Hey! Listen!
Toolboxing For A Cause 2.0
a /tg/Station13 Charity Tournament
Will begin Saturday the 12th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT at the Event Hall.
(You've donated r-right?)

[No longer Admin] Daturix

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No longer Admin] Daturix

Postby MrStonedOne » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:29 am #343200

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Last edited by Okand37 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder


MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

[10:55 AM] spookydonut: stonedmc is the work of a criminally insane mad genius



User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Daturix

Postby Nilons » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:54 am #343204

Excellent midis
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by Shadowlight213 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:11 pm.
Reason: Response to deleted post

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Daturix

Postby Oldman Robustin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:45 am #344000

Instantly IC'd my ahelp after the HOP finished me off after an OP (with the disk) sniped me in the chest. Ignored prayer asking why it was IC'd. Had to pester them in deadchat until I got an explanation.

I usually expect that jaded apathy from a mostly inactive oldmin, not a trial.

Edit: Did it again a couple rounds later when I got perma'd for literally going back to where the officer stripped me (the same officer, who was camping in a locker waiting for me to trespass into science because he knew I would want my stuff back) so I could get my items back. Just hit the IC button immediately.
Last edited by Oldman Robustin on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
The_Dreamweaver
 
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:40 am
Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

Re: Daturix

Postby The_Dreamweaver » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:35 am #344006

There was particularly uninviting situation continuously happening over multiple rounds due to another player (I won't go into details unless given permission by Daturix), and Daturix handled it for me in a very concise and professional manner, as well as reassured me and apologized for the effect it might have on my gameplay experience. It's been a while since I've seen this level of politeness and dedication to a problem out of an admin. Keep up the great work.
Coder, Gondola, Friend

Full Sized Avatar: https://i.imgur.com/gtHhuFd.png

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Daturix

Postby BeeSting12 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:37 pm #344037

Oldman Robustin wrote:IC issue

I don't feel like hitting the IC issue button is bad- read rule 6:

"In-game administration rulings are final.
Incidences of admin abuse, negligence or disputed rulings can be taken to the forums. If an admin says something was 'looked into, handled, resolved' etc, regarding an issue, it is unlikely an admin will provide any further information. Admins are under no obligation to reveal IC information. Deliberately lying or misrepresenting facts in adminhelps will be dealt with harshly." -The Rules

Daturix does not have to give you any information besides IC issue, which the main purpose of the button he pressed. If you think that it wasn't investigated properly/the ruling was incorrect you can make an admin complaint. Usually we don't want to reveal information relevant to the round in case you come back and decide to valid the antagonist or whatever. (Basically we don't want to affect your decisions unless the guy truly was in the wrong.)

Anyways on topic, Daturix has been a pleasure to work with and all investigations I've watched him do were thorough and he generally seems like a competent admin.
Stickymayhem wrote:you're right!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Click here to make incoherent rants about my badminning.

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Daturix

Postby Dax Dupont » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:54 pm #344161

For some reasons thinks ashlizards are not valid (in my case wanting to harvest their tails for arts and crafts) and that ghost roles do not have relaxed escalation even though I told him there was a policy thread where this is laid out. He did not enquire as to where to find this thread and just kept telling me, wrongly, to not do it again.

Apparently spawning with flavor text to sacrifice corpses to a tendril and worshipping the necropolis/devil does not make them ghost role antagonist(in spite of what other (he)admins have stated in the past) and that they are in fact a religion of peace.

I feel that he could've at least enquired for the link to the thread I referenced instead of just basically going "you're wrong stop arguing with me".

More information:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12511
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Lavaland_Rules
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... ers.dm#L47

User avatar
Cobby
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Daturix

Postby Cobby » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:51 am #344279

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:For some reasons thinks ashlizards are not valid (in my case wanting to harvest their tails for arts and crafts) and that ghost roles do not have relaxed escalation even though I told him there was a policy thread where this is laid out. He did not enquire as to where to find this thread and just kept telling me, wrongly, to not do it again.

Apparently spawning with flavor text to sacrifice corpses to a tendril and worshipping the necropolis/devil does not make them ghost role antagonist(in spite of what other (he)admins have stated in the past) and that they are in fact a religion of peace.

I feel that he could've at least enquired for the link to the thread I referenced instead of just basically going "you're wrong stop arguing with me".

More information:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12511
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Lavaland_Rules
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... ers.dm#L47


Round ID?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Daturix

Postby Dax Dupont » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:10 am #344316

No idea, it was days ago.

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Daturix

Postby Oldman Robustin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:37 pm #344358

It's not that I have a big beef with the IC button, its the part where he "instantly" hits it.

Like I type up a paragraph explaining what happened and literally two seconds later I get a big "IC ISSUE" in my screen.
Image

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Daturix

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:39 pm #344374

it's a substitute for the tl;dr button
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Daturix

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:36 pm #344418

Oldman Robustin wrote:paragraph explaining what happened

If your initial ahelp is too long I'm not going to be shocked when it gets less attention. Even the courts don't put up with that.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_8

User avatar
Alipheese
 
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:56 pm
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Re: Daturix

Postby Alipheese » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:15 pm #344470

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:No idea, it was days ago.

I tried looking through 100+ logs last night and couldn't find it. although it was either on the 2nd or 3rd. I am not good with log diving yet.
My reasoning behind wanting you to not kill the ash walker was they had just got on the station and was killed mere minutes, to which I thought was a shitty thing to kill them for no reason. I didn't think it'd be an issue to ask you not to outright kill someone for no reason but If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.

Oldman Robustin wrote:It's not that I have a big beef with the IC button, its the part where he "instantly" hits it.

Like I type up a paragraph explaining what happened and literally two seconds later I get a big "IC ISSUE" in my screen.

The first time I hit IC issue was during the nuke ops round. Knowing it was nuke ops and the fact you were running around and shooting people via syringe gun if i remember correctly and running away after the crew thought it was a bad virus for awhile. I was watching you from when you were near cargo for abit while i checked the symptoms. I didn't see anything after until you ahelp'd about being killed and from not seeing anything between those two times I thought "Hmm he was running around shooting people with a syringe pretending its a plague and hes now ahelping hes getting lynched. Not an admin issue." My decision could have been wrong but the other admin on at the time didnt speak up that it was the wrong decision and they had nothing against me pressing IC issue from what I remember.

Second time I don't remember what was happening so I cannot speak upon that without reviewing the log.

But an Issue I do have with you Robustin was later on in the day you were the only Revhead, after about 30-40ish minutes of doing nothing I asked you to do something, you responded with something along the lines of "oh that's an ic issue" or so. I had to get a volunteer from deadchat to step up and be a headrev since you weren't doing anything.
Tell me how good or bad of an Admin I was!

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal


Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?


The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.

Cuboos wrote:> That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.

User avatar
D&B
 
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am
Location: *teleports behind you*
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Daturix

Postby D&B » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:35 am #344563

Do you bwoink ash walkers too if they kill a miner that just got down into mining?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?

J_Madison wrote:that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you

ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.

User avatar
Cobby
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Daturix

Postby Cobby » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:25 am #344572

They are so serious!
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Daturix

Postby Oldman Robustin » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:46 am #344574

Daturix you know during that Revhead round I tried to opt/trade out of the role and when that didn't happen I was going to just bomb the heads right?

I would've done it sooner but I had a sec member who kept fucking with me (which is why I ahelped and instantly got an IC issue response, I do not know if that was you).

Either way I carried out my plan and instantly took out all the heads for a Rev Victory.
Image

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Daturix

Postby Dax Dupont » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:35 am #344588

Alipheese wrote:
AdAstraPerAspera wrote:No idea, it was days ago.

I tried looking through 100+ logs last night and couldn't find it. although it was either on the 2nd or 3rd. I am not good with log diving yet.
My reasoning behind wanting you to not kill the ash walker was they had just got on the station and was killed mere minutes, to which I thought was a shitty thing to kill them for no reason. I didn't think it'd be an issue to ask you not to outright kill someone for no reason but If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.

I literally told you it was 1. Because I wanted their tails and 2. It's fine to kill em because they are pretty much ghost roles antags.

The ghost role policy thread includes an example that 1. alone is sufficient. Only with golems, who are peaceful by default, instead of ash lizards.

Either way, it's fine I suppose. I just want to prevent any actions being taken against people who kill ashlizards or employ the relaxed escalation laws.

User avatar
naltronix
 
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Location: inside of a singularity, send help
Byond Username: Naltronix

Re: Daturix

Postby naltronix » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:26 pm #344750

has banned me once for making solar wireart
has nearly banned me again, but cobby came on thankfully
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
alphaBeta
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:14 pm
Byond Username: AlphaaBeta

Re: Daturix

Postby alphaBeta » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 am #345590

I got really upset after getting a bwoink during rev.
Apparently capturing people from department that's been overrun with revs is bad, fixing them up with a baton to the head is even worse. Not to mention healing them after conversion.
Security should just hide in their department, use implants and commit suicide.

User avatar
Alipheese
 
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:56 pm
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Re: Daturix

Postby Alipheese » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:45 am #345598

alphaBeta wrote:I got really upset after getting a bwoink during rev.
Apparently capturing people from department that's been overrun with revs is bad, fixing them up with a baton to the head is even worse. Not to mention healing them after conversion.
Security should just hide in their department, use implants and commit suicide.

I'd like to say the ahelp came from another admin and you had beat them to 20 health instead of using a nonharmful way to capture them which sec has alot of. Flashbangs, flashes, stun batons to help intent, disablers, tasers, bolas. If you are unhappy with me just warning you please make a complaint then.
Tell me how good or bad of an Admin I was!

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal


Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?


The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.

Cuboos wrote:> That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Daturix

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:57 am #345604

I might be mistaken, but beating someone over the head often enough might still deconvert people.
And I might be mistaken, but there's no way to nonharmfully beat someone over the head, at least not in a fashion that will lead to deconversion.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
calzilla1
 
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Daturix

Postby calzilla1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:59 am #345606

DemonFiren wrote:I might be mistaken, but beating someone over the head often enough might still deconvert people.
And I might be mistaken, but there's no way to nonharmfully beat someone over the head, at least not in a fashion that will lead to deconversion.

Iirc it's a 10 percent chance to deconvert if you bash them over the head
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote:The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.

Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?

User avatar
alphaBeta
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:14 pm
Byond Username: AlphaaBeta

Re: Daturix

Postby alphaBeta » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 am #345610

I'd say that I like to drag people to the brig while beating them up trying to deconvert them. And I'd say that people who don't deconvert and enter crit are getting searched for flashes.

And I don't see how different is that from 'nonharmfully arresting someone' and 'nonharmfully dealing with him in the brig if you have no implants'.

EDIT: And since there was no note given (at least from what I've seen, and there would be no point in hiding that)
it's not as much of a complaint as it is feedback.

User avatar
Docprofsmith
 
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:38 pm
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Re: Daturix

Postby Docprofsmith » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 pm #345866

Wonderfully handled a situation I had in game yesterday and kept me updated on the progress when things were taking a while. They even let me know the outcome so I wasn't just left in the dark about how it had been handled/if any punishment had been dished out.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC

User avatar
Yakumo_Chen
 
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:08 pm
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Re: Daturix

Postby Yakumo_Chen » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:50 am #346178

Last night I ahelped a traitor using OOC in IC to get a rise out of me (stop me from validing them long enough to ahelp it) and they used the chance to kill me instead. I almost got spaced and removed from the round completely, spent 15 minutes Not Playing The Game in medbay for my trouble. Daturix 'handled' the ahelp but refused to help me in any way for my trouble until it was realized I couldn't be healed due to a completely separate issue (a cyro bug). The player got off with a slap on the wrist as well.

I feel it was extremely poorly handled and de-incentivizes me to report rule violations.

I'm not sure if this is worth an admin complaint thread but I want to put it out in public at least.
Image
Image

User avatar
imblyings
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Location: >using suit sensors
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: Daturix

Postby imblyings » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:28 am #346189

I was on at the time and saw no problems with how daturix handled the ahelp. A traitor implied using ooc in ic that they were fishing for bans and a non-antag while killing you and they got spoken to about it. The responding captain killed the guy and dragged you off to revive you shortly.

If you want to ahelp something that's great, don't do it in a dangerous situation and demand admins revive you later because you chose to start typing something instead of continuing to valid someone.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Daturix

Postby Oldman Robustin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:21 pm #352124

>Log on
>Daturix shitposts about me logging on in OOC

Top-tier admin.
Image

User avatar
Cobby
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Daturix

Postby Cobby » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 pm #352363

Oldman Robustin wrote:>Log on
>Daturix shitposts about me logging on in OOC

Top-tier admin.


Wonder who watchlisted you recently for them to notice
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:09 am.
Reason: Abrasive

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:09 am.
Reason: Bickering

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:09 am.
Reason: Bickering

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:36 pm.
Reason: Shitpost

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:33 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

Saul_Myers
 
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:23 pm
Byond Username: Saul_Myers

Re: Daturix

Postby Saul_Myers » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 am #353984

Weekban for trashing xenobio after one scientist taunted me into doing it.
And the other scientist died in xenobio because he tried to fight me in hard vacuum unprotected, lost the fight and whined in ahelps.
HERE is the more complete description of what happened

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Daturix

Postby Saegrimr » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:09 am #353985

Saul_Myers wrote:Weekban for trashing xenobio after one scientist taunted me into doing it.
And the other scientist died in xenobio because he tried to fight me in hard vacuum unprotected, lost the fight and whined in ahelps.
HERE is the more complete description of what happened

Weakest defense i've seen in a long time. Sounds like you lost the ban appeal fight and whined in a feedback thread. :^)
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

Saul_Myers
 
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:23 pm
Byond Username: Saul_Myers

Re: Daturix

Postby Saul_Myers » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:43 am #353988

Saegrimr wrote:
Saul_Myers wrote:Weekban for trashing xenobio after one scientist taunted me into doing it.
And the other scientist died in xenobio because he tried to fight me in hard vacuum unprotected, lost the fight and whined in ahelps.
HERE is the more complete description of what happened

Weakest defense i've seen in a long time. Sounds like you lost the ban appeal fight and whined in a feedback thread. :^)

I've been told to make it a complaint by Armhullen, so I did.
Don't know why they needed it.

User avatar
Lazengann
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm
Byond Username: Lazengann

Re: Daturix

Postby Lazengann » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:24 pm #353994

To be fair catching innocents in your shenanigans is usually 1 day per innocent

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:44 am.
Reason: actually nvm

User avatar
looping
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:22 pm
Location: auschwitz, dingoland
Byond Username: Looping

Re: Daturix

Postby looping » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:27 am #366106

VERY NICE MAN
VERY GOOD GUY
OVERALL FRIEND OF MINE
HOPE HE STAYS HEALTHY
IF ANYONE IS LIKE ME AND INVESTED IN THIS MAN'S SAFETY, PLEASE KEEP HIM IN SAFE DISTANCE FROM DOCTOR_PORK OR EXALTED12
IM NOT SURE WHCIH ONE OF THEM IT IS BUT THEY'RE PLOTTING HIS DEATH
DONT ASK HOW I KNOW I CANT DIVULGE THIS YET
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Image

User avatar
looping
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:22 pm
Location: auschwitz, dingoland
Byond Username: Looping

Re: Daturix

Postby looping » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:28 am #366107

P.S. GOOD HANDLING OF MY AHELP!! :D :D :lol:

I WAS UNAWARE THIS WOULD DOUBLE POST, VERY UPSET RIGHT NOW, NOT HAPPY!!

I LEAVE THIS POST HERE SO PEOPLE CAN KNOW MY MISTAKE AND LEARN FROM IT, MY MINOR IS HISTORY :lol: :D :lol:
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Image

User avatar
Okand37
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:37 pm
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Daturix

Postby Okand37 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:25 pm #366637

I would like to say Daturix is a fairly agreeable administrator. They are often fairly eager and ready to assist players be it with mechanical or interaction based questions or issues and do so with some fervour. They are certainly of a fun-loving and fun-encouraging breed of administrator that I think a majority of us could aspire to be. I wish them well for their continue administration work, and look forward to having the opportunity to keep working alongside them.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?

User avatar
awesine
 
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 pm
Byond Username: Awesine

Re: Daturix

Postby awesine » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:18 am #368329

Image

not a lie but i don't think i've literally ever had an interaction with you, ever, IC or OOC
feel free to remind me if we have though

Spoiler:
if you can't tell this is negative

User avatar
Okand37
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:37 pm
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Daturix

Postby Okand37 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:28 am #368333

awesine wrote:Image

not a lie but i don't think i've literally ever had an interaction with you, ever, IC or OOC
feel free to remind me if we have though

Spoiler:
if you can't tell this is negative


If you haven't had any interactions with them and that is their honest thoughts towards you, it may speak volumes of your character. I do not see, however, how this relates to their ingame conduct as an administrator.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?

User avatar
awesine
 
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 pm
Byond Username: Awesine

Re: Daturix

Postby awesine » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 am #368335

Okand37 wrote:
awesine wrote:Image

not a lie but i don't think i've literally ever had an interaction with you, ever, IC or OOC
feel free to remind me if we have though

Spoiler:
if you can't tell this is negative


If you haven't had any interactions with them and that is their honest thoughts towards you, it may speak volumes of your character. I do not see, however, how this relates to their ingame conduct as an administrator.


>wanting to permaban rule 0 somebody you've never actually had an interaction with

says a great deal about someone judging a book by their cover

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Daturix

Postby kevinz000 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:17 am #368340

i'd judge someone who managed to piss the whole server off with hours long consecutive ooc rants by their cover too.

User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Daturix

Postby CitrusGender » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:23 am #368343

I will say this, I don't know this person but I can agree that admins shouldn't be outwardly saying that want to rule 0 people. We note people for metagruding all the time, we should at least be above saying that we want to rule 0 people outwardly. Still, I do not think they actually would rule 0 you though: and if they did, they would need to give proper reasoning.
Code: Select all
You can't eat the orange, and throw the peel away - a man is not a piece of fruit.

User avatar
beestorysuperman
 
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:57 am
Byond Username: Optimumtact

Re: Daturix

Postby beestorysuperman » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:20 am #368348

it's a stupid thing to say where people can see you saying it

User avatar
awesine
 
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 pm
Byond Username: Awesine

Re: Daturix

Postby awesine » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:28 am #368349

kevinz000 wrote:i'd judge someone who managed to piss the whole server off with hours long consecutive ooc rants by their cover too.

>hours long
clearly you are mistaken

User avatar
Alipheese
 
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:56 pm
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Re: Daturix

Postby Alipheese » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:21 am #368355

awesine wrote:Image

not a lie but i don't think i've literally ever had an interaction with you, ever, IC or OOC
feel free to remind me if we have though

Spoiler:
if you can't tell this is negative

Every interaction I've ever had with you, concerning you or even hearing about you is negative. You and I had an issue some time ago regarding a ruling when i was a canidate and was nothing but salt in ooc. Whenever about things youre doing, they are always something stupid or just to cause shit.
I have yet to see a reason to think otherwise. And theres few people I actually hold an opinion of.

I believe transparency is great Citrus. I said i wish to do so to him upon a conversation about perma's and rule 0's. It was on topic for the conversation and my opinion. I mean this is coming from someone who wishes to rule 0 goof for he brings nothing. I've gave players shape up or ship out talkings to. But I haven't seen awesine for a decent bit so perhaps he's doing better than before.
Tell me how good or bad of an Admin I was!

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal


Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?


The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.

Cuboos wrote:> That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.

User avatar
awesine
 
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 pm
Byond Username: Awesine

Re: Daturix

Postby awesine » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:27 am #368356

Alipheese wrote:
awesine wrote:Image

not a lie but i don't think i've literally ever had an interaction with you, ever, IC or OOC
feel free to remind me if we have though

Spoiler:
if you can't tell this is negative

Every interaction I've ever had with you, concerning you or even hearing about you is negative. You and I had an issue some time ago regarding a ruling when i was a canidate and was nothing but salt in ooc. Whenever about things youre doing, they are always something stupid or just to cause shit.
I have yet to see a reason to think otherwise. And theres few people I actually hold an opinion of.

I believe transparency is great Citrus. I said i wish to do so to him upon a conversation about perma's and rule 0's. It was on topic for the conversation and my opinion. I mean this is coming from someone who wishes to rule 0 goof for he brings nothing. I've gave players shape up or ship out talkings to. But I haven't seen awesine for a decent bit so perhaps he's doing better than before.


You and I had an issue some time ago regarding a ruling when i was a canidate

what ruling

i don't remember this

Next

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users