TehSteveo

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

TehSteveo

Post by MrStonedOne » #130736

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Sweaterkittens
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Re: TehSteveo

Post by Sweaterkittens » #131614

TehSteveo was/is a great player, and I'm glad to see them as a Trialmin. I've only had a couple of interactions with him in an admin setting thus far, but they've been excellent. In one round I had to bail as CE due to an IRL crisis, and they were both prompt in responding as well as understanding. Additionally, after the one mistake I've seen him make, he was incredibly quick to realize the problem and remedy it to make sure it didn't happen again. Definitely someone I'm happy to see when I check to see what admins are online.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #131812

Fullmin he.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #156669

Always been quick to answer ahelps, and deal with problems when I'm on. Keep it up!
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #180263

Oh shit tehSteveo is from PA. Where u @ fam
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #180268

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:Oh shit tehSteveo is from PA. Where u @ fam
Washington County and Allegheny County. Pretty much live on near county lines. Obviously near Pittsburgh.
Freedom
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #180432

TehPear wrote:
Washington County and Allegheny County. Pretty much live on near county lines. Obviously near Pittsburgh.
Ew I'm Wilkes-Barre
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #215049

Pulls profiles and doesn't afraid of anything
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #222656

Won the admin vote over Joan, must be slain immediately to crown the true king.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #222668

Sieg Heil
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #222684

Stupid sick cat
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #223877

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:
TehPear wrote:
Ew I'm Wilkes-Barre
I'm right over in Bradford county. Crazy stuff.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

TehPear

Post by J_Madison » #243553

Might want to change the title thread; couldn't find your feedback thread until I checked your profile.

You've locked two discussion threads because you thought they ran their course. I thought there was more to be discussed. Different to the last headmins.
TehSteveo

Re: TehPear

Post by TehSteveo » #243726

J_Madison wrote: You've locked two discussion threads because you thought they ran their course. I thought there was more to be discussed. Different to the last headmins.
One was you getting a hit list of IC names and discussing subjective incidents. It was useless discussion and it may as well have been a pseudo ban request with stenography posting allowed. It was locked and I invited people to make a more objective and productive thread to discuss escalation and rules; which nobody did.

The second was a ghosting policy thread made out of anger when someone who IC in OOC'd ghosted and was banned for the former. Even being as such it was still discussed and rules were posted and even changed to better reflect ghosting and suiciding. After that it devolved back into the pseudo admin complaint and being the original thread was created as a pseudo admin complaint it'd been useless to try to salvage by deleting posts to stay on the topic of ghosting. It was locked; if someone feels that it should be discussed further they are more than welcomed to create a thread that is actually policy discussion.

I do not appreciate FNR policy threads that are pseudo ban requests and/or pseudo admin complaints so I'm going to can threads like that, delete posts off topic, and take action for other violations of the rules there.

Also; speaking of last headmins they too locked or deleted several policy discussion threads that served no purpose. Ironically, two of the threads I can see that were locked were yours.
Freedom
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #243986

TehPear wrote:
J_Madison wrote: You've locked two discussion threads because you thought they ran their course. I thought there was more to be discussed. Different to the last headmins.
One was you getting a hit list of IC names and discussing subjective incidents. It was useless discussion and it may as well have been a pseudo ban request with stenography posting allowed. It was locked and I invited people to make a more objective and productive thread to discuss escalation and rules; which nobody did.

The second was a ghosting policy thread made out of anger when someone who IC in OOC'd ghosted and was banned for the former. Even being as such it was still discussed and rules were posted and even changed to better reflect ghosting and suiciding. After that it devolved back into the pseudo admin complaint and being the original thread was created as a pseudo admin complaint it'd been useless to try to salvage by deleting posts to stay on the topic of ghosting. It was locked; if someone feels that it should be discussed further they are more than welcomed to create a thread that is actually policy discussion.

I do not appreciate FNR policy threads that are pseudo ban requests and/or pseudo admin complaints so I'm going to can threads like that, delete posts off topic, and take action for other violations of the rules there.

Also; speaking of last headmins they too locked or deleted several policy discussion threads that served no purpose. Ironically, two of the threads I can see that were locked were yours.
I didn't say I made a physical or digital list of names to grief. I only said that I'd notice patterns and treat it as such. It was never intended to be a "pseudo ban request", nor was it created as such. "pseudo ban request" is too loosely defined if threads are being locked like that.

Good observation on my threads; but a few of those I actually worked the issue out with an admin in IRC prior to it being locked.
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #243998

J_Madison wrote:
TehPear wrote:

I didn't say I made a physical or digital list of names to grief. I only said that I'd notice patterns and treat it as such. It was never intended to be a "pseudo ban request", nor was it created as such. "pseudo ban request" is too loosely defined if threads are being locked like that.

Good observation on my threads; but a few of those I actually worked the issue out with an admin in IRC prior to it being locked.
While you may not intend it to be that way; it'll be used in the worst possible manner. In the end if people actually used your thread the way you wanted it would have created drama and likely created meta issues. I'm not going to have policy discussion devolve into the level of the hut or singulo.io thread.

Again, you are invited to make a new thread that actually is objective in what it's addressing; as in actual wording of rules or a playbook to follow for situations. Not a thread asking everyone comment on how this issue was handled while inviting everyone else to post theirs as well; while making sure to mention IC names just so maybe we can get people arguing how they were not in the wrong while I'm sure we'd get even more details that were selectively omitted...almost like a ban request where the original poster would fail to mention crucial details of how they were causing issues.
Freedom
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #244229

TehPear wrote:While you may not intend it to be that way; it'll be used in the worst possible manner. In the end if people actually used your thread the way you wanted it would have created drama and likely created meta issues. I'm not going to have policy discussion devolve into the level of the hut or singulo.io thread.

Again, you are invited to make a new thread that actually is objective in what it's addressing; as in actual wording of rules or a playbook to follow for situations. Not a thread asking everyone comment on how this issue was handled while inviting everyone else to post theirs as well; while making sure to mention IC names just so maybe we can get people arguing how they were not in the wrong while I'm sure we'd get even more details that were selectively omitted...almost like a ban request where the original poster would fail to mention crucial details of how they were causing issues.
Then the people that devolve the discussion threads should be punished rather than locking everyone out of the convorsation.

Policy discussion being used as ban requests isn't possible if no bans are handed out. It just becomes a place to rant. And nothing should happen since it's double jeopardy.

But the point is moot, I've handed in my piece of feedback.
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #255868

Closed my thread so I couldn't act upset at lzimann not wanting to send me presents for my birthday, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #256268

TehPear wrote:singulo.io thread.
has very good discussion thank you very much
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #287502

The madman actually did it. He locked the thread!
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #427244

TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #428661

I'm proud of my lack of feedback.
Freedom
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #428724

TehSteveo wrote:I'm proud of my lack of feedback.
[youtube]edCqF_NtpOQ[/youtube]
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle