Omega_DarkPotato

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne
Reddit Username: monarchmra

Omega_DarkPotato

Post by MrStonedOne » #616337

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Timberpoes
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Timberpoes » #616339

I'm not gonna say that I agree with all of omega's ideas. I disagree with some of his takes on what LRP should and shouldn't be, and think that sometimes he makes decisions and takes actions that don't really "fit in" with the sort of judgement I've come to expect on sybil.

However, even if I disagree with how he might decide to act or enforce the rules, I think that he's still a good admin - interactions with him have been pleasant in all circumstances.
He's a cool dude, even if we don't see eye-to-eye, and I feel that he actually cares about our (the players') experience quite a bit. It's nice to have someone dedicated like that.

Copyright (C) Timberpoes 2021 Original Admin Feedback Do Not Steal
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Admin: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Agux909 » #616340

Seems to have a good grasp about the spirit of the rules and a good common sense about the lines defining what players should and shouldn't do. Though friendly and pleasant to be around, I know he's a no-bullshit type of person, who can be harsh if the situation demands it. I also know he deeply cares about the community, which is important.

Seeing his name in adminwho brings me a sense of tranquility and anguish cause it means he won't be playing that round!.

I'm certain he already is and will be a great addition to the team!
oranges wrote:I'm glad you had the intelligence to review your position and understand how stupid it was, most don't

SPACE JANNIES (song)