In fact, it oftentimes encourages antags to play along and find a unique way to achieve their goals or to put a wrench in everything. When you continually do this gimmick and do so while attempting to kill people/take them out of the round/force borg them, you go way over the line of what is acceptable at /tg/ and you earn some time off from the server. When you come back and do it again a second time then yeah, you're going to be permabanned.

Perhaps my punishment wasn't harsh enough last time I banned you, and perhaps I really should have edited it so that you'd realize how big of a deal it was. When you feel that you can actually change your behavior and act like a model player, I encourage you to make a ban appeal for this. Other than that though, I gave you a chance already. This one is going to stick.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #17859

1x Headmin stamp of approval, get.
RIP
rascal1002

Post by rascal1002 » #17892

Okay, I just wanna say a few things. Not sure how to word this so I will just speak "openly". Now this next bit is not an excuse and I will take blame for this but I am not the only one that uses my account. When I found my brother got me permaed I got pissed. He got this commie rev thing from the previous one I did and made Aleksander. I will personally become a Saiga so to speak (Only player I can think of that ALWAYS does her job and only her job). I understand you may have distrust, and believe I am lying. I ask for maybe a month long ban. Then perhaps you could just observe me? I promise I will become less of a fuckeruper so to speak. Perhaps even a year ban, honestly I am fine with anything. I have bitch smacked my brother and told him he isn't aloud to use my profile, and I will accept a punishment for whatever he did. But after however long you decide could you just observed me and see. I promise you will start seeing much less of a Fuck Shit assball cockmouth dickweed from me and more of a model player. Thank you, and if you prefer I can remove this and have him deal with it and get bitched smacked for ever day I am banned. ( Eternally if needed)
KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #17904

rascal1002 wrote:Okay, I just wanna say a few things. Not sure how to word this so I will just speak "openly". Now this next bit is not an excuse and I will take blame for this but I am not the only one that uses my account. When I found my brother got me permaed I got pissed. He got this commie rev thing from the previous one I did and made Aleksander. I will personally become a Saiga so to speak (Only player I can think of that ALWAYS does her job and only her job). I understand you may have distrust, and believe I am lying. I ask for maybe a month long ban. Then perhaps you could just observe me? I promise I will become less of a fuckeruper so to speak. Perhaps even a year ban, honestly I am fine with anything. I have bitch smacked my brother and told him he isn't aloud to use my profile, and I will accept a punishment for whatever he did. But after however long you decide could you just observed me and see. I promise you will start seeing much less of a Fuck Shit assball cockmouth dickweed from me and more of a model player. Thank you, and if you prefer I can remove this and have him deal with it and get bitched smacked for ever day I am banned. ( Eternally if needed)
We don't accept the "it was my brother" excuse here under any circumstances. You are responsible for the actions committed under your credentials. Make a formal ban appeal if you can actually shape up.