AdipemDragon

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

AdipemDragon

Post by MrStonedOne » #602840

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: AdipemDragon

Post by Cimika » #602868

Hasn't lost their mind despite being online during lowpop MRP rounds, which is a feat in and of itself. Pretty well-spoken, and thrives to do good. Keep it up!
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

Bmon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Bmon

Post by Bmon » #608324

I had a negative interaction with this Administrator during a round(166380) on Manuel. From what I see in the logs they were swayed by dchat salt mixed with a lack of context into pestering me with osay during a round for having too many weapons.
Having to explain why I felt the need to arm myself with weapons to various security gear items slinging multiple insults at me while chasing down a combat mech in space isn't cool. If this Admin genuinely felt I was doing something wrong they should have bwoinked me and kept it professional.

A little context from that round:

Tacitus Huxley, a roboticist, had built himself an armed savannah mech that was constantly skyfalling all over the station damaging it. They were told to stop and refused to so security attempted and failed to detain them while they were still in the mech, Hux was able to flee into space using skyfall.
At this point, I return to brig and arm myself with my WT autorifle that I bought with my own money from cargo, a ton of WT ammo from the sec protolathe, and an ion gun/standard security hardsuit from the Warden.
Hux was engaged by myself in space where my ion gun and rifle proved next to useless in combat with them without a jetpack. I returned to the brig again and asked the Warden for the HoSes hardsuit mainly for its jetpack.
While looking around the outside of the station for Hux I noticed a heretic mid sacrifice through a window and radioed it into security, this is where a dchat ghost noticed me and took issue with my equipment.
There is a fair amount of dchat salting coming from this one player in particular. I choose not to name them since I respect said players opinions even though I think they are wrong.
It's important to note that MagmaExploiter was also involved but didn't seem to instigate this osay spat and were a lot less serious with their osays.

Overall this administrator was rather rude to me in their osays calling me a "binch"(I think they meant bitch) and a "cunt" throughout criticizing me for my gear choices. They continued their pestering in Manual's public discord where after the round they claimed I had hoarded the entire armoury, which is a lie, the only weapon I had from the armoury was the ion rifle and a WT that I bought with my own bounty money, I had good reason to have both.

I genuinely have nothing against this Administrator and hope they accept the concerns that I have of them.
AdipemDragon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: AdipemDragon

Post by AdipemDragon » #608599

Bmon wrote:I had a negative interaction with this Administrator *snip*
You're right to be irked about our interaction, I was in the wrong to act how I did. While I do still believe that you were overpreparing for the situation, how I handled it was not right, I should've just PM'd about it directly instead of trying to be "jokey jokey" about it using oSays. In the moment, I thought it'd be a funny interaction, but considering we dont know eachother very well, perhaps it was a bad idea. Genuinely sorry about that one.