Arianya

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Arianya

Postby MrStonedOne » Tue May 01, 2018 3:40 pm #405752

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken



PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Wed May 02, 2018 1:03 am.
Reason: Shitpost in fnr

User avatar
BebeYoshi
 
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:11 am
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Re: Arianya

Postby BebeYoshi » Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 pm #406041

My sister, I have a good feeling about them by seeing their actions as an admin, also Cat :3
BebeYoshi

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Arianya

Postby oranges » Wed May 02, 2018 12:32 am #406080

this isn't helpful at dispelling perceptions of a perceived clique of admins around a certain concept

User avatar
Virtual John
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 am
Byond Username: Virtual John

Re: Arianya

Postby Virtual John » Wed May 02, 2018 12:40 am #406084

Good player, good admin. Knowledgeable about game mechanics and an absolute pleasure to play with. Helps players quite a bit, but I think they might be a cat. More observation is required, but expect great things!

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Arianya

Postby Qbopper » Wed May 02, 2018 12:54 am #406087

oranges wrote:this isn't helpful at dispelling perceptions of a perceived clique of admins around a certain concept


who cares
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Arianya

Postby oranges » Wed May 02, 2018 12:59 am #406090

nobody, until it grows into a toxic meme perpetuated over time and inevitably causes a massive drama explosion as one or more admins from either side fall.

Then suddenly everyone has a stake

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Arianya

Postby BeeSting12 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:37 am #406099

Regulating what you say because it might cause a toxic meme is dumb. Also Cat :3
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Wed May 02, 2018 4:24 am.
Reason: Shitpost in fnr

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Arianya

Postby Nilons » Wed May 02, 2018 1:57 am #406104

friendly and knowledgeable, reminds me of okand a bit
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Wed May 02, 2018 4:24 am.
Reason: response to delete

User avatar
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Arianya

Postby Arianya » Wed May 02, 2018 9:33 am #406166

Going to respond to the sudden surge of feedback in general terms!

cat clique


To put my cards on the table: I don't play a catperson, I'm an active participant in "that other discord" and have no intent to treat people differently based on perceived membership of one side or the other. I've argued in favour of the related features in the past, but I have no intent to let that affect what decisions I make as a trialmin!

other feedback


Thank you! It's still early days but I hope to live up to the expectations set for me.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg

User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Arianya

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Wed May 02, 2018 11:46 am #406186

Cat
Image
Image

MaximumOverlizard
 
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:45 pm
Byond Username: MaximumOverlizard

Re: Arianya

Postby MaximumOverlizard » Sun May 06, 2018 7:14 am #407500

Insufficient cat.

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Arianya

Postby BeeSting12 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:55 pm #407617

Arianya wrote:Going to respond to the sudden surge of feedback in general terms!

cat clique


To put my cards on the table: I don't play a catperson, I'm an active participant in "that other discord" and have no intent to treat people differently based on perceived membership of one side or the other. I've argued in favour of the related features in the past, but I have no intent to let that affect what decisions I make as a trialmin!

but what about when you are promoted? you have to think far into the future

dont tell me it's an if, anyone who's made trialmin will nearly always be promoted and demotion to trial is just a formality.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

User avatar
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Arianya

Postby Arianya » Sun May 06, 2018 11:33 pm #407690

BeeSting12 wrote:but what about when you are promoted? you have to think far into the future

dont tell me it's an if, anyone who's made trialmin will nearly always be promoted and demotion to trial is just a formality.


BeeSting thats literally 3 months from now who knows what anyone will be like by then.

maybe the anime coup d'etat upon the headminship, codership and hostship will be completed by then, in which case I won't have to abide by any promises as I play 1000% volume anime midis after the permission to disable playing them is gone.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Arianya

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:08 am #407701

Arianya wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:but what about when you are promoted? you have to think far into the future

dont tell me it's an if, anyone who's made trialmin will nearly always be promoted and demotion to trial is just a formality.


BeeSting thats literally 3 months from now who knows what anyone will be like by then.

maybe the anime coup d'etat upon the headminship, codership and hostship will be completed by then, in which case I won't have to abide by any promises as I play 1000% volume anime midis after the permission to disable playing them is gone.

if you actually play loud anime midis you should not do that, serious advice
players will just turn off admin midis forever and then we cant use a cool feature for actually thematically fitting music
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Arianya

Postby Nilons » Mon May 07, 2018 12:21 am #407706

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Arianya wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:but what about when you are promoted? you have to think far into the future

dont tell me it's an if, anyone who's made trialmin will nearly always be promoted and demotion to trial is just a formality.


BeeSting thats literally 3 months from now who knows what anyone will be like by then.

maybe the anime coup d'etat upon the headminship, codership and hostship will be completed by then, in which case I won't have to abide by any promises as I play 1000% volume anime midis after the permission to disable playing them is gone.

if you actually play loud anime midis you should not do that, serious advice
players will just turn off admin midis forever and then we cant use a cool feature for actually thematically fitting music

can confirm I turned off my midis a long time ago due to songs being basically queued up for the whole round
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Arianya

Postby CitrusGender » Mon May 07, 2018 12:28 am #407709

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Spoiler:
Arianya wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:but what about when you are promoted? you have to think far into the future

dont tell me it's an if, anyone who's made trialmin will nearly always be promoted and demotion to trial is just a formality.


BeeSting thats literally 3 months from now who knows what anyone will be like by then.

maybe the anime coup d'etat upon the headminship, codership and hostship will be completed by then, in which case I won't have to abide by any promises as I play 1000% volume anime midis after the permission to disable playing them is gone.

if you actually play loud anime midis you should not do that, serious advice
players will just turn off admin midis forever and then we cant use a cool feature for actually thematically fitting music



that's my other child that plays all the midis

though, they know to only play good stuff now less often. It's a slow process to figure out what the server likes. Usually just playing gaming OSTs are good though.
Image
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature

Doctor Pork
 
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Re: Arianya

Postby Doctor Pork » Mon May 07, 2018 4:16 am #407785

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Arianya wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:but what about when you are promoted? you have to think far into the future

dont tell me it's an if, anyone who's made trialmin will nearly always be promoted and demotion to trial is just a formality.


BeeSting thats literally 3 months from now who knows what anyone will be like by then.

maybe the anime coup d'etat upon the headminship, codership and hostship will be completed by then, in which case I won't have to abide by any promises as I play 1000% volume anime midis after the permission to disable playing them is gone.

if you actually play loud anime midis you should not do that, serious advice
players will just turn off admin midis forever and then we cant use a cool feature for actually thematically fitting music

Anime midis are so out right now, unless its a spicy anime meme round. Aloraydrel has all the hot midis for the summer this year, theyre very in.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander

Image
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad

Image
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle

User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Arianya

Postby CitrusGender » Mon May 14, 2018 2:52 am #410101

In other news,
I only have good things to say about them so far. They take the game seriously and they do a lot of work for this community. Although I don't get to see them on too often since they're on bong time, I appreciate the work they've done for the server so far and they're not scared to admin on Terry. Definitely see a lot of potential ahead for them.
Image
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature

User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Arianya

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Tue May 15, 2018 8:54 pm #410637

Image
Feedback pls (Don't bother though, because I am perfect)
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

User avatar
Jzoid
 
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:36 pm
Byond Username: Jzoid

Re: Arianya

Postby Jzoid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:07 pm #415304

One of the few admins that actually responds to prayers and centcomm messages. Is a fun and light-hearted admin.

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Arianya

Postby Shadowflame909 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:47 pm #418902

If I had to describe them, it'd be like seeing a superhero who comes to save the day at the last moment. Unironically they're always there when the players need them and that's great. Amazing admin.

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
subject217
Github User
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Arianya

Postby subject217 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:49 am #429086

This admin was very rude to me, and they told me that I belonged in the garbage. I am deeply saddened by this.

EDIT: Also their forum avatar creeps me out, and they should change it to a nicer looking anime girl.
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

Tlaltecuhtli
 
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: Arianya

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:11 pm #441048

giving cuban pete virus and killing 3/4 of the crew during extended is not a good event

Snuffleupagus
 

Re: Arianya

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:21 pm #441050

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:giving cuban pete virus and killing 3/4 of the crew during extended is not a good event


pretty sure that's subjective.

User avatar
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Arianya

Postby Arianya » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:18 am #441058

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:giving cuban pete virus and killing 3/4 of the crew during extended is not a good event


The event was intended to play off some already occuring explosion related shenanigans, and the person who was the first infectee received a (cryptic) message before being infected, as well as being infected when they were in the medbay.

The patient zero was in fact caught by a virologist early on, who stopped him and scanned him, but was unsure what the disease was and went away to examine a blood sample in a pandemic machine, and crucially, left the patient free to roam the station, meaning that the on-contact infection spread quickly.

That said, the cure wasn't immediately obvious due to the meme-y nature of the disease (it's ground up plasma bars for future reference) and events were compounded by an unfortunate ion law interpretation by an AI which led them to disable cloning and try to meltdown the SM.

I'll take on board that there are better ways to run this kind of event, and that rhumba beat may not be the best virus to use for such events given it's rapid spreading and progression, though I will say it's one of the more interesting diseases to see the crew react to.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Arianya

Postby Qbmax32 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:17 am #441066

subject217 wrote:This admin was very rude to me, and they told me that I belonged in the garbage. I am deeply saddened by this.

EDIT: Also their forum avatar creeps me out, and they should change it to a nicer looking anime girl.




this is slander and i must fistfight you\



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGCMfprPJoA
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Arianya

Postby CitrusGender » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:51 am #441093

addendum:
Exceeded all expectations I could have had.

I know they'll do well as headmin. Still has the same good traits as before and I'm happy to see they're using them to help this server.
Image
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature

User avatar
Istoprocent1
 
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: Arianya

Postby Istoprocent1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 pm #463013

Negative. Biased rulings in favor of an admin. Assimilation (gamemode) and Hivemind Hosts (antags) may be OOC in IC, but not hiveminds.

User avatar
subject217
Github User
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Arianya

Postby subject217 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:20 pm #463021

BOI HE DID IT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Arianya

Postby Nilons » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:00 pm #463043

Istoprocent1 wrote:Biased rulings in favor of an admin.


this parts correct
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
obscolene
 
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:37 am
Location: In it 2 win it :-]
Byond Username: Obscolene

Re: Arianya

Postby obscolene » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:05 pm #463047

Istoprocent1 wrote:Negative. Biased rulings in favor of an admin. Assimilation (gamemode) and Hivemind Hosts (antags) may be OOC in IC, but not hiveminds.

Listen, I understand it's hard playing this game while being disabled. But you need to understand, that saying 'It's hivemind.' in IC chat multiple times is considered OOC in IC. It's very easy to avoid breaking this rule by merely replacing 'it's' with 'there's.' Saying 'it's revs' means you're saying the gamemode is revs. Saying 'there's revs' means you're saying there's revs on the station.
sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)

Image
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Nervere
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: Arianya

Postby Nervere » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:08 pm #463050

Istoprocent1 wrote:Negative. Biased rulings in favor of an admin. Assimilation (gamemode) and Hivemind Hosts (antags) may be OOC in IC, but not hiveminds.

The line between IC and OOC is well-defined. Your inability to understand how to not break our only rule about immersion is pretty telling.

User avatar
Istoprocent1
 
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: Arianya

Postby Istoprocent1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:28 pm #463057

Nervere wrote:
Istoprocent1 wrote:Negative. Biased rulings in favor of an admin. Assimilation (gamemode) and Hivemind Hosts (antags) may be OOC in IC, but not hiveminds.

The line between IC and OOC is well-defined. Your inability to understand how to not break our only rule about immersion is pretty telling.


They kinda aren't. It would be nice if they were well-defined in the default rules to begin with. Including phrases or words that are so immersion breaking that they have to be punished. Just an idea.

Not interested in getting into details here, but just using "its" being problematic instead of not using any verbs such as "hiveminds!!!" is retarded.

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Arianya

Postby Qbmax32 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:50 pm #463074

Lol maybe you shouldn’t break the rules moron
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Istoprocent1
 
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: Arianya

Postby Istoprocent1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:04 pm #463084

Qbmax32 wrote:Lol maybe you shouldn’t break the rules moron


Thats the main issue here. There are no clear cut rules for OOC in IC. I double checked the main rules (other than the niche policy, which shouldn't be used as the main rules, of saying "its" gamemode or antag). Obviously we have established that unironic uses of some words are against the rules as well. Trying to figure the rules out so I wouldn't even come close to breaking them, meanwhile I expect the rules being applied to everybody not encouraging admins apply them selectively.

User avatar
subject217
Github User
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Arianya

Postby subject217 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 pm #463085

if you understand what immersion is and are making an effort to maintain it, it's pretty obvious how to avoid ooc in ic.
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

User avatar
Istoprocent1
 
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: Arianya

Postby Istoprocent1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:08 pm #463086

subject217 wrote:if you understand what immersion is and are making an effort to maintain it, it's pretty obvious how to avoid ooc in ic.


I fully understand what immersion is and am able to immerse myself. The OOC in IC rule needs to be clarified, because somebody could say that using numerals in chat is breaking their immersion or not having perfect grammar or semantics can break theirs. If admins are just punishing players for vague rules or even worse selectively apply these rules, then it becomes a problem.

User avatar
subject217
Github User
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Arianya

Postby subject217 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:11 pm #463087

funny how nobody has this problem except for you, huh?

also this is completely off topic and not feedback for arianya so
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

User avatar
Istoprocent1
 
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: Arianya

Postby Istoprocent1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:17 pm #463092

subject217 wrote:funny how nobody has this problem except for you, huh?

also this is completely off topic and not feedback for arianya so


Thats the off topic you brought up yourself. People dont have a problem, because reasonable admins are not enforcing every single nuance of OOC in IC. I had a negative experience and now am helping out admins for free, because I respect the rules and I do want to see them being applied equally.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Arianya

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:16 am #463139

Holy fuck how many threads have to be ruined by this. Put him on post approval already.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Arianya

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:57 am #463173

Can I point out to everyone who says our rules are too long.

People like istoprocent are the reason why.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Arianya

Postby Arianya » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:05 am #463208

Istoprocent1 wrote:Negative. Biased rulings in favor of an admin. Assimilation (gamemode) and Hivemind Hosts (antags) may be OOC in IC, but not hiveminds.


The issue in that appeal was never the specific word, but the way the sentence was worded. Several people spent a substantial amount of time in that thread trying to explain it to you, and I doubt I can do better so at this point you're just going to have to take it on the chin that the way you worded those statements is bad.

Regardless, complaining in my feedback about the policy is a waste of everyone's time. If you understand why you got noted but think the policy should be different then its a policy discussion. Spending your time taking potshots at admins or making facetious ahelps isn't helping you, other players or the administration.

Nilons wrote:this parts correct


I appreciate you dislike having posts deleted over peanut policy in FNR, and I did try to explain to you the distinction between your post and others, but at this point you're just salting over it without even adding anything of substance to the conversation.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg

User avatar
Higashikata Josuke
 
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 4:51 pm
Byond Username: Higashikata Josuke

Re: Arianya

Postby Higashikata Josuke » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:10 am #463219

The personification of plain steamed white jasmine rice.

But for real, dude's a pretty alright admin. Doesn't seem too prone to favoritism or bursts of autistic outrage, and my interactions with her have been positive.

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Arianya

Postby Shadowflame909 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:11 am #463227

They can use very big words and sometimes I need to ask them to simplify things because I can barely comprehend them.

Pretty good at silencing any of my arguments with facts and logic.

Good leading material for this alone. If you can't complain then it isn't bad to follow the way of another.

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Arianya

Postby Nilons » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:29 pm #463247

Arianya wrote:
Nilons wrote:this parts correct


I appreciate you dislike having posts deleted over peanut policy in FNR, and I did try to explain to you the distinction between your post and others, but at this point you're just salting over it without even adding anything of substance to the conversation.

you can assume Im talking about you deleting my posts all you want but im not
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Arianya

Postby Arianya » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:50 pm #463254

Nilons wrote:
Arianya wrote:
Nilons wrote:this parts correct


I appreciate you dislike having posts deleted over peanut policy in FNR, and I did try to explain to you the distinction between your post and others, but at this point you're just salting over it without even adding anything of substance to the conversation.

you can assume Im talking about you deleting my posts all you want but im not


Assumptions are all I can make when you make a 3 word post with no context or actual feedback.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Arianya

Postby Nilons » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:55 pm #463256

Arianya wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Arianya wrote:
Nilons wrote:this parts correct


I appreciate you dislike having posts deleted over peanut policy in FNR, and I did try to explain to you the distinction between your post and others, but at this point you're just salting over it without even adding anything of substance to the conversation.

you can assume Im talking about you deleting my posts all you want but im not


Assumptions are all I can make when you make a 3 word post with no context or actual feedback.

You are biased in favour of admins in pretty much every ruling you make, you've even gone so far as to overturn an admin lifting a ban purely because you didn't like the appeal. It makes it very frustrating to be a player when you know that there will be no recourse if an admin does anything wrong because youll always side with them regardless of what is on the rules page or expected of them

You've upheld admin's bans that are specifically allowed by the rules as well, you can get banned on the server right now for something that the rules specifically say that you can do with a good chance of it being upheld because of you. You've admitted in your resolution of complaints that they're 100% true but since the admin said he felt bad there wont be action. Only for that admin to have an ungodly amount of also not upheld complaints a little later.

Im not posting out of salt at some deleted posts I just wish you'd be a better headmin

edit: im not talking about iso hes retarded this is separate
Last edited by Nilons on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

Next

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users