[No Longer Admin] Bgobandit

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Bgobandit

Post by MrStonedOne » #145372

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: Bgobandit

Post by lzimann » #145373

Is a big clown.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #145696

Very professional and diligent when it comes to answering adminhelps. A pleasure to work with.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #145780

terrible admin, terrible person, deadmin perma blacklist he and everyone who contributed to his adminship, get his family, friends and everyone he's ever met while you're at it

no seriously, leave me feedback here, good or bad, as long as it isn't about my being a clown
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #145793

bandit wrote:terrible admin, terrible person, deadmin perma blacklist he and everyone who contributed to his adminship, get his family, friends and everyone he's ever met while you're at it

no seriously, leave me feedback here, good or bad, as long as it isn't about my being a clown

Stole my clown job now I shall honk him anytime I see him.

Nah but I've yet to interact with him yet but from what I've seen so far in the forums he seems to be a cool dude, sounds like he'll be a goodmin.

Seriously though don't take my damn job anymore..Thats my honksuit.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #145882

Deranged
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #147682

good guy. Forum conduct suggest he is fair, just and levelheaded. The fact that bandit has hung around as long as he has and dealt with the shit given to him seems to have shaped him into a decent admin.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #151198

I've been watching them closely on the server, and they've been nothing but courteous, professional and efficient over the last few weeks with handling ahelps and helping players. I didn't pay enough attention to them before the whole "deranged" fiasco to decide if the concerns about their behavior were valid or not, but I'd like to recognize that I've noticed them doing a great job in the time that I've worked with them since then
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #151342

Changed me into a crab after I killed someone because he forgot I was antag but other than that he's cool
I'm alive
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #151343

Admins with me and longbow on basil often, fun to work with and stuff
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
bandit

Post by bandit » #151360

VincVsVincent wrote:Changed me into a crab after I killed someone because he forgot I was antag but other than that he's cool
you forgot the part where you read WGW but sorry about that, I did all I could with trialmin tools to fix it
Last edited by bandit on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

admin feedback pls
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #151372

VincVsVincent wrote:Changed me into a crab after I killed someone because he forgot I was antag but other than that he's cool
Honestly, valid, you knew what you were getting into
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #151554

Although everyone likes to poke fun at them sometimes (Mush mush) they are a great member of the team, always fast to handle ahelps and a overall good person to admin with.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #151745

Jones Jokes is p good.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

Post by fofofo21 » #157829

MY FAVORITE ADMIN :honk:
Last edited by fofofo21 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bandit

Post by bandit » #157855

fofofo21 wrote:At the time, it appeared no admins were on. Some newb was crying for help saying he was trapped in Engineering, so I sent a guide to hacking airlocks in OOC and bgobandit bans me.

KEK
OOC: Fofofo21: to the dumbass newb who cant escape
OOC: Fofofo21: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_hacking#Airlocks
come on son

:salt:

admin feedback pls
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #157894

valid af tbh
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
Lzimann's best friend.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #159325

i never thought i'd be here
bandit used to be a massive cunt to me at every opportunity due to some bad blood between us
i was concerned it would affect how they interact with me in an admin position
however, my fears haven't been realised at all, bandit is a good admin who hasn't stuck an eventboner in the middle of every round they can
so i guess good job, you could've probably found something to permaban me for but you put personal rivalry aside in the pursuit of being fair and unbiased
please continue, good admins are hard to come by and you might actually end up being a really good one (i should know because i was a terrible admin)
I play Boris Pepper.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #159335

Spawned a lizard critter, upsized it and named it Salts-The-Wound, very offended.

Kidding, that was funny. I thought just like the guy above but they seem fine.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #178315

From what I've seen decent admin, 2d pro, and absurdly polite. But for whatever reason when a situation resolves itself he brings it up anyway which is unnecessary.

Over all grade: sufficient
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
bandit

Post by bandit » #178475

>ABSURDLY POLITE

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

admin feedback pls
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #179153

Has an OK taste in music.

In reality, from what I've seen they're a good, silly but respectable admin that is willing to do what they need to and serious when they need to be.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #210950

Refused to disclose a Ckey of someone I ahelped asking, preventing ban requests or later followups if things develop.
Refused to answer any questions about them either.
Last edited by J_Madison on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #210991

J_Madison wrote:Refused to disclose a Ckey of someone I ahelped asking, preventing ban/note requests or later followups if things develop.
Had very little information on hand, didn't give a closer to what action had taken or not taken.
Protected an innocent player from J_Mads' creeping.

Any doubts I've ever had about bgobandit are gone now.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #211000

Docprofsmith wrote: Protected an innocent player from J_Mads' creeping.
I'd be able to find it through public logs.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #211002

bgobandit is a hero
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #211036

J_Madison wrote:Refused to disclose a Ckey of someone I ahelped asking, preventing ban/note requests or later followups if things develop.
Had very little information on hand, didn't give a closer to what action had taken or not taken.
Jesus Christ, you're kinda a huge piece of shit
Lzimann's best friend.
bandit

Post by bandit » #211038

OK so:

1. During the round in question I was the only admin on and actively playing in the round (clown, not an important role), and even then I'd only been in the round for a couple minutes. Admins aren't God, they cannot know everything about a round at once, even if they were in fact there for it.
2. Generally, we prefer to let admins handle metagaming issues (the incident in question involved potential metacomms). Admins have more tools to investigate the situation, and there's a reason we keep most of these investigations secret.
3. We don't even have ban requests anymore, so I don't know where you were planning on going with this. Your rationale was "I like to keep records" which isn't questionable at all
4. I'd have to go back and check admin logs but I'm pretty sure I told you I made a note of it, which is about all I can say at this point, if you wanted or expected me to slam down the banhammer immediately then you'll find yourself disappointed often

admin feedback pls
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #211087

4. Alright. I understand your viewpoint. My apologies for the mistake. I didn't know you meant that as a closure. I'll take that back.

1. Fair enough. I'll try to be more descriptive in future.

2. I understand. I don't normally keep notes/tabs on specific cases, but the potential for metacomms has become too great for me not to notice.

3. I know ban requests are no longer on the forum per-say, and to make a ban request we go through admins on supportbus or ahelping and discussing things there.

I did run the public logs, and there are several ckeys linked to the name I ahelped about. Though I've narrowed it to one.

-

As a side note, please keep your opinions of me on the feedback thread Niknak made me. This is for feedback of an admin, not 50 shades of Jay and it's sequels.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #246815

I reported that a HoP happily offered themselves to a wizard by sleeping at his request and getting sharded, got a shitty response about how "Not everyone's a validhunter like me".

Yeah I'm definitely the problem here buddy boy.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #246816

that hop went on to murderbone as a jugger

:thinking:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #246817

But Armhulen I'm the REAL bad guy here
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #246834

I think I was in that wizard round and it was pretty fun.

As the clown I pretended to sleep, then jumped up and honked at the wizard.
He promptly rod-formed and critted me, so the choice I had was entirely illusory. I guess the HoP was in the same position.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #246837

DemonFiren wrote:As the clown I pretended to sleep, then jumped up and honked at the wizard.
fucking kek
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #246840

It's a real shame the mime creampied me for slipping him, I would have gotten the wizard worried otherwise.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #246877

DemonFiren wrote:He promptly rod-formed and critted me, so the choice I had was entirely illusory. I guess the HoP was in the same position.
I would have been entirely content if he had said no to the wizard, failed to dodge in the 1/10th of a second you have before rod form kills you, then got sharded. But just rolling over to his request smacks me of willingly getting antag'd.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #246888

You could make an admin complaint rather than derail his comment page.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
bandit

Post by bandit » #246945

Not everyone is a validhunter, and the fact that the wizard is taking time to talk to people and make requests of them instead of instantly magic missile-EI NATH means that he isn't one either. I'm not going to punish people for failing to get their valids, and if you expect that then you should take a good look at your playstyle.

admin feedback pls
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #246955

Some admins calling players bad for reporting willing conversion and other admins banning players for willing conversion sounds like perfect fodder for a five page policy thread. I don't think it is actually on the rules page at all.
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #252063

friendly admin, reminds me of subtle
Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #315045

Makes rounds fun sometimes
Spawned a Lisa for Ian
10/10
bandit

Post by bandit » #315261

Limski wrote:Makes rounds fun sometimes
Spawned a Lisa for Ian
10/10
you left out the best part, i.e. the AI had a "yiffing, defined as sexual relations between non-humans, must be eliminated at all costs" so the AI kept trying to separate them

admin feedback pls
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #408200

dead
I play Boris Pepper.
bandit

Post by bandit » #408429

not dead, just finals month

admin feedback pls
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #440071

bandit wrote:at least you get feedback t_t
ur gey
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #445713

They keep shoving their way into my tickets. Considering eating them once I become more powerful.
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #462706

one of the last admins to log off on sybil before the adminwho list is empty for the rest of the night. does fun events, handled this one ticket i had well. 10/10 admintrainer when
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #469866

I was playing as a spiritual chaplain following the retarded religion, but I lost my roundstart brain damage when I was healed in a cryo tube. I prayed numerous times in the span of an hour to become retarded again, but no avail. Even after decorating the chapel and making blood offerings, I didn't even receive so much as a "no, stop asking dummy".

All admin midis and no brain damage make chappie a dull boy
► Show Spoiler
bandit

Post by bandit » #469867

I felt like your actions demonstrated enough brain damage on their own

admin feedback pls
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar