PotatoMasher

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

PotatoMasher

Post by MrStonedOne » #627925

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: PotatoMasher

Post by san7890 » #628100

I watched them sparingly during their candidacy period, and I think they're catching on quite well. However, they don't really speak as much in the Discord/have a presence otherwise. It would be really great to see them talk more, as they do seem quite pleasant in the sparing interactions I've had with them. Otherwise, I do not think there are any glaring issues thus far (not to say that being quiet is an issue, just that I personally think that it would be a better sight to see). Best of luck in your future adminning career!
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #632590

Confident, understanding, and fluent in many facets of the community. Excited to see where they go from here >B)
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
dessysalta
Byond Username: Dessysalta

Post by dessysalta » #679625

I once got extremely tilted at someone for focusing me the whole round as a nonantag, and while it was a mostly IC issue, they happily obliged and gave me a bounty hunter role, since I didn't want any administrative action. Sadly, they were killed by a cult before I got to them, but that was closure enough and turned my bad mood into a much better one. Thanks.
Sherrie, mostly. If you need a drink, I can do that.