Forum Moderator/Admin Feedback/Complaints General

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Forum Moderator/Admin Feedback/Complaints General

Postby MrStonedOne » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:15 am #11753

It seems like some people are not happy with what some moderators are doing. This thread is to complain, provide feedback, and otherwise whine or yell at anything forum related in terms of moderation, which includes deletions, moving, and other various forum tasks. This thread will have little to no moderation. I ask that anyone who posts here still continue to follow the forum rules and not resort to ad-hominem/personnel insults. If thread becomes too shitted up, it will be archived and locked regardless.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken



PostThis post was deleted by Neerti on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:59 am.
Reason: Very constructive and serious post in a board about jokes.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby Stickymayhem » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:27 pm #11821

I'm happy with how moderation is going in regards to FNR, particularly with how diligently you remove unrelated people making uninformed posts in ban requests and appeals. However, the same diligence is not required in Admin Feedback, where in order to provide constructive feedback, people need to offer examples. The issue seems to be that someone who does not offer examples as a part of their feedback looks like an angry troll without evidence, and those who do offer examples are labelled stenographers. There is an extremely narrow middle ground that people are being held to, and unless you just want to replace admin feedback with a 1-10 Poll in each thread, I really think these examples, in particular discussions of ban appeals and requests are extremely valid.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be monitored, but as far as I can tell, the reasoning appears to be that the original post in such a case will cause a torrent of bullshit to enter the thread, which is not untrue. That does not invalidate the original post, it just means that the thread needs more careful moderation to prevent them going off the rails.

Maybe encouraging people or forcibly moving posts to admin complaints when a feedback thread becomes dominated with extended discussion rather than individual or small groups of posts about specific criticisms would be a better middle ground, allowing a place for the discussion without the huge effort and formality constructing a proper admin complaint demands without looking like an idiot.
Image

Image

User avatar
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby TheTerbs » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 am #12447

I have noticed there is a tendency to delete post for being "rude" and full of profanity

Its getting fucking ridiculous, people aren't giving proper deletion reason and are deleting things simply because they do not agree with them

Basically I am saying you guys delete too many fucking posts, this is bordering autismal levels soon I am expecting "no profanity, this is a family server" soon

For fucks sake you deleted my thread about my perfectly acceptable post being deleted, simply out of bias.
you're gonna carry that weight

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby Vekter » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:23 am #12808

If that's in regards to my deletes, I've been canning posts that don't add anything to conversation and are either (close to) breaking Rule 1 or are nothing but racism/stupid bullshit

To me, a post that consists of "because he's a nigger" is worth deleting.

I nuked your thread because it was a drama bomb waiting to happen. There are channels you can go through to dispute admin/mod actions. A thread screaming ADMINS ARE JERKS isn't one of them. It had nothing to do with bias. In the future,contact an admin and ask why your posts were deleted before making drama bombs.
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

PostThis post was deleted by Pandarsenic on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm.
Reason: Sniping at someone in the guise of it being an actual complaint.

PostThis post was deleted by Pandarsenic on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm.
Reason: Response to deleted post.

User avatar
tunderchief
 
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Re: Elyina

Postby tunderchief » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:33 pm #20056

Abuses power.

Deletes posts that she doesn't like, etc.

I posted feedback on Subtlegraces' admin feedback thread concerning some very shady stuff he's pulled on me both recently and in the past, and Elyina deleted it pretty much instantly, perhaps because she was the one responsible for closing the most recent ban appeal thread out without giving it due course.
Image

User avatar
elyina
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:30 pm
Location: burning in hell for my sins
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby elyina » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:41 pm #20057

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44#p17399

If you read you'll find out why the appeal was closed. you are free to open a new one if you can behave like an adult.

your feedback post was removed because it was nothing but a petty shitpost flinging insults towards subtle. you also aren't supposed to post feedback on an admin that banned you while the ban is still active.
Image

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby paprika » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 pm #20058

elyina wrote:you also aren't supposed to post feedback on an admin that banned you while the ban is still active.

Who the fuck decided this? Certainly wasn't me, because it completely goes against the point of the feedback threads in the first place. Keep defending shitty admins elyina, makes you look great dude.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
tunderchief
 
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby tunderchief » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:50 pm #20059

elyina wrote:http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44#p17399

If you read you'll find out why the appeal was closed. you are free to open a new one if you can behave like an adult.

your feedback post was removed because it was nothing but a petty shitpost flinging insults towards subtle. you also aren't supposed to post feedback on an admin that banned you while the ban is still active.


>behave like an adult

Because doing whatever you want as admins and covering each others' backs is acting like an adult, yes?

You moved that ban appeal to resolved before any other admins could take a look at it. Which is important, since it's a shitty ban that needs to be discussed.

I called Subtle cancer because he's pulled this shit on me before, and you're apparently supporting this bullshit admin behavior by sweeping incriminating threads and posts under the rug. This isn't a hugbox. I don't need to be anything more than civil towards you if you're a shitty admin who interrupts my playing time with mickey mouse bullshit, or a shitty moderator who covers for said shitty admin.

Also, relocating feedback complaints made against you out of your Admin Feedback thread to save your image is utter shit tier.
Last edited by tunderchief on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
elyina
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:30 pm
Location: burning in hell for my sins
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby elyina » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 pm #20061

probably because it wasn't admin feedback, it was forum moderator feedback?
Image

User avatar
tunderchief
 
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby tunderchief » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:01 pm #20062

elyina wrote:probably because it wasn't admin feedback, it was forum moderator feedback?


It doesn't make you not an admin, and you have this moderator position because you are an admin.

If you are a moderator, but not an admin, you wouldn't have the Feedback thread to begin with.


NikNakFlak wrote:Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Image

User avatar
Rockdtben
Site Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 pm
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby Rockdtben » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:08 pm #20064

tunderchief wrote:
elyina wrote:probably because it wasn't admin feedback, it was forum moderator feedback?


It doesn't make you not an admin, and you have this moderator position because you are an admin.

If you are a moderator, but not an admin, you wouldn't have the Feedback thread to begin with.


NikNakFlak wrote:Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.



As the creator of Forum Moderators I will tell you that Forum Moderators are NOT the admins that the "For No Reason!" rules refers to. Please cease and desist.
FastDMM Lead: 01/28/2018 - Now || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006

User avatar
tunderchief
 
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby tunderchief » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:27 pm #20070

Rockdtben wrote:
tunderchief wrote:
elyina wrote:probably because it wasn't admin feedback, it was forum moderator feedback?


It doesn't make you not an admin, and you have this moderator position because you are an admin.

If you are a moderator, but not an admin, you wouldn't have the Feedback thread to begin with.


NikNakFlak wrote:Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.



As the creator of Forum Moderators I will tell you that Forum Moderators are NOT the admins that the "For No Reason!" rules refers to. Please cease and desist.


Fair enough.
Image

PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 am.
Reason: not moderator feedback; merging posting into ik's thread

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby oranges » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:07 am #30349

Forum moderators have been doing a really good job and I think it's really helped the forum be a more constructive part of the community because we can have discussions without too much vitriol.

Especially Jordie, he's very good with enforcing the rules.

Incomptinence
 
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 am
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Cheridan

Postby Incomptinence » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 pm #32783

Self serving forums administrator who views the position as a joke. A poor example to everyone.

User avatar
Cheridan
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 am
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: Cheridan

Postby Cheridan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:16 am #32820

Nah, it's cool. It should be discussed. I've been heavy-handed in regards to that topic.

Reason being, it's the same kind of bitter grumping that used to be more frequent on the old forums and that we've thankfully gotten away from a bit. It's completely fine to give feedback on a change and to give your opinion. However when the title of that thread basically amounts to "YET ANOTHER SHITTY CHANGE", and there's posts in it with comments like "coders won't listen to you anyway!!", "I DED PLZ NERF MEME" and literally "LYNCH HE", that's the kind of white noise threadshitting that I'm tired of seeing myself, and that I'm tired of my fellow developers having to see.

It does not help. It doesn't make your point stronger. It doesn't make anyone go "Wow, I'd better change that right away or else they'll yell at me on the internet more!. It's aggravating and it burns people out.


and oh god forbid someone uses wordfilters in a 4chan community, panic in the streets!!
Image


/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.

Incomptinence
 
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 am
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Cheridan

Postby Incomptinence » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:06 am #32829

I did not say anything about their coding or in game administration which I believe to be good.

callanrockslol
 
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:47 pm
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Re: Cheridan

Postby callanrockslol » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:29 am #32835

Headcoder should not be a forum mod, this is such a bad thing
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.

Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."

Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.

Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it

petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature

MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?

Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby

oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode

Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.

Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them



OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget

Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right

all we're saying is that you're not crag son


bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game

The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy

User avatar
leibniz
 
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:21 pm
Location: Seeking help
Byond Username: Leibniz

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby leibniz » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 am #32891

Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement

User avatar
Cheridan
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 am
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby Cheridan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:49 am #32904



Refer to viewtopic.php?f=21&t=626#p32820

Original thread title was "Removing default Hivemind from Lings is another awful change”, and had a number of attack posts directed towards coders. While I initially locked the whole topic, I decided that a few bad seeds shouldn't ruin the whole bunch and moderated the posts individually. Afterwords, the topic of course shifted from actual discussion to complaining about moderation and vast coder conspiracies.

The thread has already given all the constructive feedback it can.
Will it be considered? Yes.
Am I gonna open up a revert PR right away 'cuz some guy said "I DED PLZ NERF, LYNCH HE"? Nah, I don't put consideration towards posts like that and neither should anyone else.

Aside from that all it can serve as is a lightningrod for more "coders oppresin me" rhetoric.
Image


/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.

PostThis post was deleted by Incomptinence on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 pm.
Reason: Meant to be a private message

User avatar
Munchlax
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Re: Cheridan

Postby Munchlax » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:18 pm #32928

callanrockslol wrote:Headcoder should not be a forum mod, this is such a bad thing

Basically this, I hope you can see why.

User avatar
Cheridan
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 am
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: Cheridan

Postby Cheridan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:15 pm #32949

geilebeer wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:Headcoder should not be a forum mod, this is such a bad thing

Basically this, I hope you can see why.


Because I'm revoking people's apparent right to attack others? If there's some concern about bias or something, let me remind you that Headmins also get moderator privledges. Wouldn't they be equally biased towards admins?
Image


/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.

User avatar
Munchlax
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Re: Forum Moderator Feedback/Complaints General

Postby Munchlax » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:27 pm #32997

headmins dont do jackshit so no.

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Rarely Plays

Postby Steelpoint » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:45 am #39935

I find it very amusing/annoying/weird to discover that Damiac, Miggles and myself have just received the honer of having a "Rarely plays" title awarded to us.

It is unfortunate I've had little opportunity to play SS13 significantly due to real life concerns in the past month, but it seems a bit harsh to single out certain community members over what is honestly a trivial thing. Is this meant to be a bad thing, something to devalue our opinions or is it a friendly jab?

Just strange is all.
Image

Incomptinence
 
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 am
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Incomptinence » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:55 am #39938

Steelpoint being (presumably) eliminated from the vote as a "rarely plays" not as a coder. Publicly scorned to boot, wonder how many coders would rightfully fall under the same title.

Talk about keeping it civil and professional.

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Steelpoint » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:49 pm #39954

Apparently HG applied the tags.
Image

Incomptinence
 
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 am
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Incomptinence » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:48 pm #39959

Maybe if you were a pestilential volcanic blight on all around you prone to despoiling things at the drop of a hat you would make more friends.

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:35 pm.
Reason: No spam or contentless posts. What does this post bring to the conversation? (nothing)

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Steelpoint » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:02 pm #39969

I talked to MrStonedOne in game.

He's refused to lift our "Rarely Plays" status, he put out some arbitrary number that you have to play the game at least 30 time's a month to not be on the list.

What I find must obnoxious is that of all the people that were assigned this new status, the only three people who were given the assignment have been the three people most critical of coderbus as of the last few weeks, since again Hornygranny was the one to assign these statuses.
Image

QuartzCrystal
 
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby QuartzCrystal » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:09 pm #39970

Steelpoint wrote:I talked to MrStonedOne in game.

He's refused to lift our "Rarely Plays" status, he put out some arbitrary number that you have to play the game at least 30 time's a month to not be on the list.

What I find must obnoxious is that of all the people that were assigned this new status, the only three people who were given the assignment have been the three people most critical of coderbus as of the last few weeks, since again Hornygranny was the one to assign these statuses.


I thought MSO said you have to play more than once in 30 days?

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Steelpoint » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:13 pm #39971

Probley, I was busy playing as a Nuke Op to recall the exact wording.
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Malkevin » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:57 pm #39980

Don't you know Comrade? Only members of the Party can be critical of it, not that members of the Party would be critical of Dear Weaders.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Miauw
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Miauw » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:00 pm #39983

Nvm, I'll just stay out of this brewing shitstorm for now.
Last edited by Miauw on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.

<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Kavaloosh » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:00 pm #39984

shouldn't this be in the coders section or something
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Steelpoint » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:02 pm #39985

Miauw wrote:You're literally just mad that your cosplay was removed alongside a dumb invisible helmet.

And I don't play much either because sybil has too many players and basil too little.


While I am still annoyed I've stopped dwelling on it. No point in seething over something you can't change.

All I'm doing here is pointing out a unexpected tag assignment.
Image

User avatar
Miauw
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby Miauw » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:04 pm #39986

Pls I changed my mind about wanting to participate in this discussion
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.

<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby NikNakFlak » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:49 pm #40009

I think (I do not know for sure) that is placed upon people who play little but post in certain forums like policy (damiac) or feedback. You.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby oranges » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:40 pm #40019

Come on MrStonedOne

You're making my imageboard administration look good

User avatar
ExplosiveCrate
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby ExplosiveCrate » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:43 pm #40020

This is pretty fucking petty.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby paprika » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:46 pm #40021

>being this mad

Don't get mad when you never play ss13 and your STRONG opinions about people RUINING ss13 is discredited by this fact.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby bandit » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:53 pm #40025

For what it's worth, I don't have "rarely plays" and this rubs me the wrong way. Both because it's petty and because I don't think connection logs should be used for this.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby WeeYakk » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:39 pm #40029

paprika wrote:>being this mad

Don't get mad when you never play ss13 and your STRONG opinions about people RUINING ss13 is discredited by this fact.


On the other side of the coin anyone who doesn't have the title can have their feedback disregarded with "If you don't like it so much why are you still playing?"
Image

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby miggles » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:48 pm #40031

lol i dont even care its just hilarious to see HG stoop this pathetically low
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby cedarbridge » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:00 pm #40033

ExplosiveCrate wrote:This is pretty fucking petty.

Bonus points for giving paprka more ammo to shitpost with.

User avatar
CocaneStyle
 
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 am
Byond Username: CocaneStyle

Re: Rarely Plays

Postby CocaneStyle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:09 am #40055

Maybe if everyone got a title that described how often they play this wouldn't be so petty, but I doubt anyone will put in the effort to make this not shit.

Next

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users