GUM DISEASE

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

MrStonedOne
Host

Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

GUM DISEASE

Postby MrStonedOne » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 am #502360

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: GUM DISEASE

Postby wesoda25 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:21 am #502365

Hahha get fucked nerv MSO runs this town

Also from what I saw GUM is a good admin, leaning towards the more lenient and understanding side which is always a good thing.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 pm.
Reason: Not admin feedback

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:50 am #536832

Earlier today I was on Manuel as a clown and was granted all access by a friendly mime. People requested the shuttle be recalled after a space dragon spawned cuz the AI called it and people wanted to keep doing stuff like cooking and eating the dead dragon, so I recalled it. For this I was beaten up by security and held captive for many long minutes, until the HOS told the Warden to amputate my legs for the crime. I ahelped as I thought this was excessive and Gum Disease responded to my AHELP. He was polite, calm, and well-meaning, and managed to talk the security team into letting my sentence be commuted given I had already spent over 9 minutes in the brig being cuffbuckled while they struggled to figure out how to delimb people. Thank you, Gum Disease. I will never floss again in your name.

peoplearestrange

Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Postby peoplearestrange » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:07 pm #539369

A regular on Manuel, keeps things nice and friendly, always quick on the ahelps but never afraid to ask for a second opinion. A pleasure working along side them
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...

Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

Jack7D1

Byond Username: Jack7D1

Postby Jack7D1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:25 pm #539574

The purest admin I've ever seen grace this server.
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

cacogen

Byond Username: Cacogen

Postby cacogen » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:21 am #539677

saw him talk in ooc today forgot what he said but it seemed legit
tasteful red ooc text too
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

PostThis post was deleted by peoplearestrange on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:59 pm.
Reason: not feedback

tinodrima7020

Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Postby tinodrima7020 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:40 am #543270

Every admin on the team can learn from CGum Disease. They aren't bearing down on people like some sarcastic, power-hungry autist and instead try to actually communicate with others like they're a human being on an equal footing instead of some nerd that's been bullied their entire lives. They also have broken free from their coding, thus allowing them to interpret the rules in a subjective manner and not like they're a robot. In conclusion, Gum Disease is what all admins can aspire to be when they forget how to talk to another human and how to defuse a situation instead of pissing in someone's oats, thus leading to a back-and-forth argument.

(ProTip to any admin reading this: People are more willing to communicate with you and understand your point of view when you talk to them with respect and decency rather than coming at them like you're God)
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

Jzoid

Byond Username: Jzoid

Postby Jzoid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:51 am #566965

Second family round in a row, he shaked it up a bit. He made something out of a suicided corpse in maintenance, started having it gib itself, the limbs moving and talking to those near-by, and eventually, a demonic entity came from it. Made the round a lot more enjoyable, and I appreciate him giving me the ability to play it (as I was the corpse). Saved from the standard "family haha" round. The demon wasn't too strong, and was nice and fluffy. Great admin, friendly guy, only had good experiences from my past with him.

bigfatbananacyclops
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Bigfatbananacyclops

Postby bigfatbananacyclops » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:51 am #567209

best admin they always do the best effort to make the round interesting and fun, i learn a lot from them <3 gum.

Jack7D1

Byond Username: Jack7D1

Postby Jack7D1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:22 am #567212

I'm so happy that Gum is here I'm gonna vague post about how great they are.
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

Shadowflame909

Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:30 am #567214

Amazing Player.

Which is the only downside of them being an amazing admin. Because now you have less rounds of them as an amazing player watching your back!

But you do now have more rounds of them as an amazing admin watching your back...

So it works out I guess.

Spoiler:

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.

Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.

BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909

Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

Jzoid

Byond Username: Jzoid

Postby Jzoid » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:59 am #567282

ShibaInuLord

Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Postby ShibaInuLord » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:18 am #567285

cute jasmine cat very good admin, also very nice

Return to Admin Feedback