[No Longer Admin] Trexter555

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Trexter555

Post by MrStonedOne » #654379

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals or admin complaints.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Re: Trexter555

Post by SkeletalElite » #656289

Sybil round was going pretty slow earlier and trexter ramped up the chaos when I messaged cent comm asking for it. Ended up being a really fun round.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #656293

ive only had a few tickets with trexter, me being the one ahelping other behavior and every time he would only send like maybe two sentences total and resolve the ticket wordlessly without saying anything other than like "handled" it felt very shitty
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #656314

CoffeeDragon16 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:09 am ive only had a few tickets with trexter, me being the one ahelping other behavior and every time he would only send like maybe two sentences total and resolve the ticket wordlessly without saying anything other than like "handled" it felt very shitty
hi, thanks for the feedback. i'll try to talk more in tickets and say why it was resolved/how it was resolved, sorry for the inconvenience.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #656323

yeah, no worries! i should have brought this up earlier. glad you saw it
while you're limited by how much you can say it feels very cathartic to get atleast an interpretation of the admins pov to figure out what's actually going on, given how limited the info is on player end
i find it also tends to make people happy if you ask if they need anything else before you resolve the ticket, in case they have anything else they want to bring up
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #658801

this man ran a highlander shift and played epic rap battles of history during the entire thing

it takes an absolute legend to run an event worse than rageguy, and trexter is that absolute legend
Spoiler:
please never do that again
Spoiler:

Hotmud9
Byond Username: Hotmud9

Post by Hotmud9 » #680454

I asked for an "antag token" via ahelp due to a server crash when I had the "Greentext" item in my possession while in an escape pod.
I asked knowing full well that the antag token is kind of a meme and that it wasn't an entitlement.
But, rather than a "sure" or "no", trexter pipes up saying "Skill issue", marks it as an IC issue (which, for the record, it was not), and closes the ticket.
The issue isn't what I got out of the situation, but rather how I was treated. That round was miserable to even go through.
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #680698

Hotmud9 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:29 am I asked for an "antag token" via ahelp due to a server crash when I had the "Greentext" item in my possession while in an escape pod.
I asked knowing full well that the antag token is kind of a meme and that it wasn't an entitlement.
But, rather than a "sure" or "no", trexter pipes up saying "Skill issue", marks it as an IC issue (which, for the record, it was not), and closes the ticket.
The issue isn't what I got out of the situation, but rather how I was treated. That round was miserable to even go through.
hey, sorry about that! i assumed it was a joke ahelp, since i assumed it was common knowledge you dont get an antag token for escaping with the greentext (it is a meme item). so i replied with a joke response of "skill issue" (the joke here is that you had no control over the server crashing, while the popular application of skill issue is when someone has no control over something and loses). next time i'll be more polite, sorry about that!
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #693364

Trexter hosted an "event" on sybil a day or 2 ago where he decided to make security antagonists, a mix of heretics, traitors, and changelings. It sucked, i'll break down how, why, and what trexter can do to avoid making these mistakes.

Our rules are written based on the fact that security cannot be antagonists, that's why they are metaprotected, this whole thing gets thrown out the window when security can be a traitor and whatnot, my solution was like an OOC announcement, and an IC centcom announcement saying "HEY SECURITY COULD BE ANTAGS BE CAREFUL" something along those lines.

They did actually tell the command staff, the problem? the command staff never told anybody. Nobody had the bravery to attack the security officers acting antagonistically out of fear of getting banned for killing a metaprotected role. Adminhelping does not work because rule 4.

In conclusion, trexter could have made this whole "security is antags" event moment by making it more clear that there are sec antags, and relaxing the rules around metaprotection.

Im pretty sure there's a config to adjust if sec can roll antag.
He seems to have this "clueless but doing their best" intent
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #696093

I see them adminning a ton on Sybil, more than any other admin. Also very fun to play with, always fun to see Kraven as the RD when I'm in science.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #726920

Trexter has retired.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: