NamelessFairy

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

NamelessFairy

Post by MrStonedOne » #577591

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: NamelessFairy

Post by WineAllWine » #578258

I spontaneously ran a round of Ice moths on ice box and NamelessFairly just helped make it so much smoother, looking after keeping factions in control and all the other standard ahelps while I ran my fun event. Not to mention all the other times they've been a helpful colleague and counsel on Terry :)

EDIT: I previously used the word advisor but that made me sound senior which I didn't like -> I've since changed to "colleague and counsel"
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #581331

Very impressed with them so far. Dedicated, professional, polite and careful. Unafraid to ask questions when they're uncertain of something. Everything you want to see in a trial admin.
They're doing a great job.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582023

10/10 simp
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #582078

Very helpful and friendly overall.

Always a massive help whenever I ask a question and very chill. Love em.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #582080

Solid admin, is very nice. Gets a thumbs up from me. :shades:
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #595781

Very competent admintrainer that knows VV to an extent that makes me slightly concerned.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #595909

I've seen them on Sybil more often recently, so I've had the opportunity to see them work - they're an excellent trainer and super knowledgeable about the game. I still learned things from just watching them teach candidates ! Very based and I like them.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Hadza
Byond Username: Hadza

Post by Hadza » #596194

A considerate and just admin and the best trainer I could ever ask for :heart:
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #603328

Fairly investigated a complaint I made and was very reasonable. Made sure to get their facts in order before taking action. A good admin.
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Post by Kubisopplay » #608467

Notes. Down. Everything. Basedmin, with extremely good knowledge of the game. 10/10 pink catmin, if only a bit too stealthy
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #615775

Continuing the trend of awesome people being chosen as the host vote.

Also incredibly dedicated to the server. They have a keen eye for spotting errors and the gumption to follow up and fix them when others(Like myself) would just leave it alone with a shrug.

Pretty great.
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #616908

A nice and compassionate admin who always has good advice when you need it. Has a vast knowledge of the rules, even some very obscure ones. I couldn't ask for a better trainer.
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #631275

Strap in because this boutta be a long one.

Where do I even start?

I met NamelessFairy (Hereby Namey) during winter 2020, when I had my grand return to /tg/ and was busy slamming assistants onto the supermatter during the great Wild West era of Sybil.. It was a time of chaos, shitters and strife. We had a very poor coverage at the time,and the few 'mins that were actively upholding a semblance of order on the server were dedicated, competent and thoughtful. That was the era of Timberpoes,Jimmius, Spookerton, Nianjilicial and a few more whose names have slipped from my mind. I was blessed that Jimmius was interested enough in my Mercenary antags gimmick, and let me be an event runned a lot because of it. That's when Namey and I first met each others, she wanted me to come to her home turf, Terry, and run it there to see how it would fare.. Already at the time, her enthusiasm and drive to make /tg/ a fun place to be in was contagious. She was competent everytime I asked her to do something with me for an event and she had a wealth of knowledge to boot.

A few weeks later, there came that faithful Terry shift when she abducted me to make me a Candy. As a trainer, I was blessed to have had her. She took the time to ensure I had support and counsel at every step of both my candidacy and trial period, checked in with me numerous times about tickets that she had taken the time to look over, gave me invaluable advice that came from her experience as an admin... And most of all, she was a kind, humane person that always was a joy to talk to. Eventually, I took off from the nest, so to speak, and one thing led to another.. And I grew a bit more distant from /tg/, way less active, but still looking over the admin channels and how things are going there.

Namey always struck me as an amazing administrator, whenever I saw her do anything. First, she is dedicated, impressingly so. I don't think I saw her activity drop for any significant period of time, and she always spent a good amount of time in bus to participate in serious discussion.. Or chatter to make things a bit more fun with her constant cat posting. Not only does she have an impressive grasp on the rules, which shines through her head admin term, but she also understands what makes /tg/ ticks, what brings our players back for more, day after day.. And her near-constant presence has ensured that she has had a hand in as many things as she could, doing her best to shape the future of the server and be a consistent, positive influence on it. She never abuses her powers or acts unprofessionally, she always does good in tickets and when it comes to writing bans/notes and she has no qualm with doing things to make a round more enjoyable for the people present.

That's the Namey I know and have grown to adore as a friend, a fellow admin, a trainer and a head admin. A person who gets it. Someone whose drive and dedication to making /tg/ a better place shine day after day.

10/10 admin, we need more pink cats like her. Also no page two for you.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

Addust
Byond Username: Addust

Post by Addust » #648764

Set terry lobby to be a felinid meme. Not sufficiently based, but don't hold it against them.

e
I play as Addust Johnson, the whiteship-addicted explorer, and the Anonymous Syndicate Rep, indirect cause of several raids.

bigSteve63
Byond Username: Big_steve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #657135

I joined a game and everything was grey and NamelessFairy helped me fix the problem.
(ss13 is my favorite game ever :honkman: :honkman: )
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #689801

Now that I've had some internal experience with them my view has changed. As such, consider this my updated review! The comment I posted here when they first got admin no longer rings true.

Nameless seems to be- with no other way to explain it- thin-skinned, when things don't go their way they really don't like it and get upset. This is fine, but it's also frustrating when trying to discuss solutions to potential issues and nameless is there decrying how the high standards of tg are about to fall.

I don't think they're a bad person by any means, I just think them to be incredibly emotionally immature which makes it difficult to be on the other side of an argument to them as they will say some pretty outlandish things and act incredibly melodramatic.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #689814

A little bit of drama has never hurt anyone!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #689896

kieth4 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:46 pm Now that I've had some internal experience with them my view has changed. As such, consider this my updated review! The comment I posted here when they first got admin no longer rings true.

Nameless seems to be- with no other way to explain it- thin-skinned, when things don't go their way they really don't like it and get upset. This is fine, but it's also frustrating when trying to discuss solutions to potential issues and nameless is there decrying how the high standards of tg are about to fall.

I don't think they're a bad person by any means, I just think them to be incredibly emotionally immature which makes it difficult to be on the other side of an argument to them as they will say some pretty outlandish things and act incredibly melodramatic.
yikes the irony in posting this out of spite in retaliation to negative feedback
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #689900

TypicalRig wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:31 am yikes the irony in posting this out of spite in retaliation to negative feedback
...16 days after the initial trigger and after answering in his own feedback? Don't think i consider this out of spite and more like "you asked and ye shall receive"

Also peanut policy still applies to this subforum and i think admins should clean up
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #689902

Timonk wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:58 am
TypicalRig wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:31 am yikes the irony in posting this out of spite in retaliation to negative feedback
...16 days after the initial trigger and after answering in his own feedback? Don't think i consider this out of spite and more like "you asked and ye shall receive"

Also peanut policy still applies to this subforum and i think admins should clean up
the date of the initial trigger is kind of irrelevant when it's still an ongoing discussion. also hilarious to peanut post yourself and then complain about peanut posting.