Lulufren

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Lulufren

Post by MrStonedOne » #615021

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: Lulufren

Post by Fikou » #615716

my human son i love him
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #615767

I've not had any negative interactions with him Ic, however his admin behaviour leaves a lot to be desired. He smashes buttons like an ape which has left a very sour taste in my mouth. He at one point spawned a lone op on 9 pop, unleashed clown ops to the point that they're stale, made some deathbot. I'm sure he has great intentions, truly I just wish his trainer would pull the reigns in a little bit and tell him "hey buddy, please slow down." I've heard from my lowpop friends that it's just not fun with him around.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/169912

Here is an example of where he tried to spawn ninja and blob on 16 pop for example.
Ryusenshu
Byond Username: Ryusenshu

Post by Ryusenshu » #616097

Forced Revolution Ruleset on Lowpop Terry, thankfully no heads of staff were around and only one detective, so the revolution ended
instantly

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/170804
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #616104

While their log diving and ahelp conduct is exceptional they would be a lot better if they pulled the brakes on button pushing or be less severe with it. Remember that when you're pushing events you're acting like a DM and should have a lighter touch.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #616905

Decided to spawn a 4 man jannie ERT to 'help keep the round flowing' when we had 1 afk rev head. Spawning guys in ERT hardsuits with mindshields on a round where it's a pitched battle is not great. Sadly continues the trend of pushing buttons with little thought.
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #616923

I seen a lot of feedback and I thought I should say that any time I have ahelped and they have handled I thought they did well
Lulufren
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Lulufren

Post by Lulufren » #616927

The first posts about excessive button-pushing i certainly took to heart and believe that i have toned it down quite significantly since then. (i was at the time still getting comfortable with admin tools and figuring out what does/does not work and there were definitely some outcomes that i hadn't been aiming for, but have learned from).

However, at least for keith4, i don't think you're being fair, as i have previously tried to explain the reasoning behind spawning the ERT.
While i don't remember all of what was going on in that round, the ERT was not intended to compete with the revs, and that is not within their objective (the default objective for janitor ERT is to clean the station).
Generally, for ERT spawns, i look at the number of players that are currently ghosts and compare to how many are still in the game, as well as how chaotic the general state of the station is. (the latter part is mostly about such a spawn fitting within the game's narrative, as in "would it make sense for nanotrasen central command to do this")
Sometimes i feel it makes sense to give the ghosts an opportunity to join the round, while trying to minimize disruption.
I'll keep that in mind though, that some of the already in-game players might not want that.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #616948

I don't want you to think that I have anything against you and you have made a lot of progress certainly. But ERT's during a pitched rev battle aren't good in any sense, they're ghost roles with strong as fuck gear and they have mindshields in combination with their metaknowledge of the revheads. They have objectives sure but they're not obliged to follow these and can basically do whatever they want. If people are bored as ghosts but it's something such as a pitched revs battle have you considered hosting fun events on the thunderdome? This gives you the opportunity to fuck around whilst not touching the actual round. Ghosts will always be bored but don't let the pressure from them influence the ongoing round :)
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #617577

Have seen improvements, very good.
Waltermeldron
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: WalterMeldron

Post by Waltermeldron » #620406

I was playing blob, they spawned in a deathsquad on a long blob round when I was about to win, I immediately lost as a result and it prolonged the round and was really shitty on me as a player. I had spent a good chunk of my time fighting the crew, so to lose to an adminspawned deathsquad right on the verge of winning is a punch in the face.

EDIT: I think they're a fine admin, and it was a pretty tenseful round so I don't blame them at all for it, they could just use a bit more guidance on when to send ERTs. I'd probably ask them to avoid getting tempted by dchat to spawn things in because dchat will often ask for things that will end up being detrimental to the round.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #701542

good evening lulufren,

i am posting this feedback on your thread to congratulate you on your successes in assisting me. you provided me ample assistance when i required it most, when i was at my most vulnerable (trapped in observer and i couldn't vote for because we don't have a verb for this action in-game).

thank you again for your assistance, it was very appreciated.

seasons greetings,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.