Twaticus

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Twaticus

Post by MrStonedOne » #511278

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Twaticus

Post by MortoSasye » #511291

She and I had our issues, but they have proven to be a good, active admin. Just need to work a little bit in how fast they reply tickets!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #511394

S*upid d*va b*tch. Also very cool and epic admin. I just wish they shitposted more.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #519162

based
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #519163

awesome player, fantastic admin, always looking to make the best of any situation for all involved.

keep up the good work!

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #520029

What bobbah said. Plus, they played along with my unscripted prayer autism quests and that was pretty epic
[this space reserved]
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #520035

very shoveable
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #520706

2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.
2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) used secret masspurrbation

Why?

To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbation. Just going to leave it there.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #520776

Their drawings/avatars are taking over the discord. Send help.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #520781

Reyn wrote:2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.

Why?

To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbation. Just going to leave it there.
Mass purrbation is meme we can use every so often. Especially on boring rounds or extended rounds. There is nothing wrong with pressing some of the fun buttons. Some though need more heads up than others. Mass purrbation is not one of those given it is one of the least impactful admin griff buttons. There are some bad ones.

You should be more constructive about what you found to be a problem. Just posting that they pressed this button in a vague way is more or less a micro-complaint in their feedback. Did you dislike that it happened at all or that there was no prompt leading up to it?
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #520799

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Reyn wrote:2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.

Why?

Mass purrbation is meme we can use every so often. Especially on boring rounds or extended rounds. There is nothing wrong with pressing some of the fun buttons. Some though need more heads up than others. Mass purrbation is not one of those given it is one of the least impactful admin griff buttons. There are some bad ones.

You should be more constructive about what you found to be a problem. Just posting that they pressed this button in a vague way is more or less a micro-complaint in their feedback. Did you dislike that it happened at all or that there was no prompt leading up to it?
Mass-purrbation valids the entire crew for the AI. You're un-humaning them unless they can break into the upload to change the laws.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #520800

Sandshark808 wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote:

Why?

Mass-purrbation valids the entire crew for the AI. You're un-humaning them unless they can break into the upload to change the laws.
That's only semi correct to be fair. AI policy protects the crew from being genocided on by an ai if the crew is nonhuman. However, the ai does not have to give a FUCK about your wellbeing or orders if you're nonhuman if it doesnt want to, and, if an antag, such as a nuke op, has to be human, the ai would have to side with them. ACTIVELY, Unless there's other humans at risk.
The ai is, once again, restricted from just deciding to turn the station into a gas chamber, and, if given orders to do so, can potentially deny those under ai policy protections. That being said, with an aismov ai, Masspurbation really fucks up the dynamic with ai and crew in general.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #520801

NecromancerAnne wrote:

Why?

Just posting that they pressed this button in a vague way is more or less a micro-complaint in their feedback. Did you dislike that it happened at all or that there was no prompt leading up to it?
That's pretty much what this board is for fyi, a lot of people just hate being forced into being a fetish race and that's enough for them to leave negative feedback
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #520803

Reyn wrote:That's only semi correct to be fair. AI policy protects the crew from being genocided on by an ai if the crew is nonhuman. However, the ai does not have to give a FUCK about your wellbeing or orders if you're nonhuman if it doesnt want to, and, if an antag, such as a nuke op, has to be human, the ai would have to side with them. ACTIVELY, Unless there's other humans at risk.
The ai is, once again, restricted from just deciding to turn the station into a gas chamber, and, if given orders to do so, can potentially deny those under ai policy protections. That being said, with an aismov ai, Masspurbation really fucks up the dynamic with ai and crew in general.
I've been handed admin rulings that the AI has almost unlimited potential to kill or space nonhumans if their laws give them an excuse. If a human crewman latejoins, or a traitor uses the genetics lab to turn himself into a human again, the AI basically turns into a terminator whose job is to protect that one person with lethal force.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #520807

Or you know, don't be a piece of shit and murder everyone as asimov because you can...
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #520810

NecromancerAnne wrote:Or you know, don't be a piece of shit and murder everyone as asimov because you can...
That's an IC issue.
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #520900

meow
ImageImageImage
UrsoTheLobster
Byond Username: UrsoTheLobster

Post by UrsoTheLobster » #531735

i used to like twat as admin but now she played anime music on my christian server so i hate you now
Polish_User
Byond Username: PolishUser

Post by Polish_User » #539584

Recently converted to the church of Terrymins. Doing good, preety chill and all tickets handled by twat have gone smoothly so far.
Also, still has to learn how to quickcuff lol. :shades: :ian:
Arathian
Byond Username: Arathian

Post by Arathian » #540132

I thanked twat on discord for being an amazing admeme on Terry last week, but y'know, let it be said here for the record too.

Twat has been nothing but professional and amazing to interact with. I never had a problem with (apparently her?) rulings. Quick to respond and super cordial. And not a banbot.

Also a very fun player to be around.
Iron, blood and spider armies
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Post by imsxz » #546768

i had a very disturbing experience with twaticus...
Spoiler:
NSFW:

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #546808

I love Twaticus
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #546819

Naloac wrote:I love Twaticus

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #546820

i HATE Twaticus
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #549278

while i'm not exactly a paragon of conflict resolution myself, like three times now i've been in a discussion and twat's responses have been dismissive without explanation, rude for little reason, or nonexistent

personal disagreements happen but considering you're a head admin to be you may want to work on this - there will be far more shit that will get flung your way as a head admin and you'll unfortunately be expected to handle them in a much smoother way. the part that really bothers me is the utter lack of response sometimes - it doesn't look very good when you choose not to reply to someone in a discussion when they ask you to elaborate
Limey wrote:its too late.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #549313

Qbopper wrote:rude
Dosent sound like them, you sure it isn't a personal problem with you?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #578141

Proved to be a capable headmin. Also shadow gov.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #578155

this person has the best cat pictures on the internet
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #579069

twat cat good
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #599289

Very good admin. Looked into a difficult ahelp over 2 rounds and filled everyone involved in at the end.

10/10 would ahelp again
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #599326

Prefers Coke over Pepsi (which is wrong)
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #599371

Nice person to interact with. Genuienly not dumb. Thumbs up!