[Dethroned]Hornygranny

Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Hornygranny

Post by Luke Cox » #171713

Bottom post of the previous page:

Saegrimr wrote:Luke is really salty about having a thread closed.

This is probably the angriest i've seen someone that wasn't even banned.
You're completely missing the point. This is about him banning people just because he doesn't like them, and locking threads because he disagrees with them.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #171719

iamgoofball wrote:okay

what are those rules, where are they written, and are you going to report me to GARRY???
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #171722

I'm pretty sure that insulting an admin doesn't call for an instant permaban.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #171727

Would you like to cite the rule that says a headmin cannot permanent ban someone for insulting them?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #171734

Here you go faggots I pulled logs since i'm pretty sure these were posted nowhere, at least not that I could find.

[05:33:32]ADMIN: HELP: Frettyban: captain just blew me up for literally no reason I wasn't an antag and I hadn't broken any laws - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[05:33:36]ADMIN: NikNakflak checked antagonists.
[05:33:57]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak->Frettyban: looking into it
[05:34:25]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: I'll let you know the AI was infact an antag, but I was NOT slaved to the AI.
[05:34:40]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak->Frettyban: why wern't you slaved
[05:34:47]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: Roboticist hacked me
[05:35:21]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: I even told that to the captain but he just killed me anyways

[Cue PMs to two other players to get the full story, tl;dr valid salad]

[05:37:11]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak->Frettyban: Captain is loud about their antag status and the captian assumed you were still slaved and didn't trust your word, I can't really punish him for that
[05:37:34]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: Alright, but could I be brought back to life? I was killed unfairly
[05:38:05]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: I even took steps to avoid being an antag (getting unslaved)
[05:38:21]ADMIN: ASAY: Hornygranny : dindu nuffin
[05:38:28]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: Just wanted to play a quiet engieborg round
[05:39:03]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak->Frettyban: I can't bring you back into the round for being taken out this way. You can be a drone when the spawn though, it's almost the same thing
[05:39:25]ADMIN: NikNakflak spawned /obj/item/drone_shell at (89,95,1)
[05:39:27]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: wow fuck you asshole and that faggot captain. Fucking niggers
[05:39:28]ACCESS: Logout: Frettyban[DC]
[05:39:37]ADMIN: ASAY: NikNakflak : lol
[05:39:59]ADMIN: hornygranny has banned frettyban.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #171743

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:Here you go faggots I pulled logs since i'm pretty sure these were posted nowhere, at least not that I could find.

[05:33:32]ADMIN: HELP: Frettyban: captain just blew me up for literally no reason I wasn't an antag and I hadn't broken any laws - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[05:34:25]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: I'll let you know the AI was infact an antag, but I was NOT slaved to the AI.
[05:35:21]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: I even told that to the captain but he just killed me anyways

[05:37:11]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak->Frettyban: Captain is loud about their antag status and the captian assumed you were still slaved and didn't trust your word, I can't really punish him for that
[05:37:34]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: Alright, but could I be brought back to life? I was killed unfairly
[05:38:05]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: I even took steps to avoid being an antag (getting unslaved)
[05:38:28]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: Just wanted to play a quiet engieborg round
[05:39:03]ADMIN: PM: NikNakflak->Frettyban: I can't bring you back into the round for being taken out this way. You can be a drone when the spawn though, it's almost the same thing
[05:39:27]ADMIN: PM: Frettyban->NikNakflak: wow fuck you asshole and that faggot captain. Fucking niggers
There's nothing wrong with this ban imo.
I'm alive
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #171751

Day or week ban would have been justified, instant permaban was way over the top
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #171752

iamgoofball wrote:Would you like to cite the rule that says a headmin cannot permanent ban someone for insulting them?
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #171756

VincVsVincent wrote:
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:Here you go faggots I pulled logs since i'm pretty sure these were posted nowhere, at least not that I could find.

There's nothing wrong with this ban imo.
Indeed there isnt. Being a dick isnt cool. The issue is that a permaban from the server for such an insignificant thing is ridiculous. He even waited 2 weeks before appealing. This ban wouldve been removed already if it was placed by a normal admin, or if we had headmins with a shred of integrity. But nope, HG banned someone so they must deserve it.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #171757

The joke here is he didn't even talk shit to HG, so all of this bitchfest about MUH PRIDE MUH ABUSE is completely misdirected.

Good fucking job Luke.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #171758

Saegrimr wrote:The joke here is he didn't even talk shit to HG, so all of this bitchfest about MUH PRIDE MUH ABUSE is completely misdirected.

Good fucking job Luke.
A small detail. He still permabanned the guy and instantly locked the appeal. For a fucking insult.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #171760

Alex Crimson wrote:This ban wouldve been removed already if it was placed by a normal admin, or if we had headmins with a shred of integrity. But nope, HG banned someone so they must deserve it.
OOPS

YA'LL BEEN SCREAMING FOR 6 DAYS
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #171761

The guy didn't even say sorry in his appeal, ding dong permabannu
I'm alive
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #171762

You could always play on a server with a written constitution that prevents this, likewise you can take your money and eat at a different restaurant.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #171766

J_Madison wrote:with a written constitution
Shit when did John_Oxford start hosting a server?
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #171768

Saegrimr wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:This ban wouldve been removed already if it was placed by a normal admin, or if we had headmins with a shred of integrity. But nope, HG banned someone so they must deserve it.
OOPS

YA'LL BEEN SCREAMING FOR 6 DAYS
ITS A SHAME HG LOCKED THE THREAD SO US PEASANTS WITHOUT THOSE HANDY ADMIN TOOLS DONT KNOW THE STATUS OF THE BAN. GLAD TO SEE AT LEAST ONE OF THE HEADMINS HAS A FUCKING SPINE.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #171772

Or you fucking nerds could stop screaming for a literal week about something and someone not even directly related to you, fucker's even been playing on the server since the unban and hasn't come back to bitch and moan like you all have FOR A WEEK.

GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

CAN'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES BOOGEYGRAN'S GON GET ME
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #171793

this is a video game
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #171817

J_Madison wrote:You could always play on a server with a written constitution that prevents this, likewise you can take your money and eat at a different restaurant.
John Oxford please go

Goof:
Rule 1)Don't be a dick.
We're all here to have a good time, supposedly. Going out of your way to seriously negatively impact or end the round for someone with little IC justification is against the rules.

Clearly HG has violated Rule 1 by ending frettyban's round with little IC justification

Please respond soonest
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #171820

oranges wrote:
J_Madison wrote:You could always play on a server with a written constitution that prevents this, likewise you can take your money and eat at a different restaurant.
John Oxford please go

Goof:
Rule 1)Don't be a dick.
We're all here to have a good time, supposedly. Going out of your way to seriously negatively impact or end the round for someone with little IC justification is against the rules.

Clearly HG has violated Rule 1 by ending frettyban's round with little IC justification

Please respond soonest
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #171834

iamgoofball wrote:
oranges wrote:
John Oxford please go

Goof:
Rule 1)Don't be a dick.

Please respond soonest
It's pretty easy to get revived, or jump back into the round as a ghost role.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #171863

So let me get this straight.

Player A is killed in game by Player B due to Player B only knowing a small amount of information in game that lead him to conclude Player A was hostile.

So Player A asks for Admin A to look into it, Admin A investigates the issue and finds that Player B did did not break any rules and acted with what information he had. So Admin A however offers Player A a free Drone spawn as compensation.

Player A then insults Admin A, so Admin B intervenes and bans Player A.

So now Player A is blaming Admin B for everything.

If I'm right, then Player A needs to grow up.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #171866

The issue isn't that player A was banned, it's that they were banned for an unreasonable amount of time for the offense. This is a recurring trend with HG. Most of his bans are personal.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #171868

Permanent bans are rarely permanent, I'm sure if Player A tried to make amends for their shitty response to the admins that the ban would be lifted.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #171873

Too bad he never got the chance, HG immediately locked the appeal

Edit; Oh look, NikNakFlak is deleting everybody who criticizes HG
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #171895

Not like any of it matters, since HG pretty much never reads his feedback threads, anyway.

Or anything else that expresses the wishes and desires of the playerbase.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #171916

Luke Cox wrote:Edit; Oh look, NikNakFlak is deleting everybody who criticizes HG
You know, I'll give you the benefit of doubt since you can't see the deleted posts and won't call you stupid right now.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #171917

No he is right. If top quality shitposts like "420 nice" and "dude weed lmao" get removed then what freedom is even left
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #172101

Steelpoint wrote:Permanent bans are rarely permanent, I'm sure if Player A tried to make amends for their shitty response to the admins that the ban would be lifted.
i've been permabanned like 3 times and im still here

you just need to spend a couple months away and then come back and not be a shithead
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #173004

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:Permanent bans are rarely permanent, I'm sure if Player A tried to make amends for their shitty response to the admins that the ban would be lifted.
i've been permabanned like 3 times and im still here

you just need to spend a couple months away and then come back and not be a shithead
or pull a 2beard and just be unbanned 20 fucking times for reasons.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #173077

Yeah but he's 2beard.
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #173114

lzimann wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:Edit; Oh look, NikNakFlak is deleting everybody who criticizes HG
You know, I'll give you the benefit of doubt since you can't see the deleted posts and won't call you stupid right now.

Honestly thats something that annoys me. Lack of player oversight into these situations. You should be able to appeal a post being deleted. Perhaps it doesn't matter but its the feeling of being unfair.

Regardless I see a bunch of "mudslinging" and personal attacks towards players and HG. Can we focus on specific issues?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #182903

Throw HG down the well
so my server can be free
he take everybodys fun
he never give it back

Everything seems find aside from absence again. Though he's at least poking his head in.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #186219

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

Got dunked by an AI after he was caught whacking a guy in maint, had his lackeys ban them over it.

Wonderful admin.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #235992

He just won't die.
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #236086

Should have died of old age by now.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #291444

Oh wow, this should have been locked.
Freedom