Thunder12345

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Thunder12345

Post by MrStonedOne » #145194

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Thunder12345

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #145209

Seems like they have a pretty good head on their shoulders, I expect them to be one of the good ones.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #145350

Who? What timezone?
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #145376

He's really responsive, and let me known when my ahelps were dealt with.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #145404

Ahammer18 wrote:Who?
A person, obviously.
Ahammer18 wrote:What timezone?
Britain
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #151276

Had a little bwoink talk with him over the clusterfuck that is silicon policy. Due to having a rather heated OOC discussion with him the round before, I was kinda certain it was something personal - that didn't stop him from keeping his cool and to admitting to have missed one of the million subsections of the policy, though. Solid adminning.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #151283

Enjoyable admin to work next to, incredibly knowledgeable.

Like that you said Britain, not Scotland (even if I can totally see why Scotland would want to escape the torries...)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #190921

> Hello, player, it seems that you've encountered a game-breaking bug that should have never happened! I'm not gonna do shit about it, find an in-game solution to this.

I did figure it out, but that was a very much of a dick move.
Bring back papercult.

Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #190977

I was still trying to work out if what was going on actually was a bug at that point, but in the end, even when bugs do happen you can't get bailed out by an admin every single time
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #240638

Good but inactive?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #240644

[quote="oranges"]Good but inactive?[/quote

I have seen them admin just a few days ago.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #291723

Goodmin
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #329893

Receiving a lot of heat lately; even from certain members of the administration, who have strangely enough never expressed any care for the issue of admins getting away with things with a slap on the wrist or admins protecting their own.

Personally, I believe that an honest fuckup is being blown way out of proportion. On the other hand however, I believe that they will form a very "benign" headmin (like the current administration) with such a stagnant campaign.

They will certainly learn from this.
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #372327

During a nuke ops round, refused to give the nuke ops a stethoscope in order to crack the safe in the vault. I asked for one because the radio chatter hinted at the disk being in the safe, and if it was in the safe, the crew might also destroy all the stethoscopes on the station. I was instead told to "Get creative". Considering the only way to destroy the safe is with a singularity, and MAYBE an SM shard from cargo, I don't see why he couldn't just give me a stethoscope. I shouldn't be expected to mine minerals for BoHs, do R&D for a tech disk to sell, or blow up the SM in a way that produces a singularity.

In short, I was not pleased.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #372332

Admins aren't required to give you anything.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #372348

Hathkar wrote:In short, I was not pleased.
Did you check medbay?

Or a pinpointer?
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #372357

This was before we landed the ship on the station. Like I said, I wanted a stethoscope in the likely event the disk was placed in the safe, and the crew destroyed all the other stethoscopes, based on what I heard on comms.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #372392

This more of a problem with the fact that you can do this rather than the administrator's conduct. There is an ongoing thread about this exact same issue too. Beesting is correct that they do not have to give you anything, though there is some concern regarding the issue as a whole.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #372409

Yeah but when players are basically exploiting admins shouldn't be afraid to step in and nudge things back towards fair. I spawned Hathkar the stethoscope because expecting war ops to kill the whole crew, do RnD, mine, singulo bomb, then nuke all in the ~5 minutes of time they get on station seemed a bit silly.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #427234

jcll
Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Post by jcll » #472730

One of our catgirls. But I see on admining quite a bit.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #579677

unbased and cringe
PROOF: OOC: Thunder12345: Cheese skeletons are great
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #579678

cool admin

sincerely,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #581924

Active as a player, an admin, and as a discord jannie.

Keeps a cool head while handling all related issues and I am incredibly pleased to have them on the team and in the community. With their long time in the administration I'm incredibly happy to see how jovial they still are despite how easy it is to let the cynicism creep in(They'll need to show me that secret someday).

Good cat.
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #589944

Speedy on the tickets, only had good experiences with them. A pleasure to see around.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #600413

Badge claimed with express authorisation of head merit badge awarder oranges.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
LoveMirror
Byond Username: LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #609593

Nonsensical rulings, hostile demeanor, refusal to respond to tickets and when he does the responses provide no merit, does not dive deeply into the issue and goes against previous precedent/policy.

Thought he's better than that but apparently not.
Image Image
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #609601

Let me just go through the above post point by point and give my response real quick.
LoveMirror wrote:Nonsensical rulings
You ahelped about an issue after the round had ended, I took a quick look at the situation and the AI you were ahelping about had some weird, vague laws. If you're unsure if something was valid ahelp at the time, we're not going to put the brakes on the next round for the entire server when something could've been investigated ten minutes prior.
LoveMirror wrote:hostile demeanor
I'm not sure what you mean by this
LoveMirror wrote:refusal to respond to tickets
The ticket was responded to, not quite sure what you're talking about here?
LoveMirror wrote:and when he does the responses provide no merit
The response had as much merit as could be provided given you waited 10 minutes and left me with a choice between taking time to thoroughly investigate an issue affecting one person and letting every other person on the server have another round without a lengthy delay.
LoveMirror wrote:does not dive deeply into the issue
See above for all the reasons why you didn't leave any time for this to be done.
LoveMirror wrote:and goes against previous precedent/policy
[citation needed]
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #609617

Thunder11 wrote:snip
This is not the place for a thorough examination of how you act as an admin and will be reserved for a complaint thread once enough things have been witnessed by myself and any others.
I played the round afterwards and you did not bother to respond to the ticket further.

Your response strongly implied you consider the matter closed and will not investigate, as an AI self-antagging with a "help revs" law after revs win is, according to your ruling, perfectly acceptable. Acceptable enough to lock someone down in chemistry, shock doors and depower the chem dispenser so no cure for an annoying virus could be made. Regardless, the post was not made due to it in particular but because I was now subjected victim to just how you handle your ahelps. There have been complaints about this in the past from other players, going past the typical "malding because i died" to actual mistakes you were making and refused to rectify.

For anyone interested about the ruling: Thunder judged an AI attacking players after it was subverted to rev friendly (the revs claimed victory), as totally acceptable because nobody was a rev anymore (which is absolute nonsense). It would make infinitely more sense if the AI attacked me because I had a HoP ID, but it would still be ridiculous as moths cannot be heads, a stolen ID does not make you a head, and furthermore the "all heads dead" announcement was played.
Image Image
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #609619

This is not the place for a thorough examination of how you act as an admin and will be reserved for a complaint thread once enough things have been witnessed by myself and any others.
An admin's feedback thread is the perfect place to give admin feedback.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #609620

The simple reason I didn’t try and investigate anything the next round is because it’s far more difficult to work off of the logs available at that point than the ones available during the round. That is not something I am going to subject myself to because you chose to wait until the round had ended to ahelp. You had a whole 10 minutes you chose to wait before ahelping, nobody forced you to not ahelp until that point. You made your bed and it’s not my fault you had to lie in it.

Regarding your comments about the incident, when a revolution ends in a rev victory all the revs have their revolutionary status removed. Additionally, a revolution is such because it is opposing some authority. Once the revs have won, they become the authority. When the ai still has laws that start with "you are a revolutionary", it is not vastly beyond the bounds of reason for it to revolt against the new authority. This is the sort of thing that could have been investigated had you not chosen to ahelp at the last possible moment.

tl;dr don’t wait until the round's over before ahelping, it makes our lives harder and your ahelp far less likely to be looked into
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #609638

Thunder11 wrote:The simple reason I didn’t try and investigate anything the next round is because it’s far more difficult to work off of the logs available at that point than the ones available during the round. That is not something I am going to subject myself to because you chose to wait until the round had ended to ahelp. You had a whole 10 minutes you chose to wait before ahelping, nobody forced you to not ahelp until that point. You made your bed and it’s not my fault you had to lie in it.
The reason I didn't ahelp during it was because I figured it's either malf AI or an unsubverted one (as I was told there were two. Ahelps that request metaknowledge and checking if someone is antag are metagaming and you're fully aware of this, so do not suggest it. I killed myself at the very end on the shuttle to check before ahelping, the situation arose at around ETA:6:00
Thunder11 wrote: Regarding your comments about the incident, when a revolution ends in a rev victory all the revs have their revolutionary status removed. Additionally, a revolution is such because it is opposing some authority. Once the revs have won, they become the authority. When the ai still has laws that start with "you are a revolutionary", it is not vastly beyond the bounds of reason for it to revolt against the new authority. This is the sort of thing that could have been investigated had you not chosen to ahelp at the last possible moment.

tl;dr don’t wait until the round's over before ahelping, it makes our lives harder and your ahelp far less likely to be looked into
I've never seen such a horrible ruling from any admin in the 3 years I've been on TG. That deserves its own policy thread just to discuss what a horrible take it is. The AI has no way of telling who is rev, but it got told revs won, so everyone who participated and is still alive should be assumed to be a rev. Head revs don't become special roles, they revert to their old jobs (in terms of responsibilities, they're still a rev by definition). If head revs became de-facto station leaders after victory, you'd actually have a point, but they do not.

tl;dr if you're gonna go through the trouble of being an admin at least do what you volunteered for correctly or step down if it's too difficult

EDIT: One of the many poorly written notes from Thunder, fresh from the oven.
Image Image
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Re: Justice12354

Post by yobihodazine2 » #642680

Was very lenient with me last night
Kolinko
Byond Username: LMoore

Post by Kolinko » #654470

Cool admin, I thought... until he bragged about being a Mac user on Discord...

I'm totally heartbroken right now, I'm not sure where to go from here...