Vekter

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Re: Vekter

Post by rdght91 » #110467

Bottom post of the previous page:

ForsakenMe wrote:
Vekter wrote:Context: Forsaken was ban requested for being a minor shitter, we had a small discussion, and he claims someone hacked his computer to join on his old character name and tell borgs to suicide.

He was banned for failing to keep his account or computer safe.
No, i said that i THINK that happened, because i never played as Pietro Burns again... only as Noir Tueur/Bigby Wolf.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #110768

rdght91 wrote:
ForsakenMe wrote:
Vekter wrote:Context: Forsaken was ban requested for being a minor shitter, we had a small discussion, and he claims someone hacked his computer to join on his old character name and tell borgs to suicide.

He was banned for failing to keep his account or computer safe.
No, i said that i THINK that happened, because i never played as Pietro Burns again... only as Noir Tueur/Bigby Wolf.
Is that spiderman at the bottom of that gif?

Vekter's a cool admin, yo. Does cool admin stuff and reks bad dudes.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #114810

his current forum avatar is super funny
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [No longer admin] Vekter

Post by imblyings » #330966

Vekter was re-added as a trial admin.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #330996

funnyass avatar, friendly admin.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #330997

Ayyy thanks, good to be back.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #331072

Sets wide sweeping precedents like "Don't kill anyone as captain unless theyre killing you or are a murderer, its not hard"

Not a goodmin
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #331092

While you didn't change my icon_state to sec-tread as I had initially hoped for, you actually did change it (to engi-tread), through that alone you have displayed expertise, skill and contributed more to the game than Kevinz ever will, as such you have earned a positive reply on your feedback thread from yours truly. God bless your soul Vekter.

Keep the servers safe from evil griffers
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #331392

Judging by the two recent cases, the ban appeal and admin complaint, he needs time to adjust to modern /tg/station's rules/policies, but otherwise seems to be a good admin and person in general, having seen him in OOC a few times.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #335508

Boinked me for cremating someone who admitted to being a monkey with an armblade I encountered earlier who hit me with said armblade. In a round with several confirmed lings.

His whole reasoning was PEOPLE DON'T ADMIT TO CRIMES.

Admin PM from-Vekter: And you're certain it wasn't a foam armblade?
PM to-Admins: The monkey (573) has hit Research Division Access with the arm blade!

Admin PM from-Vekter: It really seems more like a case of poor decision making, I suppose. He wouldn't tell you he was that monkey if he was a ling. I figure there's better ways to handle the matter until you're certain he's a changeling, especially since killing him doesn't really *do* anything if he is one.

It's almost as if SS13 is a game of paranoia or something.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #335510

I'll be honest, Vekter seems like someone who has absolutely no idea what our current rules and policies are.
Last edited by Slignerd on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #335512

This is why I usually tell people who come back after a long absence to play the game for a month or so as a player to get in touch again and see if they actually enjoy the game still instead of letting them jump straight back into adminning.

Vekter has been asking lots of questions in adminbus to try and get caught up but it's been a really long time.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #335516

Look, I was trying to handle the situation as neutrally as I could. I didn't have all of the facts. If someone PMs me about a situation and just says "sec officer killed me" and gives me very little details, I'm going to ask you questions. I told you that because I figured, eh, maybe there's some other way to handle it, especially when the guy outright tells you he was a monkey earlier and claims to not be a changeling. Yeah, he probably was, and you were justified in what you did, which is why I didn't note you or ban you for it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #335529

Perhaps you should work on the wording then, it seemed to heavily imply I was in the wrong.

>poor decision making, I suppose.
Cremating someone who had an armblade, was monkey and hit me with the armblade is poor decision making while we're dealing with multiple lings and a dice of fate wizard blowing shit up. ok.jpg

>He wouldn't tell you he was that monkey if he was a ling.
This to me seemed like he misspoke in the moment while justifying another thing he did.

>I figure there's better ways to handle the matter until you're certain he's a changeling, especially since killing him doesn't really *do* anything if he is one.
I was 100% certain he was a ling due to aforementioned armblade/monkey. Generally with lings you only have a limited time to gib/cremate before they use their ling powers to escape. Especially since I had no other officers near me and there was a wizard who was intent on killing all of security.

If you banned or noted me this would've been an appeal and an admin complaint instead of feedback.

To be honest, it feels like you're not accustomed to how things are currently. I can completely understand that, I left for a year and came back too. Almost everything changed. Honestly, wouldn't it be better to not be an admin temporarily till you're more accustomed to the current zeitgeist? You're not a bad admin but you're gonna leave a bad taste in people's mouth if you act on things that might've been action/verbal reprimand worthy in the past.

If I was alone in this feeling I wouldn't be so to the point about this but multiple people brought this up. Not only here but also on other places like the discord.

This feedback is old now. Please disregard.
Last edited by Dax Dupont on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gouty
Byond Username: Gouty

Post by Gouty » #335536

From what I've seen Vekter is a gud boy. Quick to answer questions and thorough.

With regards to the above concern, I know the bwoink noise can be scary, and perhaps you thought you were being singled out. At the time (I was on too) I think they were going for a more conversational tone, not an accusatory one.

Also I'm pretty sure their first message to you started "you're not in trouble"
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #335990

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:Perhaps you should work on the wording then, it seemed to heavily imply I was in the wrong.

>poor decision making, I suppose.
Cremating someone who had an armblade, was monkey and hit me with the armblade is poor decision making while we're dealing with multiple lings and a dice of fate wizard blowing shit up. ok.jpg

>He wouldn't tell you he was that monkey if he was a ling.
This to me seemed like he misspoke in the moment while justifying another thing he did.

>I figure there's better ways to handle the matter until you're certain he's a changeling, especially since killing him doesn't really *do* anything if he is one.
I was 100% certain he was a ling due to aforementioned armblade/monkey. Generally with lings you only have a limited time to gib/cremate before they use their ling powers to escape. Especially since I had no other officers near me and there was a wizard who was intent on killing all of security.

If you banned or noted me this would've been an appeal and an admin complaint instead of feedback.

To be honest, it feels like you're not accustomed to how things are currently. I can completely understand that, I left for a year and came back too. Almost everything changed. Honestly, wouldn't it be better to not be an admin temporarily till you're more accustomed to the current zeitgeist? You're not a bad admin but you're gonna leave a bad taste in people's mouth if you act on things that might've been action/verbal reprimand worthy in the past.

If I was alone in this feeling I wouldn't be so to the point about this but multiple people brought this up. Not only here but also on other places like the discord.
Back then you could still kill antags or people who acted like antags for just being an antag, and monkeys were generally valid af. This was just a weird conversation he had with you.

He really shouldn't have been back on the text until he gets both an understanding of current features and a sense of how admins should approach situations, especially given that this seems to be a reoccurring theme.

However, since it didn't happen this way, I hope he can shake off the dust soon because he's a nice guy and was a good admin.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #335997

I hope so too, vekter seems like a nice and capable guy but something just feels off with the way somethings are handled currently.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #336079

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote: he's a nice guy and was a good admin.
You shouldn't lie to the playerbase, they're supposed to trust the admins.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #343410

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:I hope so too, vekter seems like a nice and capable guy but something just feels off with the way somethings are handled currently.
I got a big problem with the way people handle being bwoinked. I hate asking someone something and they come back overly defensive about the situation and it ends up turning into a pissing match.

For what it's worth, I'm working on it.
Spoiler:

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #344169

Vekter wrote: I got a big problem with the way people handle being bwoinked. I hate asking someone something and they come back overly defensive about the situation and it ends up turning into a pissing match.

For what it's worth, I'm working on it.
Eh being defensive is a natural response. You gotta remember you're effectively judge, jury and executioner. People worry about getting the short end of the stick.

For what it's worth, I have no more bad feedback regarding Vekter. Everything seems fine now.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #344220

Would you expect them to be defensive about a bwoink like this? :roll:
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #344251

went inactive with me in their sig

came back and immediately removed it

heavily conflicted on goodmin or no
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #344344

John_Oxford wrote:went inactive with me in their sig

came back and immediately removed it

heavily conflicted on goodmin or no
I don't remember what quote I had from you
oranges wrote:Would you expect them to be defensive about a bwoink like this? :roll:
It's been three years. I even apologized to them.
Spoiler:

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #344354

i mean you weren't wrong
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #344359

DemonFiren wrote:i mean you weren't wrong
I shouldn't have said it. That's all that matters.
Spoiler:

Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #344361

g o o d b o i
o o
o i
d
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #350452

Get well soon
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [No Longer an Admin]Vekter

Post by Hulkamania » #535666

Vekter has returned, and this thread is reopened.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #535795

Warn the media.
Spoiler:

actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #536043

who is this
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #536054

Who woke up this boomer. Met him on Manuel and he was a machine being awesome and answering tickets. Goodmin can have a little salami.
Shirbu
Byond Username: Shirbu

Post by Shirbu » #536416

Handled a backlog of like 10 tickets in under 3 minutes at the end of a ling - traitor - blob round with no admins on (that weren't antagonists), on manuel, professionally and patiently, as I contemplated my navel.

Promote.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #537621

In the past term we had troubles with their adminning and (at least from a non admin perspective now) I think those issues have passed, they're doing great work for manuel
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Post by Kryson » #547704

Vekter is a big proponent of language policing and believes slurs, even if used IC and not directed at anyone, causes actual harm.

Has stated he would rather be deadminned than stop using using his admin power to force the multicultural player base to respect whats amounts to American cultural taboos.

Bad admin.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #547709

Kryson wrote:Vekter is a big proponent of language policing and believes slurs, even if used IC and not directed at anyone, causes actual harm.

Has stated he would rather be deadminned than stop using using his admin power to force the multicultural player base to respect whats amounts to American cultural taboos.

Bad admin.
Please take a look at rule 1.

Good on Vekter part to enforce it: and I say this as a costarican.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Post by Kryson » #547717

MortoSasye wrote:
Kryson wrote:Vekter is a big proponent of language policing and believes slurs, even if used IC and not directed at anyone, causes actual harm.

Bad admin.

That is a fringe and untenable interpretation of rule 1 and seriously calls into question your judgement as an admin.

Do you malign Leonardo DiCaprio for being racist in character in "Django Unchained"?

IC slurs are generally neither OOC harassment or a way to seriously negatively impact someone else round.

A Japanese player might find the depiction of an atomic bomb grossly offensive, would it be fair to ban someone for bringing such a device onto the station?

What if i called someone a polack, a word which is considered a slur in America but is used as a value neutral term for a Polish person in the rest of the world?

That is a can of worms best left unopened.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #547730

Kryson wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:

Bad admin.

That is a fringe and untenable interpretation of rule 1 and seriously calls into question your judgement as an admin.

Do you malign Leonardo DiCaprio for being racist in character in "Django Unchained"?

IC slurs are generally neither OOC harassment or a way to seriously negatively impact someone else round.

A Japanese player might find the depiction of an atomic bomb grossly offensive, would it be fair to ban someone for bringing such a device onto the station?

What if i called someone a polack, a word which is considered a slur in America but is used as a value neutral term for a Polish person in the rest of the world?

That is a can of worms best left unopened.
Portraying racism in a movie is not the same as the casual """ironic""" racism that gets thrown around sometimes.

Good on Vekter for not letting it fly, speaking as a nonamerican.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #547824

based admin, keep fightin the good fight
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #547886

Seems to be willing to ignore the rules as written and headmin precedent in order to enforce his own personal agenda, and will gladly admit to doing so.

Can't wait to see him pass his trial.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removes intrusive mod note
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #548048

First boink when dealing with Vekter was when he told me to "stop referring to admins as gods IC"

The two or so times I've ahelped I've had my ahelp very QUICKLY turned around by a very accusatory Vekter, going so far as to straight up ban me after listening to the lies of the people being boinked, never checking logs to see if what I said was true, etc etc. After accepting the ban appeal, STILL told me to watch myself and whatnot.

I believe Vekters heart is in the right place, but he probably belongs on a server like Yogstation where he can boink and accuse people of not roleplaying correctly according to him to his hearts content, or mute OCC because he's about to get whaled on for having a meltdown over someone using the n word.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #548106

Talking about contacting administration IC and not talking about using the Centcomm Request contact method as a form of entirely in-character contact with command is a shitty thing to do in general. While it is better to use abstractions like that, don't do it in the first place. It is such a horrible and unnecessary habit.

It would be better to just tell you to knock off talking about contacting us in any abstraction UNLESS you are a part of an admin event where us conversing with you is expected.

Or your the chaplain. Because you have a dedicated button for that.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #548110

I did actually apologize and acknowledge that I handled Kendrick's situation in a poor manner, for the record. I feel like they wouldn't be posting this had it not been for the recent drama.
Spoiler:

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #549920

he banned me twice because i was sperging out, he badmin. on serious notes one other noteworthy experience is that he got mad when somebody named the central primary hallway on donut BAD WORD cattle ranch and then muted ooc a good few times because everybody said shit relating to it
edit moment because im dented: i forgot to mention he said in ooc: "whoever named central primary hallway BAD WORD cattle ranch, do not do"
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #549924

"I did something stupid and got banned for it? Fuck this nigger and put him 9n the nigger cattle ranch"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #551653

event hall round id: 133205
I will now list some of the possible ways to ignore deadchat suggestions when you are in the middle of a complete chaos round where wizards, deathsquaddies, and fellow crewmembers are killing each other while respawning was apparently enabled temporarily
1. Purposely ignore deadchat. It isn't hard. There may even be a way to not hear deadchat at all.
2. If someone in deadchat is just too annoying (somehow), warn him to stop and then mute him if he persists. A ban is unnecessary if mutes exist in this scenario.
3. If someone muted because of spam starts to spam ahelps, mute his ahelps or punish him.
999. "alright if you make another suggestion then im gonna ban you" :thelaw:
What the fuck did you expect to happen in a complete chaos round? Of course people are going to fucking suggest things for you to do even if they're completely dumb. That doesn't mean they're evil or some shit.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #551658

That was like the tenth time they'd posted that and, truth be told, I did not intend to ban them if they kept it up. Maybe mute them from deadchat, but certainly not ban them. I'll concede that I shouldn't have said what I did, but things were getting heated.
Spoiler:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #553558

Seems receptive to criticism.

+1
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Shirbu
Byond Username: Shirbu

Post by Shirbu » #554512

Continues to be careful, efficient, and responsible when responding to ahelps, and monitoring behavior in general.

Gets to tickets quicker than anyone I have ever seen, with impressive enthusiasm and self awareness.
SumFaggotPlayTester
Byond Username: SumFagPlayTester

Post by SumFaggotPlayTester » #554924

Moving my post over here. Gets a free 0.1+ in the rating due to moving complications.

I see them a bit on low pop manual during true no lifer hours; peek SumFag play times. For the most part disagree with their hot takes on nigger & faggot but in the time I've been around them I've seen them not really go after it. Bretty gud at dealing with spam faggotry though (If I remember right from a round a few days ago with some aspie spamming station to station coms.). Overall seems to be chill & does a good bit of keeping the peace. Also do more funny events on manual faggot; needs more mid round chaos at peek low pop which you are good at doing like Rad is. You seem to make some funny ones when you do which is appreciated.

Admeme rating 6.5 :faggot: / 10 :faggot:

Edits
beno1: Following https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26336 having to downgrade the 7.3 :faggot: / 10 :faggot: to a 5.3 :faggot: / 10 :faggot:
Much disappointment.
beno2: Following https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 23&t=26349 upgrading the 5.3 :faggot: / 10 :faggot: to a 6.4 :faggot: / 10 :faggot:
Smackin aspies down like its no tomorrow is a gud thing : - DDDDD
beno3: Following moving from trialadmeme thread gets a free 0.1+ to the :faggot: rating.
PKPenguin321 wrote:i escaped the cuck shed once before and then another time via anal vore and ill do it again
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #555237

Wow you don't look like someone loving RPG games at all
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Ivuchnu
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

Post by Ivuchnu » #558093

Quick to mute OOC, run bad events on bad map and note those who get salty. Not a goodmin.
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp
Not happy with game, not happy with code.