[No Longer Admin] Domitius

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Domitius

Post by MrStonedOne » #524034

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Domitius

Post by oranges » #524039

Nice person so far
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #524127

No BDSM posting in the review threads.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #526192

After observing them for a while i noticed they are positive, quick to understand the tools and has connected well with the server culture.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #526362

Got to spend some time with them on events today. They're quite good.
zero the big boy
Byond Username: Zero the big boy

Post by zero the big boy » #526490

the best fish admin
EpicFatGamerNuts2006
Byond Username: EpicFatGamerNuts

Post by EpicFatGamerNuts2006 » #526566

I've had nothing but positive experiences with them, and they're extremely nice. refuses to wear jumpsuits like a normal person so I hate them
Armhulen wrote:i have added epicfatgamernuts2006 to my friends list
wesoda25 wrote:im gonna add EpicFatGamerNuts2006 to my friend list too bc idk what that does
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #531943

Domitius wrote:
Spoiler:
Started as John called out pizza is in cargo and a command report to have some pepperoni with a felinid twist on the wording.

[2019-12-29 22:07:18.588] SAY: CAPTTLasky/(John Gobbel) "we have plenty of pizza in cargo, we don't need pizza hut, their pizza is mediocre at best!" (Cargo Bay (72, 155, 2))
[2019-12-29 22:07:19.477] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: Couwd you get us a Peppewoni Pwease

I wasn't around for the start of the shift, quickly after that report was read out this was announced.

[2019-12-29 22:07:41.816] SAY: HorzBor/(SMU-731) (priority announcement) "Don't believe Centcomm's lies. They are the one. Kill them." (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))

I responded and chose to give them some toy sabers that have had the sound replaced with a "nya" sound effect and renamed them.

[2019-12-29 22:08:26.748] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: What awe you tawking about?
[2019-12-29 22:14:09.704] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: In a gestuwe of goodwiww we are sending down some high tech weaponwy in fwont of your showwoom. Pwease be wesponsibwe!

At this point a random event triggered for Syndicate commandos happened so I delayed it, changed the wording, and sent them in after sending the following message.

[2019-12-29 22:22:48.482] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: We want you to join us! We awe sending down some wepwesentatives soon pwease wewcome them with open awms!

They were quickly dispatched after a few casualties to the crew.

[2019-12-29 22:28:26.712] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: Aw! You didn't tweat our fwiends vewy nicewy at aw! Not one bit! I hope you awe all weady when we push this big wed button in a wittle bit!

I didn't want to omit any command reports but this one was just fluff.

[2019-12-29 22:30:31.734] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: Contwawy to what you might bewieve we have actuawwy quite the divewse staff hewe! We even have a moth!

Next

[2019-12-29 22:33:17.393] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: Your captain has said give you ouw best shot! Send in the Wizards!

I sent in Lizard pets and one of them I gave to ghost control and made big to send the point home that I sent Lizards not actual Wizards.

[2019-12-29 22:37:10.200] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: Wizard detected in your upwoad!
[2019-12-29 22:38:29.558] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: Watching you kill our fwiendly wizard is making us absowutewy sick to our stomache, oh god I think we may be coughing up a haiwball.

Triggered Meators

[2019-12-29 22:47:06.730] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: We are sending ouw commander down to talk! Pwease tweat him nicewy!

Send down a ghost role named Marc to go talk and table the acting captain and then return alive if he could with instructions to defend himself but to hold back on actively removing anyone. It was rather moot after meeting him in the arrivals hallway and a brief introduction they open fired and killed him.

[2019-12-29 22:49:46.688] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: How did your meeting with ouw commander Mawc go?!?!

After that I sent down three interns to attempt to do something but not believing any would survive the initial hallway, none did.

[2019-12-29 22:51:40.045] ADMIN: Domitius/(Lola Knack) has created a command report: Oh my, that is not vewy good behaviouw! We will be sending down some special officews to help we-educate you all! ETA 5 minutes.

That's where it ended on my part. John, Prosper, and another person used the shuttle to come back to centcom, I threw them around a little bit and then the round ended
i lost braincells just reading about this event
[this space reserved]
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #531984

Looks like a messily run event that ended badly for many people involved. How is it not valid feedback to express displeasure with it?
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #531994

i lost braincells just reading about that event
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed reply to deleted post
[this space reserved]
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #532020

Event sounded fun actually
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #532285

On to my criticism of the event itself...I know full well Domitius is experienced enough with the game and this community in general to know the utter shitstorm that it would cause, especially as the kickback from the felinid poll hasn't quite died down yet. Unless their intent was to disrupt the round and cause conflict, I think they should have known better than to commit to this chain of events. Take it as a vote of confidence from me when I say that I expect better things from you.

Apart from a very poorly thought out and run event that should be learned from and not repeated; they are friendly, helpful, and hella knowledgeable, and I have full confidence they'll learn from any mistakes they commit as long as they're aware of the mistake.
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed argument, kept critique
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #533435

Both of you need to stop arguing about moderating and the like in someone elses feedback. I'll be removing the parts that aren't relevant to the admin whos thread it is.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #533436

deedubya wrote:On to my criticism of the event itself...I know full well Domitius is experienced enough with the game and this community in general to know the utter shitstorm that it would cause, especially as the kickback from the felinid poll hasn't quite died down yet. Unless their intent was to disrupt the round and cause conflict, I think they should have known better than to commit to this chain of events. Take it as a vote of confidence from me when I say that I expect better things from you.

Apart from a very poorly thought out and run event that should be learned from and not repeated; they are friendly, helpful, and hella knowledgeable, and I have full confidence they'll learn from any mistakes they commit as long as they're aware of the mistake.
Did you even play that round
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #533437

You haven't even connected since mid december
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #533462

laz as the admin who leaned on domitius to make the ban in the first place, you are the last person who should be posting in any of the involved threads.
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #533469

for someone who declined to get more context you sure do bitch and moan a lot about it
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #533515

im not the one interfering with junior admins bans
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #533843

I want to thank everyone for leaving their feedback here, I do read them and I do my best to take them to heart to use them to become a better part of the team. I can't thank y'all enough for taking time to write them out.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #534828

Understands the difference between Manuel and the other servers, seems to genuinely care about making things fun for everyone, and investigated an issue I had quickly. Goodmin!
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #579980

Cool guy, tries to positively interact with players.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #579997

Fun fishe good fishemin
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #580344

lola snack
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #580490

I have reviewed this admins history and would appreciate if they were deadminned. @mso do your thing
[this space reserved]
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #580493

wesoda25 wrote:I have reviewed this admins history and would appreciate if they were deadminned. @mso do your thing
MERRY CHRISTMAS WESODA
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #580508

He's a FUCKIN DORK
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #580529

[this space reserved]
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #580572

Domi is good please don't turn me into bread.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #581575

War against fish kind shall be declared by the bird kind.

Also doing a great job as head admin but don't tell him that.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #581674

I send domi gura memes over the tg discord and he says thanks

he seems pretty based on discord and jannies who are based on discord are typically based in-game but I'm not a bagil player so I wouldn't know

all in all, good/10 headmin
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #581677

An extremely positive presence wherever they go. Much respect!
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #581836

cool shark man
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #581850

Very good at both headmin and Factorio. Has good taste in cute shark girls.

a
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #581856

Bless his kind heart.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #581859

Is a shark.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Vexylius
Byond Username: Vexylius

Post by Vexylius » #589856

Best TG admin I know :>
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #589939

Great admin all around, quick to take tickets on the servers he is usually found in.
Has done a great job communication with the community as well. Very pleasant to be around.

Still a nerd for playing Path of Exile though.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

PwntQ
Byond Username: PwntQ

Post by PwntQ » #590867

Great fun for clown TC trades. The voice of clown + undropable staff of honkmother and pie cannon was great fun. Spreading the word of honkmother! Honkmother loves you, Honk for Honkmother!
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #595540

Absolutely outstanding shark. Has raised the bar of excellence for all sharks to follow.

Also an excellent admin and headmin.
Last edited by NamelessFairy on Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #595541

A great sharkmin, absolutely phenomenal.
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #595542

I love you sharkmin, he (was) great.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #595544

Do do do domi' shark. Come around again some day.
Hugs
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #595551

Domitius has retired.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #599721

Domitius is back!
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #611910

very nice and helpful and followed up when I had an issue ingame (unlike some admins)
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #612154

He said he'd measure the distance to the nearest gas station in kilometers and not miles.
This is truly a grave tragedy, and a clear indication that he is a e*ropean sympathizer.

Probably shouldn't be allowed in public, but fits in well in our community, and continues to be beneficial and enjoyable to have around.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614963

recently had an interaction with him in which I was incredibly salty and spicy and he was level headed, professional, and frankly nicer than was warranted given me being a fucking ass about it. he's a cool guy
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #698147

oranges wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:03 pm Nice person so far
checks out
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698149

i like domitius even if he shouts a lot
respect (let him do his thing)
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #723108

Nobody tell the headmins he's gone. My trainer, stinky, fishy, and now finally free.
Toolbox won't be the same without this dipshit :((
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!