Page 1 of 2

[No Longer Admin] BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am
by MrStonedOne
Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:54 am
by Vekter
Seems pretty cool. I got nothing against him.

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm
by Qbmax32
PostThis post was deleted by Qbmax32 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm
by Qbmax32
Good boy

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:03 pm
by D&B
He's not very good in hand to hand combat and also tried to kiss me for a TC trade.

Ban he

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:44 pm
by Dax Dupont
10/10 admin

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:58 pm
by Atlanta-Ned
So far so good. I'm still the best only good Sloan.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:04 am
by delaron
patient and helpful. Thanks for looking into my concern!

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:20 am
by DrPillzRedux
Horrible admin.

>be lizard
>punch a borg twice, which causes no damage
>borg handcuffs me and locks me in a room, tries to wall me in

The above is fine. This is how lizards can be fucked with. Below is where it crosses the line of "don't be a dick", and the previous ruling where cyborgs were said to not be able to kill catpeople/lizards for minor things. Like, I dunno, two punches that do zero damage and show flavor text.

>cyborg brings me into the blown up shuttle, bucklecuffs me to a seat and leaves
>I die from oxyloss

I ahelp that it's gone too far, and get these.

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: ok but i thought you didnt like lizards
Admin PM from-BeeSting12: and now youre complaining when youre abused as one
Admin PM from-BeeSting12: :thinking:
Admin PM from-Exalted12: You hit a cyborg and you are not human, don't be surprised if it locks you up

Then he brings this up.

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: "Not only that, but they were added as, like I said, a to be considered dumb, inferior, and pretty much slave race. They were and still are not allowed command roles, as well as not falling under the AI's law 1 protection. Back in 2015 when I was a dumb prominent lizard, I'd get fucked with daily. Kidnapped, attacked, harassed, shot, lit on fire, drugged, locked in a room, and occasionally dying due to a race war. I very rarely bitched about it. Now we have lizards whining because their fucking tails were cut off, or they were arrested for running around naked." -You, four days ago. Really fires those synapses.

Yeah, BeeSting, it's okay to fuck with lizards. You seem to not understand that.

What's not okay is to murder them for touching you.

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: I told him not to do it.

So then it was wrong, you know it, and you just have a personal vendetta to mock me over something you're misinterpreting.

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: I am just pointing out that your behavior directly contradicts what you said a few days ago

No, you idiot, you're not. You clearly can't read

Kidnapped, attacked, harassed, shot, lit on fire, drugged, locked in a room, and occasionally dying due to a race war


This is what's fine. Again, what's not, is dying for touching a cyborg twice.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:22 am
by BeeSting12
lmao i told the cyborg to not do that. not going to delay the round of 60+ people for something that at worst im going to leave a note over. at that point, i was just pointing out how your behavior does not match what you say on the forums, by then i was done.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:27 am
by DrPillzRedux
BeeSting12 wrote:at that point, i was just pointing out how your behavior does not match what you say on the forums, by then i was done.
How is a nonhuman non-harmfully touching a cyborg and getting outright murdered in return equal to "just fucking with them" like I said? That's what I want to know.

I'm questioning your understanding of silicons and how far they can go with a nonhuman. You can't even be the least bit professional about it.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:10 am
by calzilla1
Great adnin, puts liggers in their place and plays good music

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 am
by Nilons
goodmin af

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:50 am
by oranges
hahah DPR blown the fuck out

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:57 am
by captain sawrge
DrPillzRedux wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:at that point, i was just pointing out how your behavior does not match what you say on the forums, by then i was done.
How is a nonhuman non-harmfully touching a cyborg and getting outright murdered in return equal to "just fucking with them" like I said? That's what I want to know.

I'm questioning your understanding of silicons and how far they can go with a nonhuman. You can't even be the least bit professional about it.

Don't start none won't be none

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:34 am
by BeeSting12
DrPillzRedux wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:at that point, i was just pointing out how your behavior does not match what you say on the forums, by then i was done.
How is a nonhuman non-harmfully touching a cyborg and getting outright murdered in return equal to "just fucking with them" like I said? That's what I want to know.

I'm questioning your understanding of silicons and how far they can go with a nonhuman. You can't even be the least bit professional about it.

Thank you sincerely, your feedback has been taken into account and I will work hard to be a better admin from this. Truly life changing stuff, thanks.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:19 am
by captain sawrge
Please stop stealing my funny post gimmick and furthermore don't ban DarkFNC or there will be consequences

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm
by BeeSting12
is there a problem with thankign someone for their feedback

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:47 pm
by oranges
It is when you're not as funny as swarge

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 am
by Okand37
PostThis post was deleted by Okand37 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 pm.
Reason: I should have deleted this post a while ago.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:18 pm
by Shadowflame909
They are an exemplary trial min. Just wish they would accept my tc trades moar.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:22 am
by DingleFlop
Had a pretty bad experience with them this last shift.

Got griefed by a secborg autist that couldn't read the bold, red text saying something to the effect of "You don't follow spacelaw and law 2 orders trump it, If you can't read this you're a dipshit"

And then I ahelped it. The borg brought me to brig in cuffs leaving my backpack and jetpack in the hallway for people to loot. I saltily said "Have fun with the admins" rather than "Have fun with the gods" to the autist cuckborg, and was promptly banned for 15 minutes, because as BeeSting12 says "[It] is the height of shittery."

Mind you, I did not recieve a warning, and the autist cuckborg only received a talking to. I feel I should have a little bit of leeway considering I was the aggressed, but apparently and admin's feelings are more important than the severity of a broken rule.

In conclusion, as the person who griefed me did not receive a ban, mine was entirely unjustified. Not admin material.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:02 am
by BeeSting12
Just because you were griefed doesnt mean youre exempt from the rules.

I gave the secborg a talking to as well. He didnt understand the rules surrounding it at the time, I explained it to him.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:28 am
by oranges
TO be fair I don't blame the admins for secborg related stuff.

We killed them from the game for a reason and I'm not sure what arm is doing trying to bring them back.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:30 am
by Armhulen
i'm not trying to bring them back don't be silly

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:37 pm
by Calibraptor
Cool lad most of the time but also forced the monkey gamemode so fuck em

I want to stroke his little stinger

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:38 pm
by BeeSting12
That was dorsidwarf

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 pm
by DarkFNC
eyy whats up lads its ya boi dark here coming at you with an admin upvote here because you see, mah boi beesting here is the best boi right, this guy, not only is he the best HoS ive ever known, hes also provided me with infinite hours of meaningful fun as my bitch while i played HoP. One of my most memeorable moments with this absolute lad was when i robbed his HoS office clean and ran into space UNSUITED!! he gave chase, and, eventually ending up in a solar's smes room, i, the owl, threw my enchanted stunbaton at his face and scored an instant smackdown. Ive never seen a person be so cool about it in deadchat. Another time was when he came into my office at shift start before i even had a chance to move and fake demoted me!! I knew it was fake because everytime he did it i would have already made up a duffel bag filled with my new disguise and all access, so i was never out in the cold. God hes such a fun dude to play this game with. Someone promote him please, he would make the best server owner.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:09 am
by The_Dreamweaver
He shot my dog.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:00 am
by Limski
Refuses to fall for the fake wizard token meme
Refuses to adminabuse me cool shit

But hes part of the nerd shaming club so its cool

Good admin I guess

I was not bribed to make this post

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:54 am
by Dax Dupont
The_Dreamweaver wrote:He shot my dog.

You're looking for this page https://www.atf.gov/

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:28 pm
by Calibraptor
A naive and trusting boi

Bamboozled him into giving me free antag

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:53 am
by BeeSting12
Calibraptor wrote:A naive and trusting boi

Bamboozled him into giving me free antag

delet this

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:16 pm
by Okand37
As I don't think I've ever left proper feedback for BeeSting, I'd like to take the time to do so now. Considering my interactions with them as an administrator towards a player, I'm surprised at how far they've gone and learned while still keeping true to some of their initial values and ideals. While generally willing to learn and change their views if they believe it is a better substitute, they can be very iron-willed when sticking with their decisions for better or worse.

They have an exemplary knack for the game itself and its mechanics and I find they are often always willing to assist individuals in administrative dealings. Though they often lean towards the side of in character rulings, they are by no means unwilling to investigate, solve, and resolve player-to-player issues when necessary. They certainly make for a great addition to the administration team, and I am happy to continue to have them on the bracket.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:05 am
by Bawhoppennn
Should someone who repeatedly and habitually engages in acts of unprovoked greytiding (including disarming and stealing weapons without reason, welderbombing, other standard stuff), then gibbing themselves after they get caught really be the type of person we want as admin?

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:12 am
by BeeSting12
1. Don't IC on the forums.
2. I had to leave so I pressed gibself and logged out.
3. I do not 'habitually' do this.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:17 am
by Bawhoppennn
You're going to tell me that you haven't done this plenty of times before? Even if it was a single instance, I don't see how you made the round any more better for anyone except yourself by doing that. And since when is logging out an excuse to gib yourself? (though you're far from being the only one who is gib trigger-happy)

Also it's really only IC because you mentioned it was. For all anyone else knew I was referring to something that happened a month ago.

Edit: Just to clarify, this is the first time I even came on the server for a little while, and the first thing I saw were the events I was referring to. So considering my previous tidbits of experience with Beesting, I assumed that it was likely a regular occurrence. In any case, I just wanted to point out to the world that I observed this on atleast one occasion.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 am
by feem
edit 2: removed unnecessary comments

edit: have been impressed with them and their growth so far, keep it up

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 am
by BeeSting12
Thanks feem and okand for the feedback. Baw, sorry you saw that I guess but it really doesn't happen much with me. I just had to leave so I pressed gibself on a whim and left.

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:57 am
by Bawhoppennn
PostThis post was deleted by Bawhoppennn on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:57 am.
Reason: oops

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:03 am
by Bawhoppennn
I just thought it was reasonably likely that you were a repeated offender considering my previous knowledge of your kind of playstyle. But maybe I made the wrong judgement call this time.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:30 am
by captain sawrge
Bawhoppennn wrote:I just thought it was reasonably likely that you were a repeated offender considering my previous knowledge of your kind of playstyle. But maybe I made the wrong judgement call this time.

Assume makes an ass out of you and me.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:57 pm
by scrubs2009
Let me do a tc trade where I traded for all the brain damage effects, good and bad. Was fun! I ran around shouting WOG phrases at random that would affect me too and screaming about CIA conspiracy nanomachines in my brain before I got killed by a sword.

Fun admin.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:03 pm
by Qbmax32
was adminning with him one time and he hurt my feelings deadmin immediately

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:42 pm
by Pepper
PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:37 am.
Reason: requested by poster

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:34 pm
by yorii
Serious admin while also being friendly and easy to deal with, a perfect example for the rest to follow! :happy:

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:00 pm
by FrozenGuy5
Image

Image

I find this repulsive and you should be ashamed.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:35 pm
by Dax Dupont
animes on my server based on an anime board website?

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:36 pm
by BeeSting12
Yeah, OK, Frozenguy5, I guess you could consider that feedback. What I'd consider feedback would be something acutally constructive and helpful for the admins. In reality, half of the playerbase liked the lobby screen, were neutral, or didn't care while the unlucky players just manage to ruin all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "feedback' (bad opinions) then I'd prefer you just stopped while you're ahead. Next time this happens, there will be a ban request. You have been warned.

Re: BeeSting12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:49 am
by Pepper
Just had a guy unload an L6 SAW in the emergency shuttle as a nonantag killing 3 innocents. I highly doubt clicking repeatedly into a crowd of people is in the realm of an "accident", and Beesting made no effort to validate the guy's claim that he was "shooting at someone with an IED". He also made fun of my for trying to make a feedback post, grow up dude.
Image