Sometinyprick

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Sometinyprick

Post by MrStonedOne » #52601

This is an open thread for any feedback for this administrator to read and reflect on.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: Sometinyprick

Post by Ahammer18 » #52824

+10 fun to admin with
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #53071

Ahammer18 wrote:+10 fun to admin with
Thanks.

edit:
Some more feedback would be nice.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #56499

Seems to have picked up the role fairly quickly, saw them answering ahelps swiftly. They're also pretty friendly which goes a long way imo.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #56592

Really doing a lot of work and learning how to do things and stuff.

Sometimes not having a lot of feedback is a good sign because we often focus on negative things, so if somebody doesn't have anything to say about you or isn't noticing you, hey.
RIP
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #56600

Hangs around server 2 and does not push buttons like a madman. This alone is massively awesome and he is does a good job to boot. + 1 good admin. Also change your damn OOC text color!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Saintish
Byond Username: Saintish

Post by Saintish » #56793

Sticky 2.0
which is good - i actually like Sticky
from some people, that would be an insult

Anyway, he's taking time to figure out what sorts of events fly well with players and what don't. He's also always quick to respond to PMs, and is very polite when dealing with the shit I spit forth.

He even took the time to ask an admin in IRC how a situation I was involved in was handled.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #56818

Saintish wrote:Sticky 2.0
which is good - i actually like Sticky
from some people, that would be an insult
They're less insulting than Sticky. But then Sticky wouldn't be Sticky if they were any other way. These are both good things.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #56932

does good events

10/10
Image Image Image
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #57528

Thanks good feedback is nice, but I would like to know what I'm doing wrong as well.
If anyone has any major or minor problems with how I administrate please do say.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #123040

bumping to page 1
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #235985

Thinks he can hide from page one
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #240145

oranges wrote:Thinks he can hide from page one
i'll be back down to page 2 soon enough
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #427246

Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #636476

Sometinyprick wrote: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:09 pm Thanks good feedback is nice, but I would like to know what I'm doing wrong as well.
If anyone has any major or minor problems with how I administrate please do say.
No problems whatsoever, and no problems are better than problems. 8-)
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.