[No Longer Admin] KorPhaeron

Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: KorPhaeron

Post by Grazyn » #165455

Bottom post of the previous page:

Vigilante justice is bad, and must be punished swiftly by security, and permanently (spacing/gibbing). There are a few resons for that: it seriously weakens the public trust towards security making their job harder, it encourages people to deal with threats on their own, putting their lives and other's at risk, and there's always the issue of innocent people being caught in the validhunting.

Sadly there are a lot of players who think that "dealing with things IC" just means "kill the fucker who's annoying you". No. Calling security is, and should always be, the first option.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #165747

i kill people who inconvenience me all the time and then i gib or cremate their bodies and i don't get locked up for it or killed and spaced because im handsome
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #167648

Grazyn wrote: Sadly there are a lot of players who think that "dealing with things IC" just means "kill the fucker who's annoying you". No. Calling security is, and should always be, the first option.
Problem is relying on others, especially when said player that you need to deal with happens to be well known for being shitty and has established a metafriend in security.

There in lies the issue. Hence why kill people before they grief you. Or generally kill them before they escalate things.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #167658

We're getting sidetracked here. All this vigilante justice should just be discussed in policy discussion.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #169988

Even if I disagree with his decisions sometimes, he'll actually engage with the community and try to find common ground instead of throwing a tantrum and locking the thread. 10/10
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #186254

Kor is pretty great and I trust him.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #186285

He kicked me back to lobby when I accidentally observed one day, 10/10 headmin deserves medal
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #187595

Kor is based.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #187817

He's the only good headmin currently.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #187977

Kor is one of the few people on this server I actively like.
Bring back papercult.

starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #187990

Kor is, by far one of the best admins the server has ever had. He is reliable, he follows the rules to the letter and knows when to apply force and actually cares for the server.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #188045

Hates pumpkin spice. Please remove him
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #188053

Enabling Aloraydrel's self-destructive coffee bender, what the fuck man
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #188069

He's pretty good.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #188117

Aliannera wrote:He's pretty good.
starmute wrote:Kor is, by far one of the best admins the server has ever had. He is reliable, he follows the rules to the letter and knows when to apply force and actually cares for the server.
InsaneHyena wrote:Kor is one of the few people on this server I actively like.
ShadowDimentio wrote:He's the only good headmin currently.
ThanatosRa wrote:Kor is based.
Whoisthere wrote:Kor is pretty great and I trust him.
thank you. $0.14 has been deposited into your account.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #188130

sawrge helpfully compiled a list of quotes nobody will ever say about him
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #188595

I hear he's a cool dude.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #193052

Gets shit done, actually manages to remain fairly well in the middle and isn't a dick about it either. Somehow manages to keep most of us sane. Has been an excellent headmin imho.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #193137

paprika wrote:sawrge helpfully compiled a list of quotes nobody will ever say about him
Bring back papercult.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #240639

Do they even admin anymore?
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #241736

oranges wrote:Do they even admin anymore?
Does anyone, really
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #241737

Being an admin is the scenic route to freedom

The scenes aren't all that scenic though
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #256125

God-King Poring.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #274867

best mememin 10/10
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #307016

Spawned himself in the brig during Gang with a "90% Block Chance" Vibroblade capable of deflecting bullets as a character named "Someone paid me 14 dollars to do this" and attacked Security, Delimbing two or three officers as everyone shot at him with Disablers and Tazers, to no avail.

Later took the Vibroblade from me when i Stunbatonned and killed him with it. Which i shrugged off.
When i asked him why, he said it was because he was afraid that i'd robust the gangs with a "90% Block Chance" sword and would cause the gangs to get angsty. Which i can understand.
He also stated he was payed ten dollars.

Guess what i'm saying is.
I'm all for fun and games. Kor. But the whole accepting bribery thing can be, a bit much.
Wasn't there a serious discussion against that stuff. Specifically regarding Admins accepting them. At some point.

If you're worried about Angst and OOC salt. Just don't do it. My man.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #307018

Pascal125 wrote:Spawned himself in the brig during Gang with a "90% Block Chance" Vibroblade capable of deflecting bullets as a character named "Someone paid me 14 dollars to do this" and attacked Security, Delimbing two or three officers as everyone shot at him with Disablers and Tazers, to no avail.

Later took the Vibroblade from me when i Stunbatonned and killed him with it. Which i shrugged off.
When i asked him why, he said it was because he was afraid that i'd robust the gangs with a "90% Block Chance" sword and would cause the gangs to get angsty. Which i can understand.
He also stated he was payed ten dollars.

Guess what i'm saying is.
I'm all for fun and games. Kor. But the whole accepting bribery thing can be, a bit much.
Wasn't there a serious discussion against that stuff. Specifically regarding Admins accepting them. At some point.

If you're worried about Angst and OOC salt. Just don't do it. My man.
make a complaint tbh
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #307021

The only person I cut up was Kevinz* and I healed him afterwards

*I think I might have accidentally hit a cargo tech in the shoving and taken his leg but I was not randomly killing sec officers or even trying to hit them

Complaining I fucked around with a friend and then immediately undid the damage I caused instead of letting you steamroll the round with an admin weapon is very petty and I think you're making this post because you're mad I gave you a note for dismembering a prisoner for shit talking you. But yeah sure if you want to discuss this further make a complaint.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #307022

as the victim i can say that was all in good fun and not worth salting over tbh
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #307023

No, this is really about you accepting, or joking about accepting. Bribes. As a player, It's getting concerning. Kor.
Mostly because i was around when it had to be made clear that it was unacceptable behavior regardless of context and was heavily frowned upon.
If i recall correctly, there was even a thread regarding admins and bribery. And a demotion or two. Even a statement that people attempting would be banned as-well.
I understand that it was for fun and games, in this situation. And the most affected victim did not press the issue. But it doesn't change much. Really.

But hey, since you decide to bring it up for whatever reason and accuse me of being mad because i couldn't steamroll a gang. Which i find petty to do over a simple feedback post regarding a concern I've noticed and had a few times. I just gave them a single love tap with a very real spellblade which just happened to exist for whatever reason. Because they began calling me shitcurity and acted rudely. Right after giving them epinephrine and an oxygen tank at their request because the other officer left them to die. Causing their leg to pop off. It happens, i guess. Moments before the shift ended. Could've just asked me to attach it back, you know. Not that it would've changed much. Shift was basically over anyways. The note was a note lacking detail consisting of about seven words. and even when i requested there be detail added and explained, you kinda just meme'd it.

But, sure. Guess that's another concern of mine. Giving me a note that lacks depth and seems like an attempt to make me seem toxic or weak willed. Or something. I honestly think you were just trying to be funny or something. But I'd still rather have professional notes. No offense.

But what do we care. It's irrelevant to the main concern. I've made my post. If you'd really rather i make a complaint then, okay. But i don't see it as necessary. Due to the aforementioned reasons, and fact that it is merely a concern, right now.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #307500

Kor wrote:But yeah sure if you want to discuss this further make a complaint.
I think they should, considering what's his name got deadminned for spawning his friend a varedited toy dildo or whatever it was

how did you think this was an okay thing to do kor?
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #307511

I did something silly and somewhat obnoxious in a videogame to amuse myself and my friend at the expense of another friend and then undid the consequences after like 15 seconds of disruption. The """""victim"""" doesn't care.

If Mekhi was upset he'd have a valid complaint, but how was Pascal at all wronged?
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #307513

Kor wrote:I did something silly and somewhat obnoxious in a videogame to amuse myself and my friend at the expense of another friend and then undid the consequences after like 15 seconds of disruption. The """""victim"""" doesn't care.

If Mekhi was upset he'd have a valid complaint, but how was Pascal at all wronged?
He thinks you're dead serious about taking 10$ for it.
Signature Memes

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #307520

Kor wrote:I did something silly and somewhat obnoxious in a videogame to amuse myself and my friend at the expense of another friend and then undid the consequences after like 15 seconds of disruption. The """""victim"""" doesn't care.

So did that other admin, was it sticky? I can't remember, but they got in a lot of trouble, so what is the difference? The main issue is it leads to accusations of admin favouritism

Here's a few more successful admin complaint where an admin amused themself and their friend and then undid the consequences
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3755

Then again if deleting security doesn't get you deadminned as long as you call it a no sec event I guess it doesn't matter
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #307528

I know you're not so dumb to believe that giving your friend godmode so they can grief is the same as killing and reviving someone without any impact on other people, please make better bait
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #309663

Should probably pay more attention to detail and properly investigate situations before coming to a conclusion.
Should probably not publicly lie about and fail to provide proper context regarding said situations and change the story several times in a policy discussion in order to fit it in with their arguments.
Should probably not assume things from players and try to make them seem like "the bad guy" with more lies when being refuted.
Should probably reconsider trying to hold players to perfect actions having knowledge they otherwise would not posses. In order to try to make them seem terrible.

I'm not trying to cause arguments in here, Kor. So think about that before you reply, if you do. I don't think either of us wants a repeat of wild petty accusations being thrown around. That wasn't my intention the first time.
but your behavior is really concerning. Dude. What happened to you? Are you getting jaded or something?

If you can't even go through the basic effort of checking facts and having full understanding of a situation. Without having to make things up. how do we know you can be expected to Administrate properly? Or that you can understand it from a players perspective in-game and be fair to all parties involved?
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #309669

Kor wrote: Complaining I fucked around with a friend and then immediately undid the damage I caused instead of letting you steamroll the round with an admin weapon is very petty and I think you're making this post because you're mad I gave you a note for dismembering a prisoner for shit talking you. But yeah sure if you want to discuss this further make a complaint.
shouldn't antagonize someone for making a valid complaint against them.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #309732

bman wrote:
Kor wrote: Complaining I fucked around with a friend and then immediately undid the damage I caused instead of letting you steamroll the round with an admin weapon is very petty and I think you're making this post because you're mad I gave you a note for dismembering a prisoner for shit talking you. But yeah sure if you want to discuss this further make a complaint.
shouldn't antagonize someone for making a valid complaint against them.
Bman is right, you shouldn't antagonize someone because they have a complaint and you told them more exactly WHAT happened but not WHY it was allowed for you to do what you did

Admin edit: Removed very not useful parts
Signature Memes

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #309765

Pascal125 wrote:Should probably pay more attention to detail and properly investigate situations before coming to a conclusion.
Should probably not publicly lie about and fail to provide proper context regarding said situations and change the story several times in a policy discussion in order to fit it in with their arguments.
Should probably not assume things from players and try to make them seem like "the bad guy" with more lies when being refuted.
Should probably reconsider trying to hold players to perfect actions having knowledge they otherwise would not posses. In order to try to make them seem terrible.

I'm not trying to cause arguments in here, Kor. So think about that before you reply, if you do. I don't think either of us wants a repeat of wild petty accusations being thrown around. That wasn't my intention the first time.
but your behavior is really concerning. Dude. What happened to you? Are you getting jaded or something?

If you can't even go through the basic effort of checking facts and having full understanding of a situation. Without having to make things up. how do we know you can be expected to Administrate properly? Or that you can understand it from a players perspective in-game and be fair to all parties involved?
We locked the other thread for a reason, please don't bring this here. Kor if you respond to his post I will be very disappointed
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #309801

Honestly somewhat disappointed that a site admin would publicly post edit logs and reports to mock individual users.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #309809

Sligneris wrote:Honestly somewhat disappointed that a site admin would publicly post edit logs and reports to mock individual users.
did this happen again? I remember this happened a while ago but I don't remember how far back it was

admin edit: deleted response to no effort shitpost
Limey wrote:its too late.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #309815

Qbopper wrote:
Sligneris wrote:Honestly somewhat disappointed that a site admin would publicly post edit logs and reports to mock individual users.
did this happen again? I remember this happened a while ago but I don't remember how far back it was
ye
Spoiler:
edit: potato graphics isnt my fault
Last edited by bman on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #309817

I did feel mocked :(
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #309820

take a step back and look at your situation
are you guys really crying because he made a joke about someone reporting a headmin post

toughen up, buttercups
can't cry about forum posts all dang day
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #309828

This is the second time you've used admin forum powers to shitpost dude come on, you're punching down. Its not like they can respond with your edits and this conversation has been had before.
Signature Memes

Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #309846

Still disappointed, just now with an increasing amount of admins.
danno

Post by danno » #309848

You're going to be even more disappointed at just how little any of them care
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #309850

Indeed, I am.
danno

Post by danno » #309851

no one cares
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #309857

You made that pretty clear already.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #309902

Decide to check the forums on mobile and seriously. What is going on in here and why does it look like an even bigger administrative issue? Someone give me the TLDR please. Is more just being petty again? Because, from what I'm managing to read here. It seems like more poor behavior that someone e with as much history, trust, and experience as kor should not be conducting. Nor should admins dismiss such when there has been history and warnings regarding said behavior, previously.

A "joke" regarding reporting headmins posts seems incredibly poor form as, those posts, among several others spewed out within a short time frame by th e same Individual were Infact off topic unironic "shit posts" followed by an attempt to utilize their position to sway people from reporting it. Giving the sense that they view themselves as above everything. Unless the intentions n was to affirm that being a headmin entitles you to the right to ignore rules and that you are free to act as though you are the only headmin. And that it is Infact correct. But, that is an issue for another feedback thread. The only thing related to kor here is him lying once again and trying to make an individual player seem terrible with a report edit intended to mock them which, again. Is awfully petty. But quickly becoming expected.

Sorry, PKP. But this just leaves more questions then answers. And it is personally disappointing to see the way some admins here handle and operates towards/regarding legitimate complaints, blatant abuse, contempt and animosity towards the community they administrate, and lack of caring. One would think they would at least conceal it a little if anything.

Edit; June 19th.

Still upset and petty about it, it seems.
Last edited by Pascal125 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lexorion
Byond Username: Lexorion
Github Username: Lexorion

Post by Lexorion » #309934

Pascal125 wrote:Decide to check the forums on mobile and seriously. What is going on in here and why does it look like an even bigger administrative issue? Someone give me the TLDR please. Is more just being petty again? Because, from what I'm managing to read here. It seems like more poor behavior that someone e with as much history, trust, and experience as kor should not be conducting. Nor should admins dismiss such when there has been history and warnings regarding said behavior, previously.

A "joke" regarding reporting headmins posts seems incredibly poor form as, those posts, among several others spewed out within a short time frame by th e same Individual were Infact off topic unironic "shit posts" followed by an attempt to utilize their position to sway people from reporting it. Giving the sense that they view themselves as above everything. Unless the intentions n was to affirm that being a headmin entitles you to the right to ignore rules and that you are free to act as though you are the only headmin. And that it is Infact correct. But, that is an issue for another feedback thread. The only thing related to kor here is him lying once again and trying to make an individual player seem terrible with a report edit intended to mock them which, again. Is awfully petty. But quickly becoming expected.

Sorry, PKP. But this just leaves more questions then answers. And it is personally disappointing to see the way some admins here handle and operates towards/regarding legitimate complaints, blatant abuse, contempt and animosity towards the community they administrate, and lack of caring. One would think they would at least conceal it a little if anything.
Your accusations lack proof and even if Kor did get something wrong,I highly doubt he'd do that on purpose.

Admin edit: Removed hostility from otherwise decent post