[No longer an Admin]Sawrge

Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Sawrge

Post by Qbopper » #255890

Bottom post of the previous page:

his admin feedback shenanigans got my hopes up someone actually came to post something relevant in my thread

-1 bad admin tbh smh fam
Limey wrote:its too late.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #255924

This my alt
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #255948

captain sawrge wrote:
Oldman Robustin wrote: 3) This has nothing to do with my conduct as an admin.
sounds like someone i know
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #255953

This is my alt account
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #255954

Anonmare wrote:This is my alt account
Nu
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #265688

I had a pretty negative interaction with sawrge yesterday that didn't really give me an impression of professionalism or that he cared about investigating anything or even doing his job for that matter. I was head of security during a traitor round and the armory got spaced approximately five minutes in, along with all my staff dying. (don't ask me how.)

About half an hour later, after attempting to call the shuttle several times, with everyone in the crew's agreement, and which sawrge admin recalled, some atmos tech told me he picked up some guns from the spaced armory in space. I asked for him back and he said sure, so I met him in the brig and he dropped them off. I called out on the security channel, asking if anyone wanted any guns. Obviously this was intended for officers, but an assistant came down.

While the officers were picking over the weapons, he grabbed one and ran. We got in a short firefight which ended in me killing him with the help of the atmos tech. A few minutes later, after sawrge finally stopped admin recalling the shuttle and let us leave, which, by the way, is pretty dumb. He bwoinked me saying something along the lines of "It's really shitty to bait someone into the brig with weapons and kill them for taking one."

This is unprofessional because a, he didn't even ask to hear my side of the story. And b, he just said how shitty it was and didn't bother to respond after I gave him a brief explanation of how saying something on the SECURITY channel should not be heard by ASSISTANTS. Anyways, it gives him an unprofessional appearance as an admin and it's something I think you can work on, sawrge.

I just realized I got a fucking note for this. This note is blatantly incorrect, and I'm about to make an appeal for it.

2017-03-09 23:04:32 | Bagil | sawrge
Baited an assistant into the brig with promise of guns and then killed him for trying to take a gun when offered.

third edit: So this makes sawrge look even worse than I thought. Not only does he not investigate an issue, but he also gives a completely incorrect note when he's done not investigating.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno
Byond Username: RussellTalbott

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #265725

he's pretty good, plays on sybil a little TOO much for my liking (possibly metagaming w/ Basilman as an alter ego/ cloud-demon)

loves to be come and fiddle the server with his gentle babytongue ways. can play that so smooth you would swear your ass just went to star road after you get sucked all the way to heaven.

people love him, love his shit, listen to him for a year and a half straight. he did this bit where he would talk in old comanchee speak it was pretty cool it lasted like 5 minutes in the beginning of a round (played as a midi). then he got herpes and everyone saw it and it became a funnier joke he was a made up character with STD's and the became harder to hide, so he got it bad. so i think he should quit hes going to go be on the celebrity apprentice this season so we'll see what he's up to now, i heard he has a construction company or something

also this was kind of weird

Admin PM from-sawrge: if more loosey goosey gay guys were roped up and thrown in prison the wardens could increase output of prison made goods fivefold. Having sex all the time with rollerblade Dave could ensure that more and more thginks could be manufactured. when workers get laide more and more they work harder. if you could control the amount of said nookie then man you sure could make some dang nice license plates for profit!
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #267119

captain sawrge wrote:Image

He did this because I pointed out what I thought was wrong with Kor's proposals for a complete game overhaul. Personally I think that it's fucking hilarious that he would rather string together a bunch of gifs of him melting down than engage in discussion, but it is a pretty childish way for an admin to respond to having their ideas criticized.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #267127

Your feedback has been taken into consideration.
Last edited by captain sawrge on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #267129

You really took this to admin feedback
You are a specimen
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #267142

here is a fun fact

Outside of FNR admins are beholden to literally no posting etiquette rules whatsoever, and you leaving him negative feedback about such is pretty hilarious
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #267597

Wyzack wrote:here is a fun fact

Outside of FNR admins are beholden to literally no posting etiquette rules whatsoever, and you leaving him negative feedback about such is pretty hilarious
Admins are still beholden to global forum rules as per

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=336
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #267599

which of the global forum rules would you consider him to have broken, or were you just pointing it out
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #267600

oranges wrote:which of the global forum rules would you consider him to have broken, or were you just pointing it out
Just pointing it out. Wyzack is incorrect in stating that there is no posting etiquette for admins on the forums. That being said we are way too lax on enforcing them.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #267724

Wyzack wrote:here is a fun fact

Maintain professional conduct both in game and outside of the game. It is expected that you take the position seriously. This doesn't mean you can't talk casually to the playerbase, but remain professional on the forums, as well as on other Space Station 13 communities.
Freedom
darkpaladin109
Byond Username: Darkpaladin109

Post by darkpaladin109 » #268947

Turned a extended round into a traitorling round (aka most boring antags). If you're gonna override extended like that at least make it something like ragin mages or highlander tbh.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #269038

darkpaladin109 wrote:Turned a extended round into a traitorling round (aka most boring antags). If you're gonna override extended like that at least make it something like ragin mages or highlander tbh.
More importantly on this is that he did it with no communication with other admins on/he did it almost immediately

Not a cardinal sin but me and pkp were a bit annoyed

My own post:

I've had some issues with sawrge but his responses in his admin review thread have made me think he's a much better admin than I initally believed, and I think he did a better job defending himself than anyone else in his thread posting did

Obviously he's fucked up, but let's be real, we all have, and if we crucify the guy for those mistakes then we're gonna need a lot more nails for the rest of the admins
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #285236

dannnnnnnnnnnnnno wrote:he's pretty good, plays on sybil a little TOO much for my liking (possibly metagaming w/ Basilman as an alter ego/ cloud-demon)
what

itt: sawrge needs to be more open minded about investigations but otherwise not bad
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #287917

From what I've seen of him, appears to fully embrace metagang mentality and laugh off when someone points out how unpleasant that makes the game for everyone else. Probably also didn't actually even read the rules, given how valiantly he stands in defense of a behavior that breaks them.
Last edited by Slignerd on Wed May 03, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
danno

Post by danno » #287918

I can all but guarantee that you have never interacted with sawrge in any in game administrative capacity so I'm curious as to what spurred this post, Sligneris
Am I wrong
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #288009

Sligneris wrote:From what I've seen of him, appears to fully embrace metagang mentality and laugh off when someone points out how unpleasant that makes the game for everyone else. Probably also didn't actually even read the rules, given how valiantly he stands in defense of a behavior that breaks them.
In my personal opinion the game is insanely dull and boring without a group of pals to hang out with and get into trouble with. My favourite part of the game was always making new friends and hanging out with them, giving each other bullshit little backstories, messing with each other, and when shit really hit the fan, ganging up and fighting for our lives together. I made a lot of actual friends just by drifting through the "metagangs" and embracing that socializing often makes the game a lot more interesting.

I think SS13 is a social game and it's at its best when being social is encouraged. I don't think it's an unfair advantage, I think it's a simple fact of life that people who are likeable and make friends and go out of their way to try to be social, enjoyable players will receive better treatment and get people backing them up.

It extends beyond that, even. Infamous players will have sympathizers when they get in shit. Competent players will be sought out when shit hits the fan, either as a savior or a target. It's interesting to see all this play out in the setting. It's enjoyable to have someone that has your back or is willing to humor your dumb gimmicks or can sometimes just walk up and knock you over the head for laughs without fear of admins breathing down your neck.

I personally don't think your mentality is suited for the server, Sligneris. I think that the antisocial behavior you preach is a major factor in many player's decline in enjoyment of the game and the reason we lost so many older players. Your constant doomsaying about how we're turning into Bay or Paradise strikes me as incredibly ignorant and your entire playstyle/philosophy seems to make for an insanely dull game in my eyes.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #288019

I think the note you've given me is hypocritical and double standards. To you it's perfectly fine to treat someone better because they're your friend and you like them, but the minute someone treats them negatively you don't like that.

I think SS13 can be a very social game without a group of friends to help you. I think your mentality is the reason people despise groups of players that have sympathisers because it destroys the atmosphere and spirit of SS13, and skirts on the most important rule;

Do not metagame.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #288027

I often wonder if the game would improve if we let people do minor metagrudging and natural punishment for anti-social behavior happened.

It'd probably be too much of a mess though.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #288031

Kor wrote:I often wonder if the game would improve if we let people do minor metagrudging and natural punishment for anti-social behavior happened.

It'd probably be too much of a mess though.
This basically happens anyways as minor metagruding can not be proven
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #288306

literally never seen them adminning or online but they make funny meme posts on the forums
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #339137

kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #339165

come on we all joke in that discord :(
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #339166

pretty sure he's joking. at least bring logs for proof that he did it
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #339167

Your feedback has been noted and taken into account
Yakumo_Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #339169

I am retracting my feedback on the account I have no sense of humor and it was an exaggeration
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #339190

Sawrge is a meanie he hurt my feelies han be

I actually don't know what kind of admin he is, but he comes off as very blunt. I can respect that.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #341702

Will say it like it is and will stand up for players.
naltronix
Byond Username: Naltronix

Post by naltronix » #342075

he is a homestuck, like me
10/10 player
?/10 admin
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
Yakumo_Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #342846

Sawrge got a touhou avatar he now has my respect
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #364043

Aside from a minor lapse in judgement during a single round not too long ago he's a really good admin, he generally has the interests of players in mind and doesn't just mindlessly defend other admins.

I am sure some people will try to get rid of him in the long run because he's very vocal in defending players and reasonable thought.
danno

Post by danno » #364600

Time to be rid of him. It's ridiculous to allow shitstains like this to throw round-ruining tantrums just because people are tired of having stupid furry fetish shit in the game.
Furries like Sawrge shouldn't be allowed to admin. What's stopping him from doing this again next time?

I'll tell you something. Sawrge was once one of my closest friends. We played cool video games together regularly. But that came to an end because he's prone to this kind of behaviour.
When we played DotA and he doesn't get mid, he picks supports and feeds relentlessly, right clicking the enemy jungle and turning his monitor off.
When we played CS:GO together, he would just teamkill at the start of every round giggling and repeating "Domed that N****r charlie".
When we played minecraft together, he burned down my house and took my diamonds when I was AFK eating din din.
When I showed him my cool AC:CF town and he got jealous, he chopped down all my trees.

He should be permabanned and blacklisted for his absurd outburst. Otherwise, you're just inviting him to do it again.
Don't let shitty furry admins get away with admin abuse.
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #364625

Are you shitposting?

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #364634

danno wrote: When we played minecraft together, he burned down my house and took my diamonds when I was AFK eating din din.
thats fucked up man. my deepest condolences.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #364635

I can personally vouch for the Dota 2 experience.
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #364660

on the off chance this isn't a meme, I don't agree with mass meteoring the server but I also don't see how someone's behavior in unrelated video games is relevant
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #364667

Massive gameruiner. King of antigamers.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #364670

bandit wrote:on the off chance this isn't a meme, I don't agree with mass meteoring the server but I also don't see how someone's behavior in unrelated video games is relevant
it's danno and it talks about minecraft + sawrge being a furry admin, the odds of it not being ironic are 0
Calibraptor
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Post by Calibraptor » #364706

Blatantly griffed a round with his admin powers and doesn't even deserve the job tbh
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #364734

Should get a harsher punishment then 17 days but not outright deadminning
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Karp

Post by Karp » #364773

The issue with that run of logic is that many admins have done the exact thing you're decrying as horrible and unforgivable. Nobody gave a shit. If sawrge just said "lol it's an event it's a meme round" about 3 or 4 people would actually give a shit and that's because they have personal grudges with sawrge and not the nature of what he did. I despise people mashing meteors/rods/other garbage as a "funny event" and I refuse to do it but if everyone was punished as sawrge was over half the admin team would be sitting on month+ long bans. The only reason anyone gives a shit is for stupid political reasons not related to actual conduct or behaviour or abuse of power. Ruining a 20 minute round on 100+pop when the server already dies by that mark either from the players or a coding bug is not a crime worthy of mob lynchings.

Basically, you're all massive faggots for caring about this and the biggest retards are people who thought the headmins were being too nice with the 2 day ban when it was MSO who did it as a way to stop sawrge initially and not as a decision

I cant believe i got baited by redditors and 12 year olds into replying
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #364924

Calibraptor wrote:Blatantly griffed a round with his admin powers and doesn't even deserve the job tbh
What the fuck do you know what he does lmfao...

You think sawrge has done nothing other than press the meteor button 20 times? Foh buddy.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #364927

If other admins are getting away with similar actions as what Sawrge did then that speaks to the low quality of the admin teams ability to police and hold themselves to some higher sense of standard befitting the powers and responsibilities they are given. Just because someone else got away with an act prior does not grant a free pass to the next offender.

Either way I feel Sawrges actions demonstrated that when push comes to shove that he decided to take out his frustrations on the playerbase and the server at large, ruining one round is not something you can simply dismiss considering we ban people for less when they perform actions similar such as mass bombings or mass murder that ruin 'one' round.

Plenty of people get banned for ruining one persons round. What happens when you ruin one hundred people's round?

Either way I feel the punishment is sufficient even though most of the controversy is more directed to the fact that Sawrge's actions came as a result of the cat aesthetic items (which I think ironically his actions have done more to reinforce people's arguments against the items than for them).

However it's clear Sawrge simply demonstrated he needs a better way to handle his disagreements than destroying the server.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #364934

This is a feedback thread. Not a discussion thread. There has already been a discussion in the policy section regarding this. This is not the place to have it.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Karp

Post by Karp » #373908

Sawrge's trialmin.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master