[No Longer Admin] Ausops

Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: Ausops

Post by Tornadium » #140376

Bottom post of the previous page:

Wyzack wrote:Ausops is a gud admin who made an executive call. Really hope he doesn't burn out over this dumb bullshit, I was really hoping we could survive a full 3 head term
While I utterly disagree with the decision being made, I too echo the sentiment.

I don't want him gone or deadmined. Before this I had no issue with Ausops.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #140385

He's a good boy he didn't do nothing.

Really though I like Ausops. He isn't afraid to slam dunk people and tells it like it is.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #140557

Let me give you my perspective as a /vg/ admin.

Hes a great guy and a pleasure to work with. I hope to continue doing so for many months to come. Yes I would never ever ever close a deadmin request/complaint made against me on my own, but in his particular case it was done against a very toxic, cancerous shitter who ought to have been removed from your community a very long time ago, so I cannot hold it against him.

Hopefully the rest of your admin team realizes this guy needs to go and ignore his further cries of attention and sympathy from the senior administration, and Ausops can come back refreshed after a short break.
/vg/station Head Admin
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140561

mrpain wrote:Let me give you my perspective as a /vg/ admin.

Hes a great guy and a pleasure to work with. I hope to continue doing so for many months to come. Yes I would never ever ever close a deadmin request/complaint made against me on my own, but in his particular case it was done against a very toxic, cancerous shitter who ought to have been removed from your community a very long time ago, so I cannot hold it against him.

Hopefully the rest of your admin team realizes this guy needs to go and ignore his further cries of attention and sympathy from the senior administration, and Ausops can come back refreshed after a short break.
I've never played on /vg/ ever.

So you know me how?
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #140563

You realise Mr.Pain is talking about Ausops right? This is Ausops feedback thread, not yours.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #140565

peoplearestrange wrote:You realise Mr.Pain is talking about Ausops right? This is Ausops feedback thread, not yours.
Yeah I'm aware of that, However when someone calls me out as a very toxic, cancerous shitter despite me never playing on his server where do I defend myself? Do I make a new thread about it or?
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #140568

As I said in the PM, he's calling you cancerous in regards to the drama/threads on the forum and possibly playing with you on the TG servers (Though thats an assumption).

Heres what I said in the PM for clarity to everyone else
Spoiler:
mrpain wrote:Let me give you my perspective as a /vg/ admin.

Hes a great guy and a pleasure to work with. I hope to continue doing so for many months to come. Yes I would never ever ever close a deadmin request/complaint made against me on my own,
He's talking about Ausops here, as Ausops plays on VG
mrpain wrote: but in his particular case it was done against a very toxic, cancerous shitter who ought to have been removed from your community a very long time ago
He's talking about you in regards to ausops closing the thread, this has nothing to do with VG, but simply an observation of what is happening in the forums right now.
mrpain wrote: Hopefully the rest of your admin team realizes this guy needs to go and ignore his further cries of attention and sympathy from the senior administration, and Ausops can come back refreshed after a short break.
He's talking about you but directed towards everyone else.

Ultimately the reference to "as a /VG/ admin" is in reference to seeing Ausops, personally having admined and dealt with difficult cases before. He doesn't once say "I saw Tornadium on my server and he was awful" etc
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #140662

Ausops. Love you buddy.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #141022

ausops did nothing wrong :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #141039

Super Aggro Crag wrote:ausops did nothing wrong :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #141208

except they took on the responsibility of being a headmin even knowing that they would quit early like a bitch.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #141355

I blame the playerbase for killing the soul of one of our best admins.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #141365

QuartzCrystal wrote:I blame the playerbase for killing the soul of one of our best admins.
I don't understand what the playerbase wants. Often there is praise for a good strong admin. Yet they are cut down when that strength is adverse to them. DO you want no rules, or do you want Good rules? Make up your god damned minds!

Actually I think that's the big problem with /tg/station as a community! It has no set identity anymore. It doesn't know what it wants.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #141368

It has never known what it wanted. It is forever a tug of war between several directions. It doesn't matter which way you want to pull it, there will always be some group or another that thinks you're the worst.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #141412

ThanatosRa wrote:
QuartzCrystal wrote:I blame the playerbase for killing the soul of one of our best admins.
I don't understand what the playerbase wants. Often there is praise for a good strong admin. Yet they are cut down when that strength is adverse to them. DO you want no rules, or do you want Good rules? Make up your god damned minds!

Actually I think that's the big problem with /tg/station as a community! It has no set identity anymore. It doesn't know what it wants.
I want an admin who enforces the rules but punishes everyone except me for breaking then
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #141448

I am curious if it was known ausops was going to leave after Christmas when he was elected. Ausops don't go bby I can change I swear
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #141478

Wyzack wrote:I am curious if it was known ausops was going to leave after Christmas when he was elected. Ausops don't go bby I can change I swear
He did in his election thread.
Freedom
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #141495

Oh dang. 4 month terms make a lot of sense actually. Are we going to have loller and jordie(?) For the full 6?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #141574

+1, join the former Presidents club and run events with me sometime in the future fam
even though you probably won't get that dank title change

it's basically always awesome working with you when we're both on the server, works well with other admins, generally good judgement, not a jerk, yadda ya.
RIP
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #141626

Jacough wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:

I want an admin who enforces the rules but punishes everyone except me for breaking then
Ah. Carry on then.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #141777

If by killing his soul you mean an outpouring of sycophantic praise then yeah sure.

I just like a semblance of rules also for admins (yes heads too) as well as players, good for the goose good for the gander, as above so bellow etc.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141795

Incomptinence wrote:If by killing his soul you mean an outpouring of sycophantic praise then yeah sure.

I just like a semblance of rules also for admins (yes heads too) as well as players, good for the goose good for the gander, as above so bellow etc.
It's a somewhat disturbing trend that is getting worse.

Something does need to be done about it, but while adminbus remains a clique with little to no moderation its hard to enforce standards.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #141828

Can we please keep this thread to feedback DIRECTLY about Ausops only? This is not a discussion thread for other such things.
I won't ask again.
Thank you.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #141851

Closing his own feedback threads was a mistake, but it happens to the best
Players can and will create their own fun.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #141860

duncathan wrote:Closing his own feedback threads was a mistake, but it happens to the best
Sure, it was a mistake the first time. However it was abuse after that. Then gloating about it.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #141867

Note for clarity: It was a admin complaint thread, not a feedback thread.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #142481

He was fucking with ERPers in a rev round, meming on them with time stops

I was fighting the warden behind the dorm cell and ended up eating 90 disablers because lol time stops go through walls

Deadmin post haste, ruined my round
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #142482

Acceptable losses, ERP must be stopped at all costs
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #142486

I will settle for an antag token in recompense.

Also I'm totally meming but I'll definitely take a token now
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #148770

anti-skub, very disappointed
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #149071

got HG into a headmin role again, very disappointed
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #149132

You have to be a bubbly, confident, self-motivated go-getter to get the job with at least a degree in adminning and a years experience in adminning

HG was the only one who came close of the few that applied

Maybe I'll look into recruitment on singulo.io next time, or put out some subcontracting offers on digg to other server admins who want to do some moonlighting for free
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #149302

Shouldve hired me I have experience in rearing brazilians back to their trees on online browser games. It would cost you though because as far as I can see it's basically the same scenario here.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #149334

We have unruly Russians, not Brazilians.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #149342

ColonicAcid wrote:Shouldve hired me I have experience in rearing brazilians back to their trees on online browser games. It would cost you though because as far as I can see it's basically the same scenario here.
we only offer hot pocket wrappers sorry
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #149345

Ahammer18 wrote:We have unruly Russians, not Brazilians.
niknakflak и я,не Shaps, говорим по-русски.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #149358

TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #255258

Can never be freeeee.
Freedom
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #291703

Incredibly high quality of shitposts in the hut and incredibly high quality of serious business admin posts every where else. Never change senior
Last edited by Nilons on Wed May 10, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #291711

This stupid bird always nips me. Terrible attitude and shouldn't be headmin
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #293652

Banned me once plz deadmin kthx
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #298446

My interactions with him have always been positive and he's done a good job dealing with various issues I've had with other admins/players. Is probably my favorite headmin this term tbh.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #298465

Good admin all around

FINISH THE FUCKING CALENDAR
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #298478

can't really complain about the conduct of
ausops they're a pretty reasonable admin,
like them a lot,
every interaction i have is
nice and enjoyable and they
don't take shit from no man,
also a big fan of their
rsprites
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Calibraptor
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Post by Calibraptor » #357005

Gave me a bad first impression to be honest, comes across to me as condescending and triggerhappy.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #357009

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13976 <- your ban appeal

>get banned
>no recourse but to bitterly complain in admin feedback while generously avoiding how they got banned
thinking
thinking
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #357012

Calibraptor wrote:Gave me a bad first impression to be honest, comes across to me as condescending and triggerhappy.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #357013

there we go, no avoiding not mentioning your ban now
Calibraptor

Post by Calibraptor » #357021

imblyings wrote:there we go, no avoiding not mentioning your ban now

There we go, no avoiding not mentioning your thinly veiled threats to rule 0.

Real talk though I genuinely hope we can move past this and not be dicks to each other next time we end up interacting.

EDIT: Call me
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #357022

a rule 0 is the consequence for someone who constantly expects admins to sit and wait and count the delay between copy paste after already telling that person to stop spamming

this is not unfair or false, but if you wanted to post that screenshot here to remind yourself of what not to do in the future that is fine
Calibraptor

Post by Calibraptor » #357023

imblyings wrote:a rule 0 is the consequence for someone who constantly expects admins to sit and wait and count the delay between copy paste after already telling that person to stop spamming

this is not unfair or false, but if you wanted to post that screenshot here to remind yourself of what not to do in the future that is fine
Seems like a rule 0 is the consequence of disagreeing with an admin in discord the way you've been phrasing it but aight fam you're the boss.

By the way what's your favorite color underwear?
What are you thinking about?
What's your sign?
Are you single?