[No longer an Admin]Shadowlight213

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No longer an Admin]Shadowlight213

Post by MrStonedOne » #93535

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Re: Shadowlight213

Post by TheNightingale » #93694

A great admin, but needs +fun at some point. For the benefit of us all.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #93699

who?
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #93785

TheNightingale wrote:A great admin, but needs +fun at some point. For the benefit of us all.
As much as I would love to have +fun, when I was given it for a round I kinda got a bit carried away. I honestly don't feel I'm ready for it.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #93816

Jeb wrote:who?
These comments are wholly unhelpful and pointless.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #93925

palpatine213 wrote:
TheNightingale wrote:A great admin, but needs +fun at some point. For the benefit of us all.
As much as I would love to have +fun, when I was given it for a round I kinda got a bit carried away. I honestly don't feel I'm ready for it.
That's precisely why you need it! You can't improve without the tools to do so, right?
Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Post by Summoner » #101221

Great admin to see while online, one of the few admins who risks their time on Basil. Would love to see them get Gameadmin in the future.
Long time player and former admin
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106813

A nice person to admin along side, seems pretty well respected by the players and just gets stuff done.
They're also on quite a lot which really helps.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #107193

Let the record show that they resprited a slaughter demon as a pony from MLP, an unforgivable crime in the eyes of the Creator.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
DEAD: Andrew Mitchell says, "LIONUS HAS ANGER ISSUES AND AUTISM"
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #107209

AdenAbrafo wrote:Let the record show that they resprited a slaughter demon as a pony from MLP, an unforgivable crime in the eyes of the Creator.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #107233

AdenAbrafo wrote:Let the record show that they resprited a slaughter demon as a pony from MLP, an unforgivable crime in the eyes of the Creator.
Jesus Christ
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #107236

That's fucking hilarious ngl
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #107237

That sounds so fucking funny.

I get it, just like furries, bronies are a trigger for some of our more speshul spessmen on singulo, but the sprites are removed, job is done.
I wish I'd have been in this round, doesn't sound like an every day kind of joke, but as a quick laugh the story was more than enough to make me randomly burst out in laughter and look like a crazy person.

Keep up the good work, hope I'm online for your next one.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #107282

He's actually pretty alright. Communicative, which is something I really appreciate.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #109137

He was on Basil for a while today. Decided to randomly make a bunch of people blue-haired catgirls a bit into the round, followed by another round where a changeling who happened to be a catgirl(due to the genetics bug) was about to be incinerated by security and he decided to spawn in five blobbernauts to kill the officer and a couple other people in escape. I don't really dig that style of interference without any reason or interesting hook.
Lemondo
Byond Username: Lemonlord

Post by Lemondo » #122636

Is really fun to have admin and admin alongside. Seems very responsive to the player's demand for fun in the round, which I personally enjoy and is pretty thorough. Also helped me learn a thing or two on a few occasions.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122649

TheBibleMelts wrote:a changeling who happened to be a catgirl(due to the genetics bug) was about to be incinerated by security and he decided to spawn in five blobbernauts to kill the officer and a couple other people in escape.
Uh, that's a pretty major aboos there.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #122699

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
TheBibleMelts wrote:a changeling who happened to be a catgirl(due to the genetics bug) was about to be incinerated by security and he decided to spawn in five blobbernauts to kill the officer and a couple other people in escape.
I was trying to run an event involving them and their lizard lover, but the AI suddenly got a validboner and tried to kill them for being non human. (Should have probably bwoinked it as they were still protected under rule 1) I then helped them with escaping due to the crew suddenly wanting to kill them.
Both rounds interference was due to the crew trying to incinerate players for the crime of being catgirls.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #123031

active in supportbus and even makes attempts to try to interact with coderbus

good stuff
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #123835

p good tbh
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #123916

palpatine213 wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
I was trying to run an event involving them and their lizard lover, but the AI suddenly got a validboner and tried to kill them for being non human. (Should have probably bwoinked it as they were still protected under rule 1) I then helped them with escaping due to the crew suddenly wanting to kill them.
Both rounds interference was due to the crew trying to incinerate players for the crime of being catgirls.
>Valid memerace spawned
>Waaah everyone wants to kill the valids
>but the valids are my favorite race <3
>Spawn blobbernauts
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #124031

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: >Valid memerace spawned
>Spawn blobbernauts
This they wanted to kill the lizard as well though. Which is protected by rule 1.
PickleInspector
Byond Username: PickleInspector

Post by PickleInspector » #124090

palpatine213 wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: >Valid memerace spawned
>Spawn blobbernauts
This they wanted to kill the lizard as well though. Which is protected by rule 1.
Memory is hazy, but I believe they were only being killed because they VIOLENTLY defended the confirmed 'ling.
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #124435

Nah, this was before that. Actually, the only reason they were revealed as a ling was the AI decided to spawn holocarp in the holodeck that the two of them were trapped in. The ling was forced to defend themselves with their armblade, to which the AI responded with an atmos burn, and things escalated from there.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #162985

Is active, codes, makes a goon server, and doesn't afraid of anyone. 10/10, would pick for host's headmin pick again.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #163000

Keeps trying to force people onto a server that nobody wants to play on

please don't
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #235988

hassles goof when he's trying to get code feedback :-1:
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #236087

hassled goof while trying to get code feedback :+1:
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #236518

Haevacht wrote:hassled goof while trying to get code feedback :+1:
You can't have your cake and eat it. People constantly call us out for not listening to feedback and being an INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower, then when a coder tries to reach out to people an admin removes their ability to speak in ooc??
Lakart
Byond Username: Lakart

Post by Lakart » #236522

oranges wrote:
Haevacht wrote:hassled goof while trying to get code feedback :+1:
You can't have your cake and eat it. People constantly call us out for not listening to feedback and being an INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower, then when a coder tries to reach out to people an admin removes their ability to speak in ooc??
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #285161

After a cult died started spawning greytide automatons which had bioterror grenades that killed half the shuttle home because it had...

7.34999 units of Cryptobiolin.
4.90001 units of Mute Toxin.
15.1 units of Spore Toxin.
27.4939 units of Itching Powder.
25.3 units of Fluorosurfactant.
106.9 units of Unstable mutagen.
This was in me when I died....

and he spawned a shit ton of these long before round end
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #285187

Yakumo_Chen wrote:After a cult died started spawning minor IC crime automatons which had bioterror grenades that killed half the shuttle home because it had...

Shadow light a good boy.
Youre just always salty and thus your feedback is invalid.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #285190

Alipheese wrote:
Yakumo_Chen wrote:After a cult died started spawning minor IC crime automatons which had bioterror grenades that killed half the shuttle home because it had...

Shadow light a good boy.
Youre just always salty and thus your feedback is invalid.
But being mad about something doesn't make your feedback invalid.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #285215

lzimann wrote:But being mad about something doesn't make your feedback invalid.
this is true but it also makes it a lot harder to take seriously

that being said I still agree, just because someone is pissy over something doesn't mean they can't say anything valid
Limey wrote:its too late.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #285262

Supplier of epic signature memes tyvm
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #306118

Has a gender-bender trap as his forums profile picture, this automatically makes him a good admin
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #308611

funny pathetic attempts to sabotage/raid another player's irc channel because he got kicked from it
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #308621

captain sawrge wrote:funny pathetic attempts to sabotage/raid another player's irc channel because he got kicked from it
This is tied to his adminning on the server how?
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #308624

Armhulen wrote:
captain sawrge wrote:funny pathetic attempts to sabotage/raid another player's irc channel because he got kicked from it
This is tied to his adminning on the server how?
because he's an emotional child so hung up on years-old drama that he has to go out and try to grief someone else's channel purely out of spite and that's not a good quality to have in a moderator
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #308631

>be swarge
>claim my forum posts in the hut are not relevant to my administrating style
>drag up completely unrelated drama in someone elses admin thread

scumbag swarge
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #308632

Nobody gives a fuck about lorebus sawrge
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #308712

I think it's an issue when someone with as much "power" as a gamemaster goes out and starts griefing/raiding people he doesn't like from the community over personal drama. I don't think that type of person should be an admin if that's how they handle that kind of situation.
Shadowlight also said he was just testing it, in spite of leaving the bot in there for half an hour before taking it down.
Spoiler:

He then tries to pretend he only sent one message:
Here is where he just says outright he did it to spite someone over old drama, just for posterity:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #308721

This is completely related to his admin conduct in game i'm sure if we just post these logs from a non-official irc client of him being a dick then i'm positive...
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #308725

The real crime here is using discord. Even worst is using a bot that sends message from discord to irc.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #308732

Sawrge posting contextless discord messages of him saying mean things isn't real proof.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #308735

Nilons wrote:Sawrge posting contextless discord messages of him saying mean things isn't real proof.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #308751

lzimann wrote:The real crime here is using discord. Even worst is using a bot that sends message from discord to irc.
this is like console vs pc shit all over again
Limey wrote:its too late.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #308754

That channel has no affiliation with /tg/
Armhulen
Global Moderator