Pumpkin0

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Pumpkin0

Post by MrStonedOne » #580990

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Re: Pumpkin0

Post by cybersaber101 » #581380

They Rock
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #581386

Found them really enjoyable to have around, deals with ahelps maturely and politely, great.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #581920

It's been two weeks since they became a trial admin and they have been absorbing the tools and training like a sponge. They have already proved themselves in their extensive knowledge of the game and the rules as well before even coming aboard which I am really impressed by.

Keep it up!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #583862

Good admin
JagreenLern
Byond Username: JagreenLern

Post by JagreenLern » #588038

Went out of his way to help Timberpoes look into an issue I had with a particularly terrible sec player on Manuel.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #588041

JagreenLern wrote:Went out of his way to help Timberpoes look into an issue I had with a particularly terrible sec player on Manuel.
Pumpkin is a good egg! Credit to the admin team, truly.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #589941

Pumpkin is a great Manuelmin. They make fun events that don't feel too overbearing, and they are always eager to follow up on the station's actions.

Fun fact : This admin is also a great AI on Manuel.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Post by Exavere » #596020

Space Adventure.

Does a good job setting a great narrative for their gameplay, entertaining to watch and does a good job with their adminning. Very noice.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #597099

Very patient babysitter
pfp by AspEv
Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Post by Imaginos » #656228

Great Manuelmin, and my partner in crime. Always happy to see an event made by him!
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #656230

Hosted a really fun roleplay centred syndicate event. Deserves much credit for that!
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #656658

Hasn't played yakuza 7 so he doesn't include the songs from it when he plays nice yakuza music. Crimge
dessysalta
Byond Username: Dessysalta

Post by dessysalta » #660032

Extremely kind, energetic, and fun admin who listens thoughtfully and humors a lot of events. Once gave me a bounty hunter role when I got IC-conflicted by someone who had focused me an entire shift, let me get sweet, sweet revenge. Thanks for that. Whoops, I mistook you for another admeme. Sorry about that! Either way, you kick ass.
Last edited by dessysalta on Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherrie, mostly. If you need a drink, I can do that.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #660408

While I greatly appreciate your kind words, I do not think I was the guy who gave you bounty hunter! Sorry about that!
the w
I Hate Geese
Byond Username: I Hate Geese

Post by I Hate Geese » #664237

so incredibly real if I could give them an admin satisfaction vote all on their own it would be flawless, responds to my prayers, makes rounds interesting, very nice in ahelps THE WHOLE WORKS! thank YOU pumpkin for being so REAL.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #664352

Dope as hell. Can always trust he'll have good insight on any problems I'm having.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Aeri
Byond Username: Cat348

Post by Aeri » #666133

Alright, so I had an experience and someone specifically convinced me to post here, it was really hard to bring myself to post because this is like, 100% positive feedback so far. I think Pump does good work but... I feel they might be a little too high strung with regard to "powergaming", I wish to tell a story.

On round 200258 I start the round out by doing some basic security officer shit; I get my formal uniform, gear, etc. Nothing happens right away because it's a greenshift, I have a spur of the moment dumb idea to make a queue to get to sec out of glass as I wander around and spot the open EVA room, not even really premeditated, I just saw stacks of material and thought "yeah that'd be fun/funny maybe". Pretty much as soon as I start building it Pump bwoinks me with what felt a lot like a loaded question of "Are you powergaming by fortifying sec during a greenshift." for building a couple glass d-windows because I could, theoretically, shoot people through them.

Just like that, my desire to play the round drops like a clown shoved into a bottomless pit. I "OK" my way out of the ensuing conversation and stop building, they "helpfully" offer suggestions for gimmicks that I'm like, real talk, 98.6% confident nobody would ever go for, such as manning the arrivals customs checkpoint, and offering background checks. I just put my gear in a locker so I'm not shorting the department and quietly excuse myself by taking a nap in the firing range box because my IRL mood is shot and I go play something else for a while.

It was similar to the kind of feeling I get when I'm abruptly cultstunned and spend the rest of my shift as sentient aquarium gravel or when I get left for dead as a head of staff during revs. This didn't seem like, admin complaint worthy but it shot my enjoyment right down and hurt my feelings.

I had a chat with the player who was the HOS at the time, and they pointed out that "under the headmin rulings Barriers roundstart are not allowed. I think it shoulda been codified better, or that pumpkin should have lead with citing it since it's an old-ass ruling from 2014". Also I really was just trying to make a queue to make it mildly annoying que to get to sec, I'm not sure what I'd be fortifying it against on a greenshift anyways. That's all, just "being bwoinked for something like this while I'm just messing around casually isn't fun". Sorry if this isn't the right way to go about this, but I don't really know where else to put it.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #682615

Today, I rolled Heretic, and I wanted to try and find the Funny Chuuni Book.

Finding it wasn't in the library, I ahelped to ask if it was not a guaranteed spawn, or if someone had gotten to it before me. I was informed that it did spawn, but that it doesn't always spawn in the library. I didn't ask for the location, and I wasn't given it. Instead, I was given a voice-in-your-head, offering me a riddle. When I took the voice's deal, I was given a riddle to point me toward the location of the book.

They could have simply chosen not to offer me any further information than "It's somewhere on the station", and they also could have just chosen to tell me exactly where it is with meta info.

Instead, Pumpkin chose to make it fun and interesting, giving me something to do that kept me engaged for most of the round. This is a 10/10 decision. I have many stories of Pumpkin finding fun and interesting ways to add some spice to the round, and never any stories about them ruining them.

Peak Goodmin.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #684045

i love pumpo
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #687902

They recently did a really cool event about a visit from Tirizan Royalty. They did a great job as the Princess.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #687903

I DIDN'T PLAY THE PRINCESS!!! THIS IS SLANDER FROM THE REAL PRINCESS PLAYER
the w
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #687944

That event was really fun! Thanks a lot, and I think that it wouldn't have been as good without you playing the princess. Thanks Pumpkin! In all seriousness, I really gotta give props to Lacran, they did a great job as the princess, and I don't think the event would have been the same without Lacran.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Zeckle
Byond Username: Zeckle

Post by Zeckle » #703592

Unbelievably patient, creative and friendly regardless of circumstances, both in and out of character, as an admin or player. Has a very good read on players moods/actions and knows how to respond appropriately. Very engaging in rounds. Nothing but the highest praise.
RandumbPhantomb
Byond Username: Randumb Phantomb

Post by RandumbPhantomb » #706090

MrStonedOne wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:57 am Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Loved the vampire event, it gave a grey area to the station, and something that drives the crew apart, other than normal shenanigans. I also love how you handle ahelps, very concise, no yapping, just business. I really loved shooting spiders with my russian surplus, it was great.
bifur
Byond Username: Boferbofer

Post by bifur » #706092

Ran a fun event (Round 215515, I think) involving a vampire mafia. I had a great time as one of the vampires, and judging by manuelcord/OOC after the round ended, plenty of others did too. :)
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: MrrFiish

Post by MrrFiish » #706677

I didn't even SEE the vampires, terrible event, vampires weren't even REAL. How can you call a vampire real when you don't see them? 1984. 10/10 btw.
RandumbPhantomb
Byond Username: Randumb Phantomb

Post by RandumbPhantomb » #708459

Loved the cultcomm event, hope we get a sequel with NT remnants and nukies declaring war on a cult station