Kevinz000

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne
Reddit Username: monarchmra

Kevinz000

Post by MrStonedOne » #239054

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.
Image
User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000
Location: Dorm Room 3

Re: Kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #239061

H-hi
User avatar
sirnat
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 pm
Byond Username: Sirnat

Re: Kevinz000

Post by sirnat » #239075

His right of passage must be going onto a table.

Also seems to be pretty chill, nothing really has changed in his attitude, pretty fair.
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Kevinz000

Post by PKPenguin321 » #239091

Nasty boy deport immediately
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Haevacht
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am
Byond Username: Capital_H

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Haevacht » #239102

Played spicetrousle and memes in deachat 10/10.

Also does good adminning and shit. Legit 10/10.
Last edited by Haevacht on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
User avatar
captain sawrge
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: Kevinz000

Post by captain sawrge » #239197

thanks kev
Image
User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #239287

Scarily competent with VV.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000
Location: Dorm Room 3

Re: Kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #239316

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Scarily competent with VV.
IM A WEEL KODER!!
User avatar
Luke Cox
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill
Location: Prisoner Transfer Room

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Luke Cox » #239581

Pretty cool dude 10/10
Image
User avatar
danno
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Byond Username: Dannno
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll

Re: Kevinz000

Post by danno » #239690

captain sawrge wrote:thanks kev
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
User avatar
Rockdtben
Site Admin
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 pm
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Rockdtben » #239952

He was adminhelped about me a few times. Did a good job at differentiating between GrayTide and ShitSec.
FastDMM Lead: 01/28/2018 - Now || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006
User avatar
Cy294
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:25 pm
Byond Username: Cy294

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Cy294 » #239969

Has taken Jud's throne as the the Midimin. :honkman:
User avatar
Krusvik
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Krusvik » #239974

Cy294 wrote:Has taken Jud's throne as the the Midimin. :honkman:
There's already a Midimin.
Image
User avatar
Kraso
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 pm
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo
Reddit Username: Kraseo
Location: in kor's foe list

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Kraso » #240102

1:43 - Kraso: have you thanked kev today
1:43 - Mazzy: fuck kevinz
Image
OhChildflayer
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am
Byond Username: OhChildflayer

Re: Kevinz000

Post by OhChildflayer » #240616

I feel like I need to mention that I've got to be on his list of least-favorite players, and probably have been for a while before he was an admin. IC we clashed pretty often, and with good reason (I break the law a lot, and he was usually HoS). Every round he started fresh. He never carried anything over IC, even if he complained about me in OOC occasionally.

As an admin, he has pretty much the same attitude. Regardless of any issues he has with me, or how I play, he's always been courteous, professional, and helpful anytime he responds to an ahelp.

The only thing I've seen anyone complain about is him not deadminning. He frequently participates in ghost chat about the current round while playing his character still active in said round. I'm not personally concerned with it, and it is literally the only negative thing I could think of.

He's been a great admin so far, and has a very good understanding of both the code, and tg's policies. I'd be glad to see Kekhi Tableson made a permanent part of the admin team.
User avatar
BillWilson
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 am
Byond Username: TheEpicPissUmaru

Re: Kevinz000

Post by BillWilson » #240925

He's not a terrible admin, he's very concise with responding to adminhelps and providing a lot of information about the game.

It can be kind of annoying to see him constantly talk about all the shit he wants to code in that only he's going to use, like his oft-mentioned hitscan gun for scientists so he can "wreck" people and other stupid shit, but the single most annoying thing he does that really needs to be reigned in is his liberal use of admin commands. I feel like every night there's several rounds that are gay events that he pushes on people, he spawns weird or stupid shit for stupid reasons, like a turret on escape to kill someone who was bothering him, or a weapon for himself, or I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them. I've had several antag rounds ruined because of his stupid events or him getting bored and pressing event buttons. Everytime I call him out for it he claims he doesn't do it that much, but I'm sure logs can prove otherwise. I'm beginning to not want to play when I see him on because the rounds have a chance to have some stupid event or stupid entity spawned, or things start getting laggy because he feels the need to upload 8 songs in a row.

I think he has potential to be a really helpful and great admin, and he seems to put aside any personal grudges he has to actually do the job, but he really needs to be reigned in on using those shiny commands in the Admin panel.
Image
User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000
Location: Dorm Room 3

Re: Kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #240929

BillWilson wrote:He's not a terrible admin, he's very concise with responding to adminhelps and providing a lot of information about the game.

It can be kind of annoying to see him constantly talk about all the shit he wants to code in that only he's going to use, like his oft-mentioned hitscan gun for scientists so he can "wreck" people and other stupid shit, but the single most annoying thing he does that really needs to be reigned in is his liberal use of admin commands. I feel like every night there's several rounds that are gay events that he pushes on people, he spawns weird or stupid shit for stupid reasons, like a turret on escape to kill someone who was bothering him, or a weapon for himself, or I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them. I've had several antag rounds ruined because of his stupid events or him getting bored and pressing event buttons. Everytime I call him out for it he claims he doesn't do it that much, but I'm sure logs can prove otherwise. I'm beginning to not want to play when I see him on because the rounds have a chance to have some stupid event or stupid entity spawned, or things start getting laggy because he feels the need to upload 8 songs in a row.

I think he has potential to be a really helpful and great admin, and he seems to put aside any personal grudges he has to actually do the job, but he really needs to be reigned in on using those shiny commands in the Admin panel.
I've never spawned anything for myself or to screw with anyone before the round has already ended/at centcom.
User avatar
FamilyManPornoMan
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:52 pm
Byond Username: LeadActorInFamilyGuyPorno

Re: Kevinz000

Post by FamilyManPornoMan » #240932

The court finds you guilty of doubleposting, how do you plead?
User avatar
RandPaulHeirApparent
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:53 am
Byond Username: Space_BatSA

Re: Kevinz000

Post by RandPaulHeirApparent » #240933

Apparently he never spawned anything, twice.
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Kevinz000

Post by PKPenguin321 » #240937

BillWilson wrote:He's not a terrible admin, he's very concise with responding to adminhelps and providing a lot of information about the game.

It can be kind of annoying to see him constantly talk about all the shit he wants to code in that only he's going to use, like his oft-mentioned hitscan gun for scientists so he can "wreck" people and other stupid shit, but the single most annoying thing he does that really needs to be reigned in is his liberal use of admin commands. I feel like every night there's several rounds that are gay events that he pushes on people, he spawns weird or stupid shit for stupid reasons, like a turret on escape to kill someone who was bothering him, or a weapon for himself, or I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them. I've had several antag rounds ruined because of his stupid events or him getting bored and pressing event buttons. Everytime I call him out for it he claims he doesn't do it that much, but I'm sure logs can prove otherwise. I'm beginning to not want to play when I see him on because the rounds have a chance to have some stupid event or stupid entity spawned, or things start getting laggy because he feels the need to upload 8 songs in a row.

I think he has potential to be a really helpful and great admin, and he seems to put aside any personal grudges he has to actually do the job, but he really needs to be reigned in on using those shiny commands in the Admin panel.
Not that I disagree with you but just for the record midis dont even lag the server that much if at all
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Haevacht
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am
Byond Username: Capital_H

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Haevacht » #240940

Need to compress his midis. I shouldn't have to stop-sounds 7 times to stop one song because he chained 7 segments to bypass the upload limit.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
User avatar
starmute
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm
Byond Username: Starmute

Re: Kevinz000

Post by starmute » #241375

Haven't seen them on the table once/10 since they are a admin.
User avatar
calzilla1
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Kevinz000

Post by calzilla1 » #241378

Hatesdrones/10
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
OhChildflayer
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am
Byond Username: OhChildflayer

Re: Kevinz000

Post by OhChildflayer » #241390

BillWilson wrote:I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them.
There were a couple rounds where he was using his visible ghost for pre-game lobby memeage. Then he forgot to make it invisible again. It wasn't him orbiting something he controlled, he was watching someone. Once people mentioned they could see him, he fixed it. Also, giants are easy made through botany, and monsters through Xeno. I feel like you are jumping to conclusions just a bit, but I can see how it would look like that.
User avatar
sirnat
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 pm
Byond Username: Sirnat

Re: Kevinz000

Post by sirnat » #241513

starmute wrote:Haven't seen them on the table once/10 since they are a admin.

I tabled him once as an assistant who tazed him, /just/ to taze him. Tossed him the taser and baton and said "Mekhi goes on table" he responded with, "Shitter"
User avatar
Archie700
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:56 am
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Archie700 » #241661

Gave a traitor AI a secborg for 50 runtimes.

The result was secborg easily stunning and borging people and the round being derailed.
User avatar
calzilla1
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Kevinz000

Post by calzilla1 » #241678

Archie700 wrote:Gave a traitor AI a secborg for 50 runtimes.

The result was secborg easily stunning and borging people and the round being derailed.
Nice
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
User avatar
leibniz
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:21 pm
Byond Username: Leibniz
Location: Seeking help

Re: Kevinz000

Post by leibniz » #241683

Doesn't understand the difference between playing sounds and playing midis. The user toggle was added to save us from shitty ear rape.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Weepo
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Byond Username: Weepo

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Weepo » #241688

This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.
User avatar
DemonFiren
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Kevinz000

Post by DemonFiren » #241699

Pass the fucking popcorn.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image
lzimann
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:13 am
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: Kevinz000

Post by lzimann » #241705

Weepo wrote:This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.
The full ban reason for that:
"You know what, don't threaten to ahelp someone in IC chat and then ghost out. Seriously?"

I don't think the problem was ghosting, but threatning to ahelp someone IC is against the OOC in IC rule. Maybe it shouldn't be so long of a ban for this offense but it wasn't because of ghosting.
User avatar
Krusvik
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Krusvik » #241730

calzilla1 wrote:
Archie700 wrote:Gave a traitor AI a secborg for 50 runtimes.

The result was secborg easily stunning and borging people and the round being derailed.
Nice
Nice.
Image
Weepo
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Byond Username: Weepo

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Weepo » #241746

lzimann wrote:
Weepo wrote:This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.
The full ban reason for that:
"You know what, don't threaten to ahelp someone in IC chat and then ghost out. Seriously?"

I don't think the problem was ghosting, but threatning to ahelp someone IC is against the OOC in IC rule. Maybe it shouldn't be so long of a ban for this offense but it wasn't because of ghosting.
"I'm communicating with a higher power" = threatening, as opposed to explaining why I wasn't giving them an rp response each harmbaton to the skull.
User avatar
Bolien
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Bolien
Location: Sillycone Valley

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Bolien » #241748

Why don't you just make a ban appeal instead of derailing his feedback thread?
Image
Image
OhChildflayer
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am
Byond Username: OhChildflayer

Re: Kevinz000

Post by OhChildflayer » #241789

Bolien wrote:Why don't you just make a ban appeal instead of derailing his feedback thread?
Seconded.
Edit: Also, a hour ban? Boo-fucking-hoo.
User avatar
starmute
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm
Byond Username: Starmute

Re: Kevinz000

Post by starmute » #241957

Weepo wrote:This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.
:salt: in a admin feedback forum. whats new.
User avatar
imblyings
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Byond Username: Ausops
Location: >using suit sensors

Re: Kevinz000

Post by imblyings » #242002

roids are for mass, what mekhi needs is bone lengthening surgery
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
User avatar
Grazyn
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Grazyn » #242063

He's a pleasant person, takes a lighthearted approach to the game, he's an experienced player and will hopefully help shape the server back to its former glory
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Armhulen » #242097

Grazyn wrote:He's a pleasant person, takes a lighthearted approach to the game, he's an experienced player and will hopefully help shape the server back to its former glory
Image Image Image
User avatar
delaron
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: Kevinz000

Post by delaron » #242327

Has been a great addition to the time-slot I play during. His admin and thoughtfulness has been great. Having asked for him to follow up on a player and also being followed up on personally Kevinz000 was professional and to the point each time. Kudos.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Kevinz000

Post by PKPenguin321 » #242377

Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
TheColdTurtle
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Kevinz000

Post by TheColdTurtle » #242386

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Armhulen » #242416

TheColdTurtle wrote:Image
I mean at that point you gotta let that guy have the staff.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Nabski
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:42 pm
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89
Reddit Username: Nabski
Location: TN

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Nabski » #242735

Asked to make a TC trade as a traitor, and he got kinda salty then went offline. Maybe related to the post above.
User avatar
bandit
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Kevinz000

Post by bandit » #242874

PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease
derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #242880

bandit wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease
derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle
Kevinz must be using something to circumvent that.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Kevinz000

Post by PKPenguin321 » #242897

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
bandit wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease
derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle
Kevinz must be using something to circumvent that.
yeah because it keeps happening
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Archie700
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:56 am
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Archie700 » #242910

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Atlanta-Ned wrote:
bandit wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease
derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle
Kevinz must be using something to circumvent that.
yeah because it keeps happening
Don't think so.

I left the computer for about a few hours and I was still connected by the time I came back. About two-three rounds passed during that time.
User avatar
Grazyn
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Kevinz000

Post by Grazyn » #242916

Byond closes the connection when a new round starts while you're in the lobby. So you can join as observer, go afk, when it ends you will still be connected to the next round, but when this second round ends you will be disconnected because you spent the whole time in the lobby. On low pop this can easily mean 3-4 hours of idle time or more. Source: I main observer
User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000
Location: Dorm Room 3

Re: Kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #242952

Admins are not automatically D/C'd, or something else is preventing me from disconnecting, but yeah, apologies, I normally keep my computer on 24/7.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users