Daxyeen

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: Daxyeen

Post by FloranOtten » #491393

Bottom post of the previous page:

Asked for random TCTrade, was promised 20TC of mayonnaise. Recieved a clown crystal instead. Resulted in a great round, 10/10 creativity. I do still want my damn mayonnaise though.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #491394

GOOD admin very nice

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Blase
Byond Username: MacBlaze

Post by Blase » #502321

Good Admin, banned me for 2 days for burning two innocents when I requested punishment and he rightfully gave me it. Thanks for the time off!
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #502324

Blase wrote:Good Admin, banned me for 2 days for burning two innocents when I requested punishment and he rightfully gave me it. Thanks for the time off!
I hope you will take the time and relax, you got really heated over the IC stuff and ended up overstepping.

This game can be stressy and when it's getting to you it's best to take a step back.
RagingTuna
Byond Username: RagingTuna

Post by RagingTuna » #504006

They come off as a person that's not willing to take criticism and put themselves in other people's shoes. Absolutely refuses to let things go and insists on punishment for something that should really be an IC issue, lies in ban appeal regarding something done towards his character (says he just "walked in and out HoP's office and got crit for no reason", when on logs he clearly grabs said HoP, when presented with said logs he changes his narrative and says WELL IT WAS WRONG INTENT I MEANT TO HUG YOU, however absolutely refuses to see that other people might have done mistakes too), and comes off as an overall immature person.
On the positive note, he is helpful and knowledgeable about the game and seems to be an alright lad when it doesn't come to his character being understandably robusted. I know as a person that has some authority you rightfully believe that you are right when it comes to rules, but I believe you should try to be more understanding of others and try to let others and yourself have fun, especially when you're doing something borderline greytidy.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #504009

RagingTuna wrote:They come off as a person that's not willing to take criticism and put themselves in other people's shoes. Absolutely refuses to let things go and insists on punishment for something that should really be an IC issue, lies in ban appeal regarding something done towards his character (says he just "walked in and out HoP's office and got crit for no reason", when on logs he clearly grabs said HoP, when presented with said logs he changes his narrative and says WELL IT WAS WRONG INTENT I MEANT TO HUG YOU, however absolutely refuses to see that other people might have done mistakes too), and comes off as an overall immature person.
On the positive note, he is helpful and knowledgeable about the game and seems to be an alright lad when it doesn't come to his character being understandably robusted. I know as a person that has some authority you rightfully believe that you are right when it comes to rules, but I believe you should try to be more understanding of others and try to let others and yourself have fun, especially when you're doing something borderline greytidy.
I did not decide your punishment nor did I have any hand in it aside from ahelping. Maybe you should learn from your note history about your over escalation and griefing over the most minor of things.

Not only that but you decided to whine in discord PMs and were being a shitter hop. Why can't you accept the fact you fucked up and you got punished for it. Learn from your mistakes.

Imagine grabbing 4 guns to play hopcurity for instance.
RagingTuna

Post by RagingTuna » #504010

I was acting Captain and there were people around the station trying to greytide me. Think it's pretty reasonable to arm yourself. And don't call me a shitter. I had my office broke in before the first minute of the round elapsed and I did my best to still do my job, give people job changes and access. What did you do? Oh, you ran in, grabbed me and got robusted for it. Surprise!

I do realise I might have made mistakes, it's the fact that you don't realise that you did in fact start the whole thing.

Either way, your response that is nothing but negative and offensive and doesn't address my points and arguments proves my point that you care little about opinions of others unless those align with yours. I shall post no further and wish you a great weekend!
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #504012

RagingTuna wrote:I was acting Captain and there were people around the station trying to greytide me. Think it's pretty reasonable to arm yourself. And don't call me a shitter. I had my office broke in before the first minute of the round elapsed and I did my best to still do my job, give people job changes and access. What did you do? Oh, you ran in, grabbed me and got robusted for it. Surprise!

I do realise I might have made mistakes, it's the fact that you don't realise that you did in fact start the whole thing.

Either way, your response that is nothing but negative and offensive and doesn't address my points and arguments proves my point that you care little about opinions of others unless those align with yours. I shall post no further and wish you a great weekend!
This is not feedback related to someone adminning

tl;dr
[youtube]J6oTIjvw_-8[/youtube]
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #504014

I can't wait for the day we finally get the public ban and note log so the world can see who's a shitter and who's not for themselves.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #504154

Aaand the ban didn't get removed, what a surprise.
RagingTuna

Post by RagingTuna » #504181

Dax Dupont wrote:Aaand the ban didn't get removed, what a surprise.
You mean my ban? It did get removed lol
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #504213

RagingTuna wrote:
Dax Dupont wrote:Aaand the ban didn't get removed, what a surprise.
You mean my ban? It did get removed lol
It expired, it was lowered but the fact it didn't get removed and the note is still proves I'm right. Notes left by bans are like regular notes, they are part of your record and tend to act as modifiers for future bans till they eventually fade after 6 months or so.

Only complete removal means the ban was erroneous, length adjustment means the ban is still justified but not the duration. As I didn't have a hand in deciding your punishment, and merely stated you fucked up, which you had seeing it sticks.

I highly suggest you reflect on your actions as a player and change your ways before it's too late.

You can check your notes for guidance in the ooc tab, view Admin remarks.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #504224

Admin feedback based on conduct on forums. Unprofessional admin that feels that they need to be "right" and to "win" every argument they're engaged in lest the be forever remembered as an internet loser for the rest of their life.

Edit: In short. Cringe.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #504226

It's not a contests but I'll be dammed if I don't rub in your face when you make a complaint about getting banned by a different admin, taking swings here and in the appeal about play style mostly. I had zero Admin interaction with this player.

Not only here but sending messages on discord whining to me about his ban.

Double dipping ban appeals and feedback threads already make you look dumb, let alone doing it to an admin who didn't ban you.

I miss saegmir, his post on my first admin complaint is apt for this situation.
RagingTuna

Post by RagingTuna » #504244

Dax Dupont wrote:It's not a contests but I'll be dammed if I don't rub in your face when you make a complaint about getting banned by a different admin, taking swings here and in the appeal about play style mostly. I had zero Admin interaction with this player.

Not only here but sending messages on discord whining to me about his ban.

Double dipping ban appeals and feedback threads already make you look dumb, let alone doing it to an admin who didn't ban you.

I miss saegmir, his post on my first admin complaint is apt for this situation.
The feedback was about your personality.
Just to be clear: I tried to message him as he made a fuss out of what feels like an IC issue and I wanted to point out that the rules state something that I thought I was following. I messaged a person directly related to my ban (he was the victim) to try clarify the rules and sort the situation out like two mature people we are. At least I'd get some explanation on why I'm wrong, right? No:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
he sends me some memes, ignores my points and arguments, doesn't actually help, is edgy and states "he doesn't care" (he doesn't care about ME in this situation, to clarify, because he definitely cares about the situation enough to ahelp an honest IC issue without trying to understand what happened).

Please do not bring me up again in this thread, I will not reply; I told you how I feel and wished you a nice day, there is no reason to continue being a dick to me and try prove how "right" you are⁠—no doubt, you understand rules better than me; that's not what I was complaining about⁠⁠—my original complaint was about your lack of maturity and unwillingness to take criticism and to critically reflect on your own behaviour, which you have proven in this thread yourself, by trying to stray away from addressing my points in a mature way (jesus, you're 27 and still haven't learnt the good old "thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated") and attacked me personally by calling me a "shitter" based on what, my notes? Appreciated.

I'll repeat and ask you to please leave me alone and do not bring me, my bans, my notes, our conversations or anything related to me again, as I don't really find it anything else than whataboutism. I don't want to clutter this thread no more with something I have let go already and maybe you should, as well. I'm sorry if I offended you and hope my feedback will prove useful.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #504323

I'll meme all I want in discord PMs, don't start whining in discord PMs. Bothering people with Admin stuff over discord is a violation of the discord server rules. Also I'm in no way expected to be professional in discord PMs and I'll meme my way out of people raging in my private atmosphere.

Not only that but you started messaging a bunch of gamemasters too on discord, which were even more rule violations and annoyances.

Also yes its deffo based on your note history, notice how your last one literally tells you the next ban is going to be a permaban.

I really wish all notes and bans were public as it would give people reference points as they only get part of the story. If people see the full history they'll be more understanding of why and how certain players get bans and reactions.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #637064

Very insightful on administrative matters in bus/what-not, and is always interesting to have around or see whenever they poke their head in.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #641501

Ran an event for Manuel where the library was invaded by a monster spewing singuloth.

It was very fun playing religious ERT and fighting mobs that are not commonly seen.