[No Longer Admin] Unit2E

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Unit2E

Post by MrStonedOne » #484245

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Unit2E

Post by MortoSasye » #484255

Really fast replying to ahelps from what i have seen, keep the goodwork!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Post by Vile Beggar » #484266

god i love em but they keep terrifying me so i don't know what to say
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #485819

They did a good job of helping explain various atmos things to me even before they became an admin. I can't speak about their explicit admin conduct yet but they're a friendly and helpful person.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #485917

atmosian masterrace, literally one of the best admins purely b/c of that
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #486504

Based atmospherics main who has done some good work around Terry and the like recently. Even during candidacy you were always keen to help and friendly to work with, good luck with your trial and have fun! I expect you'll do great.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #495967

<retracted>
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #495974

The AI announced so if people ignore, its hats off. Not particularly valid feedback as its tradition to play the song and circumstances of the blob matter. If its loud in anyway, I don't see a problem with it, not to mention that often times if a blob is ignored, it bulldozes the crew. The song is simply a call to action ;)
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #501082

Retracting my previous statement. I don't feel it was fair and I don't feel I understood the way the servers are now run.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
SpookiBoogie
Byond Username: SpookiBoogi

Post by SpookiBoogie » #538008

Hosted an event on lowpop Manuel with a fun little chaplain RP gimmick that didnt end with everyone as ghosts and spawned a janitorial ert to let the one person who died back in the round. It was a nice way to breathe some extra life into a round and handled very well!
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #544888

Allowed a cool man-spider gimmick TC trade, helped me twice when I encountered a bug that broke it
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #548345

Outstanding to work with, they're really fun while keeping the tickets handled. Definitely a fellow admin that makes me wanna stay on the server!
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #561695

Super friendly and helpful when handling a case. Very glad to have this kind of admin around.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #591676

Unit2E has retired, Ill miss the admin who helped teach me abunch of shit as a player :c
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032