Page 3 of 3

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 pm
by danno
Except it resets itself every time you reconnect to the game

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 pm
by Nilons
Where's my fukken hat ned

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 am
by srifenbyxp
Recently handled an A-help for me, did so in a sloppy manner over the usage of toys and a text book example of Shitcurity. If this wouldn't be the second time I had a negative session with Alanta-Ned I'd say he was decent.

Would not and never will vote him for Headmin until a noticeable change in behavior.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:34 pm
by Hathkar
Tried sending an ahelp today (Round 75272 - ~6:10 PM EST) about the captain and an engineer seeing me be chased and killed outside the AI satellite by a ling wearing the space suit and armblade powers. The captain and engi don't even shoot at or even look at the ling while this is happening. The response I get from Ned is "RIP Rule 10". That's fair enough I suppose, but later in the round this same captain kills someone who helped take down a double e-sword traitor. I relay this information, Ned says "Ok". I ask "Okay, you'll look into it, or Okay, you'll ignore it?" and get the response "The latter. We don't generally respond to ahelps from 3rd parties".

Considering I've also heard similar complaints about Ned from someone else, I thought I should bring this to attention.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:54 pm
by Atlanta-Ned
Hathkar wrote:Tried sending an ahelp today (Round 75272 - ~6:10 PM EST) about the captain and an engineer seeing me be chased and killed outside the AI satellite by a ling wearing the space suit and armblade powers. The captain and engi don't even shoot at or even look at the ling while this is happening. The response I get from Ned is "RIP Rule 10". That's fair enough I suppose, but later in the round this same captain kills someone who helped take down a double e-sword traitor. I relay this information, Ned says "Ok". I ask "Okay, you'll look into it, or Okay, you'll ignore it?" and get the response "The latter. We don't generally respond to ahelps from 3rd parties".

Considering I've also heard similar complaints about Ned from someone else, I thought I should bring this to attention.


We don't get involved in a situation unless asked to by one of the involved parties. That's always been the way we handle things.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:41 pm
by Hathkar
I ahelped about an issue, asked if it would be looked into. "*shrug"*. Asked again, was told to tell a headmin, since it "It's not my place to do anything about them. Take it up with the headmins".

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:56 pm
by Atlanta-Ned
Hathkar wrote:I ahelped about an issue, asked if it would be looked into. "*shrug"*. Asked again, was told to tell a headmin, since it "It's not my place to do anything about them. Take it up with the headmins".



As I told you in-game, 1) we are aware of it and 2) I cannot handle it.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:02 pm
by Hathkar
It's more the fact I had to pester you for more of an answer than *shrug*. You didn't say you'd forward it to the headmins, you passed the buck to me to do it, instead of doing any actual adminning, from my perspective.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:42 pm
by jcll
Is a nice admin and works hard. Showed me a lot during my training!

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:36 pm
by zaracka
I ahelped asking for a Newscaster on the Lavaland Syndicate base. He put plenty in interesting spots around the bar etc. and even went as far as to make it IC by announcing the addition on the Syndicate channel as "Important Leader Person." Got more than I asked for, muh immersion wasn't ruined, and it was kind of funny. This was great considering the AI and it's borgs were under the Reportertron lawset. Turns out the mime had his own feed channel too.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:56 pm
by Atlanta-Ned
zaracka wrote:I ahelped asking for a Newscaster on the Lavaland Syndicate base. He put plenty in interesting spots around the bar etc. and even went as far as to make it IC by announcing the addition on the Syndicate channel as "Important Leader Person." Got more than I asked for, muh immersion wasn't ruined, and it was kind of funny. This was great considering the AI and it's borgs were under the Reportertron lawset. Turns out the mime had his own feed channel too.


I literally alt-tabbed back into the game when I heard your ahelp and just spawned the newscaster. Whatever happened after that was done by another, better admin.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:37 pm
by Zarniwoop
I ahelped to ask for clarification about the validity of somethin. Makes a snarky remark and closes it immediately, then bwoinks me five minutes later to bitch and moan that I ahelped at all. Like, really, I was asking if something was valid and this dude gets so salty over it he ruminates for 5 minutes before bwoinking me just to tell me his opinion on me personally. Make this dude take a nap or somethin, Christ.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pm
by subject217
you asked if it was valid when you got killed for using a smoke machine to spread fly mutation toxin, you're ban baiting and you got what you deserved lol

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 pm
by Aloraydrel
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 pm.
Reason: coffeeposting

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:01 pm
by Aloraydrel
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:46 am.
Reason: coffeeposting

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:40 pm
by Nabski
Refused to give me a really simple trade, saying it was bad.

I rolled it the next round.

It was bad.

Spoiler:
This was a close one, you were almost on page two there.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm
by Atlanta-Ned
Nabski wrote:Refused to give me a really simple trade, saying it was bad.

I rolled it the next round.

It was bad.

Spoiler:
This was a close one, you were almost on page two there.


Atlanta-Ned, right as always!

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:26 am
by Coconutwarrior97
he sweems vewwy nwice when i swee him wand he is always vvewy funny xD!!!!!!
(we should hang sometime on steam if u want lol >////<)

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:10 pm
by Gigapuddi420
Showed me how to search the statbus for rounds with their own newscaster stories. As someone who frequently uses that feature what more can be said. The statbus is great.

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:12 pm
by Vile Beggar
just plain perfect

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:58 pm
by Isy232
Acknowledged the effort I put into making an appeal to prove my intent and why I thought I wasn't breaking the rules at the time.

+1

Appeal mentioned:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21555&p=475528#p475528

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:18 pm
by Aloraydrel
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:40 pm.
Reason: Not admin feedback

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 am
by Aloraydrel
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 am.
Reason: Not admin feedback

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:18 am
by subject217
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 am.
Reason: Not admin feedback

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:30 am
by subject217
PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:52 pm.
Reason: shitpost

Re: Atlanta-Ned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:04 am
by bobbahbrown
good admin nice guy, lets me rant to him and we talk shop