Re: Stickymayhem

Post by Pizzatiger » #433600

Bottom post of the previous page:

He is a really cool admin and i'm glad he is back
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #433681

CosmicScientist wrote:Damn it. This means he'll outrank me on DMCA but intentionally.
Don't forget to salute MARINE
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #434052

I did a tc trade with sticky to be a centcom official. I was named Centcom Official and had the loadout which was given to me while I was in the holodeck. A funny coincidence. Later on, I ask the captain to inspect the nuke disk and confirm I am real. We then go to Centcom, wait for a centcom official to confirm the inspection, and sticky spawns himself in as a syndicate operative. He was cuffed by captain and said he was trying to steal all of centcom's secrets while making it seem like I was legit, winking and shit. The captain then guns me down because he knew i was a syndie operative in disguise.

After that, Imsxz spawns themself in as a syndicate, comes in from the room with all the shuttle consoles, and asks "Are we done tricking the captain?". Their name is then Syndicate Pilot and Sticky says 'KEEP THE HOLOGRAM UP' while Imsxz asks 'do they not know about fake command yet' before getting gunned down. After that, I spawn in as a janitor and ask 'hey, im here to clean the remains of the captain' before getting gunned down as well. (Round ID was 92778 this shit is amazing to read if you can get past all the other crap)

Sticky says 'well what are you going to do to me? the simulation is gonna collapse' before getting gunned down. After that, shit starts deleting and the captain tries to move further into centcom while mass chunks of tiles and walls were being removed then binary floortiles were being spawned. The captain didn't leave until TEAR IN THE FABRIC OF REALITY singularities started spawning. The captain then said 'I JUST SAVED US FROM THE SYNDICATE ALSO CENTCOM EXPLODED' meaning that they had no fucking idea that they were on a simulation. Sticky then made this amazing announcement after I asked him to make it more clear.
So, after we all died from laughter, the captain started asking 'IF IT WAS A HOLOGRAM THEN HOW IS MY SYNDICATE GEAR REAL' meaning that they thought it was ALL a hologram when it was real people in a fake simulation.
So that means that according to the captain that I, as a fake centcom official in a setting where the AI requires holopads for their hologram to work, had complete fucking holographic clothes, id card, pda, and a disabler gun which apparently had fucking hardlight disable beams that worked.

This was one of the best tc trades I ever made as it was just the gift that kept on giving. Good admeme with good tc trades.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #434136

I spent the whole post trying to work out whether that was gonna be a complaint or not. Nice event sticky
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #434385

Retained for posterity
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #434461

fucking niknakflak lol

you're a legend sticky
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #434471

i erp'd a cyoa with him in discord once and it was entertaining
Shad0k
Byond Username: Shad0k

Post by Shad0k » #494580

Made a great event on Event Hall. I regret not leaving my viro autism fort, I missed most of it.
Hierophant
Byond Username: VictorPride

Post by Hierophant » #495903

Had a great event on Event Hall. I was HOS expecting a normal shift when the AI mentions a Centcomm official is talking to the Captain in their office. The cap then says to us on command comms that Centcomm will providing one irregular supply drop to each of our departments. I forget what everyone ordered but the CMO got a bunch of autosurgeons for implants and medibeam guns, I got a changeling egg which I could implant to become one (which I sadly messed up by taking a bite out of the thing) and the RD got an extremely dangerous spider-like monster.

To no-one surprise the RD failed to properly contain the monster which subsequently burst out of science which we later found out was because IT COULD STILL VENTCRAWL DESPITE IT'S MASSIVE SIZE. The speed of this thing too will give me nightmares for a while to come. We eventually killed this thing and I cheered on bringing it to the chef to make a victory feast of it. Centcomm was sending us another confidential message, we can check that after dinner. As soon as it was carved up lots of spiderlings burst out, we later discovered we got two messages in the vein of "there are lifesigns still in the monster" and "you know you're idiots right?". Well sooner than anyone could expected the spider horde was upon us. There were still traitors and backstabbers trying to get their kills in but I had to free these criminals so they could grab a weapon whilst spiders descended set to exterminate all of us.

There was maybe 10 people still alive out of 70 and about 100 spiders so a death squad was called in. It was pretty simple using the pulse rifle once we landed to I switched to esword and eshield to conserve ammo and have more fun. We got the nuke codes off the captain's corpse and set to dash out of there, when I suddenly noticed my crew of 6 was down to just 2 and there was an absolute horde infront of us with only one minute until our escape shuttle leaves. I had to barge spiders with my shield, shoot a fuckton of destroy pulse beams and still we barely made it to the shuttle.

It looked movie-like to me the way the horde descended as well as the narrow gap we left betweem getting to the shuttle and getting away. Everyone else in the OOC afterwards said they really enjoyed the craziness of that round, and I hope to experience more of his events sometime soon.
Calibraptor
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Post by Calibraptor » #504274

Is willing to give a toxic player the chance to reform, for which I'm personally grateful for.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #515459

only current admin who runs actually good events (most of the time).
[this space reserved]
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #516063

Always inspired by Sticky's events. Was nice to see someone actually engaging with the Events server and using for, well, events!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #571119

Did a really cool SCP event where specimens were placed into xenobiology and were slowly given instructions on how to contain them. Unfortunately nukies ended the round but it was pretty fun for the short amount of time we could do it
You cant prove I did this admin feedback just to encourage Sticky to do the event again
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #571124

NoxVS wrote:Did a really cool SCP event where specimens were placed into xenobiology and were slowly given instructions on how to contain them. Unfortunately nukies ended the round but it was pretty fun for the short amount of time we could do it
I feel the same about this one - based event, please do again.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571132

when im drunk at midnight is when i have my best event ideas and my worst execution

every fucking time
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #571150

Sticky's events on Manuel piss me off because I can't ever hope to be anywhere near as creative.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571158

Vekter wrote:Sticky's events on Manuel piss me off because I can't ever hope to be anywhere near as creative.
oh man i feel this so hard dude i get so mad when someone does a good event
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611171

Very good and friendly admin.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611173

imagine necroing my thread
Sacko
Byond Username: Sacko

Post by Sacko » #611183

Very helpful and great admin
From the Great State of Wisconsin. Visit Madison, WI this summer!!! Go to the capitol, and Olbrich Gardens, and the arboretum, and the Chazen art museum, and historical camp Randall stadium. For nice.
Derek
Byond Username: DerekPlays

Post by Derek » #631561

did a very funny scp-914 event that a lot of people got salty about. Personally I think it was very well done and haven't seen a preprogrammed event like this for a long time. Hats off to you and whoever put this together
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #631564

Derek wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 am did a very funny scp-914 event that a lot of people got salty about. Personally I think it was very well done and haven't seen a preprogrammed event like this for a long time. Hats off to you and whoever put this together
Had a fun time with the event too, appreciate the work that went into it.
Derek
Byond Username: DerekPlays

Post by Derek » #631665

Derek wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 am did a very funny scp-914 event that a lot of people got salty about. Personally I think it was very well done and haven't seen a preprogrammed event like this for a long time. Hats off to you and whoever put this together
I had something to add. Perhaps use of the gateway would have avoided many of the complaint about collateral damage.
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #632233

I don't know all of the intricacies behind adminship.

As a terminal player I also don't really care.

What keeps Sticky in my mind is his unapologetic approach to creating fun. This is one of the core spiritual tenets of /tg/ that was in danger of evaporating from the game in the dark ages of mechanics focus and whiny minority hand-holding.

There are a lot of admins who do well at interaction, enforcement and doing their job, but Sticky is irreplaceable as a voice and creator for what makes this game more than some shitty isometric TTT space physics sim. Snowflakes can't handle the catbug, NRPers hate the catbug and I love the catbug.
boogagoo
Byond Username: Boogagoo

Post by boogagoo » #638590

! Message from: Mothblocks
The original post of this was hidden behind a spoiler tag, due to its inflammatory nature. I have chosen to reword it more constructively:

This user requested a self ban of 2 hours. In this ticket, Stickymayhem gave them a permanent ban.
Spoiler:
I ASKED FOR A 2 HOUR BAN AND YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING PERMA. GO FUCK YOURSELF, I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD AND IT CHOKES ON ITS FUCKING PUKE IN IT'S SLEEP YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE CUM GUZZLING RETARD.
I ASKED FOR A 2 HOUR BAN AND YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING PERMA. GO FUCK YOURSELF, I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD AND IT CHOKES ON ITS FUCKING PUKE IN IT'S SLEEP YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE CUM GUZZLING RETARD.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #638591

boogagoo wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:03 pm I ASKED FOR A 2 HOUR BAN AND YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING PERMA. GO FUCK YOURSELF, I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD AND IT CHOKES ON ITS FUCKING PUKE IN IT'S SLEEP YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE CUM GUZZLING RETARD.(x20)
If this was a requested ban probably you probably would have had better luck appealing it than posting this.
► Show Spoiler
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638622

boogagoo wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:03 pm
 ! Message from: Mothblocks
The original post of this was hidden behind a spoiler tag, due to its inflammatory nature. I have chosen to reword it more constructively:

This user requested a self ban of 2 hours. In this ticket, Stickymayhem gave them a permanent ban.
Spoiler:
lmao eat shit Yeah, appealing is probably going to be more helpful here. Why did you even ask for a tempban?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #638633

Farquaar wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:09 pm
boogagoo wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:03 pm I ASKED FOR A 2 HOUR BAN AND YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING PERMA. GO FUCK YOURSELF, I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD AND IT CHOKES ON ITS FUCKING PUKE IN IT'S SLEEP YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE CUM GUZZLING RETARD.(x20)
If this was a requested ban probably you probably would have had better luck appealing it than posting this.
He requested a ban, the ban he was given was for breaking rule 11 and malding in OOC. Public ban shows:
No other word for it. This player is a deranged ragedemon that can't stop breaking Rule 11 and screaming about how tg is a terrible server. Doesn't really seem to want to be here so I helped him out
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638640

Further proof that sticky is clinically based for showing this guy the door
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #638831

I latejoined traitor with the shuttle already called and asked for a shapeshift tc trade in an attempt to cause some chaos before the end of the round. Sticky took pity on me and gave me lesser dragon with the promise of me not being annoying. It was awesome, and was a thing to remember. Very cool!

► Show Spoiler
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #662582

Stickymayhem has retired o7