Twaticus

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Twaticus

Postby MrStonedOne » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:16 am #511278

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken



PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:34 pm.
Reason: Shitpost

User avatar
MortoSasye
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Twaticus

Postby MortoSasye » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:42 am #511291

She and I had our issues, but they have proven to be a good, active admin. Just need to work a little bit in how fast they reply tickets!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
DICK PILLS HERE
Image
NSFW:
Image

User avatar
tinodrima7020
 
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:00 am
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Re: Twaticus

Postby tinodrima7020 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:33 pm #511394

S*upid d*va b*tch. Also very cool and epic admin. I just wish they shitposted more.
Image
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:35 pm.
Reason: Shitpost

User avatar
Nervere
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: Twaticus

Postby Nervere » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:40 am #519162

based

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Twaticus

Postby bobbahbrown » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:41 am #519163

awesome player, fantastic admin, always looking to make the best of any situation for all involved.

keep up the good work!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Twaticus

Postby wesoda25 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:22 pm #520029

What bobbah said. Plus, they played along with my unscripted prayer autism quests and that was pretty epic

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: Twaticus

Postby Malkraz » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:35 pm #520035

very shoveable
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Twaticus

Postby Reyn » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:28 pm #520706

2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.
2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) used secret masspurrbation


Why?

To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbation. Just going to leave it there.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
deedubya
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:05 am
Location: shitting up your thread
Byond Username: Deedubya

Re: Twaticus

Postby deedubya » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 am #520776

Their drawings/avatars are taking over the discord. Send help.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head

wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums

IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior

Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!

TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.

Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway

annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.

Image

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Twaticus

Postby NecromancerAnne » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:41 pm #520781

Reyn wrote:2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.
2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) used secret masspurrbation


Why?

To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbation. Just going to leave it there.


Mass purrbation is meme we can use every so often. Especially on boring rounds or extended rounds. There is nothing wrong with pressing some of the fun buttons. Some though need more heads up than others. Mass purrbation is not one of those given it is one of the least impactful admin griff buttons. There are some bad ones.

You should be more constructive about what you found to be a problem. Just posting that they pressed this button in a vague way is more or less a micro-complaint in their feedback. Did you dislike that it happened at all or that there was no prompt leading up to it?

User avatar
Sandshark808
 
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Twaticus

Postby Sandshark808 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:39 pm #520799

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Reyn wrote:2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.
2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) used secret masspurrbation


Why?

To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbation. Just going to leave it there.


Mass purrbation is meme we can use every so often. Especially on boring rounds or extended rounds. There is nothing wrong with pressing some of the fun buttons. Some though need more heads up than others. Mass purrbation is not one of those given it is one of the least impactful admin griff buttons. There are some bad ones.

You should be more constructive about what you found to be a problem. Just posting that they pressed this button in a vague way is more or less a micro-complaint in their feedback. Did you dislike that it happened at all or that there was no prompt leading up to it?

Mass-purrbation valids the entire crew for the AI. You're un-humaning them unless they can break into the upload to change the laws.
Image

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Twaticus

Postby Reyn » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:50 pm #520800

Sandshark808 wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote:
Reyn wrote:2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.
2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) used secret masspurrbation


Why?

To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbation. Just going to leave it there.


Mass purrbation is meme we can use every so often. Especially on boring rounds or extended rounds. There is nothing wrong with pressing some of the fun buttons. Some though need more heads up than others. Mass purrbation is not one of those given it is one of the least impactful admin griff buttons. There are some bad ones.

You should be more constructive about what you found to be a problem. Just posting that they pressed this button in a vague way is more or less a micro-complaint in their feedback. Did you dislike that it happened at all or that there was no prompt leading up to it?

Mass-purrbation valids the entire crew for the AI. You're un-humaning them unless they can break into the upload to change the laws.


That's only semi correct to be fair. AI policy protects the crew from being genocided on by an ai if the crew is nonhuman. However, the ai does not have to give a FUCK about your wellbeing or orders if you're nonhuman if it doesnt want to, and, if an antag, such as a nuke op, has to be human, the ai would have to side with them. ACTIVELY, Unless there's other humans at risk.
The ai is, once again, restricted from just deciding to turn the station into a gas chamber, and, if given orders to do so, can potentially deny those under ai policy protections. That being said, with an aismov ai, Masspurbation really fucks up the dynamic with ai and crew in general.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Twaticus

Postby PKPenguin321 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 pm #520801

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Reyn wrote:2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation.
2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) used secret masspurrbation


Why?

To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbation. Just going to leave it there.

Just posting that they pressed this button in a vague way is more or less a micro-complaint in their feedback. Did you dislike that it happened at all or that there was no prompt leading up to it?

That's pretty much what this board is for fyi, a lot of people just hate being forced into being a fetish race and that's enough for them to leave negative feedback
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Sandshark808
 
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Twaticus

Postby Sandshark808 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:20 pm #520803

Reyn wrote:That's only semi correct to be fair. AI policy protects the crew from being genocided on by an ai if the crew is nonhuman. However, the ai does not have to give a FUCK about your wellbeing or orders if you're nonhuman if it doesnt want to, and, if an antag, such as a nuke op, has to be human, the ai would have to side with them. ACTIVELY, Unless there's other humans at risk.
The ai is, once again, restricted from just deciding to turn the station into a gas chamber, and, if given orders to do so, can potentially deny those under ai policy protections. That being said, with an aismov ai, Masspurbation really fucks up the dynamic with ai and crew in general.

I've been handed admin rulings that the AI has almost unlimited potential to kill or space nonhumans if their laws give them an excuse. If a human crewman latejoins, or a traitor uses the genetics lab to turn himself into a human again, the AI basically turns into a terminator whose job is to protect that one person with lethal force.
Image

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Twaticus

Postby NecromancerAnne » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:44 pm #520807

Or you know, don't be a piece of shit and murder everyone as asimov because you can...

User avatar
Sandshark808
 
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Twaticus

Postby Sandshark808 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:12 pm #520810

NecromancerAnne wrote:Or you know, don't be a piece of shit and murder everyone as asimov because you can...

That's an IC issue.
Image

User avatar
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:10 pm
Byond Username: Twaticus

Re: Twaticus

Postby TWATICUS » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:17 am #520900

meow
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:57 pm.
Reason: Not feedback.

PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:56 pm.
Reason: Response to deleted.

User avatar
UrsoTheLobster
 
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:59 am
Byond Username: UrsoTheLobster

Re: Twaticus

Postby UrsoTheLobster » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:22 am #531735

i used to like twat as admin but now she played anime music on my christian server so i hate you now
Image

User avatar
Polish_User
 
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm
Byond Username: PolishUser

Re: Twaticus

Postby Polish_User » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm #539584

Recently converted to the church of Terrymins. Doing good, preety chill and all tickets handled by twat have gone smoothly so far.
Also, still has to learn how to quickcuff lol. :shades: :ian:
Image

User avatar
Arathian
 
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:02 pm
Byond Username: Arathian

Re: Twaticus

Postby Arathian » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:03 pm #540132

I thanked twat on discord for being an amazing admeme on Terry last week, but y'know, let it be said here for the record too.

Twat has been nothing but professional and amazing to interact with. I never had a problem with (apparently her?) rulings. Quick to respond and super cordial. And not a banbot.

Also a very fun player to be around.
Iron, blood and spider armies

User avatar
imsxz
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Twaticus

Postby imsxz » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 pm #546768

i had a very disturbing experience with twaticus...
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Image
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
Naloac
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: Twaticus

Postby Naloac » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:10 pm #546808

I love Twaticus
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24032
Image
The best goddamn Comment on my youtube videos.
Image

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Twaticus

Postby bobbahbrown » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:14 am #546819

Naloac wrote:I love Twaticus
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
tinodrima7020
 
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:00 am
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Re: Twaticus

Postby tinodrima7020 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:21 am #546820

i HATE Twaticus
Image
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Twaticus

Postby Qbopper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:52 pm #549278

while i'm not exactly a paragon of conflict resolution myself, like three times now i've been in a discussion and twat's responses have been dismissive without explanation, rude for little reason, or nonexistent

personal disagreements happen but considering you're a head admin to be you may want to work on this - there will be far more shit that will get flung your way as a head admin and you'll unfortunately be expected to handle them in a much smoother way. the part that really bothers me is the utter lack of response sometimes - it doesn't look very good when you choose not to reply to someone in a discussion when they ask you to elaborate
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Twaticus

Postby Timonk » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:36 am #549313

Qbopper wrote:rude

Dosent sound like them, you sure it isn't a personal problem with you?
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
MortoSasye
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Twaticus

Postby MortoSasye » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:14 am #578141

Proved to be a capable headmin. Also shadow gov.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
DICK PILLS HERE
Image
NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Space Panda
 
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 pm
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Re: Twaticus

Postby Space Panda » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:48 am #578155

this person has the best cat pictures on the internet

PostThis post was deleted by Coconutwarrior97 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:05 pm.
Reason: Not feedback.

PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:14 pm.
Reason: shitposting in FNR

User avatar
ShibaInuLord
 
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:31 am
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Re: Twaticus

Postby ShibaInuLord » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:20 pm #579069

twat cat good
Image


Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users