[No Longer an Admin] Saegrimr

Septavius

Re: Saegrimr

Post by Septavius » #91248

Bottom post of the previous page:

you sure love giving admin feedback, don't you?
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #91249

Septavius wrote:you sure love giving admin feedback, don't you?

Realized I hadn't in a long time.

Also realized a very large percentage of active admins were not /tg/ regulars before being made admins, which sets a poor precedent and makes for community identity issues and a breakdown of administrative functions down the line.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #91321

He's deliberately abrasive, Doesn't give two shits what anyone else has to say on any matter, Just digs in his heels and spews toxic sludge on anyone retarded enough to try to talk sense to him.
Hijacked two threads so he could hammer anon3, Did the same thing a month ago to kor in the first pages of a security balance thread.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #91623

Tunder wrote:Also realized a very large percentage of active admins were not /tg/ regulars before being made admins, which sets a poor precedent and makes for community identity issues and a breakdown of administrative functions down the line.
If you're talking about the imageboard, you have no idea buddy.
Falamazeer wrote:He's deliberately abrasive, Doesn't give two shits what anyone else has to say on any matter, Just digs in his heels and spews toxic sludge on anyone retarded enough to try to talk sense to him.
Hijacked two threads so he could hammer anon3, Did the same thing a month ago to kor in the first pages of a security balance thread.
I wasn't aware giving my opinion and then defending myself was hijacking threads, but you're welcome to your opinions just as much as I am.

So do either of you have any comments about how I handle people in-game or is this just asspain from the forums?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #99154

I am confused and annoyed by his avatar, trying to figure out just what on god's green earth is fucking going on.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #99581

ThanatosRa wrote:I am confused and annoyed by his avatar, trying to figure out just what on god's green earth is fucking going on.
NSFW:
You know, just the usual cute anime girls drawn over gay buff men wrestling. Nothing that interesting.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #100463

Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:I am confused and annoyed by his avatar, trying to figure out just what on god's green earth is fucking going on.
NSFW:
You know, just the usual cute anime girls drawn over gay buff men wrestling. Nothing that interesting.
And here I am at work with morbid curiosity nagging at me.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EmGee
Byond Username: EmGee

Post by EmGee » #100713

Saegrimr wrote:
NSFW:
Spoiler:
ah, a fellow Gachimuchi enthusiast. no wonder the background looked familliar.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #106497

Current handling of my appeal and ban is extremely poor.

Seems to be grasping at straws to justify a ban that is entirely based on personal dislike.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #106510

This is why I volunteered to ban you so nobody else had to deal with the elemental plane of salt. Its been 8 hours and you're still on a tirade.

I literally cannot care. Go play something else.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #106543

Saegrimr wrote:This is why I volunteered to ban you so nobody else had to deal with the elemental plane of salt. Its been 8 hours and you're still on a tirade.

I literally cannot care. Go play something else.
If you call countering your bullshit claims a "tirade" then sure.

Just because someone doesn't take bullshit lying down doesn't suddenly mean you can completely ignore that I did fucking nothing wrong. Like every single point you've raised I've countered and proven to be either a fabrication or an outright lie. You have refused to tell me what I have done wrong beyond some vague ramblings about "total" shitcurity without any indication or citation of actions that fall into this category.
Last edited by Tornadium on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #106563

Removed
Last edited by Tornadium on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106564

Moved discussion to your ban appeal as its no longer feedback on Saegrimr
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #106772

After having a chat last night in IRC with Saeg I'd like to withdraw my feedback statements.

He's pretty cool outside of the issue that we had with each other.
Jembo
Byond Username: Jembo

Post by Jembo » #106908

Refuses to accept responsibility for their screw ups, and acts rather passive aggressive about people calling them out about mistakes. Top tier /tg/ admin fits in wonderfully :honk:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #106941

Jembo wrote:Top tier /tg/ admin fits in wonderfully :honk:
Why thank you, I'll accept this nomination with moderate humility.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #110996

Saeg, please chill out.

Please don't forget that it's not your job to ban as much people as possible, but to keep the server enjoyable.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #111038

I'd like to think the server is much more enjoyable with the right people gone. Whether they spend the time off realizing "Maybe I shouldn't do that" or not is on them.
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #111061

Thats the spirit!!!!!!!!!
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #111066

One of the better admins, but plays a "2edgy" kinda character on the forums and is needlessly abrasive. But otherwise is great, is active, has good judgement and I would bet that he probably is one of the most active on the team, and in spite of that hasn't made very many bad calls.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #111084

The greatest meme admin among us
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #111087

Isn't mememinning Ahammer's territory?
rdght91 wrote:and in spite of that hasn't made very many bad calls.
Well I dunno about THAT.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #111115

I take my mememinning EXTREMELY seriously, thank you very much.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #111202

A really good administrator who consistently makes the right calls. Over aggressive sometimes but he knows that already!
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Post by Stan_Studnick » #112985

Had a fun Roman-themed mini-event courtesy of Saegrimr, Romans showed up and played with the crew. Hostages were taken, AI was blackmailed, good times. :D
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #119050

10/10 doesn't tolerate greytiders
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #119357

The Officer Beepsky of the admin team.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #119476

The other day I had some shit named mr jagger trying to kill me during I think it was a nuke op round.

I didn't ahelp it because I figured maybe the escalation got to the point where the guy could kill me after we were pod people (We both died before hand)

I then ahelp and asked toward the end of the round if the guy was allowed to do that, and to my surprise (Never had an admin actually step up and Investigate something on their own for me) Saeg told me he was why the guy was attacking me in the first place.

Thanks alot saeg, keep on doin your thing
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121748

has retarded views on explosives but is an otherwise excelent admin
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #121751

I'm not entirely sure i've ever interacted with you.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121776

i am mostly going of observations of interactions with other people.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #121853

Can be a mean son of a bitch sometimes, but from my observation only to those who actually deserve it. He's the Admin our server needs but doesn't deserve.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122151

ThanatosRa wrote:Can be a mean son of a bitch sometimes, but from my observation only to those who actually deserve it. He's the Admin our server needs but doesn't deserve.
I've always thought of him as the admin we deserve but don't need, personally.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #122285

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Can be a mean son of a bitch sometimes, but from my observation only to those who actually deserve it. He's the Admin our server needs but doesn't deserve.
I've always thought of him as the admin we deserve but don't need, personally.
I think it alternates between both depending on what stupidity he's dealing on a given day.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122484

I've always seen Saegrimr as the big bro of the server (not in a 1984 way, thats Niknak). But someone, as an admin, I could turn to if someone was being a little shit and didn't know how to handle them. Maybe some people see them as mean, but they certain get the job done and take no shit whilst doing it.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #122581

peoplearestrange wrote:I've always seen Saegrimr as the big bro of the server (not in a 1984 way, thats Niknak). But someone, as an admin, I could turn to if someone was being a little shit and didn't know how to handle them. Maybe some people see them as mean, but they certain get the job done and take no shit whilst doing it.
Don't get me wrong, I love Saegrimr. I've never actually directly interacted with him, but then again I'm the type of player that is A) Rarely on, B) not an autistic asshat that breaks blatant rules, and whines and rules lawyers their way out of, and C) Self conscious and gracious about the fact that playing here is a privilege. Not a fucking Right. Stopping here before I rant. From how he lays down the law on the forums at least, Hell yea, get wrecked shitlers. Much love for Grimgrims.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Punnches420

Post by Punnches » #132043

i, like many people used to see saegrimr as a good admin, simply because he did his job and didn't take much shit from anyone
after i've actually talked to him and had to deal with him, i've realized he's a toxic, stick-to-the-book-at-ALL-TIMES shouldn't have been, whose only contributions to an argument, complaint or discussion about anything he's done is ad hominem and simple "if you don't like it, get the fuck out". more than a few admins do not like him, a damn lot of players who have actually had to deal with him simply do not like him at all, and even the host of the goddamn server has shown indirect "i can't say exactly what i want to say, or otherwise drama will occur" opinions about him and what his practices towards adminning are in general.

i understand that since i'm punnches, the australian shitposter with 120 digeredoo units of land in central australia, a state only known to true australians who have shitposted the most, is simply fishing for attention and salty over the fact that i got banned by saegrimr (the absolute authority on shitlers) and everyone hates him because he talks in OOC a lot... but let's face it. multiple admins have left simply because they've seen the way the server is going, people are getting permabanned for simple offences, some not even breaking rules simply because "HE'S NOT GONNA LEARN", and the actual good admins who i will not mention in the name of eliminating percieved bias do not do anything, simply because they don't want to instigate drama.

is that how backwards we are? we need to get rid of saegrimr. he is only a toxic influence on the state of the server, and he is indirectly conditioning players and therefor future admins to put up with this bullshit.

before any admins remove my post, or the entire admin team on this server and a few of some others rain down on this thread to call me an australian shitposter who isn't wanted in this community or something, think about it.

is this the image we want to have for our server?
is this what we want our server to be in the future?
this isn't just me being salty that i got perma'd anymore. it's actual concern over the future of the server.
you can listen and perhaps make it better, or you can ignore me like you have the many many other people over the years who have only tried to help, and watch the max pop go from 60 to 10.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132044

Welcome back Punnches, are you ready to listen to MULTIPLE ADMINS that aren't just me telling you to stop doing something?
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Punnches » #132046

Saegrimr wrote:Welcome back Punnches, are you ready to listen to MULTIPLE ADMINS that aren't just me telling you to stop doing something?
fam i really am not in the state of mind nor mood to get into a 12 hour long shitfest resulting in 20 singulo threads, so i'll just put it simply
you are a bad admin
you punish every single breaking of a rule, no matter how minor, incredibly badly
you permaban people who won't put up with your shit for "NOT LEARNING AFTER TOLD BY AN ADMIN"
you need to realise that if you were actually nice and weren't a shitler, you wouldn't have people like me (and by the way, A FUCKTON OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU) actually asking for you to be deadminned.
be nice, be respectful
if someone fucks up, or doesn't break a rule, don't ban them
this isn't the place or time for other admins to butt in and defend you, after you most likely posted in #adminbus telling them to do so
try to actually, without resorting to the many many false arguments you have used before, prove me wrong
you are toxic. every single person i have on steam and multiple other websites who i have sent your many many complaints and posts to, have replied with a single sentence
"he's a pile of shit"
this includes ex admins
this includes current admins
this includes current players
this includes ex players
this includes players who left because of you
this even includes people who don't even play ss13, but simply connected the dots and realised you are a bad admin

please, just please realise that you are not liked, and change your behavior
that's all i'm asking
i don't even want to get unbanned anymore, all i want is the server to be okay
you are ruining it
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #132048

imagine getting this hung up over a video game server that perma banned you. it's honestly pathetic.
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Punnches » #132049

TechnoAlchemist wrote:imagine getting this hung up over a video game server that perma banned you. it's honestly pathetic.
but fam, this isn't about me getting banned
as the actual OP of this thread states, it is not for specific instances, it is for feedback on the admin as a whole
my feedback on the admin as a whole is that he's a bad admin
i understand that you're all friends and have a common link to facilitate such friendship, but come on.
he's a bad admin.
this isn't about how i feel about my permabanning
it's about him being a bad admin
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132050

It wasn't even me the perma'd you. Out of the three bans you received and countless mutes and warnings, I had only banned you once for two days.

You're pulling the old "heh heh I talked to my group of friends and THEY all say he's shit too! That'll show him!"
Come on man. You can do better than this.

Edit: I just remembered who you reminded me of https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1359
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Punnches » #132053

Saegrimr wrote:It wasn't even me the perma'd you. Out of the three bans you received and countless mutes and warnings, I had only banned you once for two days.

You're pulling the old "heh heh I talked to my group of friends and THEY all say he's shit too! That'll show him!"
Come on man. You can do better than this.

Edit: I just remembered who you reminded me of https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1359
yeah but man, that guy literally did not do anything wrong
you just banned him because he talked back to you, for making a dumb decision
if you can't deal with people talking back to you because they see you as a bad admin, maybe you should think to yourself "hey maybe i'm a bad admin" instead of banning them
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132055

Punnches wrote:yeah but man, that guy literally did not do anything wrong
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Punnches » #132058

Saegrimr wrote:
Punnches wrote:yeah but man, that guy literally did not do anything wrong
wow.
WOW.
your only response to that is a meme?
jesus christ, you need to go to school tomorrow and enroll in debate class, then they'll teach you how to participate in an argument.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132059

I was trying to communicate to you in your native language, memes. Was my accent throwing you off?
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Punnches » #132062

Saegrimr wrote:I was trying to communicate to you in your native language, memes. Was my accent throwing you off?
"i understand that since i'm punnches, the australian shitposter with 120 digeredoo units of land in central australia, a state only known to true australians who have shitposted the most, is simply fishing for attention and salty over the fact that i got banned by saegrimr (the absolute authority on shitlers) and everyone hates him because he talks in OOC a lot..."
it is simply stunning that i can tell what you're gonna pull before you even pull it, but man come on
that was an actual piece of feedback
if you're gonna just dismiss me because i'm punnches, sure go ahead
but people are gonna realise that's shitty
keep that in mind
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132064

No, i'm gonna dismiss it because you brought nothing of value to the picnic other than yet another bottle of salt. The "debate class" part was a nice touch though.
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Punnches » #132065

Saegrimr wrote:No, i'm gonna dismiss it because you brought nothing of value to the picnic other than yet another bottle of salt. The "debate class" part was a nice touch though.
>nothing of value
keep telling yourself that man, i'm not gonna stop you
Punnches
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Punnches » #132073

in addition

"I don't mind Brotemis when he's being a dick, since I realized there's no double standard and players can act like dicks too. So it really doesn't matter to me."
this was back in brotemis's old feedback thread
sad how the times have changed
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132074

Also apparently you were supposed to have been IP banned from the forums four days ago, so you might want to talk to someone about that. I know you like to toggle your phone to get a new IP to dick around in IRC.