Vekter

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
Ivuchnu
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

Re: Vekter

Post by Ivuchnu » #558093

Bottom post of the previous page:

Quick to mute OOC, run bad events on bad map and note those who get salty. Not a goodmin.
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp
Not happy with game, not happy with code.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #558094

That wasn't my event. I don't remember who ran it, but it wasn't me. All I did was spawn a glockroach that died in like 15 seconds and participate in the JRT.

What DID happen was you ordered the AI to call the shuttle at 20 and specified IN CHARACTER that you were doing so because you hated Donut.

If you don't like the rules on Manuel, play elsewhere.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Ivuchnu

Post by Ivuchnu » #558098

It really takes just "AI don't" to prevent shuttle call. However that raises the question - is this forbidden to hate on station design IC? Combination of things including my own laggy connection did make me extra salty, that plus rat event during 135501 plus donut made me ask for shuttle. Sorry about that.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #558099

I would argue that it's not on non-MRP servers, but doing so on Manuel would need to make sense IC. Just like you wouldn't refer to admins, rounds, or antags with those terms. Calling the shuttle because you personally don't like the station is frowned upon on all the servers, though. Also I appreciate your apology, no hard feelings. SS13 kinda makes people mad, it happens. I'm trying to have a thicker skin to stuff lately.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Ivuchnu

Post by Ivuchnu » #558102

How much notes are handed out per round of Donut? I was not the only one player with dislike for Donutstation demonstrated IC over common. I actually asked AI to call shuttle once rat-related problems started to spring up. But yes, this was influenced by my saltyness from everything else including Donut.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #558132

noting for everything is kinda dumb, learn to warn over ahelp or just drop things once they're resolved ingame (for the above example, things can be dropped after centcomm-recalling the shuttle)
you do NOT need to note every player-admin interaction
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
SumFaggotPlayTester
Byond Username: SumFagPlayTester

Post by SumFaggotPlayTester » #560925

Raising the faggot meatball score to 7.85 :faggot: / 10 :faggot: Finally, some good fuggin food edition.

They are reasonable, hesitant, and willing to talk thing through. Make them a full admeme now. I might disagree with their takes on nigger & what not but they've shown an ability to be a very reasonable admin despite everything; along with their ability to figure out a situation. We're all human, and as such not perfect, but thats what counts when you are looking to be reasonable & figure out a situation despite how chaotic this game can be. I think they've shown a good ability to "walk in another's shoes" pretty well on on the mAnUeL rounds. I can not commint on their actions on other serbs as I've yet to play test them.
PKPenguin321 wrote:i escaped the cuck shed once before and then another time via anal vore and ill do it again
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #560933

Thanks.

I guess.
Spoiler:

SumFaggotPlayTester
Byond Username: SumFagPlayTester

Post by SumFaggotPlayTester » #560935

Its because its not a Swedish meatball isn't it? American meatballs are just as good Vek.
PKPenguin321 wrote:i escaped the cuck shed once before and then another time via anal vore and ill do it again
Mrhugo13
Byond Username: VonDiech

Post by Mrhugo13 » #562148

Is good, 'nuff said.

Could improve by becoming cyborg/robot for 24/7 activity over all servers.
n00bllna
Byond Username: N00bllna

Post by n00bllna » #563085

5/6 would beg again
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #563086

It takes like three seconds to put you in a goldgrub and it shuts you up for the round, win freakin' win
Spoiler:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #566657

I actually was giving good feedback for hamboy because I always see him server hopping to crunch all the issues but then that immediately think of Vekter so also kudos for vekter to always be there to handle tickets (+ manuel stuff, very cool)
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #570754

Answers supportmin a ton, does alot of work. Happy to see it.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #570843

Expedient Swift and responsible.

Plus I think their name is cool.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #570941

Vekter sets a high bar for all of us. The lad just genuinely gets it.
jackrip
Byond Username: Jackrip

Post by jackrip » #572368

Vekter is really the lowest standard of admin.

Every time they get on Bagil I have to change my playstyle so I don't get boinked over complete bullshit. They have banned and noted me for terrible reasons, I have gotten a few appealed. They never look at logs and are extremely quick to ban without evidence. They mute ooc for fickle reasons. Every interaction I've had with them has been frustrating and has always felt like vekter does not belong here.

Please don't keep this admin around
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #572394

He upset jackrip? Based
trexter555
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #572396

funny youtube man not like admin so me not like admin
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #572471

jackrip wrote:Every time they get on Bagil I have to change my playstyle so I don't get boinked over complete bullshit.
If you have to modify your playstyle based on whether or not admins are on, I think that means you're breaking the rules.

Also the only interactions I've had with you are banning you for fake IC in OOC and I gave you a day for tiding into science and killing people when they tried to remove you, so. Yeah. I don't know where this is coming from unless you're genuinely still upset that I gave you 20 minutes for saying you killed people in OOC because you genuinely expected that you wouldn't win a stupid prize by playing a stupid game, in which case, I don't know what to tell ya. Hell of a grudge.
Spoiler:

Ivuchnu

Post by Ivuchnu » #574923

Still don't like em.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #574925

Fair admeme, handles tickets quickly and cleanly, fastest supportmin there is, watches over late night Manuel - and all this while still being fun and not a banbot. Basedmin, wow.
Also they're objectively correct about epic gamer words.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #574926

Ivuchnu wrote:Still don't like em.
Ok.
Sylphet wrote:Fair admeme, handles tickets quickly and cleanly, fastest supportmin there is, watches over late night Manuel - and all this while still being fun and not a banbot. Basedmin, wow.
Also they're objectively correct about epic gamer words.
:oops:
Spoiler:

Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #574946

We should rename supportmin to just @vekter
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #577664

This thread sucks.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #577666

This thread fucking sucks.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #577668

iksyp wrote:This thread sucks.
"Ignore this poster he has brain damage"
Spoiler:

Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #577669

i like vekter
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #577708

Sometimes takes things a bit seriously for my taste, but overall a solid, helpful admin. Good job.
pfp by AspEv
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #582380

This thread sucks
Spoiler:

pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #582396

You suck, I'm unsatisfied with this banbot product, I wish I kept the receipt because I want my money back!
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #582412

pugie wrote:You suck, I'm unsatisfied with this banbot product, I wish I kept the receipt because I want my money back!
No refunds or store credit.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584235

Despite being a stubborn nerd at times genuinely takes feedback and the well-being of the playerbase onboard,handles tickets genuinely and fairly.
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #589942

S P E E D. Vekter is the fastest admin I've seen. Great understanding of the game. Gave me a cookie when I did my first ever toxins maxpoints. They don't take any bullshit and are very fair in handling tickets.

Great taste in profile pictures too.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #614189

muted me in OCC after i asked him to play the long garfield youtube numerous times.

asked me to link it, then said no im not playing that

when asked again muted me after zero warnings

you are a legit baby.
stay on manuel, thanks.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #614190

You asked me like ten times after I told you I wasn't doing it and made it very clear you were bothering me. You'll be unmuted next round, if it doesn't feel free to ping one of us and we'll unmute you.

My suggestion would be to stop repeating yourself ad nauseum in the future as it's not humorous in the least.
Spoiler:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #614209

yea fuck you vekter for not playing a really long audio after i asked over and over again until you responded like a child
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #614211

Vekter is like the good timeline version of saegrimr or brotemis

the best version of the banbot we could ever ask for, does 95% of the work of adminbus, is a flawless chad, shitters hate him, women want to be him, men quake in his presence

absolutely based
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #614214

>made it very clear you were bothering me.

except you didn't

every time you show your face on sybil or bagil you manage to annoy someone or do something dumb
you blatantly abuse your admin powers of muting occ for people or as a whole because "muh feelings" grow up
stay on manuel with the rest of the banbot chads

thanks
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #614224

Fuck you vekter for stopping free speech
Muting ooc is against the constitution
Literally go off the internet if words can hurt your feelings
You are taking my free speech away
Literally 1984
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #614269

Timonk wrote:Fuck you vekter for stopping free speech
Muting ooc is against the constitution
Literally go off the internet if words can hurt your feelings
You are taking my free speech away
Literally 1984
You don't have freedom of speech in a Walmart either. They can tell you to shut up or get out

Nationalising ss13 is the only solution
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #614272

Kendrickorium wrote:>made it very clear you were bothering me.

except you didn't

every time you show your face on sybil or bagil you manage to annoy someone or do something dumb
you blatantly abuse your admin powers of muting occ for people or as a whole because "muh feelings" grow up
stay on manuel with the rest of the banbot chads

thanks
how socially inept do you have to be to not realize asking someone for something 10+ times and not getting a reply might be an indicator you're being annoying?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #614302

You fool Walmart can't take my voice away as long as I shout loud enough
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #614304

Can you guys maybe do this in a thread I don't get notified on replies for please
Spoiler:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #614305

Consider asking a forum jannie to move the posts to a separate thread.
trexter555
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #648055

bwoinked me 10 seconds after I built a disposals loop and said "rule 1 you cant do that". i built it for two specific people, and if anyone else got in it, i let them out instantly (which i did) while completely overlooking two other assistants doing the same rule 1 breaking behavior of putting people in something you can't escape from (welded locker with hauler gloves) honestly i get why loops are a rule 1 thing if you're building them in the hallways and pushing people into them but goddamn maybe watch for a minute and see what happens instead of instantly going to bwoink?
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #648056

trexter555 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:31 pm bwoinked me 10 seconds after I built a disposals loop and said "rule 1 you cant do that". i built it for two specific people, and if anyone else got in it, i let them out instantly (which i did) while completely overlooking two other assistants doing the same rule 1 breaking behavior of putting people in something you can't escape from (welded locker with hauler gloves) honestly i get why loops are a rule 1 thing if you're building them in the hallways and pushing people into them but goddamn maybe watch for a minute and see what happens instead of instantly going to bwoink?
I stand by this, it takes you three seconds to explain what you're doing. Heaven forbid you have to hear the scary admin noise.
Spoiler:

blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #658396

Always the admin to server hop and deal with stuff when no other admins are on, God bless you.
Weston Echard on Sybil
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #658398

blackdav123 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:01 pm Always the admin to server hop and deal with stuff when no other admins are on, God bless you.
TRUE
helplesscrane
Byond Username: Helplesscrane

Post by helplesscrane » #658423

straight L admin
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #658424

helplesscrane wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:40 am straight L admin
You're banned, you don't have rights.
Spoiler: